Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha (21257 Views)

Tinubu Visits Nigerian Troops In Guinea-bissau Reassures Desire For Global Peace / Kuje Jailbreak: 69 Persons Wanted By Nigerian Correctional Service (Photos) / PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Calitoscassius(m): 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2023
sukkot:
nah bro my Christmas was miserable. Japa has destroyed the family cohesion. Everybody done scatter. But truth be told I have become a loner so it was alright. I was by myself lol
Really? I thought your are in japa land also. grin

Never mind, next year might be better.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Abusufian: 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2023
No but using Anambra funds 4 family business is d quality of a gud leader
Dpharisee:

No, grooving in Lagos while hundreds of the people you are supposed to lead are being slaughtered in Plateau and Benue makes you a good leader

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by sukkot: 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Really? I thought your are in japa land also. grin

Never mind, next year might be better.
me ? Na naija I Dey oo bros. Renewed shege promax land 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by DabuIIIT: 3:42pm On Dec 31, 2023
sukkot:
He need to lock himself inside as an inmate grin cheesy
This ain't no longer funny,you have become something else...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by sukkot: 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2023
DabuIIIT:

This ain't no longer funny,you have become something else...
lol am just playing bro. It’s all jokes . Make we try laugh small na
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by UNDFTD: 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2023
superlanny:
Peter Obi keeps silencing his critics and doing his things as humanly and responsibly as possible. Its hard not to like the man and despite all the online hate between tribes, he keeps showing what it takes to lead. We are first Nigerians and whatever suffering or pain we feel now affects us all, so its a collective goal to want to see Nigeria succeed. Men like Peter Obi make me still believe we have hope.

Please! Please!! Please!!! STOP being dishonest and delusional. Nigeria does NOT work; has NOT worked for decades; and will NEVER work. Nobody, NOT even your Peter Obi can fix Nigeria. Your beloved Nigeria was designed to fail and that's exactly what it's doing. The problem with Nigeria is its existence. Mister, you can continue your delusion hoping that Almighty GOD in heaven will somehow and someday wave a magic wand and your great country will emerge. But you're going to wait for a lifetime!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by saysoo: 4:15pm On Dec 31, 2023
He could have been doing this on a national scale if not pride, simple be Atiku's VP and you could effect more change. Then by 2027 you will then be President. But stuborness kept you here.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Calitoscassius(m): 4:17pm On Dec 31, 2023
sukkot:
me ? Na naija I Dey oo bros. Renewed shege promax land 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I didn't know that, maybe because your comments on here always sounded liberal, i mean civilised unlike most ignorant people on here.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by sukkot: 4:20pm On Dec 31, 2023
Calitoscassius:
I didn't know that, maybe because your comments on here always sounded liberal, i mean civilised unlike most ignorant people on here.
I have lived abroad before. Just that I am back home. East west north south but home is home 😄

It’s true. Home is home .
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by pedrilo: 4:21pm On Dec 31, 2023
Creamypie:
Truth is even if another party comes on board someday, the situation will not change. With 500% inflation, and no corresponding increase in income, increase in tax for imports, as we are prevented from producing by govt,no basic infrastructure, especially electricity,
Nigeria is hopeless and totally irredeemable. An increase in income will even worsen the inflation.
U r very ignorant.
The social capital of the personality of Nigeria's president is a booster for FDIs.
A leader who abhors waste and corruption is a catalyst for economic recovery.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by faceland: 4:21pm On Dec 31, 2023
Dpharisee:
This Rasta Man will never forget this moment, shaking hands and having a close discussion with a former governor and popular presidential aspirant, by the time he leaves prison he will be known and may likely not go back to crime if he was convicted.

When he comes out, they would think he is mad.
"I shook hands with Peter Obi in prison on New Years Eve"
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by IfnobeGod20: 4:21pm On Dec 31, 2023
superlanny:
Peter Obi keeps silencing his critics and doing his things as humanly and responsibly as possible. Its hard not to like the man and despite all the online hate between tribes, he keeps showing what it takes to lead. We are first Nigerians and whatever suffering or pain we feel now affects us all, so its a collective goal to want to see Nigeria succeed. Men like Peter Obi make me still believe we have hope.
The man is a great man, he keeps silencing his enemies with heartwarming events and keep them also busy. Now they will continue talking about this one for the next three days before he gives them another dose.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Ntipia: 4:23pm On Dec 31, 2023
sukkot:
He need to lock himself inside as an inmate grin cheesy

It's always the foolish people from the south west of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by PlayMaker14: 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2023
BABANGBALI:
To see where he would keep Tinubu and Buhari after the 2027 elections
grin
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by IfnobeGod20: 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2023
Abusufian:
No but using Anambra funds 4 family business is d quality of a gud leader
Please which of the family business?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by PlayMaker14: 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2023
Larryndelaw:
This guy is becoming a nuisance
You are mistaking him for your father bro

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Creamypie(m): 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2023
pedrilo:

U r very ignorant.
The social capital of the personality of Nigeria's president is a booster for FDIs.
A leader who abhors waste and corruption is a catalyst for economic recovery.
APC, is exact opposite of what you wrote down
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by IfnobeGod20: 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2023
Praktikals:
If Nigeria was working, Peter Obi should be an inmate in one of the correctional centres eating watery beans. The guy man really milk Anambra state.
Peter Obi used Anamba money to build shopping mall in Abuja #Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Peter Obi is gay #Nnamdi Kanu

If truly Nigeria is built on law and order like her contemporaries, Tinubu should not have been governor let alone president because of his trace to narcotic drug and fake education background. We need not talk of corruption hanging around his neck like chain.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by oguns222: 4:34pm On Dec 31, 2023
PressMyButton:

Go to any Lagos prison facility and verify, afterall, go and verify is your slogan.

