Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha (21305 Views)

Tinubu Visits Nigerian Troops In Guinea-bissau Reassures Desire For Global Peace / Kuje Jailbreak: 69 Persons Wanted By Nigerian Correctional Service (Photos) / PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by IfnobeGod20: 5:24pm On Dec 31, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
AS E BE SO NA MORTUARY NA E REMAIN WEY PITOBI GO GO SO OOOOOO
Do you also go there, because it seems you sent invitation to him to visit your colleagues there?
For your info, Obi only empathize with the living and not death. So, you can continue living with your dead people and dine with them.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by IfnobeGod20: 5:28pm On Dec 31, 2023
Omenlon:
Please can those who know better throw more light on Peter Obi choice of black in all his outing?
That's his choice of colour. Same way some chose white colour and often wear white clothes. But during Chimamamda's book presentation he wore colour like ash. Well, African with their mentality of reading meaning to everything and that is why we are not progressing because we dwell in minor too much.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by SoNature(m): 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2023
wunmi590:

Which parish is this priest at?

Just want to if he's the same akinsonwon my senior when I was an alter boy in Holy Cross Cathedral, Lagos

Dem no dey two. If you know Very Rev. Father Stephen Abiodun Akinsowon, he's the same person. He's now a dean.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by wunmi590(m): 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2023
SoNature:

Dem no dey two. If you know Very Rev. Father Stephen Abiodun Akinsowon, he's the same person. He's now a dean.

Lol...

He's the one...

God bless him, he's one of my mentor when I just joined catholic in 1998...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Gandrova: 5:44pm On Dec 31, 2023
Wasting of time and energy.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Chibuzoripob: 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2023
grin grin grin grin cheesy. Isn't that Rasta man the same Mad fellow that encouraged him
TylerDurden:
He should now visit pyschiatric hospitals because he also has a huge fan base over there like in prison yards all over the world.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by anonymous1759(m): 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

No court or efcc has called in, because it all propaganda, at least there should be an invite my man.

He said if any corrupt ness in my regime or my entire life, come out, I will step down from their election. No one came out.

Because you have personal shares in a company, and you working as a ceo of a company, you see an opportunity to invest, you can’t invest your new company money into it

How do you reason. If it favors the state, then why not, when people like Tinubu were borrowing so much loans, ibori, and so many, man was using revenues to govern a state, the money he invested was frominternal not loan, Omo to invest na problem again, governors Wey Dey steal, steal, and rob the masses na better Someone did not borrow loan, but invested. Nigeria can’t be redeemed.

Your analysis is so so stupid. I nearly wan vomit.

Stop twisting facts , it’s wrong to invest a state fund into a company you’ve a share in as a governor. You tried to paint that fact good so it’ll suit your narrative. If same Efcc call out Obi now you’ll still come out to scream witch hunting. When the time is right he’ll be called out .
You can’t pitch what Nigeria’s politicians get away with compared to western countries stop making Obi look like saint please he’s not.

One of the reasons these governors walk freely is because of the system we’ve in Nigeria. The system has favored everyone in one way or the other that’s why we get away with many things .
Dumping local government allocation in a bank you’ve shares with and pocket the interest is criminal simple . He should go and try that in UK if he won’t be serving time .

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Calitoscassius(m): 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2023
sukkot:
I have lived abroad before. Just that I am back home. East west north south but home is home 😄

It’s true. Home is home .
I agree. So how come you were on your own at christmas? You don't children or Mrs?.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by berrystunn(m): 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2023
Dpharisee:
This Rasta Man will never forget this moment, shaking hands and having a close discussion with a former governor and popular presidential aspirant, by the time he leaves prison he will be known and may likely not go back to crime if he was convicted.

I feel you

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by sukkot: 6:15pm On Dec 31, 2023
Calitoscassius:
I agree. So how come you were on your own at christmas? You don't children or Mrs?.
all abroad Chief
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by nairalandankrah: 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2023
Praktikals:
If Nigeria was working, Peter Obi should be an inmate in one of the correctional centres eating watery beans. The guy man really milk Anambra state.
Peter Obi used Anamba money to build shopping mall in Abuja #Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

The fact that 22people liked this, show how mentally deranged several nairalanders are

Peter Obi is gay #Nnamdi Kanu

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Forumobserver12(m): 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2023
PressMyButton:
Nothing special here. I am aware how Tinubu patners with several mission houses to deliver reliefs to prisoners in Lagos state. He does that without going around for camera-Op. Constantly seeking public validation is a sign of low self esteem.

You and your likes won't understand what it means for a personality like Peter Obi to visit prison and also have one on one interaction with the prisoners...To you it's all about dulling out money with questionable source...

