Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally (24285 Views)

How To Naturally Induce Labour At Home / Does Ewedu Induce Labour? / 8 Effective Exercises To Induce Labor Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by Geenosko: 7:29am On Dec 31, 2023
Talk to your gynae.
It's wrong asking for medical advice on NL
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by okomile(f): 7:30am On Dec 31, 2023
Adanambra1:
i am 39 weeks today and 5 days oo
first timer mama
i don exercise tire
chop pineapple tire
i dey do the do regularly
i don chop spicy food tire... everything on the internet, i have done.
scan already say my baby is head down position
3.5kg....
people of God, what do i do next to avoid Pitocin inducement or epidural

Drink Ewedu
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:41am On Dec 31, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Tomorrow marks it 3 weeks my baby is here with the mother(39 weeks 5 days). She did 4 scans all tru her pregnancy. The latest one was my concern when we notice discomfort amd the report didn't seems well. Remember induction is a forceful way to extract a baby and very painful and most tyms as I was told the baby might be too weak to accept such procedure. You don't want to have to struggle your baby out.
CS was our option, I signed the consent form and my spouse didn't have to eat anything. In the morning around 8am she was already in the ward. After anatesia, the doctor performed the cut under her belle line to expose her gauging uterus. The rest was pulling the baby out and the head was the last to follow.
I watched it like a movie scene with courage and praying.
At the end I smiled and the mother is OK and fully recovered. I don knack her one, but na slow slow 5 days ago self..

This your baby na good sniper (general)see the target 🎯 position
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by Chuknovski(m): 7:42am On Dec 31, 2023
Drink more of warm water, bath very hot water, him go come out, may you deliver like the Hebrew women
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by falcon01: 7:42am On Dec 31, 2023
Kukutenla:
This should make the most stupid question ever asked on Nairaland
I've actually learnt a lot from the comments.
1. I learnt that sperm serve as a natural catalyst to induce Labour
2. I learnt inducing Labour via injection is risky and can make the baby weak
3. I learnt that from experience of two people female babies take a bit longer to be delivered
4. I realised some hate filled nairalanders drop their hate and bigotry when it comes to topic like this
5. I learnt pregnancy shouldn't be induced until after the 41st week so at 39 week The op shouldn't be worrying herself, she should continue have sex and exercise until the 41st week.

It might be stupid to your but I learnt some things

Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by masseratti: 7:45am On Dec 31, 2023
Nicepoker:
God will deliver her grin is she possessed? grin
can u read? She is married.
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by franzis(m): 7:45am On Dec 31, 2023
Go do CS operation
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by Coolgent(m): 7:46am On Dec 31, 2023
IamANigerianMan:
please, just go to better government hospital, induction is not good at all , it would affect the baby's brain, sometimes the baby would become weak , if your husband has money let them bring the child out, it is the safest.. please don't do anything by yourself..
Best advice!
That injection has a very weird side effect, avoid it please

Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by warrifinest1985: 7:54am On Dec 31, 2023
Adanambra1:
first timer mama
i don exercise tire
chop pineapple tire
3.5kg....
What are you really scared about? My girl gave birth to my daughter at 35 years old 7 years back naturally, so let it happen naturally, let me explain to you how we did ours, we did a scan and the expected date of delivery was written on the scan NOV 17TH to be precised, on NOV. 17TH at about 6 am in the morning her water broke and i took her to the hospital, i was inside the labour room when my bundle of joy came out naturally without no complication, so let it happen naturally, as long as the baby head is facing down, then there is no problem, but if the baby head is not facing down, thats when you go for CS. SO DONT BE SCARED.
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by BananaPeel(m): 7:56am On Dec 31, 2023
My wife had CS due to the size of our second baby(4.7kg). Doctor advised that she should have it in order not to have a serious tear.

Her first delivery, she was induced and she entered labour and pushed our first son out. She was induced because doctor discovered baby was growing too fast and big and any delay could lead to CS. The boy was not ready to come out and he was already 39+ weeks.
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by Kukutenla: 8:03am On Dec 31, 2023
falcon01:
I've actually learnt a lot from the comments.
1. I learnt that sperm serve as a natural catalyst to induce Labour
2. I learnt inducing Labour via injection is risky and can make the baby weak
3. I learnt that from experience of two people female babies take a bit longer to be delivered
4. I realised some hate filled nairalanders drop their hate and bigotry when it comes to topic like this
5. I learnt pregnancy shouldn't be induced until after the 41st week so at 39 week The op shouldn't be worrying herself, she should continue have sex and exercise until the 41st week.

It might be stupid to your but I learnt some things
You didn't learn to take castor oil, ewedu, pineapple or even consult an herbalist abi?

Seems your education on NL is not yet complete.
Go through the thread again
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by Blitzking: 8:04am On Dec 31, 2023
Adanambra1:
first timer mama
i don exercise tire
chop pineapple tire
3.5kg....
Go to a hospital..
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by BRATISLAVA: 8:05am On Dec 31, 2023
lamanda:
Waow! Congratulations Ma'am. This reminds me of wife's situation exactly One year ago. She was 'medically' advised to take lipton & glucose so as to flush the excess sugar in her system which formed ceaseless clots of blood & make the baby come quickly but it was later discovered that her cervix opening couldn't exceed 8cm & so she was operated upon i.e C. S. Though, hers was 40Weeks & 3Days.

The truth is if the baby's head is big...delivery may take longer for first time mothers.

Above all, try to stay strong, pray at heart & take away fear....you'll be fine.

