Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,251 members, 7,839,302 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

How Comfortable Do You Feel? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Comfortable Do You Feel? (685 Views)

Effeminates, How Comfortable Are They? / Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? / How Comfortable R U Wit Ur Girlfriend/fiancee In Keeping Male Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Comfortable Do You Feel? by deco2come: 9:40am On Nov 03, 2011
How comfortable do you feel if your man/lady comes back from work and starts telling you how beautiful/handsome the person he/she met on the way, looks?
Re: How Comfortable Do You Feel? by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 03, 2011
I see it as total madness. Wetin consine wit dat one na. She dare not try it.
Re: How Comfortable Do You Feel? by iice(f): 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2011
He probably lost his senses. Too much empty space to be remembering such things.
Re: How Comfortable Do You Feel? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2011
[size=14pt]How would i be comfortable, when it is so damn obvious that she is catastrophically obfuscated? [/size]
Re: How Comfortable Do You Feel? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:33pm On Nov 03, 2011
If am comfortable not to open all my iris tear give am , dem dat means i b iRobot

What nonsense!!! angry cool
Re: How Comfortable Do You Feel? by rakel05(f): 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2011
mayb sometin happened to him so he realised that to you are too prescious.
Re: How Comfortable Do You Feel? by omega25red(m): 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2011
depends on the type of relationship you have.

some couples are swingers and they actively look for people they can invite to their bedroom  undecided
Re: How Comfortable Do You Feel? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2011
if na my gf, i go begin scout for substitute, if nt, then bone, my wife to be nor go try am.
Re: How Comfortable Do You Feel? by slimyem: 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2011
When he never smoke from exhaust pipe,he no go even follow me try that nonsense.
If hin see am for outside,na to just format that part of hin brain or use anti-virus before hin enter hause else yawa go gas!
Re: How Comfortable Do You Feel? by deco2come: 1:02am On Nov 04, 2011
Wow, it seems I am the only one that tolerate this.   grin

(1) (Reply)

Lost A Loved One, Why Do Women Mourn Dan Men / Songs You Played On Your First Date. / A Man Collapses After Ordering A Prostitute, Only To Be Met By D Daughter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.