Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,208 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 (1296 Views)

Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground / Am I Normal. I Don't Say Amen To Prayers Wishing My Enemies Dead / 12 Simple Questions For My Muslim Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 4:37pm On Jan 18
Expanse2020:

Why is the bible contradictory
28 “Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice 29 and come out—those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned. 30 By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.
Slave /servant/messanger Jesus cannot do anything on his own

Buttress it's will judge according to rules in the Quran just as Muhammad P.B.U.H. judge and rules during his time.

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said How will you be when the son of Mary (i.e. Jesus) descends amongst you and he will judge people by the Law of the Qur'an and not by the law of Gospel (Fateh-ul Bari page 304 and 305 Vol 7).
You are still buttressing my points sir!

Did Mohammed judge mankind?

Did your prophet concluded that Jesus will judge Mankind?
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Expanse2020(m): 8:45am On Jan 19
TenQ:

John 5:17-18
Jesus said to them, "My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I, too, am working."
For this reason the Jews tried all the harder to kill him; not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God.

Luke 1:35
And the angel answered and said to her, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Highest will overshadow you; therefore, also, that Holy One who is to be born will be called the Son of God.

Bible full of Contradiction one place Jesus is son of man another place is a son God
One place is a God.... one place no ona can see or here God another place Abraham see God, another place David fight and win God another place God pass a place and strike baby, women and even animals....... Storybook of our times with different tales..like Korean tales

You bluff which prophet as 99 names
You forgot that your prophet has 99 names just as Allah : which one of these names is not his?
Wait óò I taught Jesus is a God how can he has a father ...so someone born God be that please who born your God óò. He even call himself son of a Man too🤣🤣🤣🤣am confused..... according to bible I learnt Yahweh is a jealousy man🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Expanse2020(m): 8:49am On Jan 19
TenQ:

You are still buttressing my points sir!

Did Mohammed judge mankind?

Did your prophet concluded that Jesus will judge Mankind?
The same all the prophets judges
When you thief they said cut your hand
When you furnicate or adulterers they will cast stone on you
When you lei they whip you
All these rules will be back and the peace Will be restored
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Expanse2020(m): 8:52am On Jan 19
TenQ:

John 5:17-18
Jesus said to them, "My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I, too, am working."
For this reason the Jews tried all the harder to kill him; not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God.

Luke 1:35
And the angel answered and said to her, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Highest will overshadow you; therefore, also, that Holy One who is to be born will be called the Son of God.

You forgot that your prophet has 99 names just as Allah : which one of these names is not his?
Perhaps he has two Fathers too
One at the heaven
One as a Man
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 1:20pm On Jan 19
Expanse2020:

Wait óò I taught Jesus is a God how can he has a father ...so someone born God be that please who born your God óò. He even call himself son of a Man too🤣🤣🤣🤣am confused..... according to bible I learnt Yahweh is a jealousy man🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Since you are confused, Mohammed too was confused of simple spiritual things

1. You say that God is unlike any other things, yet you box him into the limitations of man. Is God Almighty or not?

If you truly want to understand, why not answer the questions below :
When Mohammed went to heaven on Al-Burak, was it a real occurence or a dream?
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 1:23pm On Jan 19
Expanse2020:

Perhaps he has two Fathers too
One at the heaven
One as a Man
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You are not difficult to predict when your logic and argument is thwarted
Why do you tell lies?
Neither the Bible nor Qur'an states this!
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 1:25pm On Jan 19
Expanse2020:

The same all the prophets judges
When you thief they said cut your hand
When you furnicate or adulterers they will cast stone on you
When you lei they whip you
All these rules will be back and the peace Will be restored
Tell me any prophet that is to judge MANKIND!?
It seems you don't know the meaning of mankind!
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Expanse2020(m): 1:27pm On Jan 19
TenQ:

Since you are confused, Mohammed S.A.W. too was confused of simple spiritual things

1. You say that God is unlike any other things, yet you box him into the limitations of man. Is God Almighty or not?
Bible said that not me
Is a son of man then he is a son God (two Fathers 😂🤣🤣)

If you truly want to understand, why not answer the questions below :
When Mohammed S.A.W. went to heaven on Al-Burak, was it a real occurence or a dream?

