Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 (1300 Views)

Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground / Am I Normal. I Don't Say Amen To Prayers Wishing My Enemies Dead / 12 Simple Questions For My Muslim Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 11:43am On Jan 03
Expanse2020:

I think you can read what I posted to you and if you can remove sentiment then from the previous verse it shows those that Allah will punish . ... And the verse didn't said everybody will enter hell fire there rather pass by and the wrongdoers will fell to the pitch of the fire
It says you Muslims will enter the fire!

Quote me a Tafsir that differ?

The argument of Muslims had always been that you will pass over hell using the bridge of sirat.

I should not be the one teaching you this.

Is it true or untrue that Muslim babies can go to hell fire?
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Bintdawood(f): 11:52am On Jan 03
TenQ:

You love deception!?

Are you sure you are the one truly speaking or a demon of shaitan?

Did you read what your religious books says? That you. must of necessity go to hell fire. Only that the Qur'an never stated how long you will spend there.

Please don't go to hell and don't be deceived as both will lead to everlasting regret! Jesus loves you too much for that!

Which of the Jesus? The son, the father or the holy Spirit? 😂
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Expanse2020(m): 11:54am On Jan 03
TenQ:

I am saying what Allah said about you in the Qur'an

Qur'an 19:71
"وَمَا مِنكُم مِّنْ أَحَدٍ إِلَّا سَيَمُرُّهَا ۚ ذَٰلِكَ عَلَىٰ رَبِّكَ يَسِيرٌ"

Was ma minkum min ahadin illa sayamurruhā...

That you will enter the fire!

Do you want to end up in the fire?

Am saying the same thing in the Quran verse that Allah said
Quran 19 vs 65
That you should worship him alone(don't compare anyone to him) not 3 in 1 if you want enter paradise

Lord of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them - so worship Him and have patience for His worship. Do you know of any similarity to Him?"

Vs 69
Then We will surely extract from every sect those of them who were worst (evils one) against the Most Merciful in insolence.

Please in your own sentence please explain this verse69 for me before you jump to 70😂😂😂
Vs70 Allah. Said he only know those who will deserve to enter fire.. So please where did you see all Muslim will enter fire first
😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Then of course, We are most aware of those who are more deserving to enter it (the Jahannam ).

I asked you to show me in the bible where Jesus or others Prophets said what will happen in the day of Judgement.
Please I demand answer to it.
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Expanse2020(m): 11:57am On Jan 03
TenQ:

The argument of Muslims had always been that you will pass over hell using the bridge of sirat.

Is it true or untrue that Muslim babies can go to hell fire?
In the verse you put there I didn't see where it's said all Muslims will enter fire maybe you should sheld a better light to that
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by LegalWolf: 12:05pm On Jan 03
TenQ:

LegalWolf is like:
Don't confuse me with the Truth because I have already made up my mind!

To him this attitude is wisdom!

Of course, I'm only glued to your god's pathway. Like Mathew purportedly reported, when the tempter tried to confuse him, your god did exactly what you now accuse me:

Don't confuse me with your deceit because I have already made up my mind

Or would you say your god was wrong to have done what you now accuse me of? grin

1 Like

Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Antiislaam(m): 12:10pm On Jan 03
Ibrahimlagosian:
May Allah guide you.

Is it the same allah that can't guide Muhammad or which of the allah?

Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 12:32pm On Jan 03
Bintdawood:

You said that you love deception didn't you?

Please don't as it always end in tears!
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 12:50pm On Jan 03
Expanse2020:

Am saying the same thing in the Quran verse that Allah said
Quran 19 vs 65
That you should worship him alone(don't compare anyone to him) not 3 in 1 if you want enter paradise

Lord of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them - so worship Him and have patience for His worship. Do you know of any similarity to Him?"

Vs 69
Then We will surely extract from every sect those of them who were worst (evils one) against the Most Merciful in insolence.

Please in your own sentence please explain this verse69 for me before you jump to 70😂😂😂
Vs70 Allah. Said he only know those who will deserve to enter fire.. So please where did you see all Muslim will enter fire first
😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Then of course, We are most aware of those who are more deserving to enter it (the Jahannam ).

