Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael (40017 Views)

'my Father Is An Idiot'- Emeka Ike Son, Michael Blows Hot ( Video, Picture) / "My Baby’s Now A Man" - Omotola Gushes On Her Son Michael, On His 19th Birthday / Emeka Ike Kisses Hajia Buari, Nadia Buari's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Iamzik: 11:55am On Dec 27, 2023
ukaface:
Posts here be like
Guys : the woman brainwashed the kids
Ladies: The man is wicked

🤣🤣confusion no go kee Una

Perfect summary.

Nothing more to add grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by sylve11: 11:57am On Dec 27, 2023
buJu234:
when i was younger, i used to dislike my late dad because of his treatment of my mother

but when i grew up to man, i felt sorry for my action because now i really know what women can do

Eiya! sad cool
Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by ThaFirstLady: 11:57am On Dec 27, 2023
Pierohandsome:
Look at how marrying a bad wife can make one lose his family.

The boy foolishly meddled into marital issues that has nothing to do with him. Who advised him to start fighting his father simply because he wants to prove love to his mother? That is foolishness
Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Animegirl(f): 11:58am On Dec 27, 2023
Godoverevery:

Firstly try focus on getting a degree cos it clear you still a teenager.

My mistake was Firstly not checking your profile before engaging you.

Nah me quote person wey mama and papa still dey feed.....it will never happen again.

Don't Judge me by what you see on my profile tongue angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Animegirl(f): 11:59am On Dec 27, 2023
lexy2014:

so he was unhappy with "his father coming out to the public saying issues which are meant to be in private" and then he decided to "come out to the public saying issues which are meant to be in private" just to "condemned his father coming out to the public saying issues which are meant to be in private". am I correct?

Fathers should lead by example.
Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by GUNITGuy: 11:59am On Dec 27, 2023
Micheal you be mumu
Micheal wait till when you're 30yrs old na your mama you hate pass ...Just wait it's still fresh all those women supporting would still end up blaming you for listening your mum against your father

5 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by qtguru(m): 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2023
For a man to hate his son, it means there's something deep there. It shouldn't have gotten this far.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Jevica: 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2023
….and now the father has placed curse on him.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by lanre316: 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2023
obesse:
Why dis boy come mumu like this?

Most boys raised by single mothers are like that

6 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Dpharisee: 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2023
bigcasava1:
Every husband should make sure their wives are not emotionally attached to their children especially the boys, this is where they are being deceived thinking their mother love them more than their father. Fight it
Good advice for young men, never allow your wife to manipulate your kids, Emeka Ike was so depressed he created more problems by leaving the woman to have complete custody of the kids especially the boys, female children will try to listen and get the perspective of their father but boys can be totally brainwashed into hating their father like this boy calling his father names here

If he's unlucky to get married to a woman who cannot run a home with a man he will understand what the father passed through after losing everything to his mother

8 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by wirinet(m): 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2023
SmartyPants:

I wonder how a fight between a man and his wife becomes "our" affairs from the perspective of the child? A man is talking about losing all he worked for and all his son can say is stop talking about our affairs publicly, in other words, stop putting my mother to shame.

Read between the lines.
Exactly. Emeka never mentioned his son's when he spoke, so i don't understand where the " our " private affairs comes in. It should be his mother making such statements and not him, except he is now the spokesman for his mother.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by sylve11: 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2023
Angelfrost:
Emeka Ike and his Ex are a disgrace to parenthood!

They take blames equally for whatever psychological and emotional damage that befalls those kids.

It's okay to fall out of love with your partner, but you must protect your kids from it all.

...And every child growing into adulthood should make effort to isolate himself or herself from the toxicity and negativity of divorced parents... It can mess with your head and destiny.

This young man should have a rethink, forgive his father, and find his peace.

My two cents.

Where the remaining cents? cool

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by bentenny(m): 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2023
Angelfrost:

That brainwashing part just makes no sense...!

No matter how much you grow to hate your former husband or wife, why sow the seeds of that hatred in the kids' hearts against him or her?!!

Why disorganize and conflict their lives like that?!!

A broken home doesn't have to produce broken, angry and conflicted children.

A lot of these men and women didn't go through these with their own parents, yet they put their kids through it.

It's selfish and unfair.
Unfortunately it does atleast most times!

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Adakintroy: 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

Emeka ike is a drug addict.

Its like...."

do you know him personally?. I bet you not the one who paid that boy fees up till now. I can bet it was not the wife either. All the children from hospital to school, to health care I can stand here and say. The greatest percentage would have been crater for by emeka. Do you know the toll it takes on a man mental lhealth. That child is still a fool.

If that child come and live with all of you. How many of you will carter for them but you all seem to know much about love. Make una learn respect small.

6 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by 22just: 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2023
kerry57:

The worst that can happen to a family is a divided family where a mother will brain wash a child that was trained by a man into believing that his or her father is an enemy. That is what we see in most cases of broken home.