Bible said Jésùs is a son of Man and it's also said Jesus is a son of God are you not confused too, 🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Expanse2020(m): 1:29pm On Jan 19
TenQ:

You are not difficult to predict when your logic and argument is thwarted
Why do you tell lies?
Neither the Bible nor Qur'an states this!
Bible said he his a son of Man
Bible said he his a son of God..that is two fathers am I wrong
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 1:39pm On Jan 19
Expanse2020:

I guess I should show you who Allah is:

1. Allah: who has two Right Hands on his right shoulder

Sunan an-Nasa'i 5379
It was narrated from 'Abdullah bin 'Amr bin Al-'As that:
The Prophet [SAW] said: "Those who are just and fair will be with Allah, Most High, on thrones of light, at the right hand of the Most Merciful, those who are just in their rulings and in their dealings with their families and those of whom they are in charge." Muhammad (one of the narrators) said in his Hadith: "And both of His hands are right hands."
Sunan an-Nasa'i 5379 : Book 49, Hadith 1: Vol. 6, Book 49, Hadith 5381
Graduation: Sahih

2. Allah: who looks like the Da'jjal (with the exception of the eye)

‘Ubadah ibn al-Samit reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Verily, I have told you so much about the False Messiah that I fear you will not understand. Verily, the False Messiah is a short man, pigeon toed, curly haired, with one eye that is blind, neither protruding nor sunken. If you are confused about him, then know that your Lord does not have one eye.”
Source: Sunan Abī Dāwūd 4320
Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani

3. Allah: who is a Young Man
Mohammed claimed:

"I saw my Lord in the form of a young man having plenty of curly hair in a green dress."

Narrator: [/b]Abdullah bin Abbas | The narrator: Ibn Taymiyyah |
Source: Statement of Dressing the Jahmiyyah, page or number: 7/290

A summary of the hadeeth’s verdict: [b]Sahih
Graduation: It was included by Ibn Uday in ((Al-Kamil fi Al-Du’afa’) (2/260), Al-Bayhaqi in ((The Names and Attributes)) (938), and Ibn Al-Jawzi in ((The Infinite Illnesses)) (16) with a slight difference

Let me also give you the Arabic link
https://www.dorar.net/h/9k1WPsJH

Please explain :
Allah is a man who looks very much like the Dajjal except that he has two eyes.
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 1:43pm On Jan 19
Expanse2020:

Bible said he his a son of Man
Bible said he his a son of God..that is two fathers am I wrong
Stay confused if you choose.

I have asked you a question that will clarify your confusion if you choose.

When your prophet Mohammed S.A.W. went to heaven on Al-Burak, was it a real occurence or a dream?

What's so difficult ain this question!?
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Expanse2020(m): 1:48pm On Jan 19
TenQ:

Stay confused if you choose.

I have asked you a question that will clarify your confusion if you choose.

When your prophet Mohammed S.A.W. went to heaven on Al-Burak, was it a real occurence or a dream?

What's so difficult ain this question!?
It's true
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 1:55pm On Jan 19
Expanse2020:

It's true
Are you affirming that Mohammed went to heaven and saw All the Prophet's from Adam to Moses to Jesus etc And he spoke with them?
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Expanse2020(m): 2:01pm On Jan 19
TenQ:

I guess I should show you who Allah is:

1. Allah: who has two Right Hands on his right shoulder

Sunan an-Nasa'i 5379
It was narrated from 'Abdullah bin 'Amr bin Al-'As that:
The Prophet [SAW] said: "Those who are just and fair will be with Allah, Most High, on thrones of light, at the right hand of the Most Merciful, those who are just in their rulings and in their dealings with their families and those of whom they are in charge." Muhammad (one of the narrators) said in his Hadith: "And both of His hands are right hands."
Sunan an-Nasa'i 5379 : Book 49, Hadith 1: Vol. 6, Book 49, Hadith 5381
Graduation: Sahih

2. Allah: who looks like the Da'jjal (with the exception of the eye)

‘Ubadah ibn al-Samit reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Verily, I have told you so much about the False Messiah that I fear you will not understand. Verily, the False Messiah is a short man, pigeon toed, curly haired, with one eye that is blind, neither protruding nor sunken. If you are confused about him, then know that your Lord does not have one eye.”
Source: Sunan Abī Dāwūd 4320
Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani

3. Allah: who is a Young Man
Mohammed claimed:

"I saw my Lord in the form of a young man having plenty of curly hair in a green dress."

