Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (109793 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:45pm On Jan 01
Achemz:
Even me sef, I need that stuff but no card tried reopening my chipper card but e no gree
How about bitnob? Can it work for the payment?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jesusmyking(m): 8:53pm On Jan 01
Achemz:
Even me sef, I need that stuff but no card tried reopening my chipper card but e no gree

the solution is who knows anyone on nairaland providing such service please?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jesusmyking(m): 8:54pm On Jan 01
Someone mention Klasha
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Puremark(m): 9:06pm On Jan 01
PriceActionZ:
Happy new year to you fam.
To the newbies and the struggling guys, i just want to push some challenges to you today.

Never forget to always learn from your mistakes. Never forget NEVER TO TRADE DAILY. Many people make this mistakes- revenge trades or forced trades. Personally, weekly goal is better for me.
I attached a website to calculate your potential compound profits/ reward ratio, and my compounding method. I work with weekly, my weekly goals, so i dont need to force trades. https://www.thecalculatorsite.com/finance/calculators/compoundinterestcalculator.php

Risk little, aim higher, Wait for good set ups.
Never joke with some areas like STRONG SUPPORT/RESISTANCE especially on higher TF above 4H. Those areas of supply and demand that are well tested. If you reallly follow last year most successful waves on each pair, on higher TF, you will know that those areas are the king of pullbacks. SEE EXAMPLES BELOW. TRAIN YOUR EYES TO SEE THEM FAST. Use them to plan your lower time frame entries every weekends. Its not harder than that. All good set ups that has potentials have similar patterns, no matter how you analyse them or strategies you are using.

WAIT for it,, nevr force it, Let it come to you. Its not compustory to trade daily. it can be on watever TF you are trading, but always trade WHAT YOU SEE not WHAT YOU THINK. Its deep but get your entry right, most times, then you will be always rewarded with plenty of pips with few loses.
Look at examples of what happened since november on USDJPY (below) with over 1000 pips around 6 weeks. Dont say nobody saw it coming, yes many do and they are smart about it. Now tell me, what will happen to those that buy usdjpy during those times?

What else do you want?. Do your analysis every weekend and note the weekly bias/monthly bias and plan your trades well on lower TF. They are all over different pairs at different times.

If you dont have experience enough, please stay away from NFP and FOMC meeting minutes days, e get y. If you must trade, know what you are doing.

JOIN GOOD PROPS, JOIN GOOD PROPS,JOIN GOOD PROPS,JOIN GOOD PROPS,JOIN GOOD PROPS.
I cant say this less if you have the opportunities, join props. This will ever make you a very descipline trader. Forget other stories. If you are descipline and your pyscology is ok, you will gradually build your funded account and will use the reward or split profits buy many other small challenges without hunting yourself. Guide your money like mad. The challenge is not going anywhere. Build the profit gradually. Most have no MAXIMUM TRADING DAY limitations again. To get $$ is hard now especially if you are staying in naija. Think straight, Think well. stop wasting money. Remember, Money must be mad made.
Hope it will help someone as you plan this year.
love this.best content so far

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Feshizzy(m): 9:20pm On Jan 01
5 pages already πŸ™„

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 9:43pm On Jan 01
Jesusmyking:

the solution is who knows anyone on nairaland providing such service please?

Try payday
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by cescky(m): 9:59pm On Jan 01
Nextt:

That is right. Doing that may bring casala to your akant.