So why would Muslims after all these still end up in the fire (even if it is temporarily)?

This is my question!

You did not explain how a Muslim baby can go to the fire! I am waiting.

Expanse2020:

I asked you to show me in the bible where Jesus or others Prophets said what will happen in the day of Judgement.
Please I demand answer to it.
Without adding anything of my own

Mat 24:4-15,21-26:
"And Jesus answered and said to them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. And you shall hear of wars and rumors of wars: see that you be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows. Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and you shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure to the end, the same shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness to all nations; and then shall the end come. When you therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoever reads, let him understand: ) … For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. Then if any man shall say to you, See, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; so that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before. Why if they shall say to you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not."

John 5:22-29:
"For the Father judges no man, but has committed all judgment to the Son: That all men should honor the Son, even as they honor the Father. He that honors not the Son honors not the Father which has sent him. Truly, truly, I say to you, He that hears my word, and believes on him that sent me, has everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death to life. Truly, truly, I say to you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. For as the Father has life in himself; so has he given to the Son to have life in himself; And has given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, to the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, to the resurrection of damnation."

Mat 7:21-23:
"Not every one that said to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that does the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name? and in your name have cast out devils? and in your name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess to them, I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity."

The whole book of Revelation is an expose on the details of occurences at the end time presented in an allegorical manner for the wise.

Rev 20:10-15:
"And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
"

The Book of Daniel for the wise

Dan 12:1-13:
"And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which stands for the children of your people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time your people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever. But you, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. Then I Daniel looked, and, behold, there stood other two, the one on this side of the bank of the river, and the other on that side of the bank of the river. And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was on the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders? And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was on the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand to heaven, and swore by him that lives for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished. And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things? And he said, Go your way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand. And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that makes desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. Blessed is he that waits, and comes to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. But go you your way till the end be: for you shall rest, and stand in your lot at the end of the days."

Tell me what Allah says in the Qur'an about the End time
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by ThatHausagirl(f): 12:50pm On Jan 03
Bintdawood:

Kina bani dariya😂😂 LWKM
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 12:52pm On Jan 03
Expanse2020:

In the verse you put there I didn't see where it's said all Muslims will enter fire maybe you should sheld a better light to that
So tell me, who is Allah referring to (if they are not Muslims) in
"وَمَا مِنكُم مِّنْ أَحَدٍ إِلَّا سَيَمُرُّهَا ۚ ذَٰلِكَ عَلَىٰ رَبِّكَ يَسِيرٌ"

Show me one tafsir that says Qur'an 19:71 refer to other than Muslims
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 12:56pm On Jan 03
LegalWolf:

Of course, I'm only glued to your god's pathway. Like Mathew purportedly reported, when the tempter tried to confuse him, your god did exactly what you now accuse me:

Don't confuse me with your deceit because I have already made up my mind

Or would you say your god was wrong to have done what you now accuse me of? grin
No sir!
LegalWolf is like:
Don't confuse me with the Truth because I have already made up my mind!

To him this attitude is wisdom!

What is the deceit in

Did Allah not promise you temporary stay in hell fire?

So why would Muslims after all these still end up in the fire (even if it is temporarily)?

This is my question!
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 12:59pm On Jan 03
ThatHausagirl:

Kina bani dariya😂😂 LWKM
Which lesson did she teach you?

She's as confused as a rabid cow!
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by ThatHausagirl(f): 1:04pm On Jan 03
TenQ:

Which lesson did she teach you?

She's as confused as a rabid cow!
Kai ni ba sa'ar ka bace... Kuku find who you wan do your nonsense with...
Why refer her to an animal tho?
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Expanse2020(m): 1:11pm On Jan 03
TenQ:

This is my question!