Obi understands the importance of being there in person, did you noticed the smiles on the faces of the inmates? Those smiles are priceless Incase you don't know...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by searchlight: 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2023
Praktikals:
If Nigeria was working, Peter Obi should be an inmate in one of the correctional centres eating watery beans. The guy man really milk Anambra state.
Peter Obi used Anamba money to build shopping mall in Abuja #Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Peter Obi is gay #Nnamdi Kanu

You are right and if Nigeria is working Tinubu should rightly be president

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2023
anonymous1759:

Stop twisting facts , it’s wrong to invest a state fund into a company you’ve a share in as a governor. You tried to paint that fact good so it’ll suit your narrative. If same Efcc call out Obi now you’ll still come out to scream witch hunting. When the time is right he’ll be called out .
You can’t pitch what Nigeria’s politicians get away with compared to western countries stop making Obi look like saint please he’s not.

One of the reasons these governors walk freely is because of the system we’ve in Nigeria. The system has favored everyone in one way or the other that’s why we get away with many things .
Dumping local government allocation in a bank you’ve shares with and pocket the interest is criminal simple . He should go and try that in UK if he won’t be serving time .

Obi would not have been spared if it was wrong man, he was no longer an employee of the company, resigned man, buhari and Tinubu for don use efcc finish am back to back, so Obi problem na only invest, INVESTING Wey we Dey preach people to invest?

So the ones Wey Dey borrow loans and chop am better pass who Dey invest

I weak, sorry, we can’t continue, this mindset is too backward, sorry.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Rochasstatue(f): 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2023
Good move.
This is where he will end up.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Calitoscassius(m): 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2023
sukkot:
all abroad Chief
I see.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Error401: 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2023
You are aware but we are not
grin
PressMyButton:
Nothing special here. I am aware how Tinubu patners with several mission houses to deliver reliefs to prisoners in Lagos state. He does that without going around for camera-Op. Constantly seeking public validation is a sign of low self esteem.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Ted4real: 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2023
Nigerian man of the year....!
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Praktikals(m): 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

If truly Nigeria is built on law and order like her contemporaries, Tinubu should not have been governor let alone president because of his trace to narcotic drug and fake education background. We need not talk of corruption hanging around his neck like chain.
But you want a thief and gay (accorging to mazi Nnamdi Kanu) to be president
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by udume(m): 9:22pm On Dec 31, 2023
Peter Obi never visited Onitsha Prison when he was Governor of Anambra State. Throughout his 8yrs in power, I was a staff of Onitsha Prison. No single donation to that station when he was power. Why now
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by Mrexcell(m): 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2023
Peter Obi acts like a man of God.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by MasterTeeUSA: 10:26pm On Dec 31, 2023
Let's give it to him...he is trying. I would prefer he focuses on one thing and make a difference...like the IDP camp...don't go and donate N5m...create schools, hospitals and make their lives better even at the camps. Start a serious NGO and be the true difference ...

kenevision:
Today, Mr Peter Obi visited Onitsha Prisons to celebrate the End-Of-Year Thanksgiving Mass with them. Here are some pictures from the event.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by anonymous1759(m): 11:50pm On Dec 31, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Obi would not have been spared if it was wrong man, he was no longer an employee of the company, resigned man, buhari and Tinubu for don use efcc finish am back to back, so Obi problem na only invest, INVESTING Wey we Dey preach people to invest?

So the ones Wey Dey borrow loans and chop am better pass who Dey invest

I weak, sorry, we can’t continue, this mindset is too backward, sorry.

Keep on living in delusion why haven’t BAT arrested Obj or GEJ you talk as if you don’t know Nigeria political class protect themselves when it’s obvious. Like I said as long as you see Obi has messiah you don’t have any moral justification against anybody supporting anyone .
If you’re clamoring for someone like NOi, Akinwunmi Adeshina, i wouldn’t be arguing with you not a political prostitute . Same Anambra I was in when he was governor with substandard roads Abeg rest .
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:07am On Jan 01
anonymous1759:

Keep on living in delusion why haven’t BAT arrested Obj or GEJ you talk as if you don’t know Nigeria political class protect themselves when it’s obvious. Like I said as long as you see Obi has messiah you don’t have any moral justification against anybody supporting anyone .
If you’re clamoring for someone like NOi, Akinwunmi Adeshina, i wouldn’t be arguing with you not a political prostitute . Same Anambra I was in when he was governor with substandard roads Abeg rest .

Those are ex presidents, Obi na ex governor, which sub standard roads? You don go anambra before or na for nairaland and politics news you dey read?? You don travel at all? You think Nigeria start and end in Lagos, been to Kano? Etc?

London as the financial capital of Europe same as Lagos to africa, can’t function alone. Anambra house so many industries during Obi time, boosted onitsha as biggest market in west Africa, in term revenue. Also house Nnewi, and others, man you need travel.

