Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

I'm Dying Slowly Because Of Cohabitation - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Dying Slowly Because Of Cohabitation (5296 Views)

Reply: I'm Dying Slowly Because Of Cohabitation / After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying / I'm Dying Slowly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Dying Slowly Because Of Cohabitation by tochez24(m): 5:31pm On Jan 04
rickleye:

- If I have to go with police and get a mouth swap and prove that I am the father . I am not giving up on the child.
If I have to go to police to her whereabouts and ask that the child be brought to town . That is what I am doing .
Whose name is on the birth certificate as the father ?
You are not doing enough in my book to get the child into your custody. Claim the child is being denied both maternal and parental care . You are able to provide an adequate environment for the child be it with a relative closer to you.

If you use muscle, you might never see your daughter again⚠️

Apply wisdom and with caution, forget about police and whatever you're thinking oga....

You know how to entice your baby mama bro, you know exactly how you got her to open her legs for you!!!!

In the same way, get her to open up to you about the whereabouts of your daughter... Play the fools card, be friends with her and her mother until you see and take your daughter!!!

You can start by reconciling with her, make her happy first in her own way and then bring up the topic.... Tell her you don't like how your daughter is staying in the village, that you would want her to come stay with you so she can at least go to a good school♂️

Fine tune her well like you did when you first met her, I'm certain she will come around my brother.

With your baby mama on your side already, you can easily go and pick up your daughter and relocate....

Done and dusted✅✅✅✅

Women are like piano... Some men play good music with them while others simply can't🙄

1 Like

Re: I'm Dying Slowly Because Of Cohabitation by LikeAking: 5:32pm On Jan 04
PerfectJUSTICE:
Good morning guys. I met this lady some years back and one thing led the other we started living together.

U no serious, if them put 1 billion Naira for that village you no go go take am?

Be serious na..

U go dull until one village man go marry ya daughter or give her belle.

For once be a man..
Re: I'm Dying Slowly Because Of Cohabitation by dinachi(m): 5:34pm On Jan 04
PerfectJUSTICE:
Good morning guys. I met this lady some years back and one thing led the other we started living together. She is from north central why I am from the east. At first it was just sex but somehow it started developing to feelings (from her end though). The sex was so good that she became pregnant. She finally gave birth to a beautiful girl but we kept staying together. God knows I should have married her but I saw signs that I was very scared to commit my future with her kind...yes..her kind. She was too temperamental to the extent that whenever she's angry she goes for the kill. She once used a knife on my face that left a scare even till today. I can't count properties she has destroyed whenever that demonic anger is on her and she's extremely jealous. Her jealousy have pushed her one time to make me sleep outside in the cold even when I wasn't guilty of her accusation. It got to a point where I couldn't take it anymore and I had to tell her to go. I didn't know that was just the beginning of what she has in store for me.

The day I told her to go and that I am fed up, I left for work only to return to an empty apartment. She moved everything from the house and left just the rug for me. I cried. I tracked her to her sisters place and saw her but I didn't see any of my property. I wanted to take it up with her but some people adviced me that it was ok she left with the property than with my life. I left her and started afresh but I didn't stop caring for my daughter who is 5. I was still paying her school fees and still fed her (or will I say them). Truthfully this lady is not from a rich home. The mum and siblings are still in the village struggling.

I woke up to a new year call on the very first day of this year to hear that my daughter is now in the village with her struggling grandma and will not be returning anymore. I almost passed out. How? Why? She said if I needed to see my daughter again I should go to the village that she wanted to live a free life.

See what cohabitation have caused me. I feel depressed. Pained. The village doesn't have access. No network. I can't even reach anybody. I'm so very frustrated. What your advice please

NB: For those saying it's fiction because I wrote the village is inaccessible. A village where you will have to park your car and continue the rest of the journey with a boat is it easily accessible? A village where you will have to come outside before you can make or receive a call would you say that the village have network? Please I didn't come here to right you a fiction. This is real. If I show you a picture of me like now you will understand I'm practically loosing it. I only need your sincere advice hence I wrote this.
Calm down. Why should you loose it? I don't need anybody to tell me that she is either Tiv or Igala. You should be thanking God that you are rid of her. Be calm, go to her and calmly ask of your daughter whereabouts. Get access to your daughter but under no circumstances should you cohabit with that criminal of a woman again, else you will loose your life from her hands.