So is Mattew deceiving you
If he said all that Mattew get sword mouth be that oo

Matthew 24:36 “Now concerning that day and hour no one knows—neither the angels in heaven, nor the Son—except the Father only

Mark 13:32 (HCSB) “Now concerning that day or hour no one knows—neither the angels in heaven nor the Son—except the Father.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The sword of God should not be twisted like a sword by Mattew

"And Jesus answered and said to them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. And you shall hear of wars and rumors of wars: see that you be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows. Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and you shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure to the end, the same shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness to all nations; and then shall the end come. When you therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoever reads, let him understand: ) … For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. Then if any man shall say to you, See, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; so that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before. Why if they shall say to you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not."

"For the Father judges no man, but has committed all judgment to the Son: That all men should honor the Son, even as they honor the Father. He that honors not the Son honors not the Father which has sent him. Truly, truly, I say to you, He that hears my word, and believes on him that sent me, has everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death to life. Truly, truly, I say to you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. For as the Father has life in himself; so has he given to the Son to have life in himself; And has given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, to the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, to the resurrection of damnation."

"Not every one that said to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that does the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name? and in your name have cast out devils? and in your name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess to them, I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity."

The whole book of Revelation is an expose on the details of occurences at the end time presented in an allegorical manner for the wise.

"And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
"

"And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which stands for the children of your people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time your people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever. But you, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. Then I Daniel looked, and, behold, there stood other two, the one on this side of the bank of the river, and the other on that side of the bank of the river. And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was on the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders? And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was on the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand to heaven, and swore by him that lives for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished. And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things? And he said, Go your way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand. And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that makes desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. Blessed is he that waits, and comes to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. But go you your way till the end be: for you shall rest, and stand in your lot at the end of the days."

Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Lawag3: 1:11pm On Jan 03
Bintdawood:

I know... Thank you
I'm not your sister btw😏

Why your Islamic blood rejects being siblings with a karfir?

By the way I think I prefer you to some of your Muslim brethren you know and still you follow the wrong thing unlike some of you who are ignorant of their own religion

You're like apostle Paul, the only difference is that he defended the absolute truth even dying for it, while you are defending the biggest lie that imprisoned over 2 billion people even to the point of not caring about your soul and your eternity.

Hope you have the mark of prostration on your forehead that's your ticket to leaving hell 😂 if Allah is real. if not you better get used to burning for eternity🙂
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 1:15pm On Jan 03
ThatHausagirl:

Kai ni ba sa'ar ka bace... Kuku find who you wan do your nonsense with...
Why refer her to an animal tho?
Sorry to hurt your feeling ma.
I never called her an animal or specifically a cow. I said that she is confused...(figure of speech - like a rabid cow). Cows do not usually catch rabies. This describes how violent she's been in her response and attitude to posts.

By the way, what is the Trinity as described by Allah?

Did Allah not say we should worship Allah AND the Messiah in the Qur'an?

In Qur'an 9:37, we see Allah implying that people should worship him AND the Messiah. Modern Muslim scholars are trying to hard to misrepresent the Arabic of the verse to read something milder, however in the Arabic, the damage is already done

Qur'an 9:31
They (Jews and Christians) have taken their scholars and monks as lords besides Allah and the Messiah, the son of Mary. And they were not commanded except to worship one God; there is no deity except Him. Exalted is He above whatever they associate with Him.
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 1:18pm On Jan 03
[quote author=Expanse2020 post=127758303][/quote]
Were you overloaded with end time narratives !?

You still have not answered why a devoted Muslim will first enter the fire?
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Expanse2020(m): 1:40pm On Jan 03
TenQ:

Were you overloaded with end time narratives !?