Just wanted to be sure...I won't be doing this though.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Supremefx(m): 11:12pm On Jan 01
Welcome 2024

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by floridam(m): 11:47pm On Jan 01
I will be here also from time to time for the flow as we start the new pipful year.
May our TPs begin to get hit.
I hail all bosses in the house.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jesusmyking(m): 11:50pm On Jan 01
Jesusmyking:
Someone mention Klasha

OKAY URGENT QUICK UPDATE [b][/b]FOR US ALL. "KLASHA APP WORKS FOR THE PURCHASE OF THE 5ers account. It cost me 9500 approximately in total. registeration was few minutes and verification using NIN and bvn instant.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OneMillionBTC: 11:51pm On Jan 01
Happy New Year to everyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jesusmyking(m): 11:52pm On Jan 01
Jesusmyking:

OKAY URGENT QUICK UPDATE [b][/b]FOR US ALL. "KLASHA APP WORKS FOR THE PURCHASE OF THE 5ers account. It cost me 9500 approximately in total. registeration was few minutes and verification using NIN and bvn instant.

You have till 8 am to purchase yours.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LAxYMAN: 11:53pm On Jan 01
samfelly:
https://twitter.com/Starr_gael/status/1741424075740700745?t=lRrOjCjrJIksshdu-vn9KQ&s=19

@Everyone and anyone, lets try this. Free account hunting continue

Must we complete KYC B4 receiving the acct?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by altteemy: 11:53pm On Jan 01
Jesusmyking:
URGENT: I need a big favour please? I need help before 5ers close offer even if it's an account you can help me acquire on your card please? Just few hours to close i can transfer please the equivalent.

I can't find the offer on their website.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by altteemy: 12:15am On Jan 02
@jesusmyking, programs like this only allow you to withdraw with the same means you deposited.

@seeteazain Whatsapp contact in my signature.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by geedot: 12:23am On Jan 02
Happy new year brothers. I just want to be a little blunt here. Before jumping on owning prop firms. Ask yourself ONE question, "am I good enough?"

Lotta people here are all engrossed on owning prop accounts, normal level. The main issue is, are you good enough to pass the phases and more importantly sustain it?

Calm down guys, forex is here forever. Stop rushing, and spend more time getting the grasp on it first. It's so easy and yet extremely difficult because of this eagerness, rush, enthusiastic behaviours of the average trader, which I see exhibited here on a daily, even hourly basis.

All most people need is just the understanding, patience and ordinary 5k prop account. And the sky will be your starting point. Calm down! Calm down! Calm down! Learn before you even start dreaming of earning. Some people have pending prop accounts they haven't passed, but one way or the other still hell bent on having more. That's stupidity.

If you are gonna get angry because of my post, please get angry because I'm tired of having last year repeat itself on this thread. Just admit you're not good enough, and go get more knowledge instead of trying to squeeze your way pass the phases instead of just going back to learn properly.

You only need one prop account to prove yourself, and not multiple. Go learn from the basis and practise more, and try saving $50 minimum along the way to purchase your account whilst learning.

Stop participating in competitions to earn prop accounts, they mess your trading psychology up more than help you. Competitions are for gamblers and not traders. You might be lucky to win one, but one thing in this business is, if you want to go far, luck is not enough.

You have to really know how to trade, and trading properly like a determined trader on a free monthly competition will never get you enough return to win you a free prop account. Reason is because you're competing with gamblers and not traders per se, they have nothing to lose, since next month is there[Bet9ja style].

I'm going incognito on this thread, it's a new year and one of my goals is to own a $100k personal account before the end of the year. All the best fam!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 12:42am On Jan 02
@greatcheer please can you share the link for the fans cent account and is it on mt5 or mt4?
Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 1:09am On Jan 02
On EURJPY, looking for a move to the upside....could be risky.

Happy new year to you all

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by FXcandles(m): 1:41am On Jan 02
Happy New Year all, wish 2024 all the best, and always live in peace and full prosperity.

In the beginning year, oil prices were still flat and some gaps occur today, when the price jumped from the previous opening price. The gap is seen on the H1 timeframe. There is interesting news related to solar cells looking for renewable energy to replace fossil fuels. Citing to Oilprice Next-Gen Solar Cells: Smaller, Cheaper, More Efficient. The cells, with a size twice the thickness of a strand of hair, have significant advantages over conventional solar technologies, reducing electrode-induced shadowing by 95% and potentially lowering energy production costs by up to three times.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 2:46am On Jan 02
geedot:
Happy new year brothers. I just want to be a little blunt here. Before jumping on owning prop firms. Ask yourself ONE question, "am I good enough?"