See what wandering dick dey do.

1 Like

Re: I'm Dying Slowly Because Of Cohabitation by udomonday: 6:09pm On Jan 04
All these northern girls with thier temper are only good for those northern boys of thier kind, just hit and run.
Re: I'm Dying Slowly Because Of Cohabitation by PerfectJUSTICE: 6:52pm On Jan 04
tochez24:

I understand my brother..... Nothing spoil⚠️

You just have to be a responsible father to your daughter and be there for her, you will still enjoy her in your old age when she gets married♂️ if it's within your power, send her to university and make her understand the circumstances about her birth and how you have choosen to bear the burden to watch her become successful, i bet you that small girl you see will never forget you in her lifetime✅✅

Your mission is simple, manipulate your way around your baby mama and her mother, tell them plainly that you want to train your child personally.... You know them too well, you know what they like, dance to their tune until you get daughter⚠️

Get your daughter and train her yourself, limit her contact with her mother and her family members once you take her.... If possible relocate to a different town or state and start afresh!!!!

Any other woman you chose to be with in the nearest future, make sure she's responsible and make her understand the circumstances about your daughter... Set your boundaries and make sure your future wife doesn't cross them.

You have the power to still put your life into place if you're willing to man up💯

I wish you all the best in life my brother👏🏽

You've done too much already. God bless you
Re: I'm Dying Slowly Because Of Cohabitation by PerfectJUSTICE: 6:55pm On Jan 04
dinachi:

Calm down. Why should you loose it? I don't need anybody to tell me that she is either Tiv or Igala. You should be thanking God that you are rid of her. Be calm, go to her and calmly ask of your daughter whereabouts. Get access to your daughter but under no circumstances should you cohabit with that criminal of a woman again, else you will loose your life from her hands.

See what wandering dick dey do.
Thanks
Re: I'm Dying Slowly Because Of Cohabitation by omolasho: 7:00pm On Jan 04
What's wrong with you? You can't even endure a small price to pay for your sin. Give yourself rest of mind joor. If you die today the girl will live to adulthood. Ignore them and focus on yourself, make your heart steel. It will take some few years, they will look for you.
I don't want to share details, I have been there before and in the end nko, she bow to me after three years. Chase away weakness from your mind, let your heart be as strong as steel!

1 Like

Re: I'm Dying Slowly Because Of Cohabitation by Asquare84(m): 7:04pm On Jan 04
Fidecoo:

You Don go carry tiv lady ba?
The sex will be very very good,
But, the character ,,,,,,,,hmmmmm.
Sorry en.

My thought too .... Tiv lady
Re: I'm Dying Slowly Because Of Cohabitation by imagrg(m): 7:07pm On Jan 04
Forget her for now but before then get to know exactly where your daughter is and make sure you fend for her via her grandparents. Get their account number for easy funding on behalf of your daughter.

For that Jezebel, don't take her back under any circumstance. She may harm you later if you do.

1 Like

Re: I'm Dying Slowly Because Of Cohabitation by PerfectJUSTICE: 7:29pm On Jan 04
imagrg:
Forget her for now but before then get to know exactly where your daughter is and make sure you fend for her via her grandparents. Get their account number for easy funding on behalf of your daughter.

For that Jezebel, don't take her back under any circumstance. She may harm you later if you do.

I'm thinking so too. Thanks
Re: I'm Dying Slowly Because Of Cohabitation by vince2016(m): 7:51pm On Jan 04
Jeon:
.😀😀😀😀

Some men do bring troubles with their own hands into their lives. I feel no pity for them.

But God didn't tell you to abstain from sex with her, and he also told you that you should not be scared to commit ur sperm which is ur future into her eggs.

Oga park well for one side, the did has been done and regretted his action. What he needs now is your advice or words of encouragement otherwise shut your trap.