Narrator: [/b]Abdullah bin Abbas | The narrator: Ibn Taymiyyah |

A summary of the hadeeth’s verdict: [b]Sahih
Graduation: It was included by Ibn Uday in ((Al-Kamil fi Al-Du’afa’) (2/260), Al-Bayhaqi in ((The Names and Attributes)) (938), and Ibn Al-Jawzi in ((The Infinite Illnesses)) (16) with a slight difference

Let me also give you the Arabic link
https://www.dorar.net/h/9k1WPsJH

Please explain :
Allah is a man who looks very much like the Dajjal except that he has two eyes.

I KNOW YOU ALWAYS MISINTERPRETED an am not surprised
The first hadith said those who do good deeds will be right hand side..(that is they will be by the right of the most high)
And the second hadith the Dajjal (anti Christ) will come at the end of the times telling people he his God by showing some mystery magic by telling rain to fall, telling sun to go off and the moon should show in the morning, giving life to dead person to mislead them
So our Prophet S.A.W. said he his one eye person not God but he will claimed to be God with all this wonders.,....Just all the little things that a well working brain interpret, you find disturbing..abeg find tangle evidence to convinced like I told you..

Jesus has two father has claimed by the bible
As a son of God or
As as son of Man

Why there is always contradictory in the bible and the christian
What YEHESUA brought is different with what you guys are doing
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Expanse2020(m): 2:02pm On Jan 19
TenQ:

Are you affirming that Mohammed went to heaven and saw All the Prophet's from Adam to Moses to Jesus etc And he spoke with them?
Yes
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 2:43pm On Jan 19
Expanse2020:

Yes
Good.
Are you aware that Mohammed will be the first human to be resurrected?

Sunan Ibn Majah 4308
It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
“I am the leader of the sons of Adam, and it is no boast. I will be the first one for whom the earth will be split open on the Day of Resurrection, and it is no boast. I will be the first to intercede and the first whose intercession will be accepted, and it is no boast. The banner of praise will be in my hand on the Day of Resurrection, and it is no boast.”

Since the prophet Moses, Adam, Joseph, Yaqub etc are dead and in their graves, who exactly did Mohammed speak with in heaven?
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 2:48pm On Jan 19
Expanse2020:

I KNOW YOU ALWAYS MISINTERPRETED an am not surprised
The first hadith said those who do good deeds will be right hand side..(that is they will be by the right of the most high)
And the second hadith the Dajjal (anti Christ) will come at the end of the times telling people he his God by showing some mystery magic by telling rain to fall, telling sun to go off and the moon should show in the morning, giving life to dead person to mislead them
So our Prophet S.A.W. said he his one eye person not God but he will claimed to be God with all this wonders.,....Just all the little things that a well working brain interpret, you find disturbing..abeg find tangle evidence to convinced like I told you..

Jesus has two father has claimed by the bible
As a son of God or
As as son of Man

Why there is always contradictory in the bible and the christian
What YEHESUA brought is different with what you guys are doing
Do you know the only difference between Allah and the Dajjal?

Allah has two eyes while the Dajjal has only one eye. Mohammed brings the distinction so that you Muslims would not be confused.

1. Is it true that All Mohammed needed to say to clear ALL miscommunication is to say:
"Know that Allah is NOT human"
2. Why do you think Mohammed compared Allah with a man (Dajjal) if Allah is not a man?
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Expanse2020(m): 3:00pm On Jan 19
TenQ:

Good.
Are you aware that Mohammed will be the first human to be resurrected?

Sunan Ibn Majah 4308
It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
“I am the leader of the sons of Adam, and it is no boast. I will be the first one for whom the earth will be split open on the Day of Resurrection, and it is no boast. I will be the first to intercede and the first whose intercession will be accepted, and it is no boast. The banner of praise will be in my hand on the Day of Resurrection, and it is no boast.”

