Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,952 members, 7,817,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) (7883 Views)

Please Who Is At Fault Husband Or Wife-(pics) / Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) / Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by Unclebayo(m): 10:39pm On Jan 02
Jeon:

Oh so you just remember that I am a lesb?. Where was brain at before quoting me?.
sorry I made mistake, I thought I was quoting a normal soul until now that I remember you’re a lesbian

1 Like

Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by Jeon(f): 10:39pm On Jan 02
Unclebayo:
small talk wey I talk you don take am personal 😂😂, you shouldn’t have support Jeon, the girl is a menace

Same way you take my own personal into ur heart and now you're seeing me as a threat.
1,Fake news..
2,She is a girlfriend...
3, This happened a long time ago. .
4, They are not from Nigeria.

They will always try their possible best in a good or bad way to have us in everything going on their lives

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by Jeon(f): 10:40pm On Jan 02
Unclebayo:
sorry I made mistake, I thought I was quoting a normal soul until now that I remember you’re a lesbian
And the quoting continues.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by Unclebayo(m): 10:45pm On Jan 02
Jeon:

And the quoting continues.
I still did the same mistake lil lesb, I pray you know the truth earlier
Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by Jeon(f): 10:46pm On Jan 02
Unclebayo:
I still did the same mistake lil lesb, I pray you know the truth earlier

The quoting continues.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by Unclebayo(m): 10:49pm On Jan 02
Jeon:

The quoting continues.
yes because
1. It’s fun
2. I remember what’s on my signature…. Peace
Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by Kloenboi: 11:01pm On Jan 02
Jeon:

cheesy
They can't stand to see their wives cheating on them. Some may collapse,paralyze ,develop a stroke or heart attack or get a free visa to the other because of what they know how to do. Yet they claimed to be the strongest beings and feel no emotions.

It's in the nature of a man to love a woman while the woman is to submit to him.

Women are not designed to love a man.

2 Likes

Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by Beverlyjean(f): 11:04pm On Jan 02
Jeon:
They can't accept the same pains they're giving out.

Only a dumb woman will think a man and woman should be judged same when it comes to sex... we abide by different set of rules ...

1 Like

Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by Jeon(f): 11:05pm On Jan 02
Kloenboi:

It's in the nature of a man to love a woman while the woman is to submit to him.

Women are not designed to love a man.

Is the nature of a man to love a woman, yet you still go ahead cheat, bringing infections home ,treating her like a trash and belittling her and still counting on her submission and love you? .

Do you Men always listen to yourselves when talking? .

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by Jeon(f): 11:07pm On Jan 02
You are back again?..
Beverlyjean:

Only a dumb woman will think a man and woman should be judged same when it comes to sex... we abide by different set of rules ...

You this Man, parading as a woman.

If so God, will have added Eva, Elvina, Evenly to Adam.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by Kloenboi: 11:13pm On Jan 02
Jeon:

Is the nature of a man to love a woman, yet you still go ahead cheat, bringing infections home ,treating her like a trash and belittling her and still counting on her submission and love you? .

Do you Men always listen to yourselves when talking? .

Guess you've never had a good man in your life
Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by Jeon(f): 11:16pm On Jan 02
Kloenboi:

Guess you've never had a good man in your life
The mere words. There's nothing like a good man..
Good night.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by Kloenboi: 11:42pm On Jan 02
Jeon:

The mere words.
There's nothing like a good man..

Good night.

Lower your taste on the kind of man you want and watch a good man come to you.
Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by Qatar2022: 1:42am On Jan 03
Unclebayo:
hey guys…. Another simp spotted 👆
He is more than a simp, he's senseless idiot
Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:51am On Jan 03
Stupid women everywhere
Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by ezegenigbonine: 2:21am On Jan 03
wis3:
See mouth like MAN DIESEL exhaust. Fear women🤣

U no well asware grin grin grin
Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by luminouz(m): 3:07am On Jan 03
Little21:
The man is really a senseless adult.
Does catching her cheating really warrant this type of retaliation? Men have been caught cheating by their wives numerous times, and I have yet too see them do senseless things like this. Infact they do nothing just crying their eyes out while he continues cheating.

