Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me (21781 Views)

"That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / She Wants To Ruin Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by Lolachef(f): 9:49am On Jan 04
To protect your sick brain abi?
BlueRayDick:

Use protection.
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by Eloquency001: 9:51am On Jan 04
jattopeter:
And you are a Lecturer , Yet it took you about 12 months to detects the Lady was playing you all along . Funny. During the period of 12 Months can you be sincere that you never looked at any other student?

Wallahi, I didn't, I don't double date. She's fully aware of that.
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by jattopeter(m): 9:55am On Jan 04
IF trully you were innocent during those Period , she didnt Try . Honestly , I blame you big time. How can an Institution that has Beautiful young ladies up and down , You settled for a Divorcee. Common sir , what happens to young ladies in the institution . Well , its all about your choice.
Eloquency001:

Wallahi, I didn't, I don't double date. She's fully aware of that.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by iamL(f): 7:28pm On Jan 04
The way some ladies throw themselves at men usually leads to shame.
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by danthamccoy(m): 8:01pm On Jan 04
BlueRayDick:
No woman is really single; know this and know peace!
You're saying this under the post of someone who admits to having many side chicks, talking about a woman willing to uproot her life to move to another city for him.
You incel weirdos ehn.
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by NorthernersSuck: 11:08pm On Jan 04
BlueRayDick:
No woman is really single; know this and know peace!

Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by TheRealOwner(m): 8:39am On Jan 05
FalseProphet1:
Don't waste that girl's time if you know you're not ready to marry her. Just continue sleeping with the unserious girls in your life.

If you bring her to Lagos for the sole purpose of sleeping with her and discarding her after, your life would be miserable.

This I have seen.

This prophecy is so on point
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by FalseProphet1(m): 7:53pm On Jan 05
folake4u:

For the first time, I will agree with you.

This I have seen.
This is a positive progress. The spirit is working.

You can become my member. Your tithes would be beneficial for my spiritual work.

May the force be with you.

This I have seen.
Re: She Wants To Relocate To Another City Because Of Me by carl90(m): 8:29am On Jan 11
Update from O.P :
So, I continue to engage with babe on plans to relocate down to Lagos. I asked her about her plans for making income and getting accommodation here in Lagos. She intend setting up her own business when she comes down to Lagos. As for accommodation, she has a relative here in Lagos .I gave her the rent rate in Lagos if she does not want to stay with the relative.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Having A Backup Boyfriend Is Dangerous For Women - By Tayo Demola / Why First Love Is Always Special / Help - My Relationship Is Threatened By Religious Differences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.