Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally (24232 Views)

How To Naturally Induce Labour At Home / Does Ewedu Induce Labour? / 8 Effective Exercises To Induce Labor Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by akaahs(m): 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Tomorrow marks it 3 weeks my baby is here with the mother(39 weeks 5 days). She did 4 scans all tru her pregnancy. The latest one was my concern when we notice discomfort amd the report didn't seems well. Remember induction is a forceful way to extract a baby and very painful and most tyms as I was told the baby might be too weak to accept such procedure. You don't want to have to struggle your baby out.
CS was our option, I signed the consent form and my spouse didn't have to eat anything. In the morning around 8am she was already in the ward. After anatesia, the doctor performed the cut under her belle line to expose her gauging uterus. The rest was pulling the baby out and the head was the last to follow.
I watched it like a movie scene with courage and praying.
At the end I smiled and the mother is OK and fully recovered. I don knack her one, but na slow slow 5 days ago self..
Ogah ooo, 3 weeks u don dey knack??
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by abobote: 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2023
matify83:
Normal gestation for humans is 40+ or - 2 weeks.

At 39 weeks plus, you still have time a bit.

Usually, medical induction would be offered you at 41 plus 2-5 daysbefore your 42nd week is completed.

One other natural catalyst for labour is the semen because it contains prostaglandins which can initiate labour.

Engaging in sexual intercourse will definitely settle your case.
You very experienced in this.

The last part killed it, I remember after knacking my baby mama then that early morning, the labour lasted 1hr later (now my wife)
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by lordnkem000(m): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2023
I remember vividly how I fvcked my babymama on the day she delivered my baby, Omo that girl became very sweet while pregnant o, she dey give me 4rounds per day sometimes. Na that last knacking na wetin trigger labor that afternoon and under 3hrs she don born. I swear we dey fvck almost twice a day from her 4th month till 9th month. Just tell your man to knack you doggy and I swear e go do the trick for you
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by bukhety(f): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2023
Cook and drink a lot of Ewedu

1 Like

Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by DDIA: 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2023
YelloweWest:

Killer
How?

Sniper has been used to achieve a lot in medicine . If you didn’t know, now you know. cool
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by vikstandon(m): 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2023
Adanambra1:
i am 39 weeks today and 5 days oo
first timer mama
i don exercise tire
chop pineapple tire
i dey do the do regularly
i don chop spicy food tire... everything on the internet, i have done.
scan already say my baby is head down position
3.5kg....
people of God, what do i do next to avoid Pitocin inducement or epidural

Go operate, and bring out that baby before she becomes weak o!
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by BarrElChapo(m): 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Tomorrow marks it 3 weeks my baby is here with the mother(39 weeks 5 days). She did 4 scans all tru her pregnancy. The latest one was my concern when we notice discomfort amd the report didn't seems well. Remember induction is a forceful way to extract a baby and very painful and most tyms as I was told the baby might be too weak to accept such procedure. You don't want to have to struggle your baby out.
CS was our option, I signed the consent form and my spouse didn't have to eat anything. In the morning around 8am she was already in the ward. After anatesia, the doctor performed the cut under her belle line to expose her gauging uterus. The rest was pulling the baby out and the head was the last to follow.
At the end I smiled and the mother is OK and fully recovered. I don knack her one, but na slow slow 5 days ago self..

Enyoyment ministère😁

Cheers to you and your family 🥂
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by abobote: 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2023
SenseBoy:
I hear drinking ewedu helps
You are correct
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by constant1960: 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2023
Go eat Snake meat and watch your baby turn back to normal
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by Jolite(m): 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2023
Make oga continue the Bleep you, till the day you will give birth
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by 4tomandchi: 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2023
Drink plenty cold water and bear
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by all4gabus(m): 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2023
Take alot of water melon and look for an experienced matron, she will guide you successfully.
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by advanceDNA: 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2023
... madam go hospital make them prep u for CS....