When the head is big, generally a CS is the better option. Pity Chinese women.
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:33am On Dec 31, 2023
bashlek:

This thing works like magic. Yes, buy fresh ewedu if you are Yoruba. Call it OOyo for them if u wan buy am, if dey don’t understand the meaning pick it on their shelve, don’t call it ewedu oooo. Clean and remove the sticks, squeez it well till it becomes tick. Close ya eyes nd drink it. You can remain and put it for fridge. Drink it today nd tomorrow. Thank me later. Our grandma taught my sis

Many people don't know the beauty of African culture. Ooyo/ewedu been giving painless delivery since 1800🤣🤣
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by IkeAbuja: 8:33am On Dec 31, 2023
And you think this is the best place to get solution just dey play with your life
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by NairaMaster1(m): 8:41am On Dec 31, 2023
Adanambra1:
first timer mama
i don exercise tire
chop pineapple tire
3.5kg....

Castol oil. Lias with a midwife.
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by Jnrprince1(m): 8:53am On Dec 31, 2023
Adanambra1:
first timer mama
i don exercise tire
chop pineapple tire
3.5kg....
I experience the same thing when i was expecting my third child my mum will keep telling me not to allow wife take any injection that will force the baby out, that the baby will come out at the right time. That i the father i stayed in her womb for 11months + before she finally gave birth to me. just keep praying God know's best
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by Teddy0147(m): 9:04am On Dec 31, 2023
Adanambra1:
first timer mama
i don exercise tire
chop pineapple tire
3.5kg....

C section will be the best option
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by Ghoniyah: 9:05am On Dec 31, 2023
Adanambra1:
first timer mama
i don exercise tire
chop pineapple tire
3.5kg....

Sorry for this experience. if you wouldn't mind, I have with me what to use for induction of labour. It's very fast and no side effect. Even that's what I took during my first baby. You can message me on Whatsapp 08129282513. I also have good cure for Infertility, fibroid, stubborn ulcer. Thanks
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by jerobua: 9:11am On Dec 31, 2023
Eat pineapple and exercise
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by Oakenshield: 9:14am On Dec 31, 2023
UnfairLife7:
You're a fool telling someone's wife to shut up

Animal
confused fellow
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by Stevengold(m): 9:24am On Dec 31, 2023
Kukutenla:

So you think nairaland is the right place to seek medical advice on how to induce labour for a woman at full term
You must be a very wise man

Secondly, how are you sure the baby can survive induced labour? Have you carried out tests on the baby to ascertain the heart beat rate and other parameters from your phone o wise man?

I know nairaland is not a place to ask this, but that ur answer no follow.
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by Chiuzk: 9:25am On Dec 31, 2023
Pls be patient ma, labour will come naturally. My first baby came at 39 weeks +4 days. At most, you can go for cs. But I know you will soon enter into labour, don't be surprised it may even start tonight. Remember, it's 40 weeks with either 2weeks on or two weeks after. Congratulations in advance.
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by jumpmasta(m): 9:26am On Dec 31, 2023
Adanambra1:
first timer mama
i don exercise tire
chop pineapple tire
3.5kg....
One wonders if you didn’t imbibe anything in all the ANC classes you have been attending . It’s not even up to 40weeks and you are worried. Talk to your obstetrician
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by aalangel(f): 9:29am On Dec 31, 2023
Adanambra1:
first timer mama
i don exercise tire
chop pineapple tire
3.5kg....

Castor oil...you can mix with juice cos the smell is terrible.
My first two pregnancies, took castor oil at 12 midnight, gave birth in the morning. Please stop taking pineapple.

Because of the smell, I didn't do it the third time. I rather danced.. I sooooo danced to Uzoeshi's "wetin I go give to you"... danced on Saturday, gave birth on Sunday.
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by aalangel(f): 9:33am On Dec 31, 2023
DiamondJLove:
castor oil is dangerous,be patient,d baby will come at d right time...some times our calculation might b wrong

Nothing dangerous about castor oil please...I used it for my two first pregnancies; took it at 12 midnjght, gave birth the same day.

Experience is normally best when answering some questions....and I didn't take it on my own. My doctor advised so...
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by biafranrealson: 9:56am On Dec 31, 2023
Craze dey worry you , na here you wan seek advise from probably a 200L student of marketing or from a driver that owns an Android phone.

Listen to your nurses and doctors
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by blinkz0001: 9:58am On Dec 31, 2023
Squatting has helped my wife severally, make sure u do lots of exercise, keep yourself hydrated, and do lots of squatting
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by uyogabie(f): 10:23am On Dec 31, 2023
bdon123:

If na ur pelvis d baby dey push u go patient?

I am a mother of four kids bro,I gave birth thrice 'cos I have twins.And Yes, I was patient.
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by uyogabie(f): 10:25am On Dec 31, 2023
CJStarz:

That's old school method. Proved to be ineffective.

Well,I don't know about it being old school and ineffective though.It worked for me thrice.I gave my advice based on personal experience.

Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by KennethEnyi(m): 10:43am On Dec 31, 2023
Adanambra1:
first timer mama
i don exercise tire
chop pineapple tire
3.5kg....

CS...
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by fetthu(m): 10:47am On Dec 31, 2023
Madam please I take God beg you. Go and see a gynecologist (a consultant). It is 100% wrong to come to nairaland for this kind of advice. You re in a delicate situation as a pregnant woman. Go and meet d doctors so that they can guide you and give you the right medical care. Wishing you a safe delivery.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kanisha Anthony Dedicates Her Book To A Police Officer Who Saved Her From Fire / Baby Born In Yobe State With Congenital Defect - Gastroschisis (pics) / 6-year-old Boy Drowns In A Well In Kano (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52