Since the prophet Moses, Adam, Joseph, Yaqub etc are dead and in their graves, who exactly did Mohammed speak with in heaven?
That how you got it wrong....
They are dead YES
Once everyone is dead the body stay in the earth but did you ask yourself where the souls goes to and further more they prophet of God and thier body is preserved 100 nothing can do it ..
That mean the are with our robb(God)...
And you too you a a Yorùbá guy and u have heard of Akudaya those that dead and bury but they still continue leaving in another state or country with the same body...that is a similar example..
Just find me something to debate on...
You fail to tell me why Jesus have two father according to bible
You fail to tell me why Jesus or God (am confused) was capture by his creation and kill...
Who choose Jesus as a God because he never claimed calling himself God
That mean he met them
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Expanse2020(m): 3:07pm On Jan 19
TenQ:

Do you know the only difference between Allah and the Dajjal?

Allah has two eyes while the Dajjal has only one eye. Mohammed brings the distinction so that you Muslims would not be confused.

1. Is it true that All Mohammed needed to say to clear ALL miscommunication is to say:
"Know that Allah is NOT human"
2. Why do you think Mohammed compared Allah with a man (Dajjal) if Allah is not a man?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I know you always fail to read...
But have explain it to you when ANTI-CHRIST come he can easily decieved gullible like you because you don't know how extremely and manupulating he his....but our dear prophet Muhammad S.A.W. has describe him, his capabilities, manupulating, extremely skills for us to know that all his Kajol is not God, or prophet unless a mere deciever....
,🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣 trying to be reading and stop collecting woto woto or backlash for not reading......
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 3:08pm On Jan 19
Expanse2020:

That how you got it wrong....
They are dead YES
Once everyone is dead the body stay in the earth but did you ask yourself where the souls goes to and further more they prophet of God and thier body is preserved 100 nothing can do it ..
That mean the are with our robb(God)...
And you too you a a Yorùbá guy and u have heard of Akudaya those that dead and bury but they still continue leaving in another state or country with the same body...that is a similar example..
Just find me something to debate on...
You fail to tell me why Jesus have two father according to bible
You fail to tell me why Jesus or God (am confused) was capture by his creation and kill...
Who choose Jesus as a God because he never claimed calling himself God
That mean he met them
If I get you correctly
1. All the prophets are dead (on earth) but alive (in heaven) at the same time
2. All the Prophet's have two bodies: one physical (in their grave) and the other spiritual (in heaven)

Are these TWO submissions correct?
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 3:11pm On Jan 19
Expanse2020:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I know you always fail to read...
But have explain it to you when ANTI-CHRIST come he can easily decieved gullible like you because you don't know how extremely and manupulating he his....but our dear prophet Muhammad S.A.W. has describe him, his capabilities, manupulating, extremely skills for us to know that all his Kajol is not God, or prophet unless a mere deciever....
,🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣 trying to be reading and stop collecting woto woto or backlash for not reading......

Read the hadith again: your prophet was referring to you Muslims.

" Your Lord is not one eyed!"

Why would Mohammed compare Allah to a human being if he isn't?
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Expanse2020(m): 3:12pm On Jan 19
TenQ:

If I get you correctly
2. All the Prophet's have two bodies: one physical (in their grave) and the other spiritual (in heaven)

But you forgotten the bible verse when they asked Jesus a question and he said he know met Adam In heaven too and the those people said to jeseu that you haven't clocked 50 you are around 40years.... Abi you never read your bible to that place 🤣🤣🤣😂
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Expanse2020(m): 3:14pm On Jan 19
TenQ:

Read the hadith again: your prophet was referring to you Muslims.

" Your Lord is not one eyed!"

Why would Mohammed compare Allah to a human being if he isn't?
You should read against without hatred then you will understand the words better
🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 3:15pm On Jan 19
Expanse2020:

But you forgotten the bible verse when they asked Jesus a question and he said he know met Adam In heaven too and the those people said to jeseu that you haven't clocked 50 you are around 40years.... Abi you never read your bible to that place 🤣🤣🤣😂
Don't change tge subject: you can open this account in another post. But for your correct information, Jesus met Abraham on earth not in heaven.

Back to our discussion

If I get you correctly

Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Expanse2020(m): 3:20pm On Jan 19
TenQ:

Don't change tge subject: you can open this account in another post. But for your correct information, Jesus met Abraham on earth not in heaven.

