Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Ladies Say Goodbye To Pad And Tampon - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Say Goodbye To Pad And Tampon (2967 Views)

Its Time To Say Goodbye / Goodbye Nairalanders.my Strength Can't Carry Me Any Longer / Say Goodbye To Coffins" These Organic Burial Pods Will Turn Your Body Into... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Say Goodbye To Pad And Tampon by jenifer007: 9:06pm On Jan 04
HOW TO USE MENSTRUAL CUP WITH EASE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5KCYXDddzc
Re: Ladies Say Goodbye To Pad And Tampon by LUGBE: 7:55am On Jan 05
You better mention names so that if the person can respond. It is obvious you lack marketing skills . You did not explain your products well and people are helping you do that through questions and you are answering and you are not grateful.

That clearance thread you are referring to is created by a human like you pls take out time and check who did and for what reason. You are here attacking people instead of you to convince people to patronize you. I have checked your previous sales and nobody picked interest and now you are seeing people commenting and you are not taking advantage.

Gush!!!!!!!!!

jenifer007:

I understand you...the issue with the few people that complained is that they didn't read from beginning to end to know if I answered all the necessary questions which I did... You know how some Nairalanders can be...All they do is degrade someone's biz...Some of them trolling I see how they behave on clearance thread when sellers post their products...There's a particular guy that attacked me here...I know how he attacks sellers on clearance thread, that's his way

You are making it look as if I attacked everyone which I didn't...

Uniquewise I am not AJ but all the same thanks for your input...I am grateful πŸ€—

1 Like

Re: Ladies Say Goodbye To Pad And Tampon by jenifer007: 9:32am On Jan 05
LUGBE:
You better mention names so that if the person can respond. It is obvious you lack marketing skills . You did not explain your products well and people are helping you do that through questions and you are answering and you are not grateful.

That clearance thread you are referring to is created by a human like you pls take out time and check who did and for what reason. You are here attacking people instead of you to convince people to patronize you. I have checked your previous sales and nobody picked interest and now you are seeing people commenting and you are not taking advantage.

Gush!!!!!!!!!

Pls for God's sake I wasn't attacking anyone..This issue of posting video has been resolved...Yes I have personal thread I have posted stuffs on nl and let me tell you something, it is not everyone that buy on nl that do quote sellers...I personally have bought stuffs here on nl severally without quoting the seller..Thank you for your time LUGBE
Re: Ladies Say Goodbye To Pad And Tampon by jenifer007: 9:40am On Jan 05
Good morning beautiful people

I pray today will be a blessed day for you all

Keep your orders coming for menstrual cups

Very convenient,easy to use, economical and last for hours

Doesn't cause irritation, redness, itching, infection, discomfort

Delivery available nationwide and you can also pick up
Re: Ladies Say Goodbye To Pad And Tampon by jenifer007: 10:55pm On Jan 05
Re: Ladies Say Goodbye To Pad And Tampon by jenifer007: 7:07pm On Jan 08
Menstrual cup is here to stay

Very comfortable, economical, no irritation,no infection, no rashes

Say goodbye to pad and tampons forever

Keep your orders coming

Thank you

Re: Ladies Say Goodbye To Pad And Tampon by Lamanii22(f): 6:18pm On Jan 09
iamoyindamola:

I don't think the seller knows what she's sell πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I don’t seem to understand too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Say Goodbye To Pad And Tampon by jenifer007: 3:57pm On Jan 20
Menstrual cup has come to stay for good

Say goodbye to pads and tampons

Keep the orders coming

Delivery available nationwide

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shared Domestic Responsibilities Vs. Having Househelps / Being A Man..... / Help Gambling Addiction!!! It's Ruining Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.