Lotta people here are all engrossed on owning prop accounts, normal level. The main issue is, are you good enough to pass the phases and more importantly sustain it?

Calm down guys, forex is here forever. Stop rushing, and spend more time getting the grasp on it first. It's so easy and yet extremely difficult because of this eagerness, rush, enthusiastic behaviours of the average trader, which I see exhibited here on a daily, even hourly basis.

All most people need is just the understanding, patience and ordinary 5k prop account. And the sky will be your starting point. Calm down! Calm down! Calm down! Learn before you even start dreaming of earning. Some people have pending prop accounts they haven't passed, but one way or the other still hell bent on having more. That's stupidity.

If you are gonna get angry because of my post, please get angry because I'm tired of having last year repeat itself on this thread. Just admit you're not good enough, and go get more knowledge instead of trying to squeeze your way pass the phases instead of just going back to learn properly.

You only need one prop account to prove yourself, and not multiple. Go learn from the basis and practise more, and try saving $50 minimum along the way to purchase your account whilst learning.

Stop participating in competitions to earn prop accounts, they mess your trading psychology up more than help you. Competitions are for gamblers and not traders. You might be lucky to win one, but one thing in this business is, if you want to go far, luck is not enough.

You have to really know how to trade, and trading properly like a determined trader on a free monthly competition will never get you enough return to win you a free prop account. Reason is because you're competing with gamblers and not traders per se, they have nothing to lose, since next month is there[Bet9ja style].

I'm going incognito on this thread, it's a new year and one of my goals is to own a $100k personal account before the end of the year. All the best fam!

That's your opinion and we have to respect that

But, do you know the same argument can be made for trading a prop firm?

The stats are against you and you don't actually have the money the firm gives you. You're actually trading a demo acct

Secondly, if you get a $5000 prop firm acct with a drawdown limit of 10%, your actual capital is $500.

All the risks you are taking in a prop firm is
actually using gambling risk mgmt. Your initial risk, if you are 'conservative' on that acct will likely be $50.

Would you risk 10% of your personal acct on a single trade?

So, don't you think it would be better to trade a personal acct aggressively and abandon the prop firm issue?

My point is this, your risk mgmt on prop firm is already in the same sphere as flippers/gamblers no matter how you look at it.

The most successful prop firm guy nfx trading was going all in with the potential drawdown % risk and if he nails it in one trade, he would pass the challenge.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Elliotwaveforec: 3:01am On Jan 02
peteregwu:
On EURJPY, looking for a move to the upside....could be risky.

Happy new year to you all
The rejection up there shows a very strong sell.

Impulsive wave 3 playing out fine

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 3:44am On Jan 02
from my end here 5er not been going through. stuck at payment method since 24hours
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Nextt: 4:43am On Jan 02
geedot:

I agree with this. Good speech.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Nextt: 4:48am On Jan 02
Geovanni412:

That's your opinion and we have to respect that

But, do you know the same argument can be made for trading a prop firm?

The stats are against you and you don't actually have the money the firm gives you. You're actually trading a demo acct

Secondly, if you get a $5000 prop firm acct with a drawdown limit of 10%, your actual capital is $500.

All the risks you are taking in a prop firm is
actually using gambling risk mgmt. Your initial risk, if you are 'conservative' on that acct will likely be $50.

Would you risk 10% of your personal acct on a single trade?

So, don't you think it would be better to trade a personal acct aggressively and abandon the prop firm issue?

My point is this, your risk mgmt on prop firm is already in the same sphere as flippers/gamblers no matter how you look at it.

The most successful prop firm guy nfx trading was going all in with the potential drawdown % risk and if he nails it in one trade, he would pass the challenge.

