Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha (21303 Views)

Tinubu Visits Nigerian Troops In Guinea-bissau Reassures Desire For Global Peace / Kuje Jailbreak: 69 Persons Wanted By Nigerian Correctional Service (Photos) / PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Irony1: 2:37pm On Dec 31, 2023
Tareq1105:

Political gimmick from the same Obi LP that said #160m SUV jeep was for official duties. I refused to be deceived by deceitful pple.

Are you on drugs?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Irony1: 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
Agulu man,you need to visit those ones in Malaysia,Indonesia,India,SA,Philippine,etc,your brothers boku there o !

Your brain is filled with saw dust
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2023
Even prisoners dey hail am na wa oooooo. people really like the man wholeheartedly.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by ufotunang: 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2023
Praktikals:
If Nigeria was working, Peter Obi should be an inmate in one of the correctional centres eating watery beans. The guy man really milk Anambra state.
...that means if nigeria was working all former and present leaders and politcians should be in prison because they all did worst than Peter obi while in government

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Irony1: 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2023
merits:

Scammer Obi looking for cheap likes.You can be my president.

It is not by force to talk if you have nothing sensible to say.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Donedeal1(m): 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2023
He must get a reservation

Because the way he is going about his
"Stolen"

Manhood

May eventually take him there.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by israelmao(m): 2:46pm On Dec 31, 2023
bentenny:

To be quite honest,Obi may not really do much to salvage an already terrible situation made even worse by this APC successive government!
However,if he can dust up the uwa's report and the confab report and lobby the Senate to apply the reports in the constitution,then he would have done very well!
We can never become prosperous until we first begin to start practicing True federalism!

Truly true federalism is vital.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by anonymous1759(m): 2:50pm On Dec 31, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

How
The only governor to govern a state for 8 years without a single loan, and still saved?

Wow wow wow. I see humans love lies than truth. Itโ€™s just natural.

Keep deceiving yourself I donโ€™t think any Nigerian politician will escape jail outside Nigeria. Obi investing state fund in a bank he has shares in is an abuse to office , itโ€™s a criminal offense.
These bias analysis i what gives every Nigerian right to support whoever they want to regardless because weโ€™re still biased.
Telling me Obi is pure gives me the right to support anybody i like
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Abusufian: 2:52pm On Dec 31, 2023
Eeeeeeeyah dis one stil de bliv Nigerian leaders
superlanny:
Peter Obi keeps silencing his critics and doing his things as humanly and responsibly as possible. Its hard not to like the man and despite all the online hate between tribes, he keeps showing what it takes to lead. We are first Nigerians and whatever suffering or pain we feel now affects us all, so its a collective goal to want to see Nigeria succeed. Men like Peter Obi make me still believe we have hope.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Abusufian: 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2023
Buhari do pass dis one b4 2015' continue being decieved by politicians
olisaEze:
The best kind of leaders are those that make you want to be the best version of yourself just by being themselves. Since the campaigns his movements have attracted a lot of media attention. But with or without all the media buzz this is who this man really is, a man with sympathy for his fellow man. And that is all Nigeria needs! Okwute, the rock upon which the new Nigeria will be built!! grin
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Abusufian: 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2023
On point my broda
Creamypie:
Truth is even if another party comes on board someday, the situation will not change. With 500% inflation, and no corresponding increase in income, increase in tax for imports, as we are prevented from producing by govt,no basic infrastructure, especially electricity,
Nigeria is hopeless and totally irredeemable. An increase in income will even worsen the inflation.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Abusufian: 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2023
So visiting a Prison has nw qualified u 2 b a gud leader. Hmmmm who do us like dis 4 dis country
Dpharisee:
This Rasta Man will never forget this moment, shaking hands and having a close discussion with a former governor and popular presidential aspirant, by the time he leaves prison he will be known and may likely not go back to crime if he was convicted.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Abusufian: 3:04pm On Dec 31, 2023
One Malt 4 u
TylerDurden:
He should now visit pyschiatric hospitals because he also has a huge fan base over there like in prison yards all over the world.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by tsdarkside(m): 3:07pm On Dec 31, 2023
let me understand something sef....

what capacity is this guy in to be paradin himself around....??

he is not a goverment official....not president,not governor,not minister,nothing....
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Abusufian: 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2023
Oga na ur own people president ooo abeg b specific
christejames:
The People's President
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Hezmatosky: 3:10pm On Dec 31, 2023
And somebody is in a mansion in Lagos celebrating xmas when he's not a Christian kiss ok naw sad
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Mccullum: 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2023
It's well known that he wan to continue be in the news till 2027 election.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by bentenny(m): 3:20pm On Dec 31, 2023
israelmao:

Truly true federalism is vital.
It may not be the 'silver bullet' that will neutralize all our problems but it's a giant step in the right direction for Nigeria if fully implemented!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by mastermaestro(m): 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2023
Meanwhile the Dubai man has disappeared as usual only to return when election bells start ringing. grin
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Calitoscassius(m): 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2023
sukkot:
He need to lock himself inside as an inmate grin cheesy
You must think you are funny. angry
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Bobloco: 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2023
Larryndelaw:
This guy is becoming a nuisance

You are the nuisance here Larry

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by rollywise(m): 3:24pm On Dec 31, 2023
TylerDurden:
He should now visit pyschiatric hospitals because he also has a huge fan base over there like in prison yards all over the world.

He will definitely find you in one of the psychiatric hospitals coz it's obvious you no well at all
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by sukkot: 3:24pm On Dec 31, 2023
Calitoscassius:
You must think you are funny. angry
hehe am just trolling bro. Obi is my guy ๐Ÿ˜„
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Calitoscassius(m): 3:26pm On Dec 31, 2023
sukkot:
hehe am just trolling bro. Obi is my guy ๐Ÿ˜„
So am I, i was being sarcastic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by sukkot: 3:29pm On Dec 31, 2023
Calitoscassius:
So am I, i was being sarcastic.
my guyyy. Salute ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Calitoscassius(m): 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2023
sukkot:
my guyyy. Salute ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Yea man! What's up? Did you have a good christmas?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Dpharisee: 3:34pm On Dec 31, 2023
Abusufian:
So visiting a Prison has nw qualified u 2 b a gud leader. Hmmmm who do us like dis 4 dis country
No, grooving in Lagos while hundreds of the people you are supposed to lead are being slaughtered in Plateau and Benue makes you a good leader

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by sukkot: 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Yea man! What's up? Did you have a good christmas?
nah bro my Christmas was miserable. Japa has destroyed the family cohesion. Everybody done scatter. But truth be told I have become a loner so it was alright. I was by myself lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If A Nobody Contests Against Buhari In 2019, Buhari Will Lose โ€“ Fayose / INEC Vehicle In Akwa Ibom Conveying Ballot Papers Involved In Accident (Photos) / El-Rufai Urges To FG Declare Bandits As Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.