Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 (1299 Views)

Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground / Am I Normal. I Don't Say Amen To Prayers Wishing My Enemies Dead / 12 Simple Questions For My Muslim Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 7:02pm On Jan 04
Expanse2020:
.you don japa

1. Qur'an 33:56
Indeed, Allah and his angels pray to (or for) the Prophet ۚ O you who believe, pray for him and give peace

Who is Allah praying to?

Secondly,

2. Can you tell me why Allah recites the shahada in Quran 2:255?

Who is Allah testifying to?
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 7:04pm On Jan 04
mhmsadyq:
From "Happy 2024" to gbas gbos?

I Seek Refuge in Allah from the evil machinations of Satans on Nairaland.

Anyways, for me and my family this 2024 and beyond;

Allah is Sufficient for Us!

I wish you a happy new year my friend from last year. I pray that you find peace and prosperity and blessings for your whole family too.
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by mhmsadyq(m): 7:22pm On Jan 04
TenQ:

I wish you a happy new year my friend from last year. I pray that you find peace and prosperity and blessings for your whole family too.

I wish you same.
Thank you.
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 7:32pm On Jan 04
mhmsadyq:

I wish you same.
Thank you.
You are welcome sir!

1 Like

Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 7:47pm On Jan 04
Expanse2020:

And We had certainly brought them a Book which We detailed by knowledge - as guidance and mercy to a people who believe.
— Saheeh International

Surely We have brought them a book that We have elaborated with knowledge, as guidance and mercy for a people who believe.
— Mufti Taqi Usmani

And indeed We have already come to them with a Book that We have expounded with Knowledge, a guidance and a mercy to a people who believe.

We have brought people a Scripture- We have explained it on the basis of true knowledge- as guidance and mercy for those who believe.

Verily We have brought them a Scripture which We expounded with knowledge, a guidance and a mercy for a people who believe.

For We had certainly sent unto them a Book, based on knowledge, which We explained in detail,- a guide and a mercy to all who believe.

Yes ( I will still take your translation like that) Quran explain in detail but people like will not understand that why thier is a guidance who teaches it..
Abi can you go to school to learn without passing at least a teacher

Qur'an 33:56
Indeed, Allah and his angels pray to (or for) the Prophet ۚ O you who believe, pray pray for him and give peace

👍👍 They give blessing to him just like Ibrahim (PBUB)
Your so called pastor often said God Bless you or bless you🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

God and His angels bless the Prophet- so, you who believe, bless him too and give him greetings of peace.

Allah and His angels bless the Prophet. Believers, invoke blessings and peace on him.

Lo! Allah and His angels shower blessings on the Prophet. O ye who believe! Ask blessings on him and salute him with a worthy salutation(Salam, Peace)

1. When any human being bless, it is a Prayer to God as no human being have the power to bless.
2. Do Angels have the power to bless anyone outside God?
(If we follow your fake translation : Allah and his Angels send blessing upon your prophet)

Unfortunately for you, this is a big Taqqiya by your scholars in translating Qur'an 33:56

Let me help you out with the two offending words
1. يُصَلُّونَ (yusallūna) - they pray or pray
2. صَلُّوا۟ (ṣallū) - pray

I will give you a few sentences I wish you will translate in the next post as I got a ban pasting the verses yesterday

To be Continued in the next page

Expanse2020:

Taoheed or Iklass mean (ones of God)
Allah said Your Lord is One

In another verse do not said God is three rather He is One

Another Taqqiya swallowed by an innocent gullible fellow.

Taoheed does not mean ONE but UNIFICATION!

Check!!

Expanse2020:

So explain to me who your Lord is Praying to..
Your lord / son of your lord even die within the mere mortal Man
Explain trinity in Bible
The Father can speak to the Son and to the Holy Spirit just as the Son can speak to the Father and the Holy Spirit. This makes sense sir.

What doesn't make sense is Allah praying to himself.
Indeed, Allah and his angels pray to (or for) the Prophet ۚ O you who believe, pray for him and give peace

Who is Allah praying to?

