Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow (30961 Views)

Osinbajo & His Wife, Dolapo Shows "Love" At Pres. Buhari Inauguration [Photos] / Nkechi Ikpeazu Gifts A Widow Living In A Half-built Tarpaulin-mud, A New House / Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by Rejouir: 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2023
Splashme:

What else other than hate?
Don't mind these dirty, poor bitter people with their hate.

3 Likes

Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by DaTruths: 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2023
WorldRichest:
Oloriburuku Oloshi Olosho murderer

A useless pedophille who raped and married her younger brother's mate

You can choke to death, she's richer than your generation and would still live a more comfortable life than your mother would ever dream of.

6 Likes

Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by Splashme: 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2023
LegendHero:
For the love of Aketi, I won't say what is on my mind.

He should continue to gallantly rest in peace.

What else other than your usual hate?
The mere fact that she's Aketi's wife riles you.

You ain't Aketi's family member. You don't know anything about that family other than your wicked hateful imaginations.

Tomorrow, you'll dubiously name their children 'Chinedu' and 'Ada' claiming they ain't Yoruba enough to run for political office

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by Difrent: 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2023
Edusouls:
she is an Igbo woman keeping his family together for him till death, what most Yoruba women can’t even do, one reason most successful Yoruba men go for Igbo woman don’t mind Yorubas their tribalism is the worst in the whole Nigeria, I pity all those naive Igbo young women marrying there, in future they would understand their mistakes not now

Which one be most successful yorubamen go for igbo ladies
Care to name any? Apart from the usuals..... Adelekes , Rhodes vivour etc

Abegi

The vast majority of rich yorubamen are married to yorubas

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2023
Take heart.
Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by AngelicBeing: 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2023
sad
Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by warrifinest1985: 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2023
The man lived a short and fufilled life! I keep telling people that wetin you won use long life do when you non get money?

2 Likes

Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by Omoluabi16(m): 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2023
So sad. I like this man though. Impressive how he stood up to Buhari and his ruga crew and championed the regional security outfit Amotekun.
Rest well Aketi. 😭😭

4 Likes

Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by DangoteIvy: 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2023
chopnaira:
Awwww. So romantic. She must be hurting right now. May God grant their family the fortitude to bear the loss.
🙏

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by femi4: 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2023
NwokoloOwa:
Why are some people attacking Betty? I can't understand. I suspect that because she and her husband were impregnable and their marriage heavily fortified by their love and respect, some just had to hate the woman, Betty.
She was controlling his government. Didn't allow him to hand over to his deputy and concentrate on his health.

Forget love....a woman is naturally selfish. How can you pick power over his health and claimed you love him

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by enemyofprogress: 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2023
Igbos loving and enjoying Yoruba pricks since 5AD. She come born for our brother very ugly children, boat mails and femails grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by DDIA: 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2023
Ireportlive:
She survived breast cancer, with Akeredolu close by her all through her journey to remove the cancerous cells
And from sucking that breast always, Akeredolu got infected with the cancerous cells which affected his blood. 🥱

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by eteebanky1: 7:42pm On Dec 28, 2023
Rest on Akeredolu
Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by enemyofprogress: 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2023
Edusouls:
she is an Igbo woman keeping his family together for him till death, what most Yoruba women can’t even do, one reason most successful Yoruba men go for Igbo woman don’t mind Yorubas their tribalism is the worst in the whole Nigeria, I pity all those naive Igbo young women marrying there, in future they would understand their mistakes not now
abeg come and carry the ugly childrens your sister born for our brother. We dash una.
Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by Tunde835(m): 7:45pm On Dec 28, 2023
This woman is ugly imagine a good looking guy settling for an ugly woman
Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by drimzsmoke(m): 7:46pm On Dec 28, 2023
money121:
Our Love Story was That of 'Love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow

"I met my husband in Enugu, he was a youth corper then in Enugu. I was also posted to Enugu. So a friend of mine visited me and she came along with her boyfriend who also came along with my husband. That was how we met and it was love at first sight. I think people frown at love at first sight but it worked for us.

I fell in love with his broad shoulders. Then he was really looking very cute. I can still remember what he was wearing that day – a red shirt, long sleeves and jeans trousers. That was 37 years ago. He couldn’t even take me out because he didn’t have money as a youth corper. It was quite magnetic and that was it.

There is a 3-year age difference between us. I am older than him anyway. I was like 25 then while he was 22. It was love that really endured. I had graduated and in my place (Owerri) when a girl graduates from the University suitors come from left, right and centre. And your parents would expect you to go for a made man with everything, but I have always known that there was no way I could have married a self-made man. I will better build a home from the scratch with you because I want to have a say in my home"

Rest On Aketi

Mrs Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu
Former First Lady of Ondo State

You people sha want somebody to cry today with all this emotional stuffs you've been dropping!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

1 Like

Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by Ibrahimcoomasie: 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2023
Edusouls:
what did she do to u ? What’s the reservation? Children of hate
Splashme:

What else other than your usual hate?
The mere fact that she's Aketi's wife riles you.

You ain't Aketi's family member. You don't know anything about that family other than your wicked hateful imaginations.

