Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

More Than A Year Relationship And She Says She Is Still Not Comfortable With Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / More Than A Year Relationship And She Says She Is Still Not Comfortable With Me. (1253 Views)

Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics / How Do I Get Over a Four Year Relationship. Please Help Me / 3 Year Relationship Goes Sour Over Whatapp Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Than A Year Relationship And She Says She Is Still Not Comfortable With Me. by Ronaldo723: 7:38am On Jan 02
I have been dating this girl for more than a year now going to 2 years and she is yet to spend just a weekend with me on the grounds that she is still not comfortable with me…. Is this enough reason to break up with her? I can be quite volatile with some toxic words when I’m angry but I have never hit her even in relationships that they hit each other such thing doesn’t occur I’m quite tired frankly of this and I’m contemplating on what to do..

Please what would you advise I do in this situation?
Re: More Than A Year Relationship And She Says She Is Still Not Comfortable With Me. by tochez24(m): 7:45am On Jan 02
Ronaldo723:
I have been dating this girl for more than a year now going to 2 years and she is yet to spend just a weekend with me on the grounds that she is still not comfortable with me…. Is this enough reason to break up with her? I can be quite volatile with some toxic words when I’m angry but I have never hit her even in relationships that they hit each other such thing doesn’t occur I’m quite tired frankly of this and I’m contemplating on what to do..

In other words you're just dating yourself ⚠️

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Than A Year Relationship And She Says She Is Still Not Comfortable With Me. by SharingIsLife(m): 7:47am On Jan 02
Stop SIMPing around her. The easy way to do so is to remove your mind from her. The easy way to do this too is to focus your mind on self-improvement - physically, financially, and otherwise.

Try to earn more, dress better, catch more fun (like watching football and playing games) instead of obsessing on her. Gym too. As you do these, you will attract more and more girls and she'll become the one trying hard to get your attention.

"my papa tell me say make I no pursue woman; make I pursue money and woman go pursue me" - BasketMouth.

5 Likes

Re: More Than A Year Relationship And She Says She Is Still Not Comfortable With Me. by Vicloteck(m): 7:48am On Jan 02
OP ,this is 2024 , be productive , leave girl matter alone , don't be a simp , if a girl love you , she won't stress you.

8 Likes

Re: More Than A Year Relationship And She Says She Is Still Not Comfortable With Me. by Itiskdg121(m): 7:52am On Jan 02
💯
Vicloteck:
OP ,this is 2024 , be productive , leave girl matter alone , don't be a simp , if a girl love you , she won't stress you.

1 Like

Re: More Than A Year Relationship And She Says She Is Still Not Comfortable With Me. by Enny2013(f): 7:58am On Jan 02
SharingIsLife:
Stop SIMPing around her. The easy way to do so is to remove your mind from her. The easy way to do this too is to focus your mind on self-improvement - physically, financially, and otherwise.

Try to earn more, dress better, catch more fun (like watching football and playing games) instead of obsessing on her. Gym too. As you do these, you will attract more and more girls and she'll become the one trying hard to get your attention.

I luv dis part...
Self development is very important.

1 Like

Re: More Than A Year Relationship And She Says She Is Still Not Comfortable With Me. by Godada(m): 8:05am On Jan 02

Everyone so far has spoken very well.

There is something else is like to add. But first, let me ask you this: all this while she has been with you without visiting you, do you think she isn't smashing someone else?

She is getting laid by someone else that's the bottom line.

You need to understand that in as much as you desire a woman, don't get emotional invested with her if she isn't into you.

You need to disconnect from her.

Lastly, I ain't going to lie. You have temper issues which is something you need to deal with and very fast.

No one likes a hot tempered person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Than A Year Relationship And She Says She Is Still Not Comfortable With Me. by Ronaldo723: 8:31am On Jan 02
Godada:

Everyone so far has spoken very well.

There is something else is like to add. But first, let me ask you this: all this while she has been with you without visiting you, do you think she isn't smashing someone else?

She is getting laid by someone else that's the bottom line.

You need to understand that in as much as you desire a woman, don't get emotional invested with her if she isn't into you.

You need to disconnect from her.

Lastly, I ain't going to lie. You have temper issues which is something you need to deal with and very fast.

No one likes a hot tempered person.

She had been visiting me from time to time but refuses to spend even just a weekend with me
Re: More Than A Year Relationship And She Says She Is Still Not Comfortable With Me. by talk2hb1(m): 8:39am On Jan 02
Ronaldo723:

I guess you really likes her and you have invested so much in the relationship, you have 2 options here.
Walk away, or invest more and stay.

Let her be, stop calling her, stop trying to please her, stop any form of investment (financially, etc) in the relationship, if the ship is going to sink let it sink now; a broken heart is better than a broken home.
Whatever you endures now, will definitely be amplified 10x in your marriage.