I am waiting for your response.
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 7:47pm On Jan 04
t
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by NairaLTQ: 8:00pm On Jan 04
Expanse2020
This is TenQ

Unfortunately, my account got suspended again for pasting two Arabic sentences.

I attach a picture, translate the Arabic into English and let's see if your scholars are speaking the truth as per the meaning of يُصَلُّونَ

Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Lukuluku69(m): 8:14pm On Jan 04
TenQ:

Exactly!
You read that Jesus went to Hell!?
Why don't you say what happened after?

Please answer my question :

Is it true or untrue that Muslim babies can go TODAY hell fire?

AND

Why would Muslims after all these righteousness still end up in the fire (even if it is temporarily)?
in Qur'an 19:71

The same way your god went to Hell when he proclaimed "it is finished nah.
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by NairaLTQ: 8:31pm On Jan 04
Do you think spelling G_O_D with lower case make your case stronger!? It actually shows that you are already beaten and like a drowning man need just anything to hold on to (even if it is slander) to make. Only pigs try the mud game as they enjoy the game of mutual disrespect of God the Creator and all that is Holy! I can play the game very well but I'm not a pig.

I guess you expect me to retaliate with slandering Allah and your prophet Mohammed and then you'll be happy.

Face me if you can!

Lukuluku69:

The same way your god went to Hell when he proclaimed "it is finished nah.

Let me help you out

1. Where is Jesus according to Allah?

2. Did you read this

1Pet 3:18-20:
"For Christ also has once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: By which also he went and preached to the spirits in prison(Hell) ; Which sometime were disobedient, when once the long-suffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing,
wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water."

Why did he go to hell?
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Lukuluku69(m): 8:51pm On Jan 04
NairaLTQ:
Do you think spelling G_O_D with lower case make your case stronger!? It actually shows that you are already beaten and like a drowning man need just anything to hold on to (even if it is slander) to make. Only pigs try the mud game as they enjoy the game of mutual disrespect of God the Creator and all that is Holy! I can play the game very well but I'm not a pig.

I guess you expect me to retaliate with slandering Allah and your prophet Mohammed and then you'll be happy.

Face me if you can!

Let me help you out

1. Where is Jesus according to Allah?

2. Did you read this

1Pet 3:18-20:
"For Christ also has once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: By which also he went and preached to the spirits in prison(Hell) ; Which sometime were disobedient, when once the long-suffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing,
wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water."

Why did he go to hell?

Do you think spelling Allah as allah change the meaning?

I referred to your Jesus with a small g simply because he is a small g God.

I don't have to face you bros.

You will waste my time. You have done that severally.

That Peter you quoted was written by a Retard for Retards.
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by NairaLTQ: 9:19pm On Jan 04
Lukuluku69:

Do you think spelling Allah as allah change the meaning?

I referred to your Jesus with a small g simply because he is a small g God.

I don't have to face you bros.

You will waste my time. You have done that severally.

That Peter you quoted was written by a Retard for Retards.
You would rather I spell Allah with small "a" because I don't believe he's the true God!?

You don't have to face me because talk is cheap when you don't have a convincing case and argument.

You can't even answer simple questions without escaping as usual

AND
Why would Muslims after all these righteousness still end up in the fire (even if it is temporarily)?

One has to flog you several times to get you speak the truth to questions
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Lukuluku69(m): 9:36pm On Jan 04
NairaLTQ:

You would rather I spell Allah with small "a" because I don't believe he's the true God!?

You don't have to face me because talk is cheap when you don't have a convincing case and argument.

You can't even answer simple questions without escaping as usual

AND

One has to flog you several times to get you speak the truth to questions

You are a waste of Time.
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by NairaLTQ: 10:11pm On Jan 04
Lukuluku69:

You are a waste of Time.
See the one who can't respond to inconsistencies in his religion claiming waste of time.

