Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,734 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

See The Beautiful Gifts My Friend Gave Me On The 26th. (pics Ins..) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Beautiful Gifts My Friend Gave Me On The 26th. (pics Ins..) (2966 Views)

What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) / Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) / A Friend Gave Me This Fowl and This Happened [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Beautiful Gifts My Friend Gave Me On The 26th. (pics Ins..) by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2023
My friend Kadija gave me these gifts on the 26th. So beautiful! I'm so grateful to her. I'll be making miyan kuka for the first time, with the kuka( powdered baobab leaves).

Pics 1; the items

Pics 2: kuka ( powered baobab leaves).

Pics 3: Kulikuli oil. This is one of the healthiest and tastiest oils you can find. Very sweet and economical. It has this unique taste and aroma. If you use this oil to cook, you won't like to use any other oil. Though, it's quite pricey. It's more expensive than the normal oil, but if you use it, you sef will confirm.

Pics 4: Tasty and crunchy kulikuli.

Pics 5: Groundnuts.

Pics 6: The items together.

Attached below are pictures of the gifts;

2 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful Gifts My Friend Gave Me On The 26th. (pics Ins..) by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2023
Cont....

Re: See The Beautiful Gifts My Friend Gave Me On The 26th. (pics Ins..) by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2023
What do you think of the gifts?
Re: See The Beautiful Gifts My Friend Gave Me On The 26th. (pics Ins..) by IamDora(f): 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2023
What's all that there? Looks like what one would take to the gods to appease them grin

8 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful Gifts My Friend Gave Me On The 26th. (pics Ins..) by Sonnobax15(m): 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2023
cool
Any gift from anyone for this current regime must always be appreciated at all cost,cuz it's not easy at all.....

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Gifts My Friend Gave Me On The 26th. (pics Ins..) by NoSmoking: 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2023
U or ur friend is selling Wosiwosi ni?

🤕
Re: See The Beautiful Gifts My Friend Gave Me On The 26th. (pics Ins..) by HugeElephant(f): 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Keep the posts coming. Consistency is key.
You soon cashout... Na so nairaland be wink

3 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful Gifts My Friend Gave Me On The 26th. (pics Ins..) by KingDash09(m): 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2023
At least she dey proud of her culture
IamDora:
What's all that there? Looks like what one would take to the gods to appease them grin

Re: See The Beautiful Gifts My Friend Gave Me On The 26th. (pics Ins..) by EmperorCaesar(m): 12:24pm On Dec 28, 2023
cheesy

You must be very lonely offline to fancy online attention seeking as something u need to constantly do

By the waty, Going by most of your threads here, Its safe u think u should have existed like 300yrs ago....U are struggling to fit into this modern world

Which kain gift be this now sad

4 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful Gifts My Friend Gave Me On The 26th. (pics Ins..) by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2023
NoSmoking:
U or ur friend is selling Wosiwosi ni?

🤕
She gave them to me. She doesn't sell them.
Re: See The Beautiful Gifts My Friend Gave Me On The 26th. (pics Ins..) by NoSmoking: 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
She gave them to me. She doesn't sell them.

U know what Wosiwosi means?

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Gifts My Friend Gave Me On The 26th. (pics Ins..) by TemplarLandry: 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2023
I'm surprised you didn't include your bum as usual.

5 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful Gifts My Friend Gave Me On The 26th. (pics Ins..) by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy

You must be very lonely offline to fancy online attention seeking as something u need to constantly do

By the waty, Going by most of your threads here, Its safe u think u should have existed like 300yrs ago....U are struggling to fit into this modern world

Which kain gift be this now sad
Gift na gift, no matter what it is. Whatever someone gives you for free is a gift. So, those are the gifts I received from my friend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Beautiful Gifts My Friend Gave Me On The 26th. (pics Ins..) by Blacklion3: 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2023
IamDora:

That's Groundnut and kuli
Re: See The Beautiful Gifts My Friend Gave Me On The 26th. (pics Ins..) by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2023
NoSmoking:

U know what Wosiwosi means?
What does it mean please?
Re: See The Beautiful Gifts My Friend Gave Me On The 26th. (pics Ins..) by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I'm surprised you didn't include your bum as usual.
You want? You want my protruded bouncy bum cheeks?
Re: See The Beautiful Gifts My Friend Gave Me On The 26th. (pics Ins..) by Colson(m): 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Lol. Troll..