There is also truth in this. Owning a prop firm account beats having a personal account in a way. One thing Geedot also said is trying to own as many prop firm accounts as one can have when the person is not able to successfully pass one. That is a problem on its own.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Lanshile(m): 5:31am On Jan 02
geedot:

If you are gonna get angry because of my post, please get angry because I'm tired of having last year repeat itself on this thread Just admit you're not good enough, and go get more knowledge instead of trying to squeeze your way pass the phases instead of just going back to learn properly.

You made some valid point but don't be talking like this
Your opinion differs to mine if I also sit down to write reasons why u should accumulate prop firm and also take part in competitions a lot of ppl will also like my post then both of us will think we are making sense
To others guys that will just come out write long speech like u want to scold your kids be warned you are not interacting with teenagers
Accord respect to everyone I had to bolden what u wrote there so as to correct u on the right way to relate with ppl uve never seen or met before

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 7:31am On Jan 02
Nextt:

There is also truth in this. Owning a prop firm account beats having a personal account in a way. One thing Geedot also said is trying to own as many prop firm accounts as one can have when the person is not able to successfully pass one. That is a problem on its own.

We understand what he means

But the thing I was trying to point out is that there is no specific rule ....the only rule is what works

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BrightFuture48: 7:33am On Jan 02
geedot:

Bitter TRUTH!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PraiseGod4u(m): 7:39am On Jan 02
Truth is bitter.

Why I keep saying it that we always emphasize on Psychology on this thread,

Psychology is nothing if you don't have sound technical analysis

Majority of guys here are struggling because their technical knowledge is still lacking, if you like agree or disagree na you know.

Forget about prop firm if you know you are not the trader you think you are. There's no shame in been honest with yourself o..
Na new year be this o, if you continue with old lifestyle ba, na u sabi.

Good morning all,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Mystiquefia: 7:41am On Jan 02
PraiseGod4u:
Truth is bitter.

Why I keep saying it that we always emphasize on Psychology on this thread,

Psychology is nothing if you don't have sound technical analysis

Majority of guys here are struggling because their technical knowledge is still lacking, if you like agree or disagree na you know.

Forget about prop firm if you know you are not the trader you think you are. There's no shame in been honest with yourself o..
Na new year be this o, if you continue with old lifestyle ba, na u sabi.

Good morning all,

β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 7:53am On Jan 02
WOWWWWWW, what a way to start the new year, I just woke up now and I checked my trade on Bitcoin which I have been holding since on Sunday, it's the only trade that I have on, just to see Bitcoin has breached 45k, wow, I am bewildered. as you guys know that I have been bullish on it and I also stated that BTC will hit 45k, there you have it. So I will take to on the trade and wait for the next bus ride to 48k or maybe 50k, will keep you guys updated.

So I won't be trading today because FOMC is tomorrow and the market is definitely looking forward to it so volatility maybe poor today...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by zedegit: 7:55am On Jan 02
Lanshile:

You made some valid point but don't be talking like this
Your opinion differs to mine if I also sit down to write reasons why u should accumulate prop firm and also take part in competitions a lot of ppl will also like my post then both of us will think we are making sense
To others guys that will just come out write long speech like u want to scold your kids be warned you are not interacting with teenagers
Accord respect to everyone I had to bolden what u wrote there so as to correct u on the right way to relate with ppl uve never seen or met before

Dude take am easy. That guy dey also talk to himself. Na psychology something.

Take wetin you wan take and move on or scroll past if e no concern you.

Winning Tulumbu inflation is the goal.

Some people no fit ever buy prop account for themselves sha. All hand no dey equal. So na gift or competition be their hope.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by kozmicity: 7:55am On Jan 02
A tun ti de ooπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Odun 2024. Happy new year everyone.

Under two days, 5 pages... Una begin the year with ginger.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (234) (Reply)

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc

Viewing this topic: Danator(m), randy01(m), blackman007, alamuda, bnanny, ernesco0816517(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.