Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Why Are Some Men Like This? When Will They Have Sense? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Men Like This? When Will They Have Sense? (3406 Views)

Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single / These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] / How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? When Will They Have Sense? by BondRiv: 5:26pm On Jan 02
This person does not have dignity nor a sense of shame.

As a man, you must keep you respect and dignity.

Never beg for a relationship.
Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? When Will They Have Sense? by reddingtonblack: 5:46pm On Jan 02
Jewessgratitud3:
Kikikikikkikikikiiiiiiii grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

One thing y'all don't know is.. all men are " simps" including you that is forming lion with your expired redpill. Youve just not met that girl that will control your mumu button; you too will simp.

As for the guy , let him forget about her. She never loved him from the very beginning. Was prolly with him for one benefit or the other, is now tired of him and Just looking for a way to discharge him. Imagine saying they had become exes since three months ago.

Make the guy commot mind there. No be him own.

There is no such thing as "ALL" cos God never created animals or humans to be equal, even twins aint equals

Maybe everyone has a weakness But you must also know we all have "Limits" ... kanye loves kim badly but as we have seen he won't just take certain shit from her, funnily kim is my teenage crush smiley

Just as people fall in Love People can also fall out of Love,, esp. when it conditional love or you love that person cos of a "Reason" its just a matter of time smiley
the gurl felt she found a better guy hence the breakup, can't judge someone looking out for his or her best interest
Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? When Will They Have Sense? by Amaechi9(m): 6:11pm On Jan 02
What a pathetic fellow angry
Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? When Will They Have Sense? by olatunbosun886: 6:23pm On Jan 02
I don't run after women. I ignore them.I don't run after women. I ignore them....
Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? When Will They Have Sense? by Godsongang: 7:35pm On Jan 02
This boy mumu too much, I will never beg a girl for relationship. Stay or leave.
Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? When Will They Have Sense? by Wainey: 8:06pm On Jan 02
PerfectStranger:
You can never get rid of simps in the society no matter what
he is not a simp, this is what life is all about.
The biggest redpillers were once like him and later moved on in life.

Those of you who read stories on redpilling aren't really redpillers, a real redpiller will understand this guy far better than you people

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? When Will They Have Sense? by pansophist(m): 8:22pm On Jan 02
If the guy is at most, below 25, I can understand. Every man will go through this experience of being rejected, and he will simp like will Smith.

But after that incidence, just like baptism, he becomes a different person. That experience and the humiliation he faced, will become the reason why it will never happen again.

But the above is true for a man that have sense, self respect, and have goals to achieve. It is sad to know that your rejection in many cases, have nothing to do with you, but how she feels about a new guy in the picture.

When a man just become expose to some kind thing, he will see it as foolish to beg or chase or persuade, or make a woman see value in him. If she can't see it, begging won't reveal it.

In fact, begging solidifies how valueless such a man is, because if he has options, he won't care iif she left. All she see is a man that doesn't deserves her after all, who want a man that no other girls want?

Who?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? When Will They Have Sense? by Autobot05: 10:28am On Jan 03
englishmart:
I ensure you invest as much as I invest. I can't be dating myself. If she takes 10 minutes to reply, my next reply will be in 20 minutes. There was a day I dropped a message on WhatsApp and she didn't reply for 2 days, meanwhile her data was on. When she eventually replied, I didn't reply for 4 days. She started noticing I was withdrawing, then she adjusted.
I changed strategy. If I initiate a conversion on Monday, it's your turn on Tuesday or we forget about it. I don't give her shishi and she doesn't ask. I believe she's an adult like me, and she's capable of taking care of herself. How can you break up with someone who is so intent on reciprocity?
She has told me several times that why she cant break up unnecessarily is that she has invested a lot.

Damn you’re exactly like me bro
Keep it up
She takes 10mins to reply you take 20/30 mins sef

I remember doing it to an ex that came back for friendship or whatever she imagined she wanted
I once left a message for her on WhatsApp she replied 2 days later … I took 2 days to reply her back.
Lmao guess who was pissed off ??

Many of them can’t take what they dish out but na out type fit them na 😎

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? When Will They Have Sense? by CheedyJ(m): 10:34am On Jan 03
[quote author=PerfectStranger post=127740480]You can never get rid of simps in the society no matter what[/quote
Nothing like simp here bro, it's natural for a man to love a woman and I'm sure you've once being inlove before, everything no be simp abeg
Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? When Will They Have Sense? by Dahmayor(m): 1:07pm On Jan 03
Someone is probably getting the job done in a way he couldn’t. Too bad
Been in love no be crime nah, imagine a world where men place little or no tolerance to women misbehavior hence creating nightmare to the opposite sex. Blood sheds would even get popularly surrounding this topic.

In my thought I now believe that as a guy regardless of what you think of yourself when a woman’s interest in your declines, take the bold step of walking away first.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? When Will They Have Sense? by englishmart(m): 1:26pm On Jan 05
Autobot05:

Damn you’re exactly like me bro
Keep it up
She takes 10mins to reply you take 20/30 mins sef

I remember doing it to an ex that came back for friendship or whatever she imagined she wanted
I once left a message for her on WhatsApp she replied 2 days later … I took 2 days to reply her back.
Lmao guess who was pissed off ??

Many of them can’t take what they dish out but na out type fit them na 😎
They can't take what they dish out. I don't have time to chase who is not ready. Match them manipulation for manipulation
Re: Why Are Some Men Like This? When Will They Have Sense? by Odebayo4010(m): 2:43pm On Jan 05
UptownVibes:
Bro if you are truly in love with a woman you will simp without even knowing. Other girls won't matter to you.. No matter the shit she does,you won't want to let her go. Most especially when you invested alot. Its after breakup you will realize how stupid you have been.. That is why I advice guys not to make mistake of falling in love with a woman. To me falling in love with a woman meañs becoming a fool for a woman.. Anyone who once loved and broke up later will understand better.. Those that are under the spell (Love) will say m stupid... I was once like them,until I learnt the hard way.. cheesy

They can fall in love but with Brain not the Heart

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will Living With Your Bf/gf Bring Commitment? / Romance Section Is A War Zone / Love Online: Good Or Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.