Anyways, have a nice day: the Truth will touch your heart one day!
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Lukuluku69(m): 10:20pm On Jan 04
NairaLTQ:

See the one who can't respond to inconsistencies in his religion claiming waste of time.

Anyways, have a nice day: the Truth will touch your heart one day!

Eyah.

You mean your version of the "Truth"?

Keep living your delusion.

You are so fixated with Islam and Muslims that you had to open a Thread and wish them Happy New Year?

Lol

You are simply pathetic.

Open a Thread and wish the Jews Happy New year too nah cheesy
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by NairaLTQ: 10:31pm On Jan 04
Lukuluku69:

Eyah.

You mean your version of the "Truth"?

Keep living your delusion.

You are so fixated with Islam and Muslims that you had to open a Thread and wish them Happy New Year?

Lol

You are simply pathetic.

Open a Thread and wish the Jews Happy New year too nah cheesy
So, you would have wished I opened a thread to curse you this new year!?

This was simply surposed to be a felicitation but as usual, you will dispute over falsehood s and when questioned, you hide your ignorance under slimy and slinky manoeuvres.

When you have studied Islam better, come and meet me.

Good Night.

This is TenQ greeting you again : happy new year to you
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Empiree: 2:02am On Jan 07
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Empiree: 2:06am On Jan 07
TenQ:
I want to appreciate the interactions we had in 2023: some bitter, some sweet and some bland. But just as in the Cake baking ingredients, all still turn out for Good.

In spite of our Differences in Faith and Ideologies, what is constant is that I love you guys and want you to have your eternal life with the Father, Creator and God of All life and that you may discern what is TRUE and what is not True.

Happy New Year to you once again!

[i]All my Friends on Nairaland:
LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Emp.iree,

welcome to 2024

1 Like

Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 6:21am On Jan 07
Empiree:
welcome to 2024
Thank you sir.

And I wish you all round prosperity of body, soul, spirit, relationship and supplies as we proceed into 2024.

Assalam aleikum.

1 Like

Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by wolesmile(m): 9:06am On Jan 07
MightySparrow:

You are not absolutely correct. Making of calendar had undergone changes before. The Romans were only lucky to be the leading civilization and imposed this on us. However, up till know, plan to adjust certain things by astronomers are ongoing to nabke a new calendar. It may not come into use anytime soon.

Anyway, happy new year.
I am so surprised that as knowledgeable as most people seem to sound, they still don't know, or chose to ignore, the history behind the creation of the calender, and naming of months.
Most people don't even know that a lot of countries have their own calender, different from the present Gregorian calender presently in use (Created by Pope Gregory in 1582)
Some 14/15 years back, there was a plan to seriously readjust the calender again. Like you said, we might not be getting that anytime soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 11:36am On Jan 11
wolesmile:

I am so surprised that as knowledgeable as most people seem to sound, they still don't know, or chose to ignore, the history behind the creation of the calender, and naming of months.
Most people don't even know that a lot of countries have their own calender, different from the present Gregorian calender presently in use (Created by Pope Gregory in 1582)
Some 14/15 years back, there was a plan to seriously readjust the calender again. Like you said, we might not be getting that anytime soon.
As far as Muslims are concerned, the Gregorian Calendar is a Christian calendar!
America is a Christian country!
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Expanse2020(m): 10:33pm On Jan 17
TenQ:

1. When any human being bless, it is a Prayer to God as no human being have the power to bless.
2. Do Angels have the power to bless anyone outside God?
(If we follow your fake translation : Allah and his Angels send blessing upon your prophet)

Unfortunately for you, this is a big Taqqiya by your scholars in translating Qur'an 33:56

Let me help you out with the two offending words

I will give you a few sentences I wish you will translate in the next post as I got a ban pasting the verses yesterday

To be Continued in the next page

Another Taqqiya swallowed by an innocent gullible fellow.

Taoheed does not mean ONE but UNIFICATION!

Check!!

The Father can speak to the Son and to the Holy Spirit just as the Son can speak to the Father and the Holy Spirit. This makes sense sir.

What doesn't make sense is Allah praying to himself.