What if their kids sees it? Very senseless way to go about things.
See this one oh...e pained you

1 Like

Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by jumokeadele(m): 4:38am On Jan 03
i've been looking for this sentence for more than 10years , thank you sooooooo much, Only a dumb woman will think a man and woman should be judged same when it comes to sex
Beverlyjean:

Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by Whatisurproblem(m): 4:47am On Jan 03
Little21:
Does catching her cheating really warrant this type of retaliation? Men have been caught cheating by their wives numerous times, and I have yet too see them do senseless things like this. Infact they do nothing just crying their eyes out while he continues cheating.

prostitute has spoken
Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by LOVEGINO(m): 4:54am On Jan 03
pdppower:
I bet she will commit suicide when she sees that shirt.
ashaw0 dey shame?
Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by madscientist88(m): 6:59am On Jan 03
Jeon:

cheesy
They can't stand to see their wives cheating on them. Some may collapse,paralyze ,develop a stroke or heart attack or get a free visa to the other because of what they know how to do. Yet they claimed to be the strongest beings and feel no emotions.
a person who doesn't have a direction in life shouldn't be in position to point people to the right direction,look at this lesbian,he did what he did ,go and marry his wife and save her from the embarrassment,a person who has no idea on commitment shouldn't talk in couples business, selfish lesbian's who share partners are only about pleasure and self satisfaction but nothing serious in life,a person who don't understand the value of procreation and continuity should shut up in male and female marriages.its beyond your comprehension.
Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by madscientist88(m): 7:02am On Jan 03
lol dont stop embarrassing these b!tches on the mic.see how she swallowed the whole thing,her husband been having another mans d!ck in those lips all this while,this thing really hurts a straight mans feelings.
Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by madscientist88(m): 7:10am On Jan 03
Little21:

oh great what if they dont have kids yet? what if...? what if ...?
Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by Natbrowny: 7:56am On Jan 03
What makes him Nigerian?
Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by ogbenimax007: 8:14am On Jan 03
wis3:
See mouth like MAN DIESEL exhaust. Fear women🤣
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy youself mr see finish
Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by grandstar(m): 8:18am On Jan 03
The man's an idiot

1 Like

Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by advanceDNA: 8:48am On Jan 03
Little21:

But if it's the woman that did same, or commit paternity fraud, or take his house and use police to kick him out ...u will say "that serves him right for cheating"....
U women can support ur dirty behavior too much ...and the most irritating part is that u don't want to face the consequences of ur actions...

He should keep quiet and move on abi....because that's how mature and strong men behave. grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by tofolo(m): 9:27am On Jan 03
Little21:

First and foremost its not a Nigerian and secondly,its a fake picture.
Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by thaoriginator: 9:38am On Jan 03
Reminds me of the song "Throat" by Gage, make una listen to that jam e get why cry
Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by minasu190: 9:39am On Jan 03
Man of the year, gefun🤗
Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by Fahvvy: 9:43am On Jan 03
Little21:

Don't you think she would've thought about her kids before she cheated on her husband? undecided...

And besides, you're calling out the man for his outburst, forgetting that it was his wife's action that triggered this - doesn't seem valid in my opinion undecided...

If I hit you a baton on the head, will you be seen as "senseless" when you over power me and break my arm with the baton in self defense? undecided...

Come on now, let's use our heads for a sec. Whilst I think there are better ways he could've handled this, but calling out a reaction without first addressing the cause of it is, in your own words senseless undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by Little21: 9:46am On Jan 03
advanceDNA:

But if it's the woman that did same, or commit paternity fraud, or take his house and use police to kick him out ...u will say "that serves him right for cheating"....
U women can support ur dirty behavior too much ...and the most irritating part is that u don't want to face the consequences of ur actions...

He should keep quiet and move on abi....because that's how mature and strong men behave. grin
Which is this right?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba Men And Igbo Women,the Perfect Combination? / I Saw Indecency In A Lady's Phone. / Have U Ever Had Sex With Someone And Later Regretted It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.