Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (108768 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 12:26pm On Jan 01
Geovanni412:

Chief, you for drop ya referral code as well

Omo, the rules choke sha

https://www.bitget.com/support/articles/12560603800447

Ah! dats true o. I no quick calculate fa ๐Ÿ˜€
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:32pm On Jan 01
zedegit:
This user Jesusmyking na deceiver him be.
Mofo claim say one prop firm dey dash out free $10000 if you fit join their discord.

I don join come see condition say na for people wey find referal.

God go judge him sha.
He wan use our lofty shoulders to leap into his permanent site.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by ATEAMS: 12:52pm On Jan 01
Oyyana
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by greatcheer(f): 1:11pm On Jan 01
zedegit:

As I see you now now, my blood don calm.
Happy new year Greatcheer as you don cheer me up.
Still your number 1 fan.
smiley

lmao ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by cescky(m): 1:20pm On Jan 01
guys trading the funded next competition

based on the lot size rule is the below correct? and max postions opened being 5

can i do the below in 1 trade?

eurusd x 5 lot size
eucad x 5 lot size
gbpcad x 5 lot size
gbpusd x 5 lot size
eurgbp x 5 lot size

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by altteemy: 1:27pm On Jan 01
infofirst:

Same here.
If you don't know @currentprice, @altteemy, you dey miss o. @altteemy will code anything trading strategies for you.

๐Ÿ‘

Progress has now made MT5 coding possible. Bring all your EA and indicator jobs, I'm here for you. ๐Ÿ˜‰

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 1:28pm On Jan 01
greatcheer:
So for this 5k prop account, that means the real trading capital is 10percent ie 500, abeg what is the proper lot size to use to avoid drawdown,

0.05 on Commodities and Indices. While 0.1 on Currencies pairs

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 1:30pm On Jan 01
PriceActionZ:
Happy new year to you fam.
To the newbies and the struggling guys, i just want to push some challenges to you today.

Never forget to always learn from your mistakes. Never forget NEVER TO TRADE DAILY. Many people make this mistakes- revenge trades or forced trades. Personally, weekly goal is better for me.
I attached a website to calculate your potential compound profits/ reward ratio, and my compounding method. I work with weekly, my weekly goals, so i dont need to force trades. https://www.thecalculatorsite.com/finance/calculators/compoundinterestcalculator.php

Risk little, aim higher, Wait for good set ups.
Never joke with some areas like STRONG SUPPORT/RESISTANCE especially on higher TF above 4H. Those areas of supply and demand that are well tested. If you reallly follow last year most successful waves on each pair, on higher TF, you will know that those areas are the king of pullbacks. SEE EXAMPLES BELOW. TRAIN YOUR EYES TO SEE THEM FAST. Use them to plan your lower time frame entries every weekends. Its not harder than that. All good set ups that has potentials have similar patterns, no matter how you analyse them or strategies you are using.

WAIT for it,, nevr force it, Let it come to you. Its not compustory to trade daily. it can be on watever TF you are trading, but always trade WHAT YOU SEE not WHAT YOU THINK. Its deep but get your entry right, most times, then you will be always rewarded with plenty of pips with few loses.
Look at examples of what happened since november on USDJPY (below) with over 1000 pips around 6 weeks. Dont say nobody saw it coming, yes many do and they are smart about it. Now tell me, what will happen to those that buy usdjpy during those times?

What else do you want?. Do your analysis every weekend and note the weekly bias/monthly bias and plan your trades well on lower TF. They are all over different pairs at different times.

If you dont have experience enough, please stay away from NFP and FOMC meeting minutes days, e get y. If you must trade, know what you are doing.

JOIN GOOD PROP FIRMS, JOIN GOOD PROP FIRMS, JOIN GOOD PROP FIRMS, JOIN GOOD PROP FIRMS, JOIN GOOD PROP FIRMS.
I cant say this less if you have the opportunities, join props. This will ever make you a very descipline trader. Forget other stories. If you are descipline and your pyscology is ok, you will gradually build your funded account and will use the reward or split profits buy many other small challenges without hunting yourself. Guide your money like mad. The challenge is not going anywhere. Build the profit gradually. Most have no MAXIMUM TRADING DAY limitations again. To get $$ is hard now especially if you are staying in naija. Think straight, Think well. stop wasting money. Remember, Money must be mad made.
Hope it will help someone as you plan this year.

E bi like say you missed this write-up o. Particularly the bolded, boss

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 1:41pm On Jan 01

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by coolvibes: 1:47pm On Jan 01
currentprice:
Happy new year my fellow traders.

May this 2024 year better than last year with plenty winning trade.