You still have not answered why a devoted Muslim will first enter the fire?
No I have shown you the evidence form Quran
19 vs 65 -73
Those who will be thrown to fire is unrighteous people and everybody will pass through hell through hell from The brigde of assarat and the unbelievers or unrighteous will be doom on that day but Muslim or the believer or Righteous people will pass as thier good the is as big
Some will pass like the way sound travel
Some will run
Some will work
Some we knees and walk
But those will fall on the hell fire will not make because they are unrighteous fellas and they will be burnt.... That the tafseer you want me to give you
And if you are still in doubt and concerned that if the Muslim or believer pass on the bridge of the hell and they will be burn..
I will advise you to read on how Abraham broke all the dieties his father generation was worship and how they throw it into the Fire but not a bit of a strand hair get burnt and the fire was as cool as the coolest inside..and he came out after somedays....it's another definition of how Muslim can pass through the Hell on the day of Judgement and nothing will happen to us......
It's you that you should worry on how you are gonna not end up in eternal flames ...
As you denied faith they will still asked later on that day didn't they show you how Jesus and other prophet pray to the God... Why didn't you hear but Alas it is late..,.
But not late now as am reminding you

Have you made research on your own how JESUS pray to God...
How can God pray to another God
How can God die
How can God didn't have power on earth to stop killing of him
Have you think through the way I worship is the way YEHESUA (PBUH) and other prophets worship...did they actually dance, sing, belling, Drumming to God for praying
Have you taught of who you are worshiping well
Alot of question you should asked yourself
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Expanse2020(m): 1:43pm On Jan 03
TenQ:

This is my question!

Perhaps you should show me why and where in the Quran said Muslim kids will enter fire

"

Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 1:53pm On Jan 03
Expanse2020:

No I have shown you the evidence form Quran
19 vs 65 -73
Those who will be thrown to fire is unrighteous people and everybody will pass through hell through hell from The brigde of assarat and the unbelievers or unrighteous will be doom on that day but Muslim or the believer or Righteous people will pass as thier good the is as big
Some will pass like the way sound travel
Some will run
Some will work
Some we knees and walk
But those will fall on the hell fire will not make because they are unrighteous fellas and they will be burnt.... That the tafseer you want me to give you
And if you are still in doubt and concerned that if the Muslim or believer pass on the bridge of the hell and they will be burn..
I will advise you to read on how Abraham broke all the dieties his father generation was worship and how they throw it into the Fire but not a bit of a strand hair get burnt and the fire was as cool as the coolest inside..and he came out after somedays....it's another definition of how Muslim can pass through the Hell on the day of Judgement and nothing will happen to us......
It's you that you should worry on how you are gonna not end up in eternal flames ...
As you denied faith they will still asked later on that day didn't they show you how Jesus and other prophet pray to the God... Why didn't you hear but Alas it is late..,.
But not late now as am reminding you

Have you made research on your own how JESUS pray to God...
How can God pray to another God
How can God die
How can God didn't have power on earth to stop killing of him
Have you think through the way I worship is the way YEHESUA (PBUH) and other prophets worship...did they actually dance, sing, belling, Drumming to God for praying
Have you taught of who you are worshiping well
Alot of question you should asked yourself
There is no denying that unrighteous people should be in the fire.

My question is NOT about them. My question is about you righteous Muslims

So why would Muslims after all these righteousness still end up in the fire (even if it is temporarily)?
in Qur'an 19:71

This is my question!

Secondly,

You did not explain how a Muslim baby can go to the fire!

I am waiting.

Perhaps you should show me why and where in the Quran said Muslim kids will enter fire
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Expanse2020(m): 2:05pm On Jan 03
TenQ:

So why would Muslims after all these righteousness still end up in the fire (even if it is temporarily)?

This is my question!

Secondly,

I am waiting.

Perhaps you should read what I sent you and justify it what you are looking for
If you of al-sirat brigde and the passing of people to Paradise through the bridge and you still argue baseless toor there is nothing to prof to you because you didn't read what am sending you but rather asked a question repeatedly that shows of ignorant attitude.

Secondly you should show me where in Quran said children will enter fire if you want me to provide answer to you on it....
And you state the basement of your religion too how Jesus pray to God and how Christians follow his suite.....
Enlightening us how Jesus your Lord pray to God almighty (you may also show us how he dance, belling, Drumming,sing too if time permits you)
Thanks
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 2:50pm On Jan 03
Expanse2020:

Perhaps you should read what I sent you and justify it what you are looking for
If you of al-sirat brigde and the passing of people to Paradise through the bridge and you still argue baseless toor there is nothing to prof to you because you didn't read what am sending you but rather asked a question repeatedly that shows of ignorant attitude.

