Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,012 members, 7,810,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

"We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) (41243 Views)

Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala / Peter Obi Reacts To President Tinubu 124-Car Convoy (Video) / President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by ifko: 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2023
Front0lane:
You foolish igbos never cease to amuse me. If this does not show how foolish you as a people I don't know what else will.

Here are Yoruba making their plight known to the candidate they vote to his own face not hypocrites n cursed souls from your tribe that single praises of a failure like Pandora. Obi after wailing about the colossal failure he was all over social media.

You are the foolish being here...that criminal in the office can be easily dodged but i am not surprise you are one of the bigot that voted for him.
Yorubaronu clique
Ebi loma paa gbogbo yin paa

8 Likes

Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by a4cube: 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2023
Fiscus105:

How did you think Obi will do it better?

How did Obi do it wen court gave him opportunity to lead a section of the country?
As usual regurgitating what they shared to you agbodorians in your WhatsApp group.
Obi is not your president that is making your people to scream of hunger.

Obi will do 100% better than the agbado crona. At least he will not move with 30 cars in the mist of hungery region of the country.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by Sergioaguero: 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2023
killsmith:
You expect tinubu to feed you.
You expect government to build your toilets to stop you from public defecation.
You expect government to renovate your brown roofs in the village.
Lazy people.

Nobody is saying government should feed them, all the people want, is that government should create an enabling environment.

6 Likes

Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by MartinsD12(m): 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2023
DesChyko:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/30/we-are-hungry-lagos-residents-yell-at-tinubu/

Una never see anything, does agbado look like he cares , all these politicians are the same that's why I don't pity any them when they die.

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by leo22(m): 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2023
Peter obi should call these traders to order, he should know campaigns are over and accept that he has lost. The president is working grin

Una never see anything

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by jaxxy(m): 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2023
ww warned them. This man is old and unfit to lead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by goody234: 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2023
Look at them a bunch of clowns
Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by PlayMaker14: 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2023
Sergioaguero:

Nobody is saying government should feed them, all the people want, is that government should create an enabling environment.
Your brothers are complaining about Ewa, not enabling environment... Don't mix things up.

Give them Ewa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by Sunday2021: 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2023
killsmith:
You expect tinubu to feed you.
You expect government to build your toilets to stop you from public defecation.
You expect government to renovate your brown roofs in the village.
Lazy people.
you sound foolish.
The work of the government is to provide security and welfare to the people.
People in plateau,Benue,Imo, Kaduna,zamfara, Katsina, Maiduguri and so many states cannot go to their farms or their businesses because of fear of been killed by terrorists that the government failed to defeat.
The policy of every government will determine how the livelihood of his people will be.

4 Likes

Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by isArray: 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2023
See convoy in the midst of poverty angry

8 Likes

Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by Bigkoko: 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2023
Resources for resources, opportunity for opportunity, far better than what the drug mule did in Lagos!

Can you compare their respective performance? Do not speak from ignorance. HE Peter Obi is far more prudent, resourceful and a better manager than this old Grandpa! At least you guys are currently seeing his antecedents!

Fiscus105:

How did you think Obi will do it better?

How did Obi do it wen court gave him opportunity to lead a section of the country?
Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by Paramount01(m): 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Did they elect their State Governor as President?

Why do you want to shift the blame from the Father to the Sons?

What policy has he implement that brought in flow of money?

Wha is the role of federal govt? Who closer to the people? Where can impact of Govt be easily fealt? When your roads and Electricity spoil who is closer to you? Federal govt is to make all that is necessary available, Federal Govt have out palatives to state Govt,l to share how many state Govt share it, Federal Govt gave bail out, how many states share it? The positive impact of Govt is easily felt by the people from local govt and who controls local govt?

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by Paramount01(m): 1:58pm On Dec 30, 2023
a4cube:
Nonsense.

Is not normal in the sight of a mad man
Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by FILEBE(m): 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2023
DesChyko:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/30/we-are-hungry-lagos-residents-yell-at-tinubu/

Something is wrong with this kind of journalism . Ofcourse, thy know what you want to hear, so they serve you with that and leave the others.

If TINUBU contests tomorrow, this same people will vote for him.

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by PlayMaker14: 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2023
Paramount01:

Wha is the role of federal govt? Who closer to the people? Where can impact of Govt be easily fealt? When your roads and Electricity spoil who is closer to you? Federal govt is to make all that is necessary available, Federal Govt have out palatives to state Govt,l to share how many state Govt share it, Federal Govt gave bail out, how many states share it? The positive impact of Govt is easily felt by the people from local govt and who controls local govt?
Bro, who is the head of government?
Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by ukaface(f): 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2023
PlayMaker14:
When did you enroll at Vawulence college? πŸ˜„
😭😀
Me ke
I be good girl, gentle and meek
I never even buy form for vawulence college.
Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by Brushstrokes20: 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2023
# reality dawnsπŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜œπŸ˜œ
# eBOLA on rampageπŸ’―βœ…
# the shyyythole from fry pan to FIRE πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

eBOLA sole mission is to STEAL, KILL AND DESTROY!