I don forget oooo......Augmentrin don cost...
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by samwash(m): 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2023
I nor kwn where the Op they rush dey go, why not allow natural cause to take it place.
Las Las the baby good still come out by him self.
I don't kwn why some pple there days dey opt for CS.
Some of our mothers gave birth natural to 5-6 Babies why our generation come different.
My wife is an example of the Hebrew women
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by aimmoney9: 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2023
SOLUTION

Drink lots of water...... grin grin grin grin

Water does not have enemy and it helps naturally........ grin grin grin grin grin

You know or have heard of those married women that have weird desires or urges, make drinking water your weird urge and it will happen naturally...... grin grin grin grin

Safe delivery....... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by Josephilemona(m): 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

.Wow you too funny, my wife also gave birth through c/s 3 weeks.
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by pepperandsalt(m): 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2023
Castor oil will do it. Drink it around 2am.
My wife used it and it works
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by Oakenshield: 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2023
Adanambra1:
first timer mama
i don exercise tire
chop pineapple tire
3.5kg....
just shut up and wait till u are due before u go cause issues. Ur gender no dey hear word

1 Like

Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by advanceDNA: 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2023
constant1960:
Go eat Snake meat and watch your baby turn back to normal

Turn back to normal?? She tell u say the baby dey abnormal position B4??

Make una dey calm down read oooo...e get why ooo

2 Likes

Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by masseratti: 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2023
Adanambra1:
first timer mama
i don exercise tire
chop pineapple tire
3.5kg....
God will deliver you in Jesus name.. I can't say I feel your pain because I have no idea how it is but I don't know you but am praying for you to get to the end of the tunnel and come out smiling you and your baby.

5 Likes

Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by itsene: 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2023
Na this forum you come for advice. Haba!
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by silibaba: 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2023
uyogabie:
Be a little patient ma'am.

You can take a very long walk though or climb the staircase up and down.

You know if na bungalow she dey stay?

2 Likes

Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by pepperandsalt(m): 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2023
itsene:
Na this forum you come for advice. Haba!
We have genuine adviser here oh

1 Like

Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by justmondris: 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2023
Drink a full bottle of castle oil and lick a lot of oranges. Also, do a scan to check the baby's weight; if it's small, please wait a little bit.

Note: I am not a medical doctor and try to do your scan in a different laboratory that was not recommended by your hospital.

1 Like

Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by StrongAlphMale: 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2023
Kukutenla:
This should make the most stupid question ever asked on Nairaland

Stfu dude and learn.

How exactly is this stupid? Oga we learn everyday so stop misyarning dust
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by seuncyrus(m): 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Tomorrow marks it 3 weeks my baby is here with the mother(39 weeks 5 days).
I don knack her one, but na slow slow 5 days ago self..

After 3 weeks of CS ?? Is that safe? shocked
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by illicit(m): 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2023
Can't ur husband just shook his hand inside and drag the baby out ni?

🦩
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by Ejos1(m): 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2023
Drink ewedu
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by dayspring24(m): 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2023
Please go and see your Doctor. Undergo a Caesarian Section if needed. Don’t stress the baby please
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by StrongAlphMale: 9:31pm On Dec 30, 2023
Olushylay1:
Allow your husband to nack you very well and let him pour everything inside.

This is the natural method have been using for inducing myself once have reached 9months..
You will fall into labour within the next six hours.
Have used this method several times.
Sperm will give you the contraction you need for labour as soon as possible.

Indeed Nigerian men are highly valuable, no wonder they're being rushed all over the world 🌎
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by harjay1986: 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2023
uyogabie:
Be a little patient ma'am.

You can take a very long walk though or climb the staircase up and down.

Sometime naa just waste of time, my woman just take inducement injection or drip early this month and withing 24 hour the baby and the mama the do well
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by seuncyrus(m): 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2023
Prettychild:

3 weeks and you don dey knack? Haba Oga!

Asin I'm shocked, after CS again. Even the wife sef gaaaan. He get as he be for the two of them undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Moment A Couple Lost Their Child In A Government-Owned Hospital / Meningitis Outbreak; Here’s How To Prevent Spread Of The Contagious Disease / Fire Accident At Igbologun Sea, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.