Allah did not speak of the sirat bridge in Quran 19:71-72 nor anywhere in the Qur'an : it's a shame you didn't know that

Allah says he will remove you from the fire while leaving the evildoers hobbling on their knees. Did you read about any bridge there?
This means that you ans the evil doers will be in hell fire before Allah removes you.

Check again!

Expanse2020:

Secondly you should show me where in Quran said children will enter fire if you want me to provide answer to you on it....
And you state the basement of your religion too how Jesus pray to God and how Christians follow his suite.....

Did I say the Qur'an says children will enter the fire!? When?

Your prophet Qutham Mohammed ibn Abdullah was the one who said so o!

Or he didn't say so?

Expanse2020:

Enlightening us how Jesus your Lord pray to God almighty (you may also show us how he dance, belling, Drumming,sing too if time permits you)
Thanks
You are on a hot seat and your best bet is to change the topic.

In the Light of the Trinity, Jesus can speak to the Father and the Holy Spirit can both speak to the Father and the Word.

Can you tell me why Allah recites the shahada in Quran 2:255?

Can you tell me who Allah and his angels pray to here for Mohammed?

Quran 33:56
إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ وَمَلَـٰٓئِكَتَهُۥ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى ٱلنَّبِىِّ ۚ يَـٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ صَلُّوا۟ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا۟ تَسْلِيمًا
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Expanse2020(m): 3:13pm On Jan 03
TenQ:

Allah did not speak of the sirat bridge in Quran 19:71-72 nor anywhere in the Qur'an : it's a shame you didn't know that

Allah says he will remove you from the fire while leaving the evildoers hobbling on their knees. Did you read about any bridge there?
This means that you ans the evil doers will be in hell fire before Allah removes you.

Check again!

Did I say the Qur'an says children will enter the fire!? When?

Your prophet Qutham Mohammed ibn Abdullah was the one who said so o!

Or he didn't say so?

You are on a hot seat and your best bet is to change the topic.

In the Light of the Trinity, Jesus can speak to the Father and the Holy Spirit can both speak to the Father and the Word.

Can you tell me why Allah recites the shahada in Quran 2:255?

Can you tell me who Allah and his angels pray to here for Mohammed?

Quran 33:56
إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى ٱلنَّبِىِّ ۚ يَـٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ صَلُّوا۟ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا۟ تَسْلِيمًا
I bet when your pastor is teaching you in bible study he further explain what is int he bible or when you are in school the teacher further explain what in the textbook to fully illustrated what is the book...
Prophet Muhammad S.A..
W explain more in the details whenever he received the verses from Allah..

Quran 2:255? Explain how he recite the verse to himself because he was tell Muhammad to tell his people about greatness and oneness of Allah 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Quran 33:56 please post the English translation for people to see

At least is in the bible how Jesus pray to God almighty but what confusing is how God pray to God and also please show me the word trinity in Bible
Tha.ks
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 3:34pm On Jan 03
Expanse2020:

I bet when your pastor is teaching you in bible study he further explain what is int he bible or when you are in school the teacher further explain what in the textbook to fully illustrated what is the book...
Prophet Muhammad S.A..
W explain more in the details whenever he received the verses from Allah..

Quran 2:255? Explain how he recite the verse to himself because he was tell Muhammad to tell his people about greatness and oneness of Allah 🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is contrary to the words of Allah as the Qur'an was revealed in great details

Qur'an 7:52
For We had certainly sent unto them a Book, based on knowledge, which We explained in detail,- a guide and a mercy to all who believe.

If the Quran was explained in great details why does it need more explanation and hundreds of Tafsirs to understand it?

Expanse2020:

Quran 33:56 please post the English translation for people to see

Qur'an 33:56
Indeed, Allah and his angels pray to (or for) the Prophet ۚ O you who believe, pray for him and give peace

1. Who is Allah praying to?

Secondly,

2. Can you tell me why Allah recites the shahada in Quran 2:255?

Who is Allah testifying to?

