Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha (21308 Views)

Tinubu Visits Nigerian Troops In Guinea-bissau Reassures Desire For Global Peace / Kuje Jailbreak: 69 Persons Wanted By Nigerian Correctional Service (Photos) / PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by hrykanu231(m): 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2023
Creamypie:
Truth is even if another party comes on board someday, the situation will not change. With 500% inflation, and no corresponding increase in income, Nigeria is hopeless and totally irredeemable. An increase in income will even worsen the inflation.

This is the lie most of you tell yourself, after voting the clueless certificate forger and druggie.

You think foreign investors are stupid? They look at character, rule of law and other variables, which are obviously absent now.

A Peter Obi presidency wont be this clueless. Bdw, the dollar just hit an all time low and insecurity is not even helping.

Actions have consequences

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Reelmii: 2:06pm On Dec 31, 2023
Freedom is priceless
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Streetdoctor: 2:07pm On Dec 31, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
u igbos never disappoint with your madness

U didn’t even get d correct spelling

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by merits(m): 2:08pm On Dec 31, 2023
kenevision:
Today, Mr Peter Obi visited Onitsha Prisons to celebrate the End-Of-Year Thanksgiving Mass with them. Here are some pictures from the event.

Scammer Obi looking for cheap likes.You can be my president.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by phorget(m): 2:08pm On Dec 31, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Wishing Tinubu death won't make your darling Pitobi or anyone of you guys from that side President of Nigeria ! Dey play, you're in for a very long ride in Naija !

God forbid I wish anyone death, your shallow mind only spotted ”death” in my statement. We survived 8years of Buhari so what makes you think we wont survive Tilumbu?
I know the table will definitely turn someday and I wonder where you people will keep your ugly faces.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by sirchim(m): 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2023
olisaEze:
The best kind of leaders are those that make you want to be the best version of yourself just by being themselves. Since the campaigns his movements have attracted a lot of media attention. But with or without all the media buzz this is who this man really is, a man with sympathy for his fellow man. And that is all Nigeria needs! Okwute, the rock upon which the new Nigeria will be built!! grin
No b lie 🤣. Man way make THIEFNIBU Baban BARAWOO collect am WOTOWOTO home and away. Abeg wetin be meaning of OKWUTE?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by 9japride(m): 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2023
hrykanu231:

This is the lie most of you tell yourself, after voting the clueless certificate forger and druggie.

You think foreign investors are stupid? They look at character, rule of law and other variables, which are obviously absent now.

A Peter Obi presidency wont be this clueless. Bdw, the dollar just hit an all time low and insecurity is not even helping.

[color=#006600][/color]

Those who vote in funny characters, think everyone is like them.
They vote in people who don't interact with the common man and expect that such persons will address their needs?
Nigeria could have been a very great nation, but due wickedness and deliberate acts of trying to exclude the Igbos from government things are not the way it should have been.
Anyone that keep making that kind of statement of nothing will change even if they elect a good person, is a beneficiary of the messed system in country. They don't want things to change, by misleading others not to vote in capable hands.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by callmevirus(m): 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2023
Totilopussylick:
This Agulu man will never get tired. He is always going around looking after the abandoned citizens by the government tongue

Tinubu went to the street of Lagos that he built from dust to existence, every body there was shouting they're hungry
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by bentenny(m): 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2023
Praktikals:
If Nigeria was working, Peter Obi should be an inmate in one of the correctional centres eating watery beans. The guy man really milk Anambra state.
If Nigeria was truly a nation where institutions work,the likes of Tinubu would be arrested and jailed for graduating from a secondary school in Nigeria that started 4 years later!

If Nigeria actually was serious about tackling corruption the likes of former governors senate president akpabio and apc chairman Ganduje would be cooling off at a heavily tight correctional facility for almost emptying their respective state Treasuries!

If the Judiciary was indeed the last hope of the common man,the likes of retired appeal court judge Bulkachuar would be grilled by the ICPC or EFCC over her involvement in aiding senators like Ahmed lawan as stated clearly her hubby who happens to be a senator!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by sweetjohn(m): 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2023
PressMyButton:
Nothing special here. I am aware how Tinubu patners with several mission houses to deliver reliefs to prisoners in Lagos state. He does that without going around for camera-Op. Constantly seeking public validation is a sign of low self esteem.
Mentioning Tinubu's name where PO name is mentioned is a criminal offence punishable by hanging to death.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by oguns222: 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2023
PressMyButton:

Remi Tinubu's foundation is enough evidence, much more Tinubu.
Oga. Show me evidence of tinubu donating to prisons. I didn't ask for remi tinubu.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by sirchim(m): 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2023
PressMyButton:
Nothing special here. I am aware how Tinubu patners with several mission houses to deliver reliefs to prisoners in Lagos state. He does that without going around for camera-Op. Constantly seeking public validation is a sign of low self esteem.
You mean the same LAGOS way THIEFNIBU Baban BARAWOO collect am WOTOWOTO from OBI the Tsunami?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Coldspice: 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2023
Good to see that he's visiting prisons which are where his supporters are.
If they allowed Biafrans in Asian prisons to vote, Peter Obi might have had a chance.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by bentenny(m): 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2023
They say why is he visiting other states as if he doesn't have his own state to visit!
He then goes to his state and they are still complaining that he is chasing clout grin
Can these agbadorians ever be satisfied for once?
They claim he is inconsequential and yet cannot get his name off their lips through endless wailing!
😄😄
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by bentenny(m): 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2023
CrossRhodes:

Just wait patiently in your ward

He's coming to see you people too, if you behave well, doctors will discharge you soonest
🤣🤣🤣
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Coldspice: 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2023
oguns222:

Oga. Show me evidence of tinubu donating to prisons. I didn't ask for remi tinubu.

Peter Obi is far beneath President Tinubu. You compare Peter Obi to Seyi Tinubu, not the President.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by PressMyButton: 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2023
oguns222:

Go to any Lagos prison facility and verify, afterall, go and verify is your slogan.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by sirchim(m): 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2023
Praktikals:
If Nigeria was working, Peter Obi should be an inmate in one of the correctional centres eating watery beans. The guy man really milk Anambra state.
Yeah you are correct, but THIEFNIBU Baban BARAWOO, go 1st enter their for donkey years, then OBI the Tsunami, go enter him cell personally, come greet am, base on the drug LORD him be.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by IamANigerianMan: 2:22pm On Dec 31, 2023
Creamypie:
Truth is even if another party comes on board someday, the situation will not change. With 500% inflation, and no corresponding increase in income, Nigeria is hopeless and totally irredeemable. An increase in income will even worsen the inflation.
Bro. Make law work, reduce the allowance of all political office holder, stop importation of nonsense eg Car more than 10million naira and other nonsense products, tax people make sure the money from the tax fix education, refinery, checkmate bank, good road and security.. if you go to Europe you hear someone take home in a week you open mouth but I can tell you, tax would consume all, the rich does not pay tax in Nigeria that is everybody become criminal, by the time rich people start paying heavy tax people would not like steal to be rich. Every year except this year government wave tax for Dangote etc ... This is eyesaw and the height of nonsense..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Blaze14k: 2:23pm On Dec 31, 2023
PressMyButton:

This is the basic problem of an African man. They like when things are very difficult cos when it's to easy they behave like animal. Practical lesson contributing money for burial is totally different from being present.

Truely the heart of a black man is very wicked
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by PressMyButton: 2:23pm On Dec 31, 2023
sweetjohn:
Mentioning Tinubu's name where PO name is mentioned is a criminal offence punishable by hanging to death.
You have a point, Obi is several miles below Tinubu.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by bentenny(m): 2:23pm On Dec 31, 2023
israelmao:
Obi is not perfect but he will make a difference as a president of this nation.
To be quite honest,Obi may not really do much to salvage an already terrible situation made even worse by this APC successive government!
However,if he can dust up the uwa's report and the confab report and lobby the Senate to apply the reports in the constitution,then he would have done very well!
We can never become prosperous until we first begin to start practicing True federalism!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by RapistOnBail: 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2023
superlanny:
Peter Obi keeps silencing his critics and doing his things as humanly and responsibly as possible. Its hard not to like the man and despite all the online hate between tribes, he keeps showing what it takes to lead. We are first Nigerians and whatever suffering or pain we feel now affects us all, so its a collective goal to want to see Nigeria succeed. Men like Peter Obi make me still believe we have hope.
Werey! No believe say hope dey. Who cares??! grin
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by ellizy(m): 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2023
PressMyButton:
You've displayed an act of a politicians
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by regaliaregalia: 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2023

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Creamypie(m): 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2023
hrykanu231:

oboy get lost. Who told u I voted APC?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by nlreserve: 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2023
PressMyButton:

He should stop chasing clout, people are doing way more than he is without much noise at the background. He should stop acting like a celebrity in the status of Davido, he should act his age like an elder stateman.
The only mistake u made is baring your opinion in the thread. You just could have ignored the thread if it didn't have any effect on u but cant because it's threatening Tinubu. It's obvious that Obi is the only threat to Tinubu and his supporters today.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by erico2k2(m): 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2023
Creamypie:
The only way to lift Nigeria is to fix the power sector, I dont know why this has not sank in yet to anyone with intention of ruling Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by ClearFlair: 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2023
A truly great man
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by ufuosman(m): 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2023
👍🏽👍🏽
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by ufotunang: 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2023
BABANGBALI:
To see where he would keep Tinubu and Buhari after the 2027 elections
.yes.....you are saying the truth 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by ufotunang: 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2023
The man is so caring and has feelings and compassion for the poor and needy...this is the type of person nigerians need as their president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake / Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant / Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.