Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 (1302 Views)

Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground / Am I Normal. I Don't Say Amen To Prayers Wishing My Enemies Dead / 12 Simple Questions For My Muslim Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 4:17pm On Jan 19
Expanse2020:

When bible said Jesus claimed he saw the dead Adam in heaven
Though you do not know him, I know him. If I said I did not, I would be a liar like you, but I do know him and obey his word.
56 Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad.”
57 β€œYou are not yet fifty years old(bible didn't know the age of Jesus again one place 30 or 31 or 33 and now 40 to 50πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£am sorry I can't help myself to laugh),” they said to him, β€œand you have seen Abraham!”
58 β€œVery truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, β€œbefore Abraham was born, I am!”
Baba Jesus Japa for here (God run away from his creation (both men and stone))
59 At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds.
Can you show me where Jesus saw the Adam in heaven?

Back to our discussion

If I get you correctly
1. All the prophets are dead (on earth) but alive (in heaven) at the same time
2. All the Prophet's have two bodies: one physical (in their grave) and the other spiritual (in heaven)

Are these TWO submissions correct?

Are you afraid of the Truth?
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Expanse2020(m): 8:54pm On Jan 19
TenQ:

Can you show me where Jesus saw the Adam in heaven?

Back to our discussion

If I get you correctly
1. All the prophets are dead (on earth) but alive (in heaven) at the same time
2. All the Prophet's have two bodies: one physical (in their grave) and the other spiritual (in heaven)

Are these TWO submissions correct?

Are you afraid of the Truth?
Was it on the earth they met by the conversation they both had🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Man be thinking and processing it well we'll before you typed OOO
Stop making fool of yourself naw..it embarrassing

If I get you correctly
1. All the prophets are dead (on earth) but alive (in heaven) at the same time YES..

. All the Prophet's have two bodies a body: one physical (in their grave) and the soul (in heaven)
[b]
Stop confusing your brain and misinterpreting nonsense

If not state your proof.....
And if Jesus or your claimed God met Abraham on earth state the proof....
Stop ranting on a question answer multiple times by me...he don't show you smart rather dull no offense
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Expanse2020(m): 8:58pm On Jan 19
TenQ:

Because Jesus as God existed before Abraham!
bluff says by the writers of the story book..... who removed 16 chapters from 80 chapters... Then add and subtract from the remaining 66 chapters to modify and justify what suite themπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Tell me something better that is not lie jΓ re..
Your ggggggggggggggggggggg great grandson was born before you Tufiakwa
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Expanse2020(m): 9:13pm On Jan 19
TenQ:

So how cod Mohammed know that Allah has two right hands if he had not seen him?

How would you Muslims know the first shape of Allah when he appears to you in another shape you don't know?

Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 93, Number 532s:
Let every nation follow what they used to worship,' and now we are waiting for our Lord.' Then the Almighty will come to them in a shape other than the one which they saw the first time, and He will say, 'I am your Lord,' and they will say , 'You are not our Lord.' And none will speak: to Him then but the Prophets, and then it will be said to them, 'Do you know any sign by which you can recognize Him?' They will say. 'The Shin,' and so Allah will then uncover His Shin whereupon every believer will prostrate before Him and there will remain those who used to prostrate before Him just for showing off and for gaining good reputation.

Mohammed narrated this hadith o!

What is the evidence that Allah is NOT a Physical Being!?
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Stop this kind lie it can't get you know where...you yourself that what you posted it was just copy and paste and edited add and subtracting just like your bible πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
If they wake me up like this I know the full meaning and quotes of the hadith you are pasting nonsense here...you think you are dealing with someone that doesn't know about the origin and text of my religion like you....abeg find me solid evidence to convinced me....
Show me in the bible how Jesus pray or to the real God ..
And show me where is dancing to the drum and ringing bell to God to worship him
And show me the type of Church Jesus founded ..CAC, Redeem, st Thomas,πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 9:31pm On Jan 19
Expanse2020:

Was it on the earth they met by the conversation they both had🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Man be thinking and processing it well we'll before you typed OOO
Stop making fool of yourself naw..it embarrassing

Unless you provide a proof you are just manufacturing conjectures!
There isn't a single case of Jesus speaking to Adam in heaven. Prove me wrong!

Expanse2020:

If I get you correctly
1. All the prophets are dead (on earth) but alive (in heaven) at the same time YES..

Good that you admit this

Expanse2020:

. All the Prophet's have two bodies a body: one physical (in their grave) and the soul (in heaven)

Stop confusing your brain and misinterpreting nonsense

But Mohammed [b]saw
these prophets
The prophets spoke to Mohammed
Mohammed spoke to the prophets
The prophets saw Mohammed

Therefore, they are visual entities that Mohammed saw hence they have a spiritual body

And, the physical bodies of the prophets are in their graves on earth.

Do you now concede that:
All the Prophet's have two bodies: one physical (in their grave) and the other spiritual (in heaven)

Expanse2020:

If not state your proof.....
And if Jesus or your claimed God met Abraham on earth state the proof....
Stop ranting on a question answer multiple times by me...he don't show you smart rather dull no offense

Gen 18:1-2:
"And the LORD appeared to him (Abraham) in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day; And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, see, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,"

Abraham even served Him and two of His angels food! LOL!
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Expanse2020(m): 9:54pm On Jan 19
TenQ:

Unless you provide a proof you are just manufacturing conjectures!
There isn't a single case of Jesus speaking to Adam in heaven. Prove me wrong!