They'll get to realise this only when they get married and have their own children

8 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by lanre316: 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2023
spiSeyi:
Emeka is a narcissist

Even if he is, the boy is foolish to talk like that about his own father. He should have let his parents sort their issues themselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Forumobserver12(m): 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2023
Pierohandsome:

The boy foolishly meddled into marital issues that has nothing to do with him. Who advised him to start fighting his father simply because he wants to prove love to his mother? That is foolishness

Surprisingly these same kids rejected their mother and opted to stay with their father during the custody battle between their parents...

Women will always find a way to manipulate their kids in situations like this...This boy has already taken side with his mother, you can see that through his statements...

4 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Maurindo(m): 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2023
Can we compare the photo of son with father and photo after son's been separated from the father?

Ok o

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by lexy2014: 12:06pm On Dec 27, 2023
Animegirl:

Fathers should lead by example.
that is not what I asked you.

so he was unhappy with "his father coming out to the public saying issues which are meant to be in private" and then he decided to "come out to the public saying issues which are meant to be in private" just to "condemned his father coming out to the public saying issues which are meant to be in private". am I correct?

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by PepeXKermit: 12:06pm On Dec 27, 2023
fidelmarshal199:

Did you read the post at all? The boy was only protesting with his father for making their private affairs public. which I think it's right.

Like an African Proverbs says "when 2 elephants fight, it's the grass that bears the brunt"

It was already a public affair. Many people did not know to what extent.
Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Alsenora: 12:06pm On Dec 27, 2023
He will definitely realise the truth someday, what a man in his father's shoes goes through and really miss his father. May time heal them all...
Pierohandsome:
so by going to the public to denigrate his father in the public is the best way to register his displeasure right, he can't have a decent talk in private with his dad?

The boy is badly raised. How dare you correct your father in public

3 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by lexy2014: 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2023
Angelfrost:
Emeka Ike and his Ex are a disgrace to parenthood!

They take blames equally for whatever psychological and emotional damage that befalls those kids.

It's okay to fall out of love with your partner, but you must protect your kids from it all.

...And every child growing into adulthood should make effort to isolate himself or herself from the toxicity and negativity of divorced parents... It can mess with your head and destiny.

This young man should have a rethink, forgive his father, and find his peace.

My two cents.
beautiful take
Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by BiGVEEN58(m): 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2023
Kid! cheesy
He'll become a man someday and he'll understand better..
We learn everyday. Mostly from experience.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Backlinker01: 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2023
Even if you're not going to be a good husband, be a good father at least.
Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by GUNITGuy: 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2023
Coolsat:
Guy has been living with the father just recently reunited with the mum and the first thing he told his mom was that he hate his father, I think the boy is traumatized and didn't have good experience and moment all the while he lived with the dad. May God heal them
Normally teeenagers tend to hate their fathers discipline even me until I grew up to realise they actually meant well... Immediately he unites with the Mum ...
They would pamper him feed him with Love and demonstrate how they're better than their father
...It's like you don't know women ...My brother raise Boys and see how difficult it is to instill discipline when they're teens beyond which it's usually a lost game ..
That

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by BiGVEEN58(m): 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2023
qtguru:
For a man to hate his son, it means there's something deep there. It shouldn't have gotten this far.

You believe Emeka Ike hates his son? Lol

Go and touch that boy first, your mind go dey.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by tiswell(m): 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2023
kerry57:
Can this boy stop talking on the social space. I don't think his father would have told him whatever he told him if he was acting right and not as a mummy dummy.

The worst that can happen to a family is a divided family where a mother will brain wash a child that was trained by a man into believing that his or her father is an enemy. That is what we see in most cases of broken home.
more wisdom to you, comrade

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Coolsat(m): 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2023
qtguru:
The boy lived with him all these years and just recently reunited with his mom, so it's deeper than we are reading here.
The real truth remains with the family and not what anyone who knows nothing has to say.
Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by RichDaniels: 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2023
Pierohandsome:

You see how foolishness works. I'm sure you haven't read the story, but you assume that in every issues between a wife and the husband, the wife is a bad woman and should be blamed. I don't know how some of your mother's trained you all, this is someone that would soon marry a woman or worst, perhaps has married one already and would blame her for every wrong he makes
Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by GUNITGuy: 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
The man has transferred his marital problem to the son. Emeka Ike must be a wicked husband and father at the same time
Wicked to have fed that boy all his life now with the mother ..He sent the mum through school to masters level...Built a School for the mum ....It's like your definition of wickedness needs to look into ....
I am staying on my own now I understand how it feels to feed work and feed another human being

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Praktikals(m): 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2023
Pierohandsome:

I fear who no fear women. Women will show you shege and still be forming victim.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by sylve11: 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2023
Godoverevery:

Firstly try focus on getting a degree cos it clear you still a teenager.

My mistake was Firstly not checking your profile before engaging you.

Nah me quote person wey mama and papa still dey feed.....it will never happen again.

@animegirl

😆 🤣 😂 😹 cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dillish Mathews Shares Sultry Photo / Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari / Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.