Who is Allah praying to?

I am waiting for your response.
Who JESUS or your God pray to...a God which has father in heaven...that mean he is a small God🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 powerless one
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 5:37am On Jan 18
Expanse2020:

Who JESUS or your God pray to...a God which has father in heaven...that mean he is a small God🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 powerless one
At least you don't have any problem with what you quoted except this.
Prayer is simply communication and if God is a Trinity, it makes perfect sense if the Father, the Word and the Holy Spirit interact in communion and communication.

1. Who does Allah and his angels pray to in blessing Mohammed?
2. If Allah is All-mighty, why is his blessings to Mohammed insufficient and angels still need to add there blessings to that of Allah?
3. Now, why does Allah recite the shahada I. the Qur'an?

Are you afraid of answering to the inconsistencies in your religion?
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Expanse2020(m): 8:07am On Jan 18
TenQ:

At least you don't have any problem with what you quoted except this.
Prayer is simply communication and if God is a Trinity, it makes perfect sense if the Father, the Word and the Holy Spirit interact in communion and communication.

1. Who does Allah and his angels pray to in blessing Mohammed?
2. If Allah is All-mighty, why is his blessings to Mohammed insufficient and angels still need to add there blessings to that of Allah?
3. Now, why does Allah recite the shahada I. the Qur'an?

Are you afraid of answering to the inconsistencies in your religion?
Allah give blessing to all his prophet and that why he direct and instruct all Muslims (believers ) to give bless to all of them..that why whenever a prophet is mentioned is a must for a Muslim to say PEACE BE UPON THEM..and the angel say this same thing for us too as return...
What did you say when call a prophet 🤣🤣🤣🤣
White man and Blackman be like
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hell-lle-lluyah....to Your God that so Dem.....

Note
Jesus is not God as long as he pray to the supreme being which is ALLAH

JESUS didn't have power or will to Judge anybody, he can't judge me or you talkless of any prophet.. the judgement comes only from supreme being Allah
I guess you don't know bible ur small nyash come de shake here
By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.

Tell me why Jesus is coming back to this world after he died for your sin..
Is it coming to die again and again for your lout and sins committed again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 11:43am On Jan 18
Expanse2020:

Allah give blessing to all his prophet and that why he direct and instruct all Muslims (believers ) to give bless to all of them..that why whenever a prophet is mentioned is a must for a Muslim to say PEACE BE UPON THEM..and the angel say this same thing for us too as return...
What did you say when call a prophet 🤣🤣🤣🤣
White man and Blackman be like
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hell-lle-lluyah....to Your God that so Dem.....
You are not making sense sir!
Can you confirm from the Quran that
The two offending words means prayer and not Blessings?

Secondly: Even if we adopt your translation of "Blessing"
If Allah already Blesses a person, what blessing can the angels or you Muslims give in addition to him?

Expanse2020:

Note
Jesus is not God as long as he pray to the supreme being which is ALLAH
So, who does Allah pray too?

Who is Allah praying to?

Expanse2020:

JESUS didn't have power or will to Judge anybody, he can't judge me or you talkless of any prophet.. the judgement comes only from supreme being Allah
I guess you don't know bible ur small nyash come de shake here
By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.
It seems you dont know your religion: this is what your prophet said.