Expanse2020:

At least is in the bible how Jesus pray to God almighty but what confusing is how God pray to God and also please show me the word trinity in Bible
Tha.ks
I will show you after you show me Taoheed in the Qur'an.

I am waiting!
To you Allah is limited as a human
He has to physically leave his throne every third part of the day to hear your prayers here on earth.

Your God is exactly like you are: limited to one place at a time
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Expanse2020(m): 4:52pm On Jan 03
TenQ:

This is contrary to the words of Allah as the Qur'an was revealed in great details

For We had certainly sent unto them a Book, based on knowledge, which We explained in detail,- a guide and a mercy to all who believe.

If the Quran was explained in great details why does it need more explanation and hundreds of Tafsirs to understand it?

Indeed, Allah and his angels pray to (or for) the Prophet ۚ O you who believe, pray for him and give peace

Secondly,

I am waiting!
He has to physically leave his throne every third part of the day to hear your prayers here on earth.

And We had certainly brought them a Book which We detailed by knowledge - as guidance and mercy to a people who believe.
— Saheeh International

Surely We have brought them a book that We have elaborated with knowledge, as guidance and mercy for a people who believe.
— Mufti Taqi Usmani

And indeed We have already come to them with a Book that We have expounded with Knowledge, a guidance and a mercy to a people who believe.

We have brought people a Scripture- We have explained it on the basis of true knowledge- as guidance and mercy for those who believe.

Verily We have brought them a Scripture which We expounded with knowledge, a guidance and a mercy for a people who believe.

Yes ( I will still take your translation like that) Quran explain in detail but people like will not understand that why thier is a guidance who teaches it..
Abi can you go to school to learn without passing at least a teacher

Indeed, Allah and his angels pray to (or for) the Prophet ۚ O you who believe, pray pray for him and give peace

👍👍 They give blessing to him just like Ibrahim (PBUB)
Your so called pastor often said God Bless you or bless you🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

God and His angels bless the Prophet- so, you who believe, bless him too and give him greetings of peace.

Allah and His angels bless the Prophet. Believers, invoke blessings and peace on him.

Lo! Allah and His angels shower blessings on the Prophet. O ye who believe! Ask blessings on him and salute him with a worthy salutation(Salam, Peace)

Taoheed or Iklass mean (ones of God)
Allah said Your Lord is One

In another verse do not said God is three rather He is One

So explain to me who your Lord is Praying to..
Your lord / son of your lord even die within the mere mortal Man
Explain trinity in Bible
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by LegalWolf: 5:14pm On Jan 03
TenQ:

No sir!

Thank you for your honesty. grin

I only did like your god! Himself and I did the right thing by making up our minds and banishing the impostor.

Cheers x
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by mhmsadyq(m): 6:00pm On Jan 03
From "Happy 2024" to gbas gbos?

I Seek Refuge in Allah from the evil machinations of Satans on Nairaland.

Anyways, for me and my family this 2024 and beyond;

Allah is Sufficient for Us!

1 Like

Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Expanse2020(m): 7:59am On Jan 04
TenQ:

You don japa

Secondly,

I am waiting!

.you don japa
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Lukuluku69(m): 5:55pm On Jan 04
TenQ:

Is it true or untrue that Muslim babies can go TODAY hell fire?

Jesus too Enter too nah cheesy
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Lukuluku69(m): 5:58pm On Jan 04
TenQ:

This is my question!

Secondly,

I am waiting.

Same way Jesus went to Hellfire when "it is finished" where he was strung up.

cheesy
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 6:59pm On Jan 04
Lukuluku69:

Same way Jesus went to Hellfire when "it is finished" where he was strung up.

cheesy
Exactly!
You read that Jesus went to Hell!?
Why don't you say what happened after?

Please answer my question :

Is it true or untrue that Muslim babies can go TODAY hell fire?

AND

Why would Muslims after all these righteousness still end up in the fire (even if it is temporarily)?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dating A Muslim Chick / World Best ~ Award-winning Bible Preacher / The Church Of Philadelphia, The Highest Level Of Christian Living.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.