Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me (21791 Views)

"That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / She Wants To Ruin Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by Daddyyin: 3:50pm On Jan 03
I'm waiting for the concluding part
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by Administration1: 3:50pm On Jan 03
Lol
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by Blitzking: 3:53pm On Jan 03
carl90:
I met her when I went for service in Rivers state some years back. I live in Lagos. After the service year ,I have to go back to Lagos .
Now, of recent, we initiated a conversation that she still wants me and is willing to relocate from P.H to my base in Lagos.
I am still single. So, is she .
However, there are other women in the picture (there is always some in a man's life, right? whether you are single or married ?)
I am not committed to any of them though.
Should I encourage her to shoot her shot by relocating back to Lagos?
You are a bad boy...some women don't mind getting bleeped till they meet Mr right sha
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by SavageMaster: 3:53pm On Jan 03
carl90:
I met her when I went for service in Rivers state some years back. I live in Lagos. After the service year ,I have to go back to Lagos .
Now, of recent, we initiated a conversation that she still wants me and is willing to relocate from P.H to my base in Lagos.
However, there are other women in the picture (there is always some in a man's life, right? whether you are single or married ?)

This 2024, everybody dey shine eye oh.

Don't start what you are not ready to finish.

E get Why
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by Sunshine34(m): 3:54pm On Jan 03
carl90:

The truth is all ladies from that side always wants to relocate to south west because they believe Lagos is like London
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by AfahaAbia(m): 3:54pm On Jan 03
carl90:

Prepare to accommodate and feed her.
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by BloomingDale(f): 3:55pm On Jan 03
MisterBanny:
Go and hustle and make money, this is new year. Stop discussing about women for now. Nigerian girls aren't worth it at all.

But this olosho Nigerian boy sleeping with multiple girls and encouraging another girl to relocate is worth it.

3 Likes

Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by SirLakes: 3:56pm On Jan 03
In this Balablu economy

Okay ooo body go tell you soon
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by yewit37486: 3:56pm On Jan 03
OP, what you won't eat, don't start sniffing at. A word is enough for the wise. For now, keep talking on the phone until you are certain of the way you want things to go.
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by AfahaAbia(m): 3:57pm On Jan 03
Biggie225:
OP, women dont love for nothing. She wan use you enter lasgidi then dump ur ass off when she meets another man better than you there in lagos.
Forget about women and love .

God bless you for this statement. Very very true!!!
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by scoobyblogspot(m): 3:58pm On Jan 03
So your first plan for this year na to advise a woman to relocate to LAGOS abi. My friend calm down. Take it slow slow. What will she even be doing when she comes and where will she be staying. Not easy to harbour a woman oo. E be like say she must have even fallen for you sev and needs a guy in her life. But dont be fooled

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by harryboyng(m): 3:59pm On Jan 03
H
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by sulakishop(m): 4:00pm On Jan 03
Your mind is still divided, leave women alone until you make up your mind

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by Kobicove(m): 4:00pm On Jan 03
carl90:

Don't encourage her to make such a sacrifice if you have no longterm plans for her in your life undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by Deepspirituals: 4:01pm On Jan 03
carl90:
My Wise Advise ...Investigate Her Spiritually First ...Many have gone through that Path without having a Spiritual Knowledge about a Partner They Live to Regret it Today .
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by AmazingELixir: 4:01pm On Jan 03
Children will not allow us breathe on this platform..
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by youngrichnigga: 4:01pm On Jan 03
Think about it very well; sleep over it, ponder over it and discuss with your heart using your head, you better not bring in an ant-infested log.
That's my 10kobo advice for you undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by Valuepaints20(m): 4:02pm On Jan 03
carl90:

Madira ó
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by thecommunist(m): 4:05pm On Jan 03
carl90:
My advislce is this.
Don't make her relocate solely because of you .
This is because the relationship may not work out and you both may soon be tired of each other and then feel bad that the reason for her relocation isn't worth it.
What I think you should do is have her set up a small business or come learn a trade or even get a job in Lagos. That way, you make it the primary reason for her relocation so if the r/ship don't work out, no one will be left bitter as she has some other reason to fall back on and you have your own life to continue in Lagos.

You both may be disappointed if you are not intentional about this relationship and put in the effort to make it work to marriage if that is your aim. Bear in mind that no one is perfect. You just choose the type of imperfection you can bear to live with in your partner.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by jaxxy(m): 4:05pm On Jan 03
carl90:

Never ask or permit a girl to change her whole life because of u when u know u are not sure she is the one.

A girl I once dated gave me a huge responsibility to choose for her to either relocate abroad or stay in Nigeria because of our relationship. I told her to do what's best for her because I didn't want to be blamed if the relationship failed cos i wasnt that into her and she missed out on a better opportunity.

Don't waste peoples time atleast not intentionally.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by TheWinterBird(f): 4:12pm On Jan 03
Have you told her there are other women in the picture? Because no woman in her right mind would move for a man that's entertaining other women. She needs to have sense small and think twice before making this move.

3 Likes

Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 4:21pm On Jan 03
carl90:
don't let free pússy rope you into a commitment you're not ready for. If you know you don't see yourselves together in the long run then stop all communications with her or tell her she can only visit for about a week. My hand no dey o
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by Qatar2022: 4:32pm On Jan 03
carl90:
Make sure that you are doing the right thing to avoid had I know
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by Lolachef(f): 4:34pm On Jan 03
I am fucking single.
BlueRayDick:
No woman is really single; know this and know peace!
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by rockog: 4:35pm On Jan 03
phemmie06:
Where will she be staying?
Who bears the responsibility?
Do you have intention to marry her?
Have you studied (though human is a dynamic......) to see if you can cope with her?

Don't harbor a woman you never marry (pay her bride price officially, e get why.
This is your best advice provided you can still answer those questions.
Don't tell us super story in next four months

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by mhiztaNexy(m): 4:35pm On Jan 03
If your sister ask you such, with your sense of "there's always other women", what will be your advise?

There you have it.
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by aremubabs: 4:38pm On Jan 03
carl90:

Your story is not clear.

You said she wants to relocate to Lagos because she said she still wants you. What sort of relationship existed between the two of you before you returned to Lagos?

And the most important thing. You didn't tell us how you feel about her. We don't know how deeply you hold her, and yet you want us to decide for you.

Moreover, you don't sound like you are ready for a relationship with her.

My advice is that you decide within yourself whether you want the relationship or not. You should also decide what you want out of the relationship before you throw yourself into it.

If all you want is sex, my advice is that you don't encourage her to relocate. Because if she makes such a big effort for someone who is not that into her, we might one day wake to read about your violent demise on Nairaland.

Your story did not include important information regarding her intended relocation, so, for now, I cannot say more than all I have said.
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by BlueRayDick: 4:42pm On Jan 03
Lolachef:
I am fucking single.

Use protection.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by Sirianese: 4:55pm On Jan 03
carl90:

She's not 'shooting her shot', she's coming to marry you. Please don't make her relocate her entire life if you know you're not committed to marital life with her

Why did you even bring this here in the first place, you're either down for her or you're not

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by Graciafun(m): 4:59pm On Jan 03
carl90:

If shooting her shot is not guaranteed by you when she relocates , you'd better let her be. Starting a new life isn't easy when there's no first contact to settle you down
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by seanery: 5:11pm On Jan 03
At least make your 3rd leg ress

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Having A Backup Boyfriend Is Dangerous For Women - By Tayo Demola / Edo Girls Are Beautiful / Help - My Relationship Is Threatened By Religious Differences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.