Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School (5962 Views)

Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup / Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix / My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by MrBroke(m): 5:49am On Dec 31, 2023
U never even get any experience with them so which kind headline b that undecided
Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by Kobicove(m): 5:59am On Dec 31, 2023
This topic again angry
Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by KosiGee(m): 7:27am On Dec 31, 2023
illicit:
Doctors too

See, one day I dislocated a shoulder

I was in serious pain, I checked into a general hospital.

I was directed to consult a young doctor, I entered the office

There was a lady sitting on his desk, probably a doctor too or nurse I don't know
None of them was wearing uniform but from their discussion I knew they were colleagues

The guy told me to sit but for the next few minutes they kept on talking while I was wincing in pain

He kept telling her that he 'is' very hor...ny

I think they were about to do something about it before I arrived

I had to shout that I was in pain before he attended to me and the girl still waited

When he told me to remove my shirt, I told her to excuse me, she left grudgingly

When he finished examining my shoulder and called another doctor to go and reduce the dislocation...

As I was walking out of the door, I told him to knack that lady very well, he said what? I said it again and he started laughing and almost fell off his chair...

After the doctor’s examination, did you not get your shoulder Xrayed before and after it was fixed?
Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by ItisWell22(f): 7:51am On Dec 31, 2023
Irrespective of the field, loose girls dey everywhere.
And I also think the environment plays a huge role.

Benki003:
Well I can attest to that, cause I have plenty as classmates and seniors, almost all my classmates are loose they just use the nursing profession as a camouflage 😁

Don't ask me how I know 😕 ,just know both male and female nurses are promiscuous

This! 😢

It’s well…

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by illicit(m): 7:56am On Dec 31, 2023
KosiGee:

After the doctor’s examination, did you not get your shoulder Xrayed before and after it was fixed?

At all...

I was just sedated and it was fixed before I came around

Do I need x-ray?
Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by LifeofDream: 8:09am On Dec 31, 2023
Obainoman6:

Shukurah Muhammed is that why you
raped your sister and mother confess
now because I have your pictures and
videos no hiding for you Efulefu!
Una don start again?? grin cheesy
Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by Davicl: 8:10am On Dec 31, 2023
That profession is something else
Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by Obainoman6: 11:15am On Dec 31, 2023
LifeofDream:
Una don start again?? grin cheesy
Cc : Jeon
Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by missjekyll: 11:51am On Dec 31, 2023
Its not her fault you ve got a tiny tool. Maybe work on that instead...
Ellupee75:

True. they use the decency of Nursing to cover up!!!
There was a thread of the promiscuity of Nurses/Nursing student I saw one time, I thought the op was just capping, thinking my own girl that's a nurse would be different, the day I entered na Well I meet. NO FRICTION or WALLS
Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by missjekyll: 11:53am On Dec 31, 2023
Oh shut it. Cannot believe you are agreeing with the misogynistic goons here. What a pick me. Nurse my foot.
ItisWell22:

Trained as a nurse in core north, and we could count those among us who were “wayward”, and they were from North central.

Trained in a medical school in the south and all I can say is omoooo.
Kids from “rich” homes oh.

In fact, one of the best brains in my class was known to chase the dvcks herself. She sees you and likes you, she comes for you.

She’s a doctor. A good one at that.

This! 😢

It’s well…
Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by Benki003(m): 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2023
missjekyll:
Oh shut it. Cannot believe you are agreeing with the misogynistic goons here. What a pick me. Nurse my foot.

She's just saying facts stop trying to gaslight her

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by Sublimesuccess: 3:57pm On Dec 31, 2023
Johnycastro18:
All girls are loose no doubt.....

But i am beginning to believe this popular view that nursing students are extremely way-word

I have one here in my area, a very loose girl with a big puss*y, don't ask me how I know she has a loose vjay grin

Which town you dey guy?
Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by Saurav750(m): 4:48pm On Dec 31, 2023
Want to start advertising your brand
Email marketing tool are the best option to advertise your brand to people.
Check out amazing email marketing tool.
Below
Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by luminouz(m): 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2023
ItisWell22:

Trained as a nurse in core north, and we could count those among us who were “wayward”, and they were from North central.

Trained in a medical school in the south and all I can say is omoooo.
Kids from “rich” homes oh.

In fact, one of the best brains in my class was known to chase the dvcks herself. She sees you and likes you, she comes for you.

She’s a doctor. A good one at that.

This! 😢

It’s well…
So you are one of the good one I guess. No wonder you married early.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by luminouz(m): 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2023
missjekyll:

Come here let me console you!!!

I won't be too harsh...
Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by ItisWell22(f): 9:48pm On Dec 31, 2023
missjekyll:

So sorry you understood my comment the way you did.
Was actually incomplete, especially, my response to Benki.
You should have noted my 1st sentence, which was basically what I was trying to drive home.
Loose girls can be found anywhere and everywhere.

Happy new year in advance. 🙏

luminouz:

So you are one of the good one I guess. No wonder you married early.

Actually a terrible human praying for God’s forgiveness on a steady. 😢
Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by Ellupee75: 12:19am On Jan 01
missjekyll:
Its not her fault you ve got a tiny tool. Maybe work on that instead...

A small dick is GOD MADE, A WIDE PUS,SY IS MAN-MADE grin

You need doctor Iguedo PUS,ssy tightener grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by arthurwillia(m): 2:19am On Jan 01
ezechi24:
There's this general ideology that girls from nursing school her extremely way word and sleep with different men alot, how true is it.

This is the most untrue thing I’ve ever heard, nonsense
Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by luminouz(m): 2:21am On Jan 01
ItisWell22:

You are a terrible human?😳
Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by missjekyll: 3:03am On Jan 01
Ellupee75:

A small dick is GOD MADE, A WIDE PUS,SY IS MAN-MADE grin

You need doctor Iguedo PUS,ssy tightener grin grin
You should take it for yourself, tiny Tim. teensy weensy little tim
Re: My Experience With Girls Going To Nursing School by missjekyll: 3:10am On Jan 01
Absolutely nothing like a "loose" girl or boy. Its not something that exists. What a colleague does or doesn't do is not my business so long as its not done at work.

I would mind my business and think about pregressing my career instead of having unproductive discussions about colleagues.

Do have a Happy New Year
ItisWell22:

So sorry you understood my comment the way you did.
Was actually incomplete, especially, my response to Benki.
You should have noted my 1st sentence, which was basically what I was trying to drive home.
Loose girls can be found anywhere and everywhere.

Happy new year in advance. 🙏

(1) (2) (Reply)

Single And Looking To Meet The One. / "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" / WARNING LADIES:10 Thing You Must Not Do Infront Of Your Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.