Back to our discussion

If I get you correctly
2. All the Prophet's have two bodies: one physical (in their grave) and the other spiritual (in heaven) So you want to tell me you don't have soul Abi when you died your soul will still be wondering on the earth not goin to heaven
You better stop twisting word and concentrate on the good topic you can't simply comprehend to your brain

So you want to
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 3:21pm On Jan 19
Expanse2020:

You should read against without hatred then you will understand the words better
🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂
You still did not answer:

Why did Mohammed compare Allah to the Dajjal?

Is it not buttressing the hadith :

Narrator: Abdullah bin Abbas | The narrator: Ibn Taymiyyah |
summary of the hadeeth’s verdict: Sahih
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 3:22pm On Jan 19
Expanse2020:
So you want to

Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Expanse2020(m): 3:30pm On Jan 19
TenQ:

You still did not answer:

Why did Mohammed compare Allah to the Dajjal?

Is it not buttressing the hadith :

Narrator: Abdullah bin Abbas | The narrator: Ibn Taymiyyah |
summary of the hadeeth’s verdict: Sahih
I know the site is fake have checked the content and the request about the content creator of the site and from the hadith I have seen it that it is a fake broken hadith created by one of ANTI-Islam
Prophet Muhammad never claimed he see God and know prophets ever claimed they see God except bible lied they see or hear God voice😂😂😂😂😂 Man doings
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Expanse2020(m): 3:34pm On Jan 19
TenQ:

Back to our discussion

If I get you correctly

When bible said Jesus claimed he saw the dead Adam in heaven
Though you do not know him, I know him. If I said I did not, I would be a liar like you, but I do know him and obey his word.
56 Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad.”
57 “You are not yet fifty years old(bible didn't know the age of Jesus again one place 30 or 31 or 33 and now 40 to 50🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣am sorry I can't help myself to laugh),” they said to him, “and you have seen Abraham!”
58 “Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!”
Baba Jesus Japa for here (God run away from his creation (both men and stone))
59 At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds.
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by Expanse2020(m): 3:45pm On Jan 19
TenQ:

Though you do not know him, I know him. If I said I did not, I would be a liar like you, but I do know him and obey his word.
56 Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad.”
57 “You are not yet fifty years old,” they said to him, “and you have seen Abraham!”
58 “Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!

So how Jesus met Adam who died more than 2000 years before he was born and how did he met him because Adam was made by clay not even born like Jesus or you or me...he was different how did met the clay....Baba Japa
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 4:13pm On Jan 19
Expanse2020:

I know the site is fake have checked the content and the request about the content creator of the site and from the hadith I have seen it that it is a fake broken hadith created by one of ANTI-Islam
Prophet Muhammad never claimed he see God and know prophets ever claimed they see God except bible lied they see or hear God voice😂😂😂😂😂 Man doings
So how cod Mohammed know that Allah has two right hands if he had not seen him?

How would you Muslims know the first shape of Allah when he appears to you in another shape you don't know?

Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 93, Number 532s:
Let every nation follow what they used to worship,' and now we are waiting for our Lord.' Then the Almighty will come to them in a shape other than the one which they saw the first time, and He will say, 'I am your Lord,' and they will say , 'You are not our Lord.' And none will speak: to Him then but the Prophets, and then it will be said to them, 'Do you know any sign by which you can recognize Him?' They will say. 'The Shin,' and so Allah will then uncover His Shin whereupon every believer will prostrate before Him and there will remain those who used to prostrate before Him just for showing off and for gaining good reputation.

Mohammed narrated this hadith o!

What is the evidence that Allah is NOT a Physical Being!?
Re: Wishing My. Muslim Friends A Happy 2024 by TenQ: 4:14pm On Jan 19
Expanse2020:

57 “You are not yet fifty years old,” they said to him, “and you have seen Abraham!”
58 “Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!

So how Jesus met Adam who died more than 2000 years before he was born and how did he met him because Adam was made by clay not even born like Jesus or you or me...he was different how did met the clay....Baba Japa
Because Jesus as God existed before Abraham!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More About John Hagee / Europe. Atheism. Islam. / Does Anyone Know The Exact Dates For The Eid-il-kabir Holidays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.