Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

"if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" (5955 Views)

Boy Dresses Like Woman To Write End Of Year Exam For His Girlfriend. See Photos! / Which Nlder Would U Love To Be Ur Val....comment For Fun.. / Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by PeeDaVinci: 9:44am On Nov 04, 2011
wat do u want to do with a girl soo dumb that she knows she can't pass her exams by herself
wat do u want to do with a girl soo evil that she will commit any crime in order to have her way
wat do u want to do with a girl soo selfish that she won't mind putting your future in jeopardy in order to salvage hers,

think
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by dabrake(m): 10:02am On Nov 04, 2011
Op, except she will gimme all the money gaddafi, ben ali, late saudi arabia's king and hosni mubarak stole
lefulefu:

but some guys dey really mugu for girls levels sha grin
i remember the incident some yrs ago in the university of benin were one guy in the faculty of law wrote an exam for a girl and in the process dem come catch am and the bobo come escape jump the tall building come land for ground scatter im head and brain all over the cement floor and die on the spot.omo why i go destroy my future because of a naija babe
TUFIAKWA!!! shocked
i dont know why u are always trying to prove a point[that you are not dating a 9ja babe]. D bolded automatically mean you can do it 4 a white girl. shey?
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by xynerise: 10:46am On Nov 04, 2011
PeeDaVinci:

wat do u want to do with a girl soo dumb that she knows she can't pass her exams by herself
wat do u want to do with a girl soo evil that she will commit any crime in order to have her way
wat do u want to do with a girl soo selfish that she won't mind putting your future in jeopardy in order to salvage hers,

think
I thought love is blind. grin
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 04, 2011
If it's a carryover course for her,i won't but if we are both writing it,i will just let her sit by myside and carry her along.
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by xynerise: 10:52am On Nov 04, 2011
^that doesnt work all the time. They might change her seat. grin
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 04, 2011
Then she's on her own !
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by xynerise: 11:00am On Nov 04, 2011
^Now u are talking grin
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 04, 2011
xynerise:

I thought love is blind. grin
love is blind my foot. That's no exuse. I can't impernate for him(in my case). My bright future is more important to me. I cant allow a guy to write my exams either, whatever happened to reading, and writing my exam myself?. Cos if he is caught, he is 'oyo'. You feel me?.
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by xynerise: 11:42am On Nov 04, 2011
Floxyluv:

love is blind my foot. That's no exuse. I can't impernate for him(in my case). My bright future is more important to me. I cant allow a guy to write my exams either, whatever happened to reading, and writing my exam myself?. Cos if he is caught, he is 'oyo'. You feel me?.
how many times have u heard a girl writting for her boyfriend? Its always d other way. Gals are dunces grin NO OFFENCE.
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by zone77(m): 11:46am On Nov 04, 2011
wow dia ar tins i can do 4 luv and tins i cant.writin xam 4 her,i cant,i wil tel her openly than pretending because two tins ar involved.
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by Cachez(m): 11:54am On Nov 04, 2011
From most of the reply posted, I asked 'where is the sacrifice that goes with a relationship'. Lol . My advice, man use your head when you are in a relationship.
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by DaDoctor: 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2011
in the institutions i paly. If the inpersonator is a student say of another dept or college. we would expel them both , but they would go tru the EMDC. SURELY, THAT IS AS GOOD AS GONE. It may even take 2 years after before ur verdict is anounced, this is to aplly all DD.

SO U BETA DONT TRY IT, EVERY DAY FOR THE THIEF,,,,, ONE FOR THE HOUSE OWNER.

THIS TREND IS HOWEVER RAMPANT IN THE INSTITUTIONS
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by claremont(m): 12:03pm On Nov 04, 2011
"Love" does make sane people do insane things IMO!
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by Greatozone(m): 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2011
what was d girl doing when others were studying?i think the best way for you to exprss ur love 2 your bf/gf is teach him/her before the exams aproaches and not teaching him/her in the exam hall.
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by Cuddlemii: 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2011
Well people do a lot of wack things once in a while not necessary for love.