U na welldone

grin grin grin grin grin

Happy new year CP
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 1:58pm On Jan 01
samfelly:

E bi like say you missed this write-up o. Particularly the bolded, boss
grin
grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
We cant say that enough boss.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Danator(m): 2:00pm On Jan 01
Happy new year everyone. Wishing us a profitable year 2024.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by mohlanforex: 2:07pm On Jan 01
Happy New year
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by kellybently(m): 2:09pm On Jan 01
Happy Prosperous Year to you all. More profit to be made this 2024$$$
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 2:30pm On Jan 01
GabsonFX2
Agba baller. I hail o ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช. More pips to your basket ๐Ÿงบ. ๐Ÿ˜Š

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Riverrun: 2:46pm On Jan 01
Happy New year to you all my brothers and family.
May this new year bring new tradings ideas and break through to everyone one of us.

Special thanks to you boss@infofirst, Boss @ernesco0816517 and to you Boss @DXY

You guys touched my life specially and I truly appreciate you.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Samsung040: 2:47pm On Jan 01
Rec

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Crumbian: 2:47pm On Jan 01
Anyone understand what this guy is talking about? Cos... I don't.

So here's how to determine if an asset is worth trading:

* Determine the typical amplitudes on the 1min chart, both during ETH and RTH.

* Take half of this amplitude, and convert it in USD assuming trading 1 lot that's the target for daily trading.

* Determine also the amplitude of the fake breakout, that's how much money it's possible to lose when the stop is triggered. For instance, on Gold, it's stop hunts after stop hunts and it's riddled with fake starts.

* Determine how many lots are needed to earn $100 per day assuming you capture only 50% of the typical trend. If you need only like 2 or 3 lots, it's a good asset to trade. then you just need an entry signal, and an exit signal ideally filtering the fake breakout.

* Also choose a higher TF than 1min, because the 1min is really hard. EMAs and Stochastic are completely fine for this. So, for instance with the stochastic the divergences work well and they filter a bit the false breakout.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Nextt: 3:07pm On Jan 01
cescky:
guys trading the funded next competition

based on the lot size rule is the below correct? and max postions opened being 5

can i do the below in 1 trade?

eurusd x 5 lot size
eucad x 5 lot size
gbpcad x 5 lot size
gbpusd x 5 lot size
eurgbp x 5 lot size

That is right. Doing that may bring casala to your akant.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by pipnator00(m): 3:18pm On Jan 01
Wishing a everyone a Happy New Year plus a PIPFUL year ahead! smiley

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Nextt: 3:20pm On Jan 01
Crumbian:
Anyone understand what this guy is talking about? Cos... I don't.

Here ya go

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/a/amplitude.asp#:~:text=Calculating%20Amplitude%20as%20a%20Formula&text=For%20a%20bullish%20retracement%2C%20the,c%20on%20the%20x%2Daxis.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by omejeo: 4:13pm On Jan 01
Wishing you guys happy new year.this year 2024 must favour us in Jesus nameAmen
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Eagba(m): 4:25pm On Jan 01
samfelly:

Finally, Currentprice don show. Make I start ma begging for ya bodi grin.

Anything for me, boss . . . (u know)? Enu gbe, jor
boss you change your font color
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 5:12pm On Jan 01
Samsung040:
Rec

cheesy grin See who the cat dragged in. Welcome, sire grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 5:23pm On Jan 01
Eagba:
boss you change your font color

grin Yeah, I say make I blend with una o. Less is more, they say

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Riverrun: 6:05pm On Jan 01
@dxy,

Please God bless you more. Thank you so very much. 2024 is a major blessing for you. You are blessed beyond measures.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Isokoboy(m): 8:01pm On Jan 01
happy new year guys.....pls who have use funded Engineer prop firm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jesusmyking(m): 8:04pm On Jan 01
URGENT: I need a big favour please? I need help before 5ers close offer even if it's an account you can help me acquire on your card please? Just few hours to close i can transfer please the equivalent.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 8:12pm On Jan 01
From words of rizdom, YouTube page

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Achemz(m): 8:22pm On Jan 01
Even me sef, I need that stuff but no card tried reopening my chipper card but e no gree
Jesusmyking:
URGENT: I need a big favour please? I need help before 5ers close offer even if it's an account you can help me acquire on your card please? Just few hours to close i can transfer please the equivalent.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by jamace(m): 8:23pm On Jan 01
Happy new year to all traders in the house. Wishing us bountiful green pips .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 8:39pm On Jan 01
Who go elp us buy this 5ers account make i transfer naira equivalent

Samfelly you go do for me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (232) (Reply)

Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life

Viewing this topic: Fireoflife, friendbee, alamuda, Malik1338(m), docus, Geovanni412(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.