Tomorrow, you'll dubiously name their children 'Chinedu' and 'Ada' claiming they ain't Yoruba enough to run for political office

Read the thread, especially all the post on the front page slowly and digest it. You are becoming an embarrassment.

That woman was literally regularly dishing insults to people Ondo on social media. So bad that some clergy men started calling her out.

Giwa alleged that Mrs. Betty had turned herself to a decision-maker by unilaterally imposing some decisions on the state.

The pastor, in a statement to DAILY POST on Tuesday, alleged that the wife of Governor Rotimi Akeredolu has hijacked primary schools’ renovation project and other contracts in the state.

The clergyman also lambasted Mrs. Akeredolu for turning herself to “nuisance” in the social media, especially on Facebook.

“One doesn’t know who is the governor of Ondo State between Governor Akeredolu and his wife. I have carefully observed how governance is being run in the state.

“A situation whereby a governor is allowing his wife to make some decisions is uncalled for. From my findings, Mrs. Akeredolu is the governor of Ondo state not her husband.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by Ibrahimcoomasie: 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Igbos loving and enjoying Yoruba pricks since 5AD. She come born for our brother very ugly children, boat mails and femails grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol.
Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by Ibrahimcoomasie: 7:58pm On Dec 28, 2023
oyeb15:
Only a dumb man can manage a rude woman like Betty
She dey always behave like a tout on social media. I have seen some of her tweet on twitter and I had to check several times to be sure it was actually her handle. Old woman go dey behave like an 18 year old girl on social media grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by Trendsoulmate(f): 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2023
WorldRichest:
Oloriburuku Oloshi Olosho murderer

A useless pedophille who raped and married her younger brother's mate

You are a faceless animal that will never amount to much more than insulting people who have already succeeded.

1 Like

Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by Harrynight(m): 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2023
money121:
Our Love Story was That of 'Love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow

"I met my husband in Enugu, he was a youth corper then in Enugu. I was also posted to Enugu. So a friend of mine visited me and she came along with her boyfriend who also came along with my husband. That was how we met and it was love at first sight. I think people frown at love at first sight but it worked for us.

I fell in love with his broad shoulders. Then he was really looking very cute. I can still remember what he was wearing that day – a red shirt, long sleeves and jeans trousers. That was 37 years ago. He couldn’t even take me out because he didn’t have money as a youth corper. It was quite magnetic and that was it.

There is a 3-year age difference between us. I am older than him anyway. I was like 25 then while he was 22. It was love that really endured. I had graduated and in my place (Owerri) when a girl graduates from the University suitors come from left, right and centre. And your parents would expect you to go for a made man with everything, but I have always known that there was no way I could have married a self-made man. I will better build a home from the scratch with you because I want to have a say in my home"

Rest On Aketi

Mrs Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu
Former First Lady of Ondo State

How can your husband be 22yrs old 37years ago When he is 67 years old today

Make una dey play

2 Likes

Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by Fizalis(m): 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2023
Femi falani kayode ffk and his ibo wife left the chat!
FeliciaOja:
Akeredolu was one of the most handsome and smooth looking governors in Nigeria
With his classic white beards.

I really feel for this woman, this will truly hurt

P.s
I have noticed that Yoruba and Igbo love dey strong well well.
Especially if the guy is Yoruba and the woman is from Igbo.
Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by Trendsoulmate(f): 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2023
DDIA:

And from sucking that breast always, Akeredolu got infected with the cancerous cells which affected his blood. 🥱

You are a very disgusting creature, a disgrace to those who bore you
Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by Nonexisting1: 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2023
I will better build a home from the scratch with you because I want to have a say in my home"
Vaginarians from my state have this mentality of building with a man which is why they are still better than the rest today even with this current wave of hookups. You can never hear us call wives oriaku like Anambra people do. If you want a wife that will not come with urgent 2k mentality, come to Imo state and marry. It's that simple.

1 Like

Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by Highplains: 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2023
May his soul gentle soul rest in perfect peace..I met him a few times at his office THE LAW HUB situated at ring road,Ibadan.My lawyer was working there at the time and he had a couple of them then so it was a chanced meeting when I went to see my lawyer..He wasn’t governor then.He was humble didn’t even mind how young I was,he flowed with me freely.But wait oo,i sure say that woman go dey tease am sometimes say,”I’m older than you”Women can be romantically funny while teasing..RIP

1 Like

Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by We4all: 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2023
chopnaira:
Awwww. So romantic. She must be hurting right now. May God grant their family the fortitude to bear the loss.

Some people get better with age. He was much finer as an older man.

1 Like

Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by FireUpNow(m): 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2023
She shouldn't have agreed to bringing Akeri from the hospital in Germany to Nigeria
Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by DDIA: 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2023
Trendsoulmate:

You are a very disgusting creature, a disgrace to those who bore you
I know you came out of a sinkhole in-between the thigh’s of the creature that bore you, which out gushes a strong putrid smell.

Inhalation of that during one’s birth can cause the special needs condition you are in.

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Buhari Ignored Federal Character In Security Chiefs’ Appointments / Alleged N3.2bn Fraud: EFCC Closes Case Against Kalu / Meet Osun APC Governorship Aspirants Participating In Tomorrow's Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.