The guy would learn from his mistakes, that is what life is all about. That does not mean he wont triumph at the end. He didn't do one of the best things but at least he did it for a good cause. I am sure he has learnt the hard way & trust me he is going to get ruthless now, that is usually the pattern. Its painful when you get screwed from/for loved ones.

Although those kind of stigma stick around but that doesn't deter his destiny & what God has planned for him.
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by maxygirl(f): 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2011
It should be: "if you love me, teach me and give me tutorials"
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by r231(m): 1:06pm On Nov 04, 2011
undecided
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by SHABZ: 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2011
if the girl is too dull to carry expo,then let her fail jorr
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by ochukoccna: 1:36pm On Nov 04, 2011
@OP, the guy na mumu tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Serious one @ that. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by Konnektions146(m): 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2011
na those young school boys that are love-drunk that can do dat, for wat?
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 04, 2011
wateva happened to ''if love is a crime''?, lol,  Well as for mua, i go block d course for her if she complain say she nor write d paper well! We r all humans abeg! No body holy pass my pipo! BUT for me to enta hall go write d paper! Lai lai ooooo
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by Beync(f): 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2011
I wont tell someone i love to write exam for me in uni for me. i wouldnt fair well if he is expelled cos of me.

for those who said they will not but will teach their gf, i knew how boys used to rush
jambites then, they will promise to teach them maths, chemistry and those unmentionable equations.
finally when they become friends and intimate they dont even open book to study with gfs, romance don finish?
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by Beync(f): 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2011
SHABZ:

if the girl is too dull to carry expo,then let her fail jorr

Lol, u dont eva give person expo for exam hall before
and the person go dey still look the expo de ask u,
which number be this wey you won make i write? grin
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by tlops(m): 5:05pm On Nov 04, 2011
Beync:

Lol, u dont eva give person expo for exam hall before
and the person go dey still look the expo de ask u,
which number be this wey you won make i write? grin

that na olodo! (!=factorial).
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by iJAY1: 7:06pm On Nov 04, 2011
I vehemently refusd to let my high school swtheart have my answer sheet for dubbing when I did my SSCEs in '08. we never relate again afta then, but am bigger now. I didnt jeopardise my papers to please her. I knew we were gonna go our separate ways in later time! I ran into her last sunday cos we are both on holidays and we related just fine. Gentlemen, don't die for just "any girl", she might mourn you, but not more than 3weeks and then she gets into love probably with the guy who caringly consoled her over your death!!! and "OF COURSE", she is told, "LIFE GOES ON" . (lmfao)
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2011
Natasha,,:

I thought it happened last semester?  
wait oooo shocked shocked shocked shocked
u mean say the thing happen again of recent for UNIBEN?
omo why is it that UNIBEN guys too dey mumu over woman matter?
Guys remember say even if u die or get expelled from school for impersonating for a girl that same girl go graduate and marry another person and forget about u.E no dey worth it dying for a naija woman shocked
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by tsadiq(m): 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2011
Dat guy is a fool 4 dat, then luv is blind!
sorry 4 him
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2011
Reminds me of so many idiots that go get themselves paralyzed because they're trying to save one useless gf that will then instantly leave them cuz they don't want to live with a handicap person.
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by xynerise: 8:08pm On Nov 04, 2011
2buff:

Reminds me of so many idiots that go get themselves paralyzed because they're trying to save one useless gf that will then instantly leave them cuz they don't want to live with a handicap person.
some guys are just critically stu.pid. undecided
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by redcliff: 4:50am On Nov 05, 2011
How can u write exam for ur babe and they expelled the writer and not both the writer and the original candidate. Normally they would be curious and want to know who you r writing for. And once they find out, both of them would face it. If the boy sharp sef e go claim say e no be student and na only the girl go chop am.
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by bonna4u(m): 8:36am On Nov 05, 2011
@ Topic.
Simple answer: If that is your definition of "love", I don't love you!
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by Switup: 9:43am On Nov 05, 2011
Wat the 'F' is rong som Gees? In ma area dats how one boy has been foolin himself all ova me. D oda day he said he'll tak som pill if i kept on resisting him. Nonsence.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fiance Wants To Have Sex Before Marriage But I Am Not Ready? / Wife Cuts Off Husband’s dick because of rough Sex With Her(graphic Photos) / My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.