Imagine your very daft response. Just as expected. A tinubu idiot will always be stupid

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by oguns222: 4:36pm On Dec 31, 2023
Coldspice:

Peter Obi is far beneath President Tinubu. You compare Peter Obi to Seyi Tinubu, not the President.

All I ask for is evidence. Are you saying there is no evidence to back your daft ranting?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by IfnobeGod20: 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2023
anonymous1759:

Keep deceiving yourself I don’t think any Nigerian politician will escape jail outside Nigeria. Obi investing state fund in a bank he has shares in is an abuse to office , it’s a criminal offense.
These bias analysis i what gives every Nigerian right to support whoever they want to regardless because we’re still biased.
Telling me Obi is pure gives me the right to support anybody i like
Please go back to the comment you quoted and show where the guy made mentioned that Obi is pure. Why you guys so despicable to say the least? All through the comment he never said Obi is pure, he only made mentioned what Obi did for Anambra, that he never borrowed but still find ways to save for the rainy days. Just because you've seasoned yourself to antagonize any news about Obi, you lost your reading sense and start commenting off point. Go back and read again but this time read slowly.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by IfnobeGod20: 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2023
TylerDurden:
He should now visit pyschiatric hospitals because he also has a huge fan base over there like in prison yards all over the world.
Are you one of them in psychiatric hospital to have known he has a lot of them as his fan base? You must be one psychiatric patient.
Please tell the rest of your co-mate that Obi will come visiting soon.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by DabuIIIT: 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2023
sukkot:
lol am just playing bro. It’s all jokes . Make we try laugh small na
Ok o... happy new year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2023
anonymous1759:

Keep deceiving yourself I don’t think any Nigerian politician will escape jail outside Nigeria. Obi investing state fund in a bank he has shares in is an abuse to office , it’s a criminal offense.
These bias analysis i what gives every Nigerian right to support whoever they want to regardless because we’re still biased.

No court or efcc has called in, because it all propaganda, at least there should be an invite my man.

He said if any corrupt ness in my regime or my entire life, come out, I will step down from their election. No one came out

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by sukkot: 4:58pm On Dec 31, 2023
DabuIIIT:

Ok o... happy new year
thank you Sir and wishing you an awesome 2024 too 🙏

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by IfnobeGod20: 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2023
PressMyButton:

Tinubu has been serving the needs of prisoners and correctional centers right from his days as Governor. He does his thing without the need of putting camera in the faces of prisoners. People speak of what Tinubu does for them and not the other way round. There're levels to everything.
I will be glad if you can name three people Tinubu raised from dust to height and you will win for yourself 1m. Everyone Tinubu helped are all people that have made it in life in their respective field of endeavours. Name them, they are in that category. No single puppet or indigent among them.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2023
anonymous1759:

No court or efcc has called in, because it all propaganda, at least there should be an invite my man.

He said if any corrupt ness in my regime or my entire life, come out, I will step down from their election. No one came out.

Because you have personal shares in a company, and you working as a ceo of a company, you see an opportunity to invest, you can’t invest your new company money into it

How do you reason. If it favors the state, then why not, when people like Tinubu were borrowing so much loans, ibori, and so many, man was using revenues to govern a state, the money he invested was frominternal not loan, Omo to invest na problem again, governors Wey Dey steal, steal, and rob the masses na better Someone did not borrow loan, but invested. Nigeria can’t be redeemed.

Your analysis is so so stupid. I nearly wan vomit.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by IfnobeGod20: 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
Agulu man,you need to visit those ones in Malaysia,Indonesia,India,SA,Philippine,etc,your brothers boku there o !
He will surely visit them because every Nigerians matter to him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by IfnobeGod20: 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2023
iramure:
Keep fooling yourself and your gullible Mr Obi. As long as you are a typical Nigeria bred politician with history of having once being a governor. Of course you were not entirely corrupt-less during your reign as governor. There were pockets of corrupt allegation hanging on your neck; Pandora, and others. So I don't care whatever you do. If you like visit heaven and donate 5 million to the angels, all na for show. It's typical of Nigerian politician. LP, APC, PDP and others are all SCAM. NIGERIA politicians are never to be trusted including you.
Obi had talked severally on the issue of Pandora. He has said umpteenth times that he kept the Money there before he even contemplating of joining politics and he has challenged anyone that can show that he added a dime into it after he joined politics to come out or sue him and he is ready to let go his presidential aspiration but till date no one comes out or sue him. Not even almighty Soludo that claimed he is in better position of records. Funnily, no single anti-corruption agency call him to questioning till date.
Well, since you're not yet convinced of his cleanliness in government, you can as well take the issue as to get at him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by wunmi590(m): 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2023
SoNature:
My priest, Very Rev. Father S. A. Akinsowon, always says, "Even as a priest, the life of Former Governor Peter Obi challenges me." This man represents hope that a working Nigeria is possible.

Which parish is this priest at?

Just want to if he's the same akinsonwon my senior when I was an alter boy in Holy Cross Cathedral, Lagos

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by mhmsadyq(m): 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2023
I think the caption should have been Obi visits his supporter in Onitsha.
That's where they truly belong!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senate To Reinstate Ningi As Akpabio Comes Under Pressure / Soldiers Raid Cattle Thieves In Zamfara, Recovers Weapons (photos) / PDP Flying US Investigators To Hunt Examiners Over Buhari's WAEC — Festus Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.