Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? (26973 Views)

Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) / Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" / Men, Big Butt And Big Boobs. What Is The Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by Johnjustice: 4:50am On Jan 03
You are a kid if you take women seriously...only 3 types of women to take serious, your mom, your wife and business associates...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by Goalnaldo(m): 5:00am On Jan 03
bukkiexchange01:
Basically, we say this to guys we are affectionate about. If you play your game we'll, D honey pot could be yours. But don't take this stage for granted... You might lose it all
it's supposed to be a thread for women but like I expected they won't show up. Thank you for your input. Please pass the mic to other ladies.
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by HRMK: 7:12am On Jan 03
ANY LADY THAT CALLS YOU #BIGHEAD IS SERIOUSLY IN LOVE WITH YOU!IF YOU ARE NOT YET IN RELATIONSHIP,SIMPLY TRY TO SEDUCE HER AND YOU WILL BE SURPRISED TO SEE HER FALLING #YAKATA FOR YOU!!
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by HRMK: 7:22am On Jan 03
ANY LADY THAT CALLS YOU THAT IS IN A SERIOUS LOVE WITH YOU!LOBATAN!!
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by 688olufunke: 7:54am On Jan 03
It is because your head is bigIt is because your head is big...
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by Phut(f): 8:17am On Jan 03
DSC7:
Their way of showing interest....

Very complicated gender....

When men call women shorty, are they also being complicated?

Make unu dey think before unu type.
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by Kevineleven(m): 8:23am On Jan 03
From a psychological point of view, women like big things, so if she called you a big head, big nose or big anything, she likes you.
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by Henry22(m): 8:27am On Jan 03
Naijanascam:
Whenever you are called big head by the other gender.. Know it that you have made it to semi finals grin grin grin

OG
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by BananaPeel(m): 8:57am On Jan 03
charzyh2:
Couple of ladies have called me big head and I know that my head is not big. Now I know I'm not the only guy being called big head.

I've searched online but can't seem to find straight answers to what it really means. Can anyone tell me what it really means?

Na those wey give dem head women dey call big head.
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by bukkiexchange01(f): 8:58am On Jan 03
Goalnaldo:
it's supposed to be a thread for women but like I expected they won't show up. Thank you for your input. Please pass the mic to other ladies.

Done, My Lord
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by Kasalagoburst: 8:59am On Jan 03
She likes you and wants you to make the first move but you are slacking
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by 4KNGOATS(m): 10:07am On Jan 03
Tunde835:
It means she likes you.
Fkn simp
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by reddingtonblack: 10:13am On Jan 03
Phut:

When men call women shorty, are they also being complicated?

Make unu dey think before unu type.

.When a guy calls a gurl shorty, she must be obviously short, and such remark could only mean insult

But "Big head" is a different scenerio cos most times the head is not even big .. hence the confusion fr rookies
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by godofuck231: 10:20am On Jan 03
She rides our skulls and she knows the places she could go with a big head
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by richempire1: 12:04pm On Jan 03
charzyh2:
Couple of ladies have called me big head and I know that my head is not big. Now I know I'm not the only guy being called big head.

I've searched online but can't seem to find straight answers to what it really means. Can anyone tell me what it really means?

The only guys ladies normally call big-head is big for nothings guys
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by pnieeventures: 2:39pm On Jan 03
charzyh2:

Same reason men call women ashawo
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by dhoncesar(m): 4:45pm On Jan 03
charzyh2:

When a lady calls you big head that means she finds interest in you or she's interested in you.
It's just like when you call a female friend silly ass. Then she gets to understand that you stare at her ass allot .
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by Lanmonfarm: 4:48pm On Jan 03
Punna dun dey sure for u!
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by Ccc123(m): 7:04pm On Jan 03
charzyh2:

that's their love language. it also means that they're comfortable with you
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by stormborn28(m): 8:20pm On Jan 03
emmy512:
love and admiration

I have called that before by several girls.
I never knew this was their purpose
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by achimendy(m): 12:06pm On Jan 04
Naijanascam:
Whenever you are called big head by the other gender.. Know it that you have made it to semi finals grin grin grin

Hahahaha 😂😂💯
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by achimendy(m): 12:07pm On Jan 04
charzyh2:

Most of the times they say it out of joke.
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by Jaxefij: 12:27pm On Jan 04
1stGenAmerican:

Yes. See what I replied above this reply.

Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by emmy512: 10:20pm On Jan 04
stormborn28:

I have called that before by several girls.
I never knew this was their purpose
If them touch your head as them talk am
Mean say the ball was placed in your court
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by EbenezerTriumph: 10:41pm On Jan 04
1stGenAmerican:

Yes. See what I replied above this reply.
I can I send a mail?
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by stormborn28(m): 1:52pm On Jan 05
emmy512:

If them touch your head as them talk am
Mean say the ball was placed in your court
g

That is women speaking in parable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Among These Good Men Who Should She Marry? / Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) / Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.