Good that you admit this

But Mohammed saw these prophets
The prophets spoke to Mohammed
Mohammed spoke to the prophets
The prophets saw Mohammed

Therefore, they are visual entities that Mohammed saw hence they have a spiritual body STOP CONFUSING yourself nothing like spiritual body A SOUL IS A SOUL

And, the physical bodies of the prophets are in their graves on earth.

STOP CONFUSING yourself nothing like spiritual body A SOUL IS A SOUL
Do you now concede that:
All the Prophet's have two bodies: one physical (in their grave) and the other spiritual (in heaven)

Gen 18:1-2:
"And the LORD appeared to him (Abraham) in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day; And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, see, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,"

Abraham even served Him and two of His angels food! LOL!
See how you roasted yourself when Moses and Jesus himself said nobody have ever see the true God or hear is his voice and you claimed God visited Abraham in a site where it claimed to be on this Earth πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
God you are just keeping embarrassing yourself giy
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 10:00pm On Jan 19
Expanse2020:
bluff says by the writers of the story book..... who removed 16 chapters from 80 chapters... Then add and subtract from the remaining 66 chapters to modify and justify what suite themπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Tell me something better that is not lie jΓ re..
Your ggggggggggggggggggggg great grandson was born before you Tufiakwa
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
If you are correct then, it means that both Allah and Mohammed goofed by accenting. to our books!

Qur'an 2:89
Although they used to pray for victory ΛΉby means of the ProphetΛΊ over the polytheists, when there came to them a Book from Allah which they recognized, confirming the Scripture they had ΛΉin their handsΛΊ, they rejected it. So may Allah’s condemnation be upon the disbelievers.

Allah is in a much bigger Problem with the Qur'an.
Qur'an 4:82
Do they not then reflect on the Quran? Had it been from anyone other than Allah, they would have certainly found in it many inconsistencies.

This is the most damaging verse of the Qur'an.

1. Does the sun set in the murky muddy waters?
If not, the Qur'an is not from God

2. Did Solomon die for almost one year and not one in Israel discovered it?
If not, the Qur'an is not from God

3. Do sperms transform into a congealed blood in forming a baby?
If false, the Qur'an is not from God.

4. Do women have reproductive fluids from their top rib cage bones (necklace area) I other words, can you explain how the reproductive fluids of the woman come from her taraib.
If false, the Qur'an is not from God

Do you need the verses!?
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 10:10pm On Jan 19
Expanse2020:

And show me where is dancing to the drum and ringing bell to God to worship him
And show me the type of Church Jesus founded ..CAC, Redeem, st Thomas,πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Unfortunately, you've never read the Zabur (Psalms)
Ps 100:2:
"Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing."

2Sam 6:16:
"And as the ark of the LORD came into the city of David, Michal Saul's daughter looked through a window, and saw king David leaping and dancing before the LORD; and she despised him in her heart."

Too bad:
Only children can dance and sing before their father: not slaves!

There is only one church of Christ and no denomination. All who are redeemed by Jesus is His church.

Is it untrue that Mohammed said that you Muslims will consist of 73 sects and only one of them will enter Paradise?

Which sect of Islam do you belong to?
Sunni, Shia, Amadiya, Salafi, Sufi....?

Expanse2020:

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Stop this kind lie it can't get you know where...you yourself that what you posted it was just copy and paste and edited add and subtracting just like your bible πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
If they wake me up like this I know the full meaning and quotes of the hadith you are pasting nonsense here...you think you are dealing with someone that doesn't know about the origin and text of my religion like you....abeg find me solid evidence to convinced me....
Show me in the bible how Jesus pray or to the real God ..

Are you saying that Mohammed lied?

As this is your religious book of

Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 93, Number 532s:
Let every nation follow what they used to worship,' and now we are waiting for our Lord.' Then the Almighty will come to them in a shape other than the one which they saw the first time, and He will say, 'I am your Lord,' and they will say , 'You are not our Lord.' And none will speak: to Him then but the Prophets, and then it will be said to them, 'Do you know any sign by which you can recognize Him?' They will say. 'The Shin,' and so Allah will then uncover His Shin whereupon every believer will prostrate before Him and there will remain those who used to prostrate before Him just for showing off and for gaining good reputation.

Is it untrue that Mohammed narrated this hadith or what is my lie?

Is Allah not a physical being with shapes?
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 10:37pm On Jan 19
Expanse2020:

See how you roasted yourself when Moses and Jesus himself said nobody have ever see the true God or hear is his voice and you claimed God visited Abraham in a site where it claimed to be on this Earth πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
God you are just keeping embarrassing yourself giy
Then are you saying that your prophet lied when he said that you Muslims will SEE Allah?
Sunan Abi Dawud 4730
Abu Hurairah said :
The people asked : Messenger of Allah! Shall we see our lord, the Exalted, on the Day of resurrection? He replied : Do you feel any trouble in seeing the sun at noon when it is not in the cloud? They said: No. He asked : Do you feel any trouble in seeing the moon on the night when it is full and not in the cloud? They replied: No. He said: By him in whose hand my soul is, you will not feel any trouble in seeing him except as much as you feel in seeing any of them.

If God is Almighty, and He wishes you to see Him, would He not show you just what you can bear?

Qur'an 27:8
But when he reached it, a voice called out: "Blessed is He who is in the fire and all around it. Praised be God, the Lord of all the worlds.

Please, who is in the fire?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Share Your Testimony in Life. / Okija Juju's Summary On Oyedepo / Superstitious Beliefs,is It Of Any Relevance In Our Lives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.