Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Pass Here At 2am Or Go Back To Your Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pass Here At 2am Or Go Back To Your Ex (4159 Views)

I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink) / 2am & I Still Cant Sleep!@ / Say Something Nice About Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pass Here At 2am Or Go Back To Your Ex by Chimezie198(m): 8:29am On Dec 29, 2023
Choose one

Re: Pass Here At 2am Or Go Back To Your Ex by Ireportlive: 8:30am On Dec 29, 2023
Am passing jeje....

14 Likes

Re: Pass Here At 2am Or Go Back To Your Ex by Jeon(f): 8:31am On Dec 29, 2023
What about those with no ex?
😕

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pass Here At 2am Or Go Back To Your Ex by DDIA: 8:34am On Dec 29, 2023
Jeon:

😕
Wait do you have TV in your house at all? 🤔

1 Like

Re: Pass Here At 2am Or Go Back To Your Ex by Solofresh2: 8:37am On Dec 29, 2023
Learn to conquer fear.Even the Bible teaches against fear.

7 Likes

Re: Pass Here At 2am Or Go Back To Your Ex by Westerhoffe(m): 8:49am On Dec 29, 2023
What's the fear in this? undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pass Here At 2am Or Go Back To Your Ex by MEGA4BILLION(m): 8:55am On Dec 29, 2023
No be here she pass before?

or abi this one dangerous pass the hole where him carry and guys no still fear to enter
Re: Pass Here At 2am Or Go Back To Your Ex by insidelife22(m): 9:04am On Dec 29, 2023
For the records I don't have an ex
Since I was born I dey order Oscor.
If a hole too sweet I go chop Am again and again.

2 Likes

Re: Pass Here At 2am Or Go Back To Your Ex by VinnyBaba: 9:48am On Dec 29, 2023
Lolss,

That place looks real scary. shocked

Will go back to my Ex jejely, Abeg cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pass Here At 2am Or Go Back To Your Ex by Tallesty1(m): 9:50am On Dec 29, 2023
Which of my ex? If nah that daughter of 2nd Timothy then I will ask you to put two lions, a hippo, a rhino, and an anaconda on this path and I will crawl through but if nah that other one, I dey go back abeg.

10 Likes

Re: Pass Here At 2am Or Go Back To Your Ex by okoroemeka(m): 10:51am On Dec 29, 2023
Solofresh2:
Learn to conquer fear.Even the Bible teaches against fear.
there is fear and stupidity,going into that cave at night will be plain stupidity,one bite from a viper will kill you before daybreak but your ex will not kill you,infact you can even enjoy some good ole pvssy if you know how to play the game

2 Likes

Re: Pass Here At 2am Or Go Back To Your Ex by Kharol1234: 10:55am On Dec 29, 2023
Wetin they there?
Re: Pass Here At 2am Or Go Back To Your Ex by Sirhush(m): 11:09am On Dec 29, 2023
With my phone light I dey enter anywhere for night

2 Likes

Re: Pass Here At 2am Or Go Back To Your Ex by DesChyko: 11:27am On Dec 29, 2023
Moving into the tunnel like Michael Jackson moonwalk
Re: Pass Here At 2am Or Go Back To Your Ex by VinnyBaba: 11:31am On Dec 29, 2023
okoroemeka:
there is fear and stupidity,going into that cave at night will be plain stupidity,one bite from a viper will kill you before daybreak but your ex will not kill you,infact you can even enjoy some good ole pvssy if you know how to play the game

Leave Dem to make mouth. undecided

No sensible Person can venture into that Path @2am in the Midnight. sad

2 Likes

Re: Pass Here At 2am Or Go Back To Your Ex by flokii: 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2023
Shebi I'll carry torch?.. I'll walk pass the place.
Any creature wey dey the road, we go slug am out.
Re: Pass Here At 2am Or Go Back To Your Ex by Nicepoker(m): 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2023
There is always light at the end of a tunnel. That's an encouraging statement. Compared to an ex that is like being situated between the devil and the deep blue sea.

1 Like

Re: Pass Here At 2am Or Go Back To Your Ex by Irupetepete: 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2023
Jeon:

😕
I have seen your full picture before, this babe is fire
Re: Pass Here At 2am Or Go Back To Your Ex by Omoawoke: 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2023
Why do people always make Ex look like evil people.
Not every relationship ended in bad terms. Some people had to break because of factors beyond control and they shared beautiful moments in life

4 Likes

Re: Pass Here At 2am Or Go Back To Your Ex by Natbrowny: 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2023
Sirhush:
With my phone light I dey enter anywhere for night

I for fear u but me no dey need light sef. So make u fear me. 😂

1 Like

Re: Pass Here At 2am Or Go Back To Your Ex by Rexymania(m): 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2023
I'll pass
Re: Pass Here At 2am Or Go Back To Your Ex by MrBroke(m): 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2023
Pussy over pain grin. I go choose that hole in between her legs than this black shit hole way fit kpai me

2 Likes

Re: Pass Here At 2am Or Go Back To Your Ex by alpharoyalty: 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2023
I have passed through worse roads , believe me.
Re: Pass Here At 2am Or Go Back To Your Ex by Starboytwo(m): 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2023
That's why a good gun is good.

Anybody wey near me go collect, even spirit.

3 Likes

Re: Pass Here At 2am Or Go Back To Your Ex by tivhador: 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2023
Make una leave me make i pass
Re: Pass Here At 2am Or Go Back To Your Ex by Chimezie198(m): 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2023
tivhador:
Make una leave me make i pass
Lol why we go leave you to pass for road wey no clear? What if snake, tiger, witches carry you..

E better make you go back to your ex oo
Re: Pass Here At 2am Or Go Back To Your Ex by mrjojo: 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2023
I’ve passed through worse,almost two miles long of wilderness and darknesss in freezing cold at 3am . My phone battery went flat a mile in, too late to turn back
Re: Pass Here At 2am Or Go Back To Your Ex by brain54(m): 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2023
Nobody dey ever agree...

Say na them be the terrible ex!
Re: Pass Here At 2am Or Go Back To Your Ex by toygod2: 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2023
I will gladly walk back to my EX.

She wasnt even a bad person. Maybe i was.

But i feel , the relationship wasnt just meant to be.
Re: Pass Here At 2am Or Go Back To Your Ex by Colson(m): 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2023
Hole to hell
Re: Pass Here At 2am Or Go Back To Your Ex by Saturnalia(m): 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2023
Starboytwo:

Gun ke? Why would I need a gun for this shikini road wey be like the road to the stream in my village ?

Na only halogen lamp and a sharpened 1974 machete (asawana) I need.

What is certain is that the first 20 people or spirits that would do anyhow would be decapitated & butchered like a sallah ram.

4 Likes

Re: Pass Here At 2am Or Go Back To Your Ex by Karlifate: 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2023
Starboytwo:

😂😂

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Think They Are Better Than Women? / I'm Still In Love With My Ex Boyfriend / Help! My New Girlfriend Has Six Packs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.