Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing (33247 Views)

Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience Of A Man Selling His Blood / Doctor Shares Touching Experience With Kano Index Case Of Coronavirus Who Lied A / Doctor Goes Wild In Ondo State, Baths Nurse With Water From Patient’s Wound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by Nicepoker(m): 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2023
blowjohn:

U don't get it do u?
This article is about a doctor and his patient.

Did u read anywhere where the letter was addressed to a nurse?

Oga rest. Are you a weird nurse?
Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by blowjohn(m): 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2023
Nicepoker:
Oga rest. Are you a weird nurse?

Am a doctor.

This was about a doctor. Not a nurse.

Create ur thread about a nurse
Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by Dybala11(m): 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2023
DyingFetus:
Doctors are forking over rated

I can't wait for technology to forking replace the med field and put all those loser docs out of work
Not in your lifetime, you will wait tire. 😂😂
Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by iscom(m): 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2023
tunjijones:

So you are saying Auxiliary Nurse are not health workers
Yes
Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by MamaletASO: 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2023
All health practitioners in Nigeria are great..

They are good, highly committed and professional even though the pay is not measurable with others in different countries of the world..

I pray God will continue to help and bless them..
They should please not Japa for the sake of common Nigerians..

A Lady Laboratory Technologist took my blood sample recently with all Joy, excitement and humour... I told her thank you..

Nigerian Doctors, Nurses, Lab Technologies, all health workers are wonderful..

I wish I become President one day and I will listen and give you all you wanted.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by maasoap(m): 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2023
Good grammar, legible and beautiful handwriting too.
Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by kernniejay(m): 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

I've always said it that Atheits arent logically thorough enough to tackle well-reearched theists

So cause say she pray and still die, e mean say God no exist

To people like u, u want to keep seeing things going outside the normal natural law(Miracle) at all times to believe God doesnt exist

Its like saying that cause prayer couldnt heal a sickle cell patient, then there is no GOD

I swear, Most of u half-baked logical thinkers dont think deep enough to counter the God claim with logic

Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawkings(In his book "Big Answers to Brief Questions"wink are the two reatest scientist of last century yet claimed that going by their "knowledge of cosmology and seeing the multiverses obey Natural laws, they find it hard to believe that a random explosion brought about this highly complex designs"

Same Hawkings wrote The Big bang theory, same Hawkings hinted on the possibility of a creator and even affirmed he couldnt disprove his existence

Na one randy Nairaland guy wey dey vex for religion cause of poor doctrines i go con dey take seriously cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Those so-called atheists are mere disgruntled rebels from the generation of lucifer. They think God should work in line with their frail logic and if this does not happen, they begin to question the existence of the Almighty but fail to question the existence of their own mortal being and all the organs that function collectively within them.
Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by Snapdrag0n: 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2023
DyingFetus:
Doctors are forking over rated

I can't wait for technology to forking replace the med field and put all those loser docs out of work
And you think they're not aware? We control every single president, politicians etc. Before your president even travel to UK, France for treatment a local doc must refer him.
You think WHO together with pharmaceutical companies don't have cure for HIV, cancer and other life threatening diseases? All these are known facts but will never disclose because it's where they're making money from year after year. Technology is there even robots during surgery but can never replace human doc because we're aware of the consequences and the future. Before any pandemic there's measures...and if you think you're smart to stop them, or make doctors irrelevant they'll release another COVID just to make more money with the pharmacist. Life is more important than anything.
A chemist can sell drugs, but Generation to come, you see nurses and doctors? Never!
Instead they'll develop something that will keep them relevant.
Make one of your child to study nursing or medicine. You won't regret at old age.
Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by eghaghasammy(m): 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2023
MamaletASO:
All health practitioners in Nigeria are great..

They are good, highly committed and professional even though the pay is not measurable with others in different countries of the world..

I pray God will continue to help and bless them..
They should please not Japa for the sake of common Nigerians..

A Lady Laboratory Technologist took my blood sample recently with all Joy, excitement and humour... I told her thank you..

Nigerian Doctors, Nurses, Lab Technologies, all health workers are wonderful..

I wish I become President one day and I will listen and give you all you wanted.

Health workers in Nigeria are really improvising, they work in environment with limited resource and still give their best to patients, Nigerian health workers really do well outside the country, God will help you be in a better position so you can change and make the health sector better.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by BALLOSKI: 1:29am On Dec 29, 2023
Nicepoker:
Some are good many are not so good. One nut nurse made me have zero regard for most of them.
Imagine being admitted to treat typhoid. That was when I moved to a new location, the werey night nurse was like. Your family isn't here, you don't even have a girlfriend, pls dont die while i am on shift here o.Who is going to get you food.
That night I just put a call to the only friend I met in the same line of business. He arrived hours later with his friends.
Food was surplus even the mannerless nurse had a good chunk to get her hungry bowels filled. Most of them are weird. Few are nice.
Nigerian nurses are something else.
Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by Namaster: 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

I've always said it that Atheits arent logically thorough enough to tackle well-reearched theists

To people like u, u want to keep seeing things going outside the normal natural law(Miracle) at all times to believe God doesnt exist

Its like saying that cause prayer couldnt heal a sickle cell patient, then there is no GOD

I swear, Most of u half-baked logical thinkers dont think deep enough to counter the God claim with logic

Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawkings(In his book "Big Answers to Brief Questions"wink are the two reatest scientist of last century yet claimed that going by their "knowledge of cosmology and seeing the multiverses obey Natural laws, they find it hard to believe that a random explosion brought about this highly complex designs"

Same Hawkings wrote The Big bang theory, same Hawkings hinted on the possibility of a creator and even affirmed he couldnt disprove his existence

Na one randy Nairaland guy wey dey vex for religion cause of poor doctrines i go con dey take seriously cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

One thing you can always count on is for religious people to be furiously dumb.

Where in the original post did I say there is no God? Or that I am an Atheist?

Yet you are ridiculously defending against attacks that DON'T exist.

Silly boy, learn to read.
Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by tammie24: 8:49pm On Jan 07
EmperorCaesar:

thank you
🤣🤣🤣
All they have to prove there's no God is when God doesn't change a particular situation.... That's all o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl / Your Urine Colour And Health Status / Vaginal Ring That Prevents HIV To Be Tested In Africa After Trials In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.