Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow (30952 Views)

Osinbajo & His Wife, Dolapo Shows "Love" At Pres. Buhari Inauguration [Photos] / Nkechi Ikpeazu Gifts A Widow Living In A Half-built Tarpaulin-mud, A New House / Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by Edusouls(m): 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2023
Difrent:

Which one be most successful yorubamen go for igbo ladies
Care to name any? Apart from the usuals..... Adelekes , Rhodes vivour etc

Abegi

The vast majority of rich yorubamen are married to yorubas
the Adelekes and Vivours are not successful Yoruba men Abby? Tinubu’s first son is married to anambra lady, the problem with you Yorubas is that u re the most tribalistic tribe in Nigeria, just that you people do it intelligently and hidden

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by ItisWell22(f): 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2023
Harrynight:

How can your husband be 22yrs old 37years ago When he is 67 years old today
Make una dey play

The problem with lies!

One has to keep staying updated with the last lies dropped, so one doesn’t get to expose him/herself.

We4all:

Some people get better with age. He was much finer as an older man.

Noticed it too…

2 Likes

Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by emonis88: 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2023
FeliciaOja:
Akeredolu was one of the most handsome and smooth looking governors in Nigeria
With his classic white beards.

I really feel for this woman, this will truly hurt

P.s
I have noticed that Yoruba and Igbo love dey strong well well.
Especially if the guy is Yoruba and the woman is from Igbo.
I ve seen Igbo man marry Yoruba lady, n they r waxing strong still. So ur theory no make sense at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by We4all: 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2023
chopnaira:
Because at the later stage of Aketi's governance, she took control like in the case of Turai.

So? Wouldn't your wife have done the same thing?
Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by Edusouls(m): 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2023
enemyofprogress:
abeg come and carry the ugly childrens your sister born for our brother. We dash una.
go tell am ur dead brother wey marry Igbo woman and became a very successful man in life u think ur wiser than him? Surely he would not be happy with the share disrespect of calling his own kids ugly, u just justified what I said about Yorubas, una tribalism, wickedness and divisive attitude is the worst in the whole nation, chameleon’s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by Cromagnon: 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2023
Tunde835:
This woman is ugly imagine a good looking guy settling for an ugly woman
remember he was broke and maybe she Sabi sell her market (polite, submissive, Sabi nack etc) to compensate for looks
Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by warrifinest1985: 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2023
FeliciaOja:

P.s
What are you saying? Him and my former governor oshiomole who fine pass??
Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by Irony1: 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2023
LegendHero:
For the love of Aketi, I won't say what is on my mind.

He should continue to gallantly rest in peace.

Oga say and stop all this
Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by Charly68: 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2023
Rest on Aketi,am one of your distant admirers due to your stand for justice in your hey days as human right fighter.. you saw your grandchild before leaving ,what else do one pray for ? We pray God will stand by your family in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by themanderon: 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2023
They must have really loved each other till death. Not like today were love has a price.
Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by Irony1: 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2023
Chispa:
your younger brother was hitting your kpekux, oloshhoooo

Get well soon. It is not easy being under psychotic medication.
Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by Irony1: 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2023
flokii:

She used bedmatic skills to trap Arakurin, grip am well while locking legs around him.. we know the drill.
Love at first sight indeed.

You are always synonymous with rubbish talk.

1 Like

Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by Irony1: 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:
[b][/b]
Seun,
Is it too difficult for you to get a good amount of Moderators to be moderating this side and putting to place people like this.
Don't let some few people wreck down your forum while you watching.
Instead it is investigation on other people that is going on.

The annoying part is that once anyone replies that guy. The person will be banned while this post will still be there.
Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by The1960writer: 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2023
Tunde835:

Define Ugly.

There is a beauty he saw in her that perhaps transcends what this superficial generation call beauty. Work on your perspective towards life and quit calling persons made in God's image ugly.

3 Likes

Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by Irony1: 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Read the thread, especially all the post on the front page slowly and digest it. You are becoming an embarrassment.

That woman was literally regularly dishing insults to people Ondo on social media. So bad that some clergy men started calling her out.

Giwa alleged that Mrs. Betty had turned herself to a decision-maker by unilaterally imposing some decisions on the state.

The pastor, in a statement to DAILY POST on Tuesday, alleged that the wife of Governor Rotimi Akeredolu has hijacked primary schools’ renovation project and other contracts in the state.

The clergyman also lambasted Mrs. Akeredolu for turning herself to “nuisance” in the social media, especially on Facebook.