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Gifts My Friend Gave Me On The 26th. (pics Ins..) by REGINALD001(m): 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2023
IamDora:

SINCE YOU KNOW THEIR FOOD, YOU MUST BE A PRIESTESS.
Re: See The Beautiful Gifts My Friend Gave Me On The 26th. (pics Ins..) by PinkNature: 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2023
Pray someone doesn't recognise you offline, takes your full picture and then upload it online. Haha
Re: See The Beautiful Gifts My Friend Gave Me On The 26th. (pics Ins..) by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2023
PinkNature:
Pray someone doesn't recognise you offline, takes your full picture and then upload it online. Haha
Why did you say so though? You mean the bashing and tongue- lashing would be so much and so bad? Or what do you mean?
Re: See The Beautiful Gifts My Friend Gave Me On The 26th. (pics Ins..) by TemplarLandry: 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2023
😎
fadilaMaikiriki:

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful Gifts My Friend Gave Me On The 26th. (pics Ins..) by BabbanBura(m): 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2023
IamDora:

You are not bad looking, you gat some good cheeks on ya back side too?
Re: See The Beautiful Gifts My Friend Gave Me On The 26th. (pics Ins..) by Illegal1(m): 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2023
omoh.........ur frd nah native doctor?

which kind gift be all dis ones..
Re: See The Beautiful Gifts My Friend Gave Me On The 26th. (pics Ins..) by Natbrowny: 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

That kuki kuli is laced with aphrodisiac. I don see somtin wey i sabi there

After eating.. Did u feel anything.

If u r man. Kadija has plans.
If u r a female. Kadija has plans too.
Re: See The Beautiful Gifts My Friend Gave Me On The 26th. (pics Ins..) by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2023
Natbrowny:

That kuki kuli is laced with aphrodisiac. I don see somtin wey i sabi there

After eating.. Did u feel anything.

If u r man. Kadija has plans.
If u r a female. Kadija has plans too.
Really? What plans would she possibly have?

Kadija is a good lady though.

But, what did you see in/about the kulikuli?
Re: See The Beautiful Gifts My Friend Gave Me On The 26th. (pics Ins..) by besayag: 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2023
Poor
Re: See The Beautiful Gifts My Friend Gave Me On The 26th. (pics Ins..) by Switinthemiddle(m): 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
lol u this maam u have this mindset that bodyshaming doesnt sting u anymore. i love the fact that u promote the nothern culture(one of the few who do it). but u do not need to sell your pictures for money na.
you sound wiser than that na
Re: See The Beautiful Gifts My Friend Gave Me On The 26th. (pics Ins..) by madscientist88(m): 6:53pm On Dec 28, 2023
tayi miki korari sosai,kin yi saan abokiya. mai tarbiya da kirki, Allah ya sa ku chigaba da zumunchi mai kyau. harshe na ta yau ya baki mamaki ko? i kalon ki nake ta yi,ama yanzu na tabatar cewa kin fahimta.
Re: See The Beautiful Gifts My Friend Gave Me On The 26th. (pics Ins..) by eepeepook: 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2023
One day, all these Hot Nairaland children will discover it is a boy behind this account.
Re: See The Beautiful Gifts My Friend Gave Me On The 26th. (pics Ins..) by Silentgroper(m): 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2023
ina kwana

can you make garos garos. ..

I love that food.

(1) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Told You She Needs Attention, She Is A Liar / Opening Lines Guys Use That Absolutely Turn You Off / Couple Arrested For Being Too Loud In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.