Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? (27032 Views)

Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) / Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" / Men, Big Butt And Big Boobs. What Is The Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by Exceed15: 7:58pm On Jan 02
Its just fun. Its a a sign she likes you especially when she touches u.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by TheGift: 7:58pm On Jan 02
charzyh2:
Couple of ladies have called me big head and I know that my head is not big. Now I know I'm not the only guy being called big head.

I've searched online but can't seem to find straight answers to what it really means. Can anyone tell me what it really means?

So because a couple of Women called you “Big head” it means women always call men big head?

Well, I don’t remember any woman ever call me “big head” , so…not all women call all men “big head”.

Don’t be quick to generalize, it may just be something about you, the Women you are attracting and/or the environmental/cultural context where you guys. Are attracting each other.
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by adecz: 7:58pm On Jan 02
Don't generalize this because you
have a big head which is obviously
peculiar to you.

I've never heard this❗️❗️😐😐
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by reddingtonblack: 8:08pm On Jan 02
Naijanascam:
Whenever you are called big head by the other gender.. Know it that you have made it to semi finals grin grin grin

two cartons of Orijin for you ..

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by Naijanascam: 8:10pm On Jan 02
reddingtonblack:

two cartons of Orijin for you ..

Thank you.... But I want the cash equivalent of it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by Usoplayed(m): 8:14pm On Jan 02
Hmm , I am shocked
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by Munzy14(m): 8:14pm On Jan 02
Naijanascam:
Whenever you are called big head by the other gender.. Know it that you have made it to semi finals grin grin grin
No cast this update.. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by MentalCase98: 8:15pm On Jan 02
charzyh2:
Couple of ladies have called me big head and I know that my head is not big. Now I know I'm not the only guy being called big head.

I've searched online but can't seem to find straight answers to what it really means. Can anyone tell me what it really means?

Ladies are known to flirt and tease men they like. For some weird reason the only tease Nigerian girls know is to call the man “big head”

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by Naijanascam: 8:15pm On Jan 02
Munzy14:

No cast this update.. grin

Sorry comrade grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by Munzy14(m): 8:16pm On Jan 02
charzyh2:

Playful side of ladies when they are into you..Someone said ones babe begin call you bighead, you don reach semifinals... grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by reddingtonblack: 8:18pm On Jan 02
Naijanascam:

Thank you.... But I want the cash equivalent of it grin grin grin

we will get back to you
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by kelmicheal: 8:21pm On Jan 02
Big head means big kpola na code
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by reddingtonblack: 8:24pm On Jan 02
Bestbrain123:
The above answers are wrong.. I got one coleague that used to call me that.. But she got know serious thing with that just for fun.. Nothing really deep.. BIG HEAD OR KNOW BIG HEAD a woman can love you with out reason.

100% is nonexistence, that your colleague calls you big head and never smile at you doesnt negate "others experience," most is what count

Maybe na you no even sharp sef, however not in all cases does big head means the gurl wants to nack you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by Thazard(m): 8:26pm On Jan 02
Naijanascam:
gringringrin
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by Naijanascam: 8:28pm On Jan 02
reddingtonblack:

we will get back to you

Or better still give it to the nearest needy around you on my behalf... Thank you🙏💕
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by oliverano: 8:31pm On Jan 02
EbenezerTriumph:
explain please

grin grin grin grin grin

After winning trebles, you still can't decipher this?

Aiit....e mean say she want know if you go like shine Congo!
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by Egoveen: 8:35pm On Jan 02
Because that's where their hands always go during cunnilingus
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by Papayaayasager(m): 8:35pm On Jan 02
When they say that...they are not referring to your head but the head of your Mr Spencer.
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:38pm On Jan 02
EbenezerTriumph:
explain please
It means you're almost in there. But while you in there try not to drop the kids off. smiley
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by Bluntemperor: 8:40pm On Jan 02
MayowaTallguy:

E mean say she don like u be that

This is a woman sarcastic love parable - 'see this big head o' !
Just a lovely jokes to the one being loved!
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:42pm On Jan 02
SHOW US YOUR portrait 1st undecided
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by Sirianese: 8:43pm On Jan 02
charzyh2:

A man's head is bigger than a woman's head on average

Unless your woman is taller/bigger than you which is rarely ever so
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by spencekat(m): 8:44pm On Jan 02
Starz825:
for the most part, it means nothing. well, it could also serve as a pawn to manipulate you into doing their bidding

See, ladies are overrated ...forget about their over-bloated ego and soft yansh..[/b].you are the prize[b]

so don't get too flattered abt girls admiration and shit...it mostly won't Change your life...pay attention to God and focus on the bag...

that's how a man roll...
👍Fact
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by epainos: 8:44pm On Jan 02
charzyh2:

Headmaster grin
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by izubext007: 8:45pm On Jan 02
Wen ever a woman calls a man big head 😖 you should know that she has pump his head with lies and fake love 💕🥰
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by Sirianese: 8:45pm On Jan 02
mrrandomguy:
A married female boss of mine who likes to make body contact with me once told me my head has grown bigger. She made sure that the deeper life girl who was crushing on me was fired, after making life unbearable for her in the office. This girl herself was also using me.

What I will tell you is this:
1. Never get carried away by compliments and insults from women. This is because women are highly manipulative and are mentally unstable due to hormonal issues caused by their menstral cycle.

2. Many Delilah, Jezebel and Athaliah have been unleashed to destroy men and turn them into mumu. You must never lose guard.

3. Fortify yourself spiritually by abiding in Christ Jesus, and Him abiding in you.

**MrRandomGuy

Did you later fúck the female boss?
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by tunjilomo(m): 8:46pm On Jan 02
Therock5555:
Because when they call you big head, your head go begin big like balloon.

If you smile, they'll now run their hand on your head like the fool that you are, your smile go increase,

From there biling go follow.

Any girl wey call me big head, the way I'll look at you, you sef go weak and most people that knows me know that nobody touches my head except you're not aware and a strict warning would follow.

I sabi play but don't call me big head or touch my head, it's haram.

💢💢💢💢😁😁😁😁😁😁

Haramu indeed.
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by Iamzik: 8:51pm On Jan 02
Prigidypogodo:
big head ❣️❣️

Shot fired. Lol
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by tnerro1(m): 8:51pm On Jan 02
U are on the road to nacking her soon😋
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by davidtemi(m): 8:52pm On Jan 02
Naijanascam:
Jesus 🤣🤣
I get plenty finals to enter be that o
Me I dey ignore them before but... 🤣🤣
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by abobote: 8:54pm On Jan 02
Me I have big head, and I thought is the reason they call me big head at times
Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by DaTruths: 8:55pm On Jan 02
MichaelSokoto:
Mr. Seun, abeg na d new way wey u take dey face Nairaland be dis?

Wat manner of topics do we see dis dayz?

shaking my big head 4 d mod wey push irrelevancies to fp!

This a forum, that's if you know what that means.
Its a platform for interactive discussions, and to also hear People's opinion.

I don't know if you are mistaking here to be Vanguard or Sun Newspaper?

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Delta Chief Impregnates 15-yr-old Granddaughter / How To Propose To A Man / How To Reply A Girl Asking "Tell Me About Yourself?" [Must Read Men Only — PIC]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.