Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally (24198 Views)

How To Naturally Induce Labour At Home / Does Ewedu Induce Labour? / 8 Effective Exercises To Induce Labor Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by fitinwell: 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2023
Adanambra1:
i am 39 weeks today and 5 days oo
first timer mama
i don exercise tire
chop pineapple tire
i dey do the do regularly
i don chop spicy food tire... everything on the internet, i have done.
scan already say my baby is head down position
3.5kg....
people of God, what do i do next to avoid Pitocin inducement or epidural

The question is...

Why are you in a hurry?

Why?

Why do you want to alter the process of self delivery?

I wish you could still have time to answer my question?

Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by Nornate: 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2023
Adanambra1:
first timer mama
i don exercise tire
chop pineapple tire
3.5kg....
walk around. Do gentle squats, n be medically guided. Go to a government hospital n u will be advised. Good luck n safe delivery.

Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by overseasnbeyond: 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2023
bad boy,
Congratulations

MatrixReloaded:

Tomorrow marks it 3 weeks my baby is here with the mother(39 weeks 5 days). She did 4 scans all tru her pregnancy. The latest one was my concern when we notice discomfort amd the report didn't seems well. Remember induction is a forceful way to extract a baby and very painful and most tyms as I was told the baby might be too weak to accept such procedure. You don't want to have to struggle your baby out.
CS was our option, I signed the consent form and my spouse didn't have to eat anything. In the morning around 8am she was already in the ward. After anatesia, the doctor performed the cut under her belle line to expose her gauging uterus. The rest was pulling the baby out and the head was the last to follow.
I watched it like a movie scene with courage and praying.
At the end I smiled and the mother is OK and fully recovered. I don knack her one, but na slow slow 5 days ago self..

Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by SenseBoy(m): 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2023
I hear drinking ewedu helps

Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by YelloweWest: 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2023
Run up and down stairs.

Eat pineapple

Take some spoons of castro oil

Have séx, make sure you cum multiple times wink

I have 7kids. All natural births at 40-41 weeks

Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by Edusouls(m): 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2023
Kai madam who load you belle wey no fit off load

Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2023
There's a leaf I'll tell you but still be patient ,it's very good and effective for long or delayed labour
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by whubby(m): 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2023
Cook ewedu leave and drink, you will fall into labour within 24 hours

Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by iknopro(m): 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2023
Tell your husband to buy you debino nut, eat it and baby will come out within an hour. This is exactly the situation with my wife and that dait or debino, that surgery seed was the only remedy. Buy it n eat, then come n thank me later

Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by YelloweWest: 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2023
fitinwell:

The question is...

Why are you in a hurry?

Why?

Why do you want to alter the process of self delivery?

I wish you could still have time to answer my question?

Dude is the weight of 15kg was tied to your balls and it kicks 24/7, wouldn't you be in a hurry to off load

Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by ppogba: 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2023
O God arise and deliver Nairaland from stupid topics like this in the year 2024.

Amen.

Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by SaturnNick(m): 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2023
ABORT the pregnancy tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by Niceessien(m): 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2023
Instead of going to hospital, you bring important stuff like this come Nairaland... Na only me and two other people normal for this forum

Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by Prettychild(f): 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2023
Adanambra1:
first timer mama
i don exercise tire
chop pineapple tire
3.5kg....
Be patient and eat lots of pawpaw. Look for a hilly place to climb to and fro for like 20 times in an hour, then you would see what will happen. Never forget to pray about it too

Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by Jez9(m): 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2023
Just wait till Monday..
Please do a lot of walking long distance.
My @39 I carry her Waka long distance to and fro the next day she gave birth.
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by liverpudian9(m): 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2023
This young guy in front of me spent 44weeks in his mother's womb before he came out is 1yr and 6months now be patient
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by Olushylay1(f): 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2023
Allow your husband to nack you very well and let him pour everything inside.

This is the natural method have been using for inducing myself once have reached 9months..
You will fall into labour within the next six hours.
Have used this method several times.
Sperm will give you the contraction you need for labour as soon as possible.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by YelloweWest: 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2023
DDIA:

Drinking sniper mixed in a 50:50 proportion with water works wonders.

You should try it.
Killer
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by HBB1(m): 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2023
Sex!

Natural Prostaglandins in Semen.
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by Prettychild(f): 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Tomorrow marks it 3 weeks my baby is here with the mother(39 weeks 5 days). She did 4 scans all tru her pregnancy. The latest one was my concern when we notice discomfort amd the report didn't seems well. Remember induction is a forceful way to extract a baby and very painful and most tyms as I was told the baby might be too weak to accept such procedure. You don't want to have to struggle your baby out.
CS was our option, I signed the consent form and my spouse didn't have to eat anything. In the morning around 8am she was already in the ward. After anatesia, the doctor performed the cut under her belle line to expose her gauging uterus. The rest was pulling the baby out and the head was the last to follow.
I watched it like a movie scene with courage and praying.
At the end I smiled and the mother is OK and fully recovered. I don knack her one, but na slow slow 5 days ago self..
3 weeks and you don dey knack? Haba Oga!

Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by YelloweWest: 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2023
Jez9:
Just wait till Monday..
Please do a lot of walking long distance.
My @39 I carry her Waka long distance to and fro the next day she gave birth.
Doesn't work.

Rather running up and down stairs like 10 or 20 time will regig the body into labor

Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by davit: 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2023
Let your husband mate with you. Sperms work like miracle in such condition.

Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by adontcare(f): 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2023
Adanambra1:
first timer mama
i don exercise tire
chop pineapple tire
3.5kg....
bath with warm water that's a bit hot.
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by fitinwell: 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2023
YelloweWest:

Dude is the weight of 15kg was tied to your balls and it kicks 24/7, wouldn't you be in a hurry to off load

Then do what pleases ... It's your Body not Nairaland...
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by Antoeni(m): 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2023
Non Stop Constant Knacking
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by GreenCovering: 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2023
Adanambra1:
first timer mama
i don exercise tire
chop pineapple tire
3.5kg....
Wrong move at bolded! Could cause you tears.
Eat paw paw instead. Just pawpaw.
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by Eniolohunda: 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2023
Eat a whole ripe pineapple, it contains a naturally labor inducer.
Sorry just seeing your bolded, you can try Ewedu and if it doesn't work, go to your hospital and tell your doctor to induce you.
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by 12345baba(m): 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2023
No go hospital make them induce you dey here dey ask we experts in tribalism. We go soon send u to chop Yoruba mango

Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by safindakas(m): 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2023
Boil pawpaw leave and drink it warm. Make sure all Ur tins and bags are well packed and arrange.
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by PaulH07: 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2023
Adanambra1:
first timer mama
i don exercise tire
chop pineapple tire
3.5kg....

At 3.5 with no labor at 39wks+, better be preparing for CS my dear...
Re: I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally by Artscollection: 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2023
U no go go hospital madam,like say nairaland is not a hospital.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Coronavirus named ‘Covid-19’ - WHO announces (Video) / Cameroonian Woman Whose Premature Baby Died (Pathetic Photos) / What You Should Do If You Have Not Visited The Toilet In A While