Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,251 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing (33258 Views)

Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience Of A Man Selling His Blood / Doctor Shares Touching Experience With Kano Index Case Of Coronavirus Who Lied A / Doctor Goes Wild In Ondo State, Baths Nurse With Water From Patient’s Wound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by drimzsmoke(m): 10:45am On Dec 28, 2023
So emotional!!!! sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by Toluwanise247(m): 10:45am On Dec 28, 2023
[quote author=Namaster post=127659539]Dumb!

Praying to God to give another man a wife when you are on your deathbed sick with terminal cancer.

God did NOT answer your plenty prayers for healing, it's matchmaking he has time for.

Just dumb![/quote

Human being πŸ’”πŸ’”
Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by aestake: 10:46am On Dec 28, 2023
enemyofprogress:
We that are doctors, our eyes dey see things from our patiences patients, unlike people like seun, Mynd44 and mannabbqgrils wey no dey see anything
Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by NoSmoking: 10:47am On Dec 28, 2023
I don't know why Doctors earn more than teachers

1 Like

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by tunjijones(m): 10:47am On Dec 28, 2023
tollyboy5:
Some Nigeria nurses are also highly professional. I was admitted on emergency into one hospital in ondo state 7 years ago. The student nurses were treating me like i was the son of one rich politician lol.

She will always smile, check on me and say nice things to me.
She was beautiful and that was just her way of attending to patient. God bless her and other good health professionals.

what about nurze feyi, that chook mohbad and nurze Sade that intentionally chook me wrong injection just cos I break her friend heart.
Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by chiboycue: 10:50am On Dec 28, 2023
bcomputer101:
At times, this our profession is not easy. Especially when you practice it outside the country.

Have never seen a place where patients are more appreciative like here in Canada.

May her soul find eternal rest and may God continue to bless the Doctor. The rate at which people are dying as a result of cancer is alarming. May God continue to deliver us from all forms of cancer.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by drimzsmoke(m): 10:51am On Dec 28, 2023
[quote author=Toluwanise247 post=127660722][/quote]

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I will see to it with everything that I've got that you do not make heaven!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:51am On Dec 28, 2023
bcomputer101:
At times, this our profession is not easy. Especially when you practice it outside the country.

Have never seen a place where patients are more appreciative like here in Canada.

Abeg make we rest with all this japa bruhaha! You all remind me of someone who is always bragging about Lagos because he used to live in a village. So you are now in Canada.l lol. Visit UCH intensive Care unit let doctors share their experience with patients at the verge of dying.

There is absolutely no big deal being a doctor in Canada compared to Nigeria. The only doctors with a remarkable experience are the vetinary doctors who travel to Canada and Europe and America. Their experience is magnificent.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by drimzsmoke(m): 10:52am On Dec 28, 2023
NoSmoking:
I don't know why Doctors earn more than teachers

Lolz, who do you think should earn more?
Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by NoSmoking: 10:53am On Dec 28, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Lolz, who do you think should earn more?

Without teachers, there would be no doctors

1 Like

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by drimzsmoke(m): 10:54am On Dec 28, 2023
NoSmoking:

Without teachers, there would be no doctors

So who do you think should earn more
Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by onadana: 10:56am On Dec 28, 2023
Vinnie2000:
Is this allowed? πŸ€”πŸ€”

As in, the Dead patient wanted the Letter to be Shared/read publicly? 🀨🀨

Am beginning to wonder,if it is actually necessary,why bring it to the public domain.He was doing his job,what he was trained for.
Compassion is part of their training, getting attached to a patient is not.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by Harnny(m): 10:57am On Dec 28, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Is it just me, or is Medicine still at his infant stage?

Going by the number of sicknesses that cant be truly cured, U begin to wonder why there are so many things available to terminate peoples life at anytime and why these things keep frustrating the efforts of science and technology

In the end, theres nothing special about death(An occurence that wont meet u alive shoudnt be scared), we only worry about many things we will miss and thats why we just would do anything to live

All these is pointless if u can always remember that since 2000BCE till u were born, a lot have happened, yet u care less during those period cause u werent even aware.