4 Likes

Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by PlayMaker14: 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2023
ukaface:
😭😀
Me ke
I be good girl, gentle and meek
I never even buy form for vawulence college.
grin gentle indeed
Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by elverdad: 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

It does not affect Yoruba people

Na only Igbos dey suffer

Igbos has been taught a bitter lesson

Yoruba Ronu

Just the xmas period igbos came back in mass to celebrate xmas in the old eastern region. Things are very hard but they dont feel it at all

So tell me how igbos a are the ones suffering it ?

Poverty is really disturbing you
Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by 7arrows: 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2023
Racoon:
Hehehe! Does he even looked concerned? Awa lokan chanters of this government will favour me and my family crew them. No wonder they have long become food bandits that are now robbing vans loaded with food substances for Mogajis of the land in Bere - Mapo area of Ibadan.

"It is for eba, garri or corn", "reduce their purchasing power", "take aways their recruitment source." snatch it, grab it and run away with power." Does these statements make sense to una? A man with well known criminal antecedents made then, yet people clapped and cheered with gusto. More shege promaximus still loading. Make una dey play.

The truth is that all you have said is a fact. The irony is that the worst is yet to come in nigeria. The Tinubu APC government are totally clueless on moving the nation forward. They are bunch of selfish individuals who care only for themselves and immediate family.

5 Likes

Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by GorillaApp(m): 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2023
Bigkoko:
No matter how the economy be, even if Dem like make them bring Osama bin laden, those niggas from SE go still manage get money to travel for Xmas, to relax, drink palmwine, eat ugba & nkwuobi.....

Just like I'm doing right now

Wish I could post videos of men lighting up everywhere
Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by Iceberg3: 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2023
ronus are trying hard and sweating profusely on how to link "ebi pa wa o" to something ipob grin grin grin
Hungry Coneheaded structures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by stacyadams: 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2023
elverdad:

Just the xmas period igbos came back in mass to celebrate xmas in the old eastern region. Things are very hard but they dont feel it at all

He is been sarcastic....read again you will know he is joking

Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by Usmanovic95(m): 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2023
Paramount01:

It takes a man of courage to remove subsidy.the removal of sunsidy makes enough money to be availabe in the federal and state govt allocation, if your you are not seeing positive change in your state ask your Governor, States are now receiving times 4of what they are collecting before, here in Borno we can see the impact of Govt, if you can't see it ask your governor

Removing subsidy is not an achievement,what are the mechanism he put in place to reduce the effect of the subsidy removal; that is the Koko.A functioning refinery, roll out of CNG buses should have been In place before removal of subsidy it's not just about saying Subsidy is gone and leaving people to suffer the effect.

5 Likes

Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by stacyadams: 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Bro, who is the head of government?
grin cheesy him go tell u say na good luck Jonathan
Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by elverdad: 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2023

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by Greatblackpimp(m): 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2023
elverdad:

He was being sarcastic. Don't be a dunce.
Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by Iceberg3: 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Same geopolitical zone that feeds 98% of all Igbos! grin
You can feed others but you are there screaming " EBI N PA WA,O!!!!!!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by 234GT(m): 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2023
Bigkoko:
They ain't see nothing yet. Had the rare privilege of sighting 2024 report prepared by KPMG, hahahaha 🀣🀣🀣🀣. Naira is going! I do not rejoice but the foolishness of those people who brought Buhari in 2015, 2019 and even Buhari self became tired of his own cluelessness and tried preventing this usurper.

After four years they will realize by force that elections have consequences. When next people like Asiwaju come near them, they will pour him hot Ewedu soup!

We Yorubas and Nigerians are VERY foolish. Even with the current suffering, we will still vote for the same useless Tinubu in 2027......the only help God can do for us is to ensure he does not contest in 2027.......

5 Likes

Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by princeabdul(m): 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2023
PlayMaker14:
You have nothing to attack with cos you are empty.

Thread is about Tinubu's people angry with him for making them die of hunger.

Stick to the topic Abdul.
" nothing to attack" after calling me s*lly, learn to be civil when engaging people it doesn't cost a dime.

My summation wasn't off point, Yoruba airing their grievances and and easterners hoarding abetting theirs there's correlation sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno / Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity / Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.