If she is not meeting you halfway and not investing in the relationship, my brother RUN 🏃‍♀️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Than A Year Relationship And She Says She Is Still Not Comfortable With Me. by Nicepoker(m): 8:50am On Jan 02
You are begging a woman to spend one weekend with you. Leave her and focus on yourself. What is she going to offer you aside sex.
Re: More Than A Year Relationship And She Says She Is Still Not Comfortable With Me. by Palazee(m): 8:55am On Jan 02
Homie is dating himself gringrin

2 Likes

Re: More Than A Year Relationship And She Says She Is Still Not Comfortable With Me. by Ronaldo723: 9:17am On Jan 02
Godada:

So in other words, you are platonic friends.
No. We do have 3EX whenever she comes over
Re: More Than A Year Relationship And She Says She Is Still Not Comfortable With Me. by IamDora(f): 9:23am On Jan 02
Ronaldo723:

How can you hit her when she's not always close to you? Mr, you're just a ticking bomb waiting to explode.

Well, if the timeframe you mentioned is how long you two have really stayed, then I will advise you breakup and moveon. We girls are the ones who'll naturally start disturbing you to come over to your place and spend some days with you if we truly love you.

Infact, when we come over, you will be the one to get tired and look for means and discharge us

1 Like

Re: More Than A Year Relationship And She Says She Is Still Not Comfortable With Me. by juri: 10:43am On Jan 02
Ronaldo723:

6 months into a relationship is more than enough time to either have allready married the person you are in a relationship with (except for reasons may be like waiting for ger to finish school etc), or end the relationship because one should be able to tell whether it is heading somewhere or not.

I personally don't understand how someone can be in a relationship for 2 years. Most times people who say they are in a relationship are not really in a relationship because there is no debt of knowledge of that person they claim to be in a relationship with, they are almost just mere aquaitances.

If after 2 years of you both claiming to be in a relationship she still feels the way she does, then you both should stop waisting each other's precious time and move on. that is my opinion.
Re: More Than A Year Relationship And She Says She Is Still Not Comfortable With Me. by Gadafii: 11:43am On Jan 02
Did you bother to ask her what could make her comfortable around you, you should be having discussion with your partner and not opening threads online to seek validation

You mention you have anger issue, she’s probably scared you may be violent on her when she spend enough time with you, so work on your anger

I advise couples to cohabit first for few times, but if your partner says she’s not comfortable with you after a year, and you think breaking up with her is the solution not that she’s lacking in other areas then you don’t love the girl, or have long term plans for her
Re: More Than A Year Relationship And She Says She Is Still Not Comfortable With Me. by duduade: 11:57am On Jan 02
Is it a must she spends weekend at your house.... To now make it worse you now have bad 👄 Abeg if you know say na babe wey go be weekender you dey find, quick discharge her and look for a weekender babe...
Re: More Than A Year Relationship And She Says She Is Still Not Comfortable With Me. by Vinnie2000(m): 12:19pm On Jan 02
OP, you are Dating YOURSELF. undecided

Reminds me of one Babe in 2017 I had.

Was Taking her out and Spending money but She never Calls, Text, visit or Agree to Snap pictures. sad sad

Dem no Tell me 2X.
I Quickly QUIT the Relationship!

She was now Calling and asking why I left. sad
Re: More Than A Year Relationship And She Says She Is Still Not Comfortable With Me. by Klinxmanz(m): 9:17am On Jan 04
you dey stress yourself for wetin go leave you broke
Re: More Than A Year Relationship And She Says She Is Still Not Comfortable With Me. by Zaheertyler(m): 10:57am On Jan 04
Pay attention to what she likes emotionally
If she no dey use you for money
Re: More Than A Year Relationship And She Says She Is Still Not Comfortable With Me. by Klinxmanz(m): 3:44pm On Jan 04
this year no go sure for some people!!as some go collect breakfast cry
Re: More Than A Year Relationship And She Says She Is Still Not Comfortable With Me. by Klinxmanz(m): 3:46pm On Jan 04
early this year you wan invest for woman, chai this op self go find work do make your mama smile!!!
Re: More Than A Year Relationship And She Says She Is Still Not Comfortable With Me. by MisterBanny(m): 5:56pm On Jan 04
God punish anybody who will be discussing about relationships on this platform this Year. Are u guys not fed up with all these Deception, heartbreaks, disappointment and other ugly stuffs in relationships?
When you're ready to settle down, ask for God's direction, and u will find ur wife. Get to know her , then do the needful. I'm sorry to say this, any young and productive guy who is Emotionally and financially investing in any Nigerian girl who isn't a virgin is just wasting his time cos it will definitely end in premium tears. Infact, Loving and trusting a Nigerian lady is akin and tantamount to sitting on a keg of gunpowder and timebomb
Re: More Than A Year Relationship And She Says She Is Still Not Comfortable With Me. by Klinxmanz(m): 6:47am On Jan 05
op what is ur current relationship wit God, i guess you no no but u dey caculative to the girl to even know say una relationship don reach a year!! Chai.....!

(1) (Reply)

What do I Do 2 Get Another Girl / Can You Date Or Marry A Girl That Smokes / A Crush On My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.