Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing (33308 Views)

Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience Of A Man Selling His Blood / Doctor Shares Touching Experience With Kano Index Case Of Coronavirus Who Lied A / Doctor Goes Wild In Ondo State, Baths Nurse With Water From Patient’s Wound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by Breadnote: 11:09am On Dec 28, 2023
Talk to a guidance counselor psychologist for counseling.depression.low self esteem.addiction.how to recover from heart break.how to find a life partner.how to be successful in life.how to be focused in life.how to come out of f ailures in life.phone-08063261018.whatsapp-07062106186.
Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by spy24(m): 11:09am On Dec 28, 2023
Vinnie2000:
Is this allowed? πŸ€”πŸ€”

As in, the Dead patient wanted the Letter to be Shared/read publicly? 🀨🀨

Ona too dey complicate things
Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by Breadnote: 11:09am On Dec 28, 2023
Breadnote:
Talk to a guidance counselor psychologist for counseling.depression.low self esteem.addiction.how to recover from heart break.how to find a life partner.how to be successful in life.how to be focused in life.how to come out of f ailures in life.phone-08063261018.whatsapp-07062106186.
Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by Hezmatosky: 11:14am On Dec 28, 2023
tollyboy5:
Some Nigeria nurses are also highly professional. I was admitted on emergency into one hospital in ondo state 7 years ago. The student nurses were treating me like i was the son of one rich politician lol.

She will always smile, check on me and say nice things to me.
She was beautiful and that was just her way of attending to patient. God bless her and other good health professionals.
If we dey talk of medical people no just bring in Nigeria nurses. Their behaviour to patients and patient's family and friends is 0.0%. No manners, no home training and to crown it all, they're all beggars kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by tunjijones(m): 11:14am On Dec 28, 2023
iscom:
Know the difference between a Nurse and Auxiliary Nurse

So you are saying Auxiliary Nurse are not health workers
Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by AwkaFinest: 11:14am On Dec 28, 2023
I you want to see more of this, go work in dialysis unit.
Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by Originalsly: 11:18am On Dec 28, 2023
Without even reading the letter .... it is very unprofessional for the doctor to post such a letter... and may even violate doctor/patient privacy rules. If he can do this .... publicly ... I'm wondering what does he discuss in his circle? .... Pastor So and So came in today and was diagnosed with an STD? .... or his wife came in with a damaged rectum? He need to be called in by the Medical Board or whatever. Whatever is told to a doctor ought to be kept private.... like someone confessing to a Priest... left between the confessor ... the Priest and God ... if the confession is forwarded to Him.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by when2(f): 11:20am On Dec 28, 2023
DyingFetus:
Doctors are forking over rated

I can't wait for technology to forking replace the med field and put all those loser docs out of work

It seems you just came out from Yaba left?

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by eliwa47(m): 11:22am On Dec 28, 2023
What an emotional letter! May her soul rest in peace πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™
Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by harsysky(m): 11:22am On Dec 28, 2023
[i][/i]
Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by We4all: 11:24am On Dec 28, 2023
tollyboy5:
Some Nigeria nurses are also highly professional. I was admitted on emergency into one hospital in ondo state 7 years ago. The student nurses were treating me like i was the son of one rich politician lol.

She will always smile, check on me and say nice things to me.
She was beautiful and that was just her way of attending to patient. God bless her and other good health professionals.

At the bolded: what did you expect? All student nurses are good until they graduate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by rollywise(m): 11:24am On Dec 28, 2023
This made me remember doctor Don. My mum was admitted but we were so young. Even my father being a polygamist left us there in the hospital when he couldn't find the drug doctor Don prescribed as they didn't have it in the hospital. There was no mobile phone at the time so we didn't know my dad wasn't coming back. Now it was night and my mom's condition was getting worst. We all started crying when she was asking my elder bro and sist to take good care of us. Doctor Don came by for his shift and saw us crying. He asked where was our dad and the drugs he asked for, we told him our dad never returned. Immediately he flinged his lab coat and ran off and in few minutes he came with the drugs. He bought them with his money. He administered it with a new drip on my mum and soon mummy slept off only to wake up in the morning like a baby. Since then my mum called him SON! Though we eventually lost track of him after he was done with his housemanship till now coz no phone then. But he is forever in our hearts. Just like this doctor, God bless all good doctors out there

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by Tetraozonaitera: 11:25am On Dec 28, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

I've always said it that Atheits arent logically thorough enough to tackle well-reearched theists

So cause say she pray and still die, e mean say God no exist

To people like u, u want to keep seeing things going outside the normal natural law(Miracle) at all times to believe God doesnt exist

Its like saying that cause prayer couldnt heal a sickle cell patient, then there is no GOD

I swear, Most of u half-baked logical thinkers dont think deep enough to counter the God claim with logic

Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawkings(In his book "Big Answers to Brief Questions"wink are the two reatest scientist of last century yet claimed that going by their "knowledge of cosmology and seeing the multiverses obey Natural laws, they find it hard to believe that a random explosion brought about this highly complex designs"

Same Hawkings wrote The Big bang theory, same Hawkings hinted on the possibility of a creator and even affirmed he couldnt disprove his existence

Na one randy Nairaland guy wey dey vex for religion cause of poor doctrines i go con dey take seriously cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Another word for Atheists is "Stubborn Fools"

They don't know shingba but they call others fools for believing in God.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by Tetraozonaitera: 11:26am On Dec 28, 2023
when2:

It seems you just came out from Yaba left?

grin

They are plenty on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by ceeceeuwa: 11:27am On Dec 28, 2023
There are some nice medical personnels and also some nasty to ones. I remember in 2015 when I was admitted in EKO hospital after I was refferd there from another facility. The female doctor that admitted me never showed up to check on me. After so many days, she came for ward round and I jokingly told her that I was surprised she didn't even check on me knowing how critical my condition was. She replied and and said " do you think my life revolves round the hospital?". That statement affected me for a long time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by Tetraozonaitera: 11:28am On Dec 28, 2023
tunjijones:

what about nurze feyi, that chook mohbad and nurze Sade that intentionally chook me wrong injection just cos I break her friend heart.

grin

Don't carry this thing enter 2024 o. E get why.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by eikeem(m): 11:28am On Dec 28, 2023
This is painful to read. But then, it is refreshing to see doctors and other professionals who are passionate about their profession.

May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by aalangel(f): 11:32am On Dec 28, 2023
God bless the nurse that I squeezed her hand throughout my contraction 9 years ago...she said I should keep squeezing it.

God bless Dr. Adeyemi too...he prays before operating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by Quebec91(m): 11:32am On Dec 28, 2023
cheesy
Nicepoker:
Some are good many are not so good. One nut nurse made me have zero regard for most of them.
Imagine being admitted to treat typhoid. That was when I moved to a new location, the werey night nurse was like. Your family isn't here, you don't even have a girlfriend, pls dont die while i am on shift here o.Who is going to get you food.
That night I just put a call to the only friend I met in the same line of business. He arrived hours later with his friends.
Food was surplus even the mannerless nurse had a good chunk to get her hungry bowels filled. Most of them are weird. Few are nice.
Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by Rechargeam247(f): 11:36am On Dec 28, 2023
In every profession, there are good and bad eggs, there are those who go above and beyond their pay grade. There are those who do it for the money and their are those who do it for passion and purpose. You don't expect their input to be the same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by DangoteIvy: 11:37am On Dec 28, 2023
cool
Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:50am On Dec 28, 2023
omoredia:
If the world invest as much as they invested in the lie called covid we would have had a cure for cancer by now

Who told you there's no cure for cancer...they (big pharma) just want to be making money via chemo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by zoomman(m): 11:52am On Dec 28, 2023
Okoroawusa:
This is so touching. I feel like crying right now 😭

Please do. Am doing same already 😫
Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by geoworldedu: 11:54am On Dec 28, 2023
Namaster:
Dumb!

Praying to God to give another man a wife when you are on your deathbed sick with terminal cancer.

God did NOT answer your plenty prayers for healing, it's matchmaking he has time for.

Just dumb!
Don't take it to this level pls. We know that whatever God is doesn't answer prayers and prayers are mere wasted efforts, but let us not be harsh on the religionists when they are praying for themselves and not to us. The doctor is likely a christian or a muslim, so it's allowed if the patient was praying for him. Where it becomes offensive is when they bring their prayers to the public sphere without finding out if everyone is deluded like them or not. All said, the doctor is a good person for the patient to have wished him well though.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by patrickcollins: 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2023
DyingFetus:
Doctors are forking over rated

I can't wait for technology to forking replace the med field and put all those loser docs out of work
You don dey mad small small
Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by NovusHomo(m): 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2023
Vinnie2000:
Is this allowed? πŸ€”πŸ€”

As in, the Dead patient wanted the Letter to be Shared/read publicly? 🀨🀨

Seems unprofessional

1 Like

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by okorogodwin4(m): 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2023
I wish she didn't die
Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by Litmus: 12:07pm On Dec 28, 2023
Nigerians are wonderful. I received the greatest length or period of love I ever experienced in my life in Nigeria and I've lived in many countries and right now I've lived in the UK the longest. I'll defend Nigerians till I die no idiot online will change that with thire terrible generalisations.

How people can go online and betray the people of Nigeria, all the love they undoubtedly got, in spite of difficulties, I can't square. undecided
Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by brightleave(m): 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2023
Even though she later died, most time care elongates someone's life in a miraculous way
Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by rolams(m): 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2023
I don't know know why I am crying when reading this letter!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Watermelon And It's Health Benefits / Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour / 571 New COVID-19 Cases, 344 Discharged And 16 Deaths On July 12 - (2046 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.