Lagos is a financial paradise as Johannesburg is, London is, New York is, but in the countries there are other cities.

Travel out of your state. Go to The east, south, and north. I have traversed 28 states in Nigeria and 21 countries.

So please when it comes to investing I know so much, you can fault a man for investing. That’s so stupid to say.

A man who governed a state for 8 years without loan and still saved??

A man who have chairmen 3 banks, built successful businesses and companies, investor, a great economist( part of the team that cleared our debt in 2006) a man who has sat across boardrooms. Omo I don’t know the hate sha but you can’t take the fact. He is an astute administrator. Take it or leave it. Politics aside.

You can’t have a company and see the cvs of the candidates and say you yourself will leave Peter Obi out. Never.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by merits(m): 7:36am On Jan 01
Irony1:

It is not by force to talk if you have nothing sensible to say.

Is it not better to keep your stink buca cavity shut than to make this senseless quote.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by jubrilELsudan: 8:44am On Jan 01
IfnobeGod20:

Do you also go there, because it seems you sent invitation to him to visit your colleagues there?
For your info, Obi only empathize with the living and not death. So, you can continue living with your dead people and dine with them.

SPECIAL THUNDER FIRE YOU

Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by anonymous1759(m): 9:09am On Jan 01
tegrianonigltd:

Those are ex presidents, Obi na ex governor, which sub standard roads? You don go anambra before or na for nairaland and politics news you dey read?? You don travel at all? You think Nigeria start and end in Lagos, been to Kano? Etc?

London as the financial capital of Europe same as Lagos to africa, can’t function alone. Anambra house so many industries during Obi time, boosted onitsha as biggest market in west Africa, in term revenue. Also house Nnewi, and others, man you need travel.

Lagos is a financial paradise as Johannesburg is, London is, New York is, but in the countries there are other cities.

Travel out of your state. Go to The east, south, and north. I have traversed 28 states in Nigeria and 21 countries.

So please when it comes to investing I know so much, you can fault a man for investing. That’s so stupid to say.

A man who governed a state for 8 years without loan and still saved??

A man who have chairmen 3 banks, built successful businesses and companies, investor, a great economist( part of the team that cleared our debt in 2006) a man who has sat across boardrooms. Omo I don’t know the hate sha but you can’t take the fact. He is an astute administrator. Take it or leave it. Politics aside.

You can’t have a company and see the cvs of the candidates and say you yourself will leave Peter Obi out. Never.

I lived in Anambra for 8 yrs you can’t talk crap me about Anambra. I know how Aroma was like during Obi, what about commissioners quarters ? Unizik gate ? Road to government house ? If not for Obiano Anambra would’ve still been like a villa. One of the reasons I didn’t fall for that OBIDIENTs crap is because I was there , I’d first hand experience.

Ngige did better roads than Obi or do you want to argue that again ? You can’t deceive me with anything relating to Obi, Obi also made it mandatory for civil servants in the states to have an account with fidelity bank which he had motive with , That’s also an abuse of office .
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:18am On Jan 01
anonymous1759:

I lived in Anambra for 8 yrs you can’t talk crap me about Anambra. I know how Aroma was like during Obi, what about commissioners quarters ? Unizik gate ? Road to government house ? If not for Obiano Anambra would’ve still been like a villa. One of the reasons I didn’t fall for that OBIDIENTs crap is because I was there , I’d first hand experience.

Ngige did better roads than Obi or do you want to argue that again ? You can’t deceive me with anything relating to Obi, Obi also made it mandatory for civil servants in the states to have an account with fidelity bank which he had motive with , That’s also an abuse of office .

You lived in anambra lol. Good night, you no live anywhere. If you live then, you no like Peter Obi, you no live. Man performed. Thank you. Good bye 2023. No reply, na new year. Thank you
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by anonymous1759(m): 10:51am On Jan 01
tegrianonigltd:

You lived in anambra lol. Good night, you no live anywhere. If you live then, you no like Peter Obi, you no live. Man performed. Thank you. Good bye 2023. No reply, na new year. Thank you

Lol I cast coffi that year, H2O, balumba, club 24, Hommies ODugwu Awka Abeg rest Abakalaiki street na where the flexing Dey for Awka. Otondo Ofiakwu Abeg no go there.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Nigerian Correctional Centre, Onitsha by SonOfDSoil01: 12:23pm On Jan 01
Dialpad:
Why take camera crew along ? One thing remains clear, Obi will never become the president of Nigeria.

grin why you Dey loud am? You just want to get this people angry…you know they love to hate the truth grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

South-West Governor's Wives Rally For Buhari / Edo Governorship Dispute: INEC Tenders Obaseki’s Nomination Form As Evidence / New Party To Emerge From PDP – Senator Balogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.