“One doesn’t know who is the governor of Ondo State between Governor Akeredolu and his wife. I have carefully observed how governance is being run in the state.

“A situation whereby a governor is allowing his wife to make some decisions is uncalled for. From my findings, Mrs. Akeredolu is the governor of Ondo state not her husband.

Thank God you said Giwa alleged, that is why it is unfounded and u proven. You guys should just shut it, no one talked about Ajimobi's wife ooooo because she was Yoruba, now because a woman took steps to protect what the husband has, she is being vilified because she ain't yoruba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2023
Harrynight:

How can your husband be 22yrs old 37years ago When he is 67 years old today

Make una dey play
They first met when he was at the age of 22 not when they got married. Make una dey read to understand.

2 Likes

Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by HBB1(m): 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2023
Edusouls:
she is an Igbo woman keeping his family together for him till death, what most Yoruba women can’t even do, one reason most successful Yoruba men go for Igbo woman don’t mind Yorubas their tribalism is the worst in the whole Nigeria, I pity all those naive Igbo young women marrying there, in future they would understand their mistakes not now

Mention the most successful Yoruba men that go for Igbo women!
Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by VEHINTOLAR: 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2023
Difrent:

Which one be most successful yorubamen go for igbo ladies
Care to name any? Apart from the usuals..... Adelekes , Rhodes vivour etc

Abegi

The vast majority of rich yorubamen are married to yorubas

Don't mind that idiot ! I don't know what's special about Igbo ladies that will make any Yoruba man,successful or not,to want to marry one ! Those loudmouthed igbos just like to hype themselves,Igbo ladies my foot,shior !

Without being immodest,I can't even recall the number of Igbo ladies I have dated in this life; too numerous for me to count ! There was nothing special about anyone of them;some were clean,some were dirty but majority of them were mannerless,that's a fact ! So,kini big deal about any so called "Igbo ladies",tueh ! Why on earth will any Yoruba man prefer an Ijeoma or Amaka to an Afolasade or Abimbola when he is not sick in the head !

Na Igbo ladies dey rush Yoruba guys as a matter of fact,I experienced it live while still in the game and even up till now as a grandpa to be ! There are so many stories but we are too big for all those kiss-and-tell nonsense ! It's really funny how these Igbo usually see themselves in some ways that no one else sees them ! Anyway, it's all borne out of inferiority complex that's well embedded in their DNA !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by The1960writer: 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2023
DDIA:

And from sucking that breast always, Akeredolu got infected with the cancerous cells which affected his blood. 🥱

In your conscious mind, you probably hailed yourself as smart enough to post the above but in reality, you need to get wisdom or get back into school.

1 Like

Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2023
enemyofprogress:
abeg come and carry the ugly childrens your sister born for our brother. We dash una.
Our brother? Is any of your family member even qualified to be Aketi"s gateman?
Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by LivingSage: 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2023
Jennyclay, this speaks volume
Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by DDIA: 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2023
The1960writer:

In your conscious mind, you probably hailed yourself as smart enough to post the above but in reality, you need to get wisdom or get back into school.
Yes 🥱
Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by DelphiOracle(m): 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2023
spy24:

Any good wife that is hopeful of her husband full recovery will do anything to keep her husbands position from power grabbers until he returns...

Due to ill health close political allies were already angling for the man's position, when he's not dead.. the woman was only holding the fort the man eventually returns.. it may not be the wisest thing to do

But women are first emotional beings before any thing else

You lots are just blaming her cause she's not Yoruba.. and that's the typical African mentality. Always blaming women for the death of their husbands as if person never die for ona family before .. why ona no stop am ?
one of the few sensible post so far.
Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by tyinfinity: 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2023
Yoruba loves Igbo girls they are beautiful.to be candid .
Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by Ganasawa(f): 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2023
Tunde835:
Pls you guys should grow
Allow the woman to be pls
Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by tishbite42: 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2023
FeliciaOja:

P.s
Haba
How about Chukwuemeka Ike and Bimpe Ike, Coscharis, Asiodu etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Love Story Was That Of 'love At First Sight' - Akeredolu Widow by thedio(m): 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2023
LegendHero:
For the love of Aketi, I won't say what is on my mind.

He should continue to gallantly rest in peace.
The age manipulation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Buhari Ignored Federal Character In Security Chiefs’ Appointments / Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed / Old Notes Below ₦‎500,000 Should Deposit In Customers' Banks - CBN, Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.