Sahih Muslim Hadith 2937 a
An-Nawwas b. Sam`an reported that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) made a mention of the Dajjal one day in the morning. He (ﷺ) sometimes described him to be insignificant and sometimes described (his turmoil) as very significant (and we felt) as if he were in the cluster of the date-palm trees. When we went to him (to the Holy Prophet) in the evening and he read (the signs of fear) in our faces, he (ﷺ) said:
.... Then a people whom Allah had protected would come to Jesus, son of Mary, and he would wipe their faces and would inform them of their ranks in Paradise and it would be under such conditions that Allah would reveal to Jesus these words: I have brought forth from amongst My servants such people against whom none would be able to fight; you take these people safely to Tur. And then Allah would send Gog and Magog and they would swarm down from every slope. The first of them would pass the lake of Tiberias and drink out of it. And when the last of them would pass, he would say: There was once water there. Jesus and his companions would then be besieged here (at Tur, and they would be so much hard pressed) that the head of the ox would be dearer to them than one hundred dinars and Allah's Apostle, Jesus, and his companions would supplicate Allah, Who would send to them insects (which would attack their necks) and in the morning they would perish like one single person. Allah's Apostle, Jesus, and his companions would then come down to the earth and they would not find in the earth as much space as a single span which is not filled with their putrefaction and stench. Allah's Apostle, Jesus, and his companions would then again beseech Allah, Who would send birds whose necks would be like those of Bactrian camels and they would carry them and throw them where God would will. Then Allah would send rain which no house of clay or (the tent of) camels' hairs would keep out and it would wash away the earth until it could appear to be a mirror. Then the earth would be told to bring forth its fruit and restore its blessing and, as a result thereof, there would grow (such a big) pomegranate that a group of persons would be able to eat that, and seek shelter under its skin and milch cow would give so much milk that a whole party would be able to drink it.

Did you read the hadith of your prophet Above?
According to your prophet, the person who will tell you whether you go to Paradise or Hell fire is Jesus and NOT Mohammed.

Sahih bukhari Hadith 3448
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, surely (Jesus,) the son of Mary will soon descend amongst you and will judge mankind justly (as a Just Ruler); he will break the Cross and kill the pigs and there will be no Jizya (i.e. taxation taken from non Muslims). Money will be in abundance so that nobody will accept it, and a single prostration to Allah (in prayer) will be better than the whole world and whatever is in it." Abu Huraira added "If you wish, you can recite (this verse of the Holy Book): -- 'And there is none Of the people of the Scriptures (Jews and Christians) But must believe in him (i.e Jesus as an Apostle of Allah and a human being) Before his death. And on the Day of Judgment He will be a witness Against them." (4.159)

Did it say that Jesus will judge Mankind?

Expanse2020:

Tell me why Jesus is coming back to this world after he died for your sin..
Is it coming to die again and again for your lout and sins committed again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
When a person blind spiritually
He is coming as a judge

Timothy 4:1
“I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom:

2 Corinthians 5:10
For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may be recompensed for his deeds in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.

John 5:22
Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son (Jesus),

Matthew 25:31-32
"When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats.

Too bad that even Mohammed will be judged by Christ.
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Expanse2020(m): 12:39pm On Jan 18
TenQ:

If Allah already Blesses a person, what blessing can the angels or you Muslims give in addition to him?

Who is Allah praying to?

An-Nawwas b. Sam`an reported that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) made a mention of the Dajjal one day in the morning. He (ﷺ) sometimes described him to be insignificant and sometimes described (his turmoil) as very significant (and we felt) as if he were in the cluster of the date-palm trees. When we went to him (to the Holy Prophet) in the evening and he read (the signs of fear) in our faces, he (ﷺ) said:
.... Then a people whom Allah had protected would come to Jesus, son of Mary, and he would wipe their faces and would inform them of their ranks in Paradise and it would be under such conditions that Allah would reveal to Jesus these words: I have brought forth from amongst My servants such people against whom none would be able to fight; you take these people safely to Tur. And then Allah would send Gog and Magog and they would swarm down from every slope. The first of them would pass the lake of Tiberias and drink out of it. And when the last of them would pass, he would say: There was once water there. Jesus and his companions would then be besieged here (at Tur, and they would be so much hard pressed) that the head of the ox would be dearer to them than one hundred dinars and Allah's Apostle, Jesus, and his companions would supplicate Allah, Who would send to them insects (which would attack their necks) and in the morning they would perish like one single person. Allah's Apostle, Jesus, and his companions would then come down to the earth and they would not find in the earth as much space as a single span which is not filled with their putrefaction and stench. Allah's Apostle, Jesus, and his companions would then again beseech Allah, Who would send birds whose necks would be like those of Bactrian camels and they would carry them and throw them where God would will. Then Allah would send rain which no house of clay or (the tent of) camels' hairs would keep out and it would wash away the earth until it could appear to be a mirror. Then the earth would be told to bring forth its fruit and restore its blessing and, as a result thereof, there would grow (such a big) pomegranate that a group of persons would be able to eat that, and seek shelter under its skin and milch cow would give so much milk that a whole party would be able to drink it.

