Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? (30941 Views)

At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? / At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? / A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:20pm On Jan 05
Why should man bath his daughter? What's the momcy doing?
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by dododawa1: 12:22pm On Jan 05
Basic 6

JSS 1

Before JSS 3.
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Nigerialabalaba: 12:22pm On Jan 05
Dilijingsly:
Am a family man and taking care of my children is not a big issue, my daughter is a year and a old . The big question is at what age should i stop bathing her?
10 patapata
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Mohisah: 12:22pm On Jan 05
The moment she can wash her bum-bum neatly. But this varies depending on the location and how expose she is. If it an underdeveloped area, if she clocks 7-8½, I'm off
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by newnigerdelta00: 12:23pm On Jan 05
Dilijingsly:
Am a family man and taking care of my children is not a big issue, my daughter is a year and a old . The big question is at what age should i stop bathing her?

Rubbish that's the Job of the mother
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Kasalagoburst: 12:23pm On Jan 05
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Godfullsam(m): 12:23pm On Jan 05
As soon as she is able to bath herself. That is if the mother is not around.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by naturefellow(m): 12:23pm On Jan 05
Dilijingsly:

❌Am

✅ I am, or I'm

5 Likes

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by JuanDeDios: 12:23pm On Jan 05
Nazgul:

When she's old enough to bath herself.
This is the answer.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Tabletuner(m): 12:23pm On Jan 05
We4all:

In my opinion, a 6 year old girl is old enough to bath herself. All you need to do is teach her basic hygiene and that's all.

Best answer

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by StanleyMentor1: 12:24pm On Jan 05
StemCellTherapi:
When she is 21yrs old is okay.
No add am more extra 7years

4 Likes

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by niyisky: 12:25pm On Jan 05
Jewessgratitud3:
Should a father even bathe the children in the first place? Ok, fine. I know sometimes they need to help the wifes out with some chores but how about choosing to do other things while the mother handles that?

We are all girls and I don't think my father ever bathe any of us. My Mom always had her sisters around to help out besides my dad was a very busy man in his days. So by 6am hes out of the house. weekends are his resting days after doing some major house cleaning which is not all the time.

Please let the women handle bathing of children.. if any man is itching to bathe his children let him go for the boys or forget about it altogether. There are other important things to help out with Biko.

This is the dumbest thing I have read this year

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Ishilove: 12:25pm On Jan 05
Beremx:
I disagree with you. A female privates needs to be washed whether a baby, toddler, teen or full adult.
I never hear this one before o!
You dey mind am. A man is talking about how females should wash their privates. Shior

5 Likes

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Oakenshield: 12:26pm On Jan 05
Beremx:
Bathing your daughter isn't the problem. How do you wash her private part without your hand touching there especially when she can't wash it herself?
so can u say this to a lady also washing a lil boy private parts

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 12:26pm On Jan 05
Until when she can bath herself.
No age limit. She no get mother?
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Ishilove: 12:27pm On Jan 05
Jewessgratitud3:
Should a father even bathe the children in the first place? Ok, fine. I know sometimes they need to help the wifes out with some chores but how about choosing to do other things while the mother handles that?

We are all girls and I don't think my father ever bathe any of us. My Mom always had her sisters around to help out besides my dad was a very busy man in his days. So by 6am hes out of the house. weekends are his resting days after doing some major house cleaning which is not all the time.

Please let the women handle bathing of children.. if any man is itching to bathe his children let him go for the boys or forget about it altogether. There are other important things to help out with Biko.
Hian. I have read another one today

5 Likes

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by MrBroke(m): 12:29pm On Jan 05
I ain't bathing no kids, we could swim together but that's mama to do. Might help if she's occupied but not my shit to do
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:29pm On Jan 05
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Once you don notice say two small mangoes don dey vex comot out from her chest,stop am.

She'll be well able to bathe herself years before then.

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Ishilove: 12:29pm On Jan 05
Dilijingsly:
Keep bathing her until she starts demanding to bath herself. Then you allow her do so with supervision until you are satisfied that she can bath herself properly.

10 Likes

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Beremx(f): 12:30pm On Jan 05
Ishilove:

You dey mind am. A man is talking about how females should wash their privates. Shior
my sister I weak o! grin grin
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by israelpalatoe(m): 12:31pm On Jan 05
As for me, I don't start...... not to talk of stopping!!!!
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by tuzle(m): 12:32pm On Jan 05
Jewessgratitud3:

there are sometimes the mother isn't around and the child is left with the father. Only people with negative mindset imagine things like this. I see nothing wrong with a father bathing his children whether girl or boy. We don't ask the same question for the mother too so why should we ask for the man. There was this neighbor of mine whose wife is a doctor and she has a lot of night shifts, so most times the man is always the one preparing the children for school and other stuff.

8 Likes

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:32pm On Jan 05
MrBroke:
I ain't bathing no kids, we could swim together but that's mama to do. Might help if she's occupied but not my shit to do

Bruh.

I bathed my sons.

Make I allow stress off my wife?

She should cook breakfast for all of us and still bathe the boys? Haba!

The boys are able-bodied youths now, so, no bathing since years ago.

I didn't bathe no daughters, though.

Don't have any.

4 Likes

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by id4sho(m): 12:32pm On Jan 05
When she starts been shy and protective. 7-8years wink

4 Likes

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by ruggedboych: 12:33pm On Jan 05
Beremx:
Bathing your daughter isn't the problem. How do you wash her private part without your hand touching there especially when she can't wash it herself?

dirty mind, how do wash your boy's private part without your hand touching there especially when he can't wash it himself angry angry

4 Likes

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Streetmovement(m): 12:33pm On Jan 05
Jewessgratitud3:

Wotoporiously cool speaking

My thought exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Kingrshd3: 12:35pm On Jan 05
Kobojunkie:
A mother could equally ask at what age should mothers stop bathing their boys, and you get an idea of what the issue really should be. When doing things for your kids, you do it to teach then them how to do it for themselves eventually. The child should be able to let you know when he/she can do it for herself when that time comes, or at least that she would like to try it for herself then. lipsrsealed

Perfect answer 😁
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by AlabiKILLER2023: 12:35pm On Jan 05
For me

No age limit
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Elidrisy20: 12:36pm On Jan 05
Where her mama?
Abi you be single father?
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by besayag: 12:36pm On Jan 05
Beremx:
if d father can change her diaper why can't he wash there

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by rickleye: 12:36pm On Jan 05
Dilijingsly:

Before she starts grade 1. ( 5-7 years old) on average. Some might spoil their child and so it after 7yrs but it’s on them.
Girls develop faster than boys and will begin to show advancement.
She will start to say “ daddy I want to do it myself “ to showering and brushing of teeth, changing clothes etc . At that age she will be begin to express independency. You be there to help with her back but she would do everything herself even cleaning up after doing number 2.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. / Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) / New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.