Once u have this in mind, u will stop fighting hard to save what cant be saved

Most illness popped up overtime due to our advancement in technology. They mutated due to our stints with nature. As long as our tech continues to evolve, we will continue to give rise to mutations and play catch up. This is cause and effect. You cannot eat your cake and have. Consequences

1 Like

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by drimzsmoke(m): 10:57am On Dec 28, 2023
Nicepoker:
Some are good many are not so good. One nut nurse made me have zero regard for most of them.
Imagine being admitted to treat typhoid. That was when I moved to a new location, the werey night nurse was like. Your family isn't here, you don't even have a girlfriend, pls dont die while i am on shift here o.Who is going to get you food.
That night I just put a call to the only friend I met in the same line of business. He arrived hours later with his friends.
Food was surplus even the mannerless nurse had a good chunk to get her hungry bowels filled. Most of them are weird. Few are nice.

When you won't go to a GOOD hospital. Na auxiliary nurse attended to you!!!

1 Like

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by TouchNfollow(f): 10:57am On Dec 28, 2023
Vinnie2000:
Is this allowed? πŸ€”πŸ€”

As in, the Dead patient wanted the Letter to be Shared/read publicly? 🀨🀨

He did it to encouragement other young doctors and restore confidence on our remaining local doctors here......nothing bad about it.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by NoSmoking: 10:57am On Dec 28, 2023
drimzsmoke:

So who do you think should earn more

Teachers

1 Like

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by SayNo2SmallPrik: 10:57am On Dec 28, 2023
Okoroawusa:
This is so touching. I feel like crying right now 😭
Then cry
Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by kaludestiny10(m): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2023
Prof Wole Soyinka sighted.
naturalwaves:

How did you become a Doctor with this kind of horrendous write-up?
Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by UndilutedTruth1: 11:00am On Dec 28, 2023
Nicepoker:
Some are good many are not so good. One nut nurse made me have zero regard for most of them.
Imagine being admitted to treat typhoid. That was when I moved to a new location, the werey night nurse was like. Your family isn't here, you don't even have a girlfriend, pls dont die while i am on shift here o.Who is going to get you food.
That night I just put a call to the only friend I met in the same line of business. He arrived hours later with his friends.
Food was surplus even the mannerless nurse had a good chunk to get her hungry bowels filled. Most of them are weird. Few are nice.

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by drimzsmoke(m): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2023
Waterlilly:
dying fetus! Wake-up in Jesus name

lolz, It's too late, dude is a stillbirth now!!! sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by iscom(m): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2023
tunjijones:

what about nurze feyi, that chook mohbad and nurze Sade that intentionally chook me wrong injection just cos I break her friend heart.
Know the difference between a Nurse and Auxiliary Nurse
Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by SamTheAnalyst(m): 11:01am On Dec 28, 2023
It's well. It is good to be good. Only God knows how He will reward him.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by landlady49333: 11:02am On Dec 28, 2023
hmmmm

Let Me Guide You For Free on how to boost your Social Media Account with little funds !

WhatsApp Link is in my Bio !

Please share when you come across πŸ”πŸ™πŸΌ

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by drimzsmoke(m): 11:02am On Dec 28, 2023
NoSmoking:

Teachers

lolz, okay!!!

1 Like

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by kinguwem: 11:06am On Dec 28, 2023
DyingFetus:
Doctors are forking over rated

I can't wait for technology to forking replace the med field and put all those loser docs out of work
Technology reduces stress for both doctors & patient but can't replace a doctor. AI, robots can assist in making diagnosis, surgeries, documentation, consultations etc. but can't clerk patients independently. That doctor-patient interaction is invaluable in management of several disease conditions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:06am On Dec 28, 2023
When some system guys attacked me some months back and I was being attended to, a nurse gave me attention that got me confused. Though she sobbed at some point due to the depth of my head cut, she was most kind to me. She would sit beside by pillow, place my head on her lap and would caress it. She gave me soothing words and it was so sweet. I escaped from the hospital when some guys tryna come back and I didn't get to exchange phone number with the nurse. Some health professionals are good.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:08am On Dec 28, 2023
Hmm, so teary
Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by drimzsmoke(m): 11:08am On Dec 28, 2023
onadana:

Am beginning to wonder,if it is actually necessary,why bring it to the public domain.He was doing his job,what he was trained for.
Compassion is part of their training, getting attached to a patient is not.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin In Nigeria, compassion is NOT part of the training!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vaginal Ring That Prevents HIV To Be Tested In Africa After Trials In America / Your Urine Colour And Health Status / A Profile Of Sexual Activities Among Adolescents In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.