According to your prophet, the person who will tell you whether you go to Paradise or Hell fire is Jesus and NOT Mohammed.

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, surely (Jesus,) the son of Mary will soon descend amongst you and will judge mankind justly (as a Just Ruler); he will break the Cross and kill the pigs and there will be no Jizya (i.e. taxation taken from non Muslims). Money will be in abundance so that nobody will accept it, and a single prostration to Allah (in prayer) will be better than the whole world and whatever is in it." Abu Huraira added "If you wish, you can recite (this verse of the Holy Book): -- 'And there is none Of the people of the Scriptures (Jews and Christians) But must believe in him (i.e Jesus as an Apostle of Allah and a human being) Before his death. And on the Day of Judgment He will be a witness Against them." (4.159)

He is coming as a judge

“I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom:

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may be recompensed for his deeds in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.

Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son (Jesus),

"When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats.

Why is the bible contradictory
28 “Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice 29 and come out—those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned. 30 By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.
Slave /servant/messanger Jesus cannot do anything on his own

Buttress it's will judge according to rules in the Quran just as Muhammad P.B.U.H. judge and rules during his time.

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said How will you be when the son of Mary (i.e. Jesus) descends amongst you and he will judge people by the Law of the Qur'an and not by the law of Gospel (Fateh-ul Bari page 304 and 305 Vol 7).
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Expanse2020(m): 12:42pm On Jan 18
TenQ:

Who is Allah praying to?

Narrated Abu Huraira:

He is coming as a judge

Your bible even said Jesus is a son of a Man not God,😱😱😱😱🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by ReExplore2xmore: 12:49pm On Jan 18
@Expanse2020
Save yourself the trouble. You cannot inform those with closed minds.
He quoted a hadith he himself doesn't understand. Isa a.s reported to judge mankind as a just ruler makes one ponder if the hereafter is a place where mankind will be under rulership.

His/their questions are rhetoric and not seeking answers. It all play and jesting about what they don't understand and take out of context.
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Expanse2020(m): 2:05pm On Jan 18
ReExplore2xmore:
@Expanse2020
He quoted a hadith he himself doesn't understand. Isa a.s reported to judge mankind as a just ruler makes one ponder if the hereafter is a place where mankind will be under rulership.

His/their questions are rhetoric and not seeking answers. It all play and jesting about what they don't understand and take out of context.
He doesn't understand anything
President designated some task to Govnor to do...
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 4:20pm On Jan 18
Expanse2020:

He doesn't understand anything
President designated some task to Govnor to do...
These posts shows exactly that YOU are the one who couldn't answer my questions therefore judge the one who lacks understanding!
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 4:23pm On Jan 18
ReExplore2xmore:
@Expanse2020

Speaking seriously, do you think YOU have an open mind!?

Does an open mind mean accepting ANYTHING you say without judging it and questioning it?

My questions actually force you to think and reflect on the deceptive flaws you have adopted. This is why you seldom have answers to the questions.
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 4:32pm On Jan 18
Expanse2020:

Your bible even said Jesus is a son of a Man not God,😱😱😱😱🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

John 5:17-18
Jesus said to them, "My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I, too, am working."
For this reason the Jews tried all the harder to kill him; not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God.

Luke 1:35
And the angel answered and said to her, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Highest will overshadow you; therefore, also, that Holy One who is to be born will be called the Son of God.

You forgot that your prophet has 99 names just as Allah : which one of these names is not his?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Original Sin? / Would The World Be A Better Place If: / Catholic Priest Charged: Prostitution Sting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.