Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

“Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable (35951 Views)

Anthony Joshua - "I Used To Be A Bricklayer But Now I'm A World Heavyweight Cham / DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua's Sister As They Pose With His WBO Belt / Wilson Joshua: I Can’t Marry A Virgin – Actor Says On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by CoronaVirusPro: 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2023
HarryGleb:
Can't wait for Davido and Wizkid fight.

Wiz na paper bag!

Davido will knock him out in round 1
Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by Burgerlomo: 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2023
Charles make the biggest mistake of his life by accepting a boxing match with this guy in the first place 😎
Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by blackmantis: 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2023
HarryGleb:
Can't wait for Davido and Wizkid fight.

Leave bigwiz I want to see Davido x Burna.
Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by Brownemeka: 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2023
FreeIgboho:
I watched that fight closely. I don’t think Portable actually won that fight. You have to consider that Okocha threw him down. Ok, I know it is not wrestling but that has to count for something
go and rewatch it...Okocha fought like a lady... potable won...
Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by greggng: 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2023
I most give it to this two guys . They are indeed content creator...The way the pulled this fight together made me believe nothing is impossible if you actually wanna do it . Watch how many organisations will come out to sponsor the rematch...both will cashout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by PoliteActivist: 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2023
blackmantis:

Leave bigwiz I want to see Davido x Burna.

*Politeness*
You are wicked. You want to see a billionaire's son get murdered in the ring😆
Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by FreeIgboho: 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2023
aribisala0:
Portable won
eees painful for you
You watched with biased mind
Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by Boldideas: 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2023
adesegun121:
“Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release the Belt” – Portable Rejects Boxing Rematch Plea from Charles Okocha

Portable, a Nigerian musician and songwriter, has declared that he is not interested in a rematch with Charles Okocha.

This follows Okocha’s accusation in a video that he was deceived during their boxing battle.

Okocha claimed Portable removed his boxing gloves in the third round, which should have resulted in an immediate disqualification.

He also challenged the referee’s refereeing, noting his displeasure with the match’s conclusion and requesting a rematch.

Portable responded with a series of videos passionately protesting Okocha’s requests, refusing to hand up the belt and expressing apprehension about fighting him, fearing probable disaster.

Rather of consenting to a rematch, Portable challenged Charles Okocha to a boxing fight with Anthony Joshua if he so desired.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by FreeIgboho: 6:47pm On Dec 30, 2023
emerged01:

Why referee when rules were not clearly stated?

It was LOOSELY based on boxing - why you can’t kick or throw someone on the floor and hold them there
Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by FreeIgboho: 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2023
Brownemeka:
go and rewatch it...Okocha fought like a lady... potable won...

Of course, because your mind was already made up before it even started
Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by FreeIgboho: 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Which rematch... He beat okocha clean...

You are biased. Did you see how Okocha threw him on the canvas??
Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by aribisala0(m): 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2023
FreeIgboho:

You watched with biased mind
I am not stating my opinion but reality

Portable is recorded as the winner

It is painful for you
Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by FreeIgboho: 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2023
SmartyPants:

Look at this filthy little twaat. cheesy How can accidentally committing a foul count in your favour? Are you making sense to yourself?

Let me guess, you also believe wwe is real? You dont nees to be o nairaland having silly arguments. You need to be reading and getting your empty mind educated!

You are the one that’s a filthy little twaat, talking nonsense. It was LOOSELY based on boxing but there were no set rules - example, you can’t throw someone on the canvas AND hold them there, but powering someone to the floor as Okocha did counts in your favour.
You didn’t follow the beef from the beginning as I did, so KEEP QUIET!!!
Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by FreeIgboho: 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2023
aribisala0:
I am not stating my opinion but reality

It is painful for you

Because of money and influence. So that no mean
Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by OBTOREPA(m): 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2023
Tareq1105:

Before a rematch can be granted, okocha should go for a refresher match with Anthony Joshua before he can be qualified to meet the champion 🏆, Portable the current Musical Boxing Title Holder. You don't just qualify for a rematch easily like that.
You funny walai
Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by FreeIgboho: 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2023
oladele5adesewa:
My advice to Charles is to shelve his ambition for a rematch. Hmm, this portable am seeing can use JuJu to fight o. Pls Charles, remember your phenomenal baby still need you alive.My advice to Charles is to shelve his ambition for a rematch. Hmm, this portable am seeing can use JuJu to fight o. Pls Charles, remember your phenomenal baby still need you alive....

Yeah, only Potable know how to use juju
Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by aribisala0(m): 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2023
FreeIgboho:

Because of money and influence. So that no mean

It is painful for you
Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by FreeIgboho: 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2023
fitinwell:

Pls ooo

Set Boxing Match Obasanjo vs Tinubu

This match will boast our external and internal foreign reserve and exchange rate ... And strengthen our Naira..

And Sportbet game go cash out too

Not a bad idea except that Jagaba will rig it and bribe the judges. Or MC Oluomo boys will beat up OBJ b4 the fight. Or Tinubu will send a look-alike to fight for him, fooling everybody
Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by FreeIgboho: 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2023
aribisala0:
It makes sense in an Ibo mind

Igbos are lovers not fighters
Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by aribisala0(m): 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2023
FreeIgboho:

Igbos are lovers not fighters

It is painful for you
Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by FreeIgboho: 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2023
aribisala0:

It is painful for you
E no mean. Tinubu will be recorded as the winner if he fought anybody in Naija due to he’d bribe the judges and threaten them. E no mean
Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by maasoap(m): 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2023
Hilarious grin grin grin
Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by blackmantis: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2023
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
You are wicked. You want to see a billionaire's son get murdered in the ring😆

Davido is actually now a billionaire.
Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by koolaid87: 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2023
[quote author=FreeIgboho post=127690820]I watched that fight closely. I don’t think Portable actually won that fight. You have to consider that Okocha threw him down. Ok, I know it is not wrestling but that has to count

Unless the knock down was from a punch. Any wrestling attempt should be followed up with a point deduction.

If portable knocked him down in a round, then it'd be 10/8 round, advantage for portable.
Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by delpee(f): 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2023
Two funny guys catching cruise. Nothing serious about their so called boxing event. At least they're providing humor in these hard times. grin

1 Like

Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by Sulele04(m): 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2023
aribisala0:

It is painful for you
Are there no jobs in Birmingham UK for Black people of African descent.

You are an intelligent man you know you can make good use of it instead of this fooling.
Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by PoliteActivist: 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2023
blackmantis:

Davido is actually now a billionaire.
*Politeness*
Of course he is. In Naira!🤣🤣😂😆😁😝🤣
Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by lekanation(m): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2023
FreeIgboho:

Exactly. It was a FIGHT! But within certain parameters - like you can’t kick someone
Yes, you can't kick someone.
Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by maasoap(m): 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Those two will never enter ring.

They have money 🤑
And it is Mark and Elon Musk that don't have money? grin grin grin
Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by maasoap(m): 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2023
kettykin:
This is the problem with unprofessional stuff, elsewhere if you refuse a rematch, you lose the belt
The rematch has to be approved
Re: “Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable by FreeIgboho: 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2023
Burgerlomo:
Charles make the biggest mistake of his life by accepting a boxing match with this guy in the first place 😎

He didn’t do too badly considering he is 20 years older, plus he did bring him to canvas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olamide Flaunts Guitar Tattoo On His Leg / Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy / Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi In Italy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.