Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

To Those Living Abroad, How Did You Meet Your Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Those Living Abroad, How Did You Meet Your Wife? (615 Views)

Women Whose Husbands Live Abroad, How Do You Satisfy Yourself / Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Those Living Abroad, How Did You Meet Your Wife? by Goztino(m): 1:18am On Dec 29, 2023
The thrill of living abroad is undeniable. Whether you're pursuing higher education or seeking career opportunities through work visas or other migration pathways, one question often lingers: how did you meet your life partner?
Did family connections back home play a role, or did you serendipitously cross paths abroad?
I'm eager to hear your experiences on this matter.
Re: To Those Living Abroad, How Did You Meet Your Wife? by Chibuzoripob: 2:54am On Dec 29, 2023
undecided
Re: To Those Living Abroad, How Did You Meet Your Wife? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:03am On Dec 29, 2023
OP come clean,what do you want?a Nigerian girl or what?
Re: To Those Living Abroad, How Did You Meet Your Wife? by DyingFetus: 5:30am On Dec 29, 2023
I met my gf at black hat con , she was a security researcher with a PhD while I was a 1337 l33t bum
We talked about a lot of things and she was shy at first but talked too much when we became close, she would come to my place regularly with stuffs she bought and cook for me , she enjoys buying me stuffs even I reject it , next year I might pop the question with my knees down for her

1 Like

Re: To Those Living Abroad, How Did You Meet Your Wife? by Rathoreng(m): 10:02pm On Jan 01
whoa im also in the run of a getting a lady into tech. What advice will you give me? Oh and d u mean 1337x torrent lol
DyingFetus:
I met my gf at black hat con , she was a security researcher with a PhD while I was a 1337 l33t bum
We talked about a lot of things and she was shy at first but talked too much when we became close, she would come to my place regularly with stuffs she bought and cook for me , she enjoys buying me stuffs even I reject it , next year I might pop the question with my knees down for her

(1) (Reply)

Keep Facial Hair Or Not? / Get All Necessary Advice On Having A Successful Relationship / Advice Needed : What Can I Do To Win Him Forever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.