Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha (21309 Views)

Tinubu Visits Nigerian Troops In Guinea-bissau Reassures Desire For Global Peace / Kuje Jailbreak: 69 Persons Wanted By Nigerian Correctional Service (Photos) / PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Jostoman: 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2023
Totilopussylick:
This Agulu man will never get tired. He is always going around looking after the abandoned citizens by the government tongue
that is the kind of leader nigeria need.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Kokorokomannaog: 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2023
owem19:
You don start one week campaign
why do you feel attacked brother, are you a politician too?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Jostoman: 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2023
What a good leader

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by CrossRhodes: 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2023
TylerDurden:
He should now visit pyschiatric hospitals because he also has a huge fan base over there like in prison yards all over the world.
Just wait patiently in your ward

He's coming to see you people too, if you behave well, doctors will discharge you soonest

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Fahd11: 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2023
Dj YK .......
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by tfelicityk(m): 1:38pm On Dec 31, 2023
Nice political gimmicks and preparation towards the 2027 election...

May he continue doing this every quarterly of the year so as to get more of the accolades he is getting now and increase in popularity.

Hmmmm...m
... visit correctional service in Nigeria!

Smiling...
The reporter is an hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by PressMyButton: 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2023
Sermwell:

You must be a dunce to think Tinubu will do this without camera!! Even if tinubu shit now, it will be on camera
Tinubu has been serving the needs of prisoners and correctional centers right from his days as Governor. He does his thing without the need of putting camera in the faces of prisoners. People speak of what Tinubu does for them and not the other way round. There're levels to everything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by israelmao(m): 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2023
Obi is not perfect but he will make a difference as a president of this nation.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by APOPTOSIS: 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2023
Creamypie:
Truth is even if another party comes on board someday, the situation will not change. Nigeria is hopeless and totally irredeemable
Honestly that country is looking completely irredeemable. I always carry abroad eye dey look that country thinking say it's developing so fast.
See how correctional facility dey look like abattoir.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by PressMyButton: 1:43pm On Dec 31, 2023
oguns222:

Show us evidence of that, you liar
Remi Tinubu's foundation is enough evidence, much more Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Tareq1105: 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2023
superlanny:
Peter Obi keeps silencing his critics and doing his things as humanly and responsibly as possible. Its hard not to like the man and despite all the online hate between tribes, he keeps showing what it takes to lead. We are first Nigerians and whatever suffering or pain we feel now affects us all, so its a collective goal to want to see Nigeria succeed. Men like Peter Obi make me still believe we have hope.

Political visit. You will visit tired. Acceptability by prisoners doesn't translate to votes. Let Obi continue to entertain himself and fellow obidients. It will shock you when electioneering starts.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Thinktwicemybro: 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2023
superlanny:
Peter Obi keeps silencing his critics and doing his things as humanly and responsibly as possible. Its hard not to like the man and despite all the online hate between tribes, he keeps showing what it takes to lead. We are first Nigerians and whatever suffering or pain we feel now affects us all, so its a collective goal to want to see Nigeria succeed. Men like Peter Obi make me still believe we have hope.
We must go the Yugoslavia way if Nigeria will ever be better. The current problem is our forced unity.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Thinktwicemybro: 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2023
Tareq1105:

Political visit. You will visit tired. Acceptability by prisoners doesn't translate to votes. Let Obi continue to entertain himself and fellow obidients. It will shock you when electioneering starts.
Such a shallow mind

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Tareq1105: 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2023
israelmao:
Obi is not perfect but he will make a difference as a president of this nation.

Political gimmick from the same Obi LP that said #160m SUV jeep was for official duties. I refused to be deceived by deceitful pple.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2023
PressMyButton:
Nothing special here. I am aware how Tinubu patners with several mission houses to deliver reliefs to prisoners in Lagos state. He does that without going around for camera-Op. Constantly seeking public validation is a sign of low self esteem.

grin

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Goodnewsforlife: 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2023
Streetdoctor:
Ok
u igbos never disappoint with your madness

U didn’t even get d correct spelling

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Tareq1105: 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2023
Thinktwicemybro:

Such a shallow mind

Shallow mind for telling you the obvious.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by selfdefence: 1:49pm On Dec 31, 2023
Great, very good of him to do.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by vicshub(m): 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2023
Lie lie.. no evidence. Suffer no go fire.
PressMyButton:
Nothing special here. I am aware how Tinubu patners with several mission houses to deliver reliefs to prisoners in Lagos state. He does that without going around for camera-Op. Constantly seeking public validation is a sign of low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by phorget(m): 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2023
accordadoga27:
Hehehehe

The man with the good heart.

The people's president.

Let's help them hype him.

E pe Werey l'oko iyawo

Your last line reeks of stupidity, alas! Tilumbu wont stay in presidency forever. If our votes won't relinquish him then his tenure will come to an end or even Mr death can take over(ask Akeredolu what it looks like not to be able to finish his tenure).

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by israelmao(m): 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2023
Tareq1105:

Political gimmick from the same Obi LP that said #160m SUV jeep was for official duties. I refused to be deceived by deceitful pple.

I'm zeroing in on a personality not party.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Chucks13: 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2023
I can't just stop laughing. Let me just hold my peace.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by PressMyButton: 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2023
vicshub:
Lie lie.. no evidence. Suffer no go fire.
Don't be surprised if your church receives donations from Tinubu. I know what i'm talking about.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by VEHINTOLAR: 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2023
Agulu man,you need to visit those ones in Malaysia,Indonesia,India,SA,Philippine,etc,your brothers boku there o !

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by broadman20: 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2023
Praktikals:
If Nigeria was working, Peter Obi should be an inmate in one of the correctional centres eating watery beans. The guy man really milk Anambra state.

Hahahaha!

But he left Anambra better than he met it why?

He introduced so many millionaires to the national limelight?

I bet with your future that you have never been to Anambra state before.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by bentenny(m): 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2023
RingRoadCartel:

Go to Peter Obis twitter page and read his old tweets before he even bothered to contest for president, you'd know that this is like bread and butter to him. It's what he does normally.
Don't mind most of them!
Obi was a great guy to them until he decided to contest as president against their paymasters!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by bentenny(m): 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2023
BABANGBALI:
To see where he would keep Tinubu and Buhari after the 2027 elections
😂😂
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Babalegba(m): 2:02pm On Dec 31, 2023
TylerDurden:
He should now visit pyschiatric hospitals because he also has a huge fan base over there like in prison yards all over the world.
Lol
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by VEHINTOLAR: 2:03pm On Dec 31, 2023
Jostoman:
that is the kind of leader nigeria Alaigbo and Agulu in particular need.

Yes, you're right.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Ulogwe1: 2:03pm On Dec 31, 2023
Nice gesture.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by iramure(m): 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2023
Keep fooling yourself and your gullible Mr Obi. As long as you are a typical Nigeria bred politician with history of having once being a governor. Of course you were not entirely corrupt-less during your reign as governor. There were pockets of corrupt allegation hanging on your neck; Pandora, and others. So I don't care whatever you do. If you like visit heaven and donate 5 million to the angels, all na for show. It's typical of Nigerian politician. LP, APC, PDP and others are all SCAM. NIGERIA politicians are never to be trusted including you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno / Aisha Buhari Gets United Nations Ambassadorial Job / Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.