1 Like

Re: I'm Dying Slowly Because Of Cohabitation by pepperandsalt(m): 7:57pm On Jan 04
PerfectJUSTICE:
Good morning guys. I met this lady some years back and one thing led the other we started living together. She is from north central why I am from the east. At first it was just sex but somehow it started developing to feelings (from her end though). The sex was so good that she became pregnant. She finally gave birth to a beautiful girl but we kept staying together. God knows I should have married her but I saw signs that I was very scared to commit my future with her kind...yes..her kind. She was too temperamental to the extent that whenever she's angry she goes for the kill. She once used a knife on my face that left a scare even till today. I can't count properties she has destroyed whenever that demonic anger is on her and she's extremely jealous. Her jealousy have pushed her one time to make me sleep outside in the cold even when I wasn't guilty of her accusation. It got to a point where I couldn't take it anymore and I had to tell her to go. I didn't know that was just the beginning of what she has in store for me.

The day I told her to go and that I am fed up, I left for work only to return to an empty apartment. She moved everything from the house and left just the rug for me. I cried. I tracked her to her sisters place and saw her but I didn't see any of my property. I wanted to take it up with her but some people adviced me that it was ok she left with the property than with my life. I left her and started afresh but I didn't stop caring for my daughter who is 5. I was still paying her school fees and still fed her (or will I say them). Truthfully this lady is not from a rich home. The mum and siblings are still in the village struggling.

I woke up to a new year call on the very first day of this year to hear that my daughter is now in the village with her struggling grandma and will not be returning anymore. I almost passed out. How? Why? She said if I needed to see my daughter again I should go to the village that she wanted to live a free life.

See what cohabitation have caused me. I feel depressed. Pained. The village doesn't have access. No network. I can't even reach anybody. I'm so very frustrated. What your advice please

NB: For those saying it's fiction because I wrote the village is inaccessible. A village where you will have to park your car and continue the rest of the journey with a boat is it easily accessible? A village where you will have to come outside before you can make or receive a call would you say that the village have network? Please I didn't come here to right you a fiction. This is real. If I show you a picture of me like now you will understand I'm practically loosing it. I only need your sincere advice hence I wrote this.
What is the name of the village?
Re: I'm Dying Slowly Because Of Cohabitation by ziggy247: 8:27pm On Jan 04
I can relate with OP. It is a typical SK thing.
Re: I'm Dying Slowly Because Of Cohabitation by Moshybear(f): 8:34pm On Jan 04
You dodged a bullet @OP

How old is your daughter?
Re: I'm Dying Slowly Because Of Cohabitation by soundOsonic: 8:41pm On Jan 04
PerfectJUSTICE:

Why do Nigerians don't think.
She assaulted you with injury, you would have gone to the police station to make a statement.
Why don't you guys go the legal route?
You ask for full custody and she will pay you every month because of her violent nature.
No judge will rule against you.
Re: I'm Dying Slowly Because Of Cohabitation by Countersam(m): 1:37am On Jan 05
PerfectJUSTICE:

Bro ask for custody of the little girl and take her to your mum or aunty.Forget about that girlfriend and move on. If she refuses you custody let your girl remain with the grandma and move ahead. Send money for upkeep when you can, if that girl is yours she will look for you herself when it's time.

1 Like

Re: I'm Dying Slowly Because Of Cohabitation by PerfectJUSTICE: 3:12am On Jan 05
Moshybear:
You dodged a bullet @OP

How old is your daughter?

She's 5 now
Re: I'm Dying Slowly Because Of Cohabitation by PerfectJUSTICE: 3:13am On Jan 05
soundOsonic:

Why do Nigerians don't think.
She assaulted you with injury, you would have gone to the police station to make a statement.
Why don't you guys go the legal route?
You ask for full custody and she will pay you every month because of her violent nature.
No judge will rule against you.

Can it happen in Nigeria?
Re: I'm Dying Slowly Because Of Cohabitation by soundOsonic: 6:33pm On Jan 05
PerfectJUSTICE:

Can it happen in Nigeria?
Why do you guys think Nigeria is lawless?

The real problems of Nigeria is not lawlessness but ignorance of the law.

Most of your problem can be solved legally

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Love Doesn't Last In Relationships? / Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: / Disadvantages Of Being Tall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.