Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? (30903 Views)

At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? / At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? / A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Atlantis585: 6:34pm On Jan 05
EIGHTEEN
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Beremx(f): 6:46pm On Jan 05
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=127794769[/quote]kobo, e shock you? grin grin
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by okoroemeka(m): 6:58pm On Jan 05
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Once you don notice say two small mangoes don dey vex comot out from her chest,stop am.
those two small mangoes can come out from 8-10 years,will he continue to even bath a 10 year old,NO,she is grown enough to bathe herself
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by nairamaniac: 7:03pm On Jan 05
We4all:

He doesn't need to wash down there because it isn't necessary for her age. He can just splash water on it and that's all. The reason female adults wash down there is because of the things that go in there and of course comes out.

Pls what are the things you refer to here that goes in and comes out? I guess u are referring to penis(es)??
Pls clarify.

Anyways, you are wrong. Women need to wash there irrespective of the age.
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by We4all: 8:10pm On Jan 05
Adinije:
Do you know that a girl child born today has already started producing mucus down there?

I didn't know but now I do.
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by jonadaft: 8:12pm On Jan 05
Beremx:
Bathing your daughter isn't the problem. How do you wash her private part without your hand touching there especially when she can't wash it herself?
Wey rey
How you take wash your son own?
As old as you her, see wetin comot for your mouth...
Very shameless
It's very true age doesn't always come with wisdom, EVEN SENSELESS F0OLS GROW OLD...
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Kyrgiakos14: 8:14pm On Jan 05
Dilijingsly:
Am a family man and taking care of my children is not a big issue, my daughter is a year and a old . The big question is at what age should i stop bathing her?
Between 4-5yrs should be ok. Even before then, you should sometimes allow her bath herself while you stay there supervising her, coaching her bit by bit until she can do it without your help any longer. Stuff like this can create a strong bond between you and your kids.
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by chidiisjohn: 8:32pm On Jan 05
[I sometimes bath my 7 yrs old girl...but since 2, i have taught her to wash her bum bum...all i do is pour water while she do it herself.

quote author=Beremx post=127780209]Bathing your daughter isn't the problem. How do you wash her private part without your hand touching there especially when she can't wash it herself? [/quote]
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Beremx(f): 8:38pm On Jan 05
Jonathan:

Wey rey
How you take wash your son own?
As old as you her, see wetin comot for your mouth...
Very shameless
It's very true age doesn't always come with wisdom, EVEN SENSELESS F0OLS GROW OLD...
are you sure you're okay?
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Timagex(m): 8:38pm On Jan 05
We4all:

He doesn't need to wash down there because it isn't necessary for her age. He can just splash water on it and that's all. The reason female adults wash down there is because of the things that go in there and of course comes out.

😁😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by EmekaBlue(m): 8:44pm On Jan 05
Immediately she gets married
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by maasoap(m): 8:57pm On Jan 05
madscientist88:
yes until your kids start masturbating because they love the ticklish feeling right? online there is an article about a woman crying her eyes out because her four year old girl has grown a habit of masturbating.poor child,many blamed it on the mum for touching her private while bathing her,there is an age for every thing,you can teach them to do it (clean their privates if need be ) at a later age, growing up i cant remember my mum touching my winky while bathing me.

Parents have to be careful about that so that kids don't get used to unintended stimulation.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by madscientist88(m): 9:10pm On Jan 05
maasoap:

Parents have to be careful about that so that kids don't get used to unintended stimulation.
its a popular topic if you search Google,kids do this but not for sexual purposes,parents have reported their kids doing this,lots articles about it on Google,this later can grow into a bad habit as they mature, this is why, after bathing them you sit them down in clear hot water not very hot water (not doap water) for about five minutes then you clean them up, doing so would remove any impurities from their privates.
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Thomthom(m): 9:17pm On Jan 05
Beremx:
I disagree with you. A female privates needs to be washed whether a baby, toddler, teen or full adult.
I never hear this one before o!
I say make I pass.... I dey baff my daughter and I wash her private... Me I no come no y nairalander come say na just to splash water
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by edunaragold(f): 9:37pm On Jan 05
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Once you don notice say two small mangoes don dey vex comot out from her chest,stop am.
u wan kill me with laugh here
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by abbeyd2(m): 9:42pm On Jan 05
I stopped bathing my daughter when she told me that my thing looked like her younger brother. 😲😲😲😲
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by NwaliE01: 10:02pm On Jan 05
Capernum:

My wife is always busy... She travels to work every morning. Well, while I keep teaching my children to be very sensitive to their bumbum and their tonton... I don't stop praying for divine protection. Can anyone keep his ward enough if God's not keeping? See, there is no hard and fast rule, God must keep our children from evil.
Amen.
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by emmyN(m): 11:02pm On Jan 05
Beremx:
Bathing your daughter isn't the problem. How do you wash her private part without your hand touching there especially when she can't wash it herself?

So what happens when his hands touch "there"? It's his child!
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by SlavaUkraini: 11:27pm On Jan 05
Postinor:
ok

OK kill you there
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Tzar(m): 12:12am On Jan 06
Immediately the child can properly wash her privates, armpit and navel properly. I start teaching them how to clean those places by 2yrs old. My two daughters could bathe themselves under minimal supervision by age 3-4. They are now fully grown teenagers.
By age 6 they will not even allow me their father or any male in the same room or toilet when they are undressed.

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by AbugaBugatti(m): 5:13am On Jan 06
If not single parent 4 years. And son to mother 6 years.
After that let mother take bath for daughter and Father take bath for son till they can take bath themselves.
Bible advise to train children. Train them how they can shower themselves from infant 👶
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by benqo01(m): 7:23am On Jan 06
For me i think 7-8 yrs

I used to bath my two nieces when i went to visit my sis, her husband goes to work she also go to work.

So i pick dem from school, bath them den serve them what to eat.

Next thing na to find way make dem sleep.

Cos of disturbance, me too gat rest

Dem sha chop beating for my hand before i commot for d house

Children dey play rough no b small
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Acidosis(m): 7:52am On Jan 06
Jewessgratitud3:
Should a father even bathe the children in the first place? Ok, fine. I know sometimes they need to help the wifes out with some chores but how about choosing to do other things while the mother handles that?

We are all girls and I don't think my father ever bathe any of us. My Mom always had her sisters around to help out besides my dad was a very busy man in his active days. So by 6am hes out of the house. weekends are his resting days after doing some major house cleaning which is not all the time.

Na jobless man dey siddon for house dey find pikin wey him go baf.

Please let the women handle bathing of children.. if any man is itching to bathe his children let him go for the boys or forget about it altogether. There are other important things to help out with Biko.

Modified
Let's stop pretending like there aren't cases of fathers sexually abusing their daughters. In as much as such dastardly act exist, it is important to guard against it and prevent anything that may likely encourage it.

I said what I said.

I dey shame for you, honestly. Common sense should tell you that men of this generation do not need to toil the ground from 6am to 11pm like your fathers did before they eat. Unlike your father's generation, men of this generation want to be involved in their children's lives. Common sense should also tell you that not all families love the idea of turning their relatives to slaves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Acidosis(m): 7:55am On Jan 06
Tzar:
Immediately the child can properly wash her privates, armpit and navel properly. I start teaching them how to clean those places by 2yrs old. My two daughters could bathe themselves under minimal supervision by age 3-4. They are now fully grown teenagers.
By age 6 they will not even allow me their father or any male in the same room or toilet when they are undressed.

Endorsed 💯
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Jewessgratitud3: 8:56am On Jan 06
Acidosis:

I dey shame for you, honestly. Common sense should tell you that men of this generation do not need to toil the ground from 6am to 11pm like your fathers did before they eat. Unlike your father's generation, men of this generation want to be involved in their children's lives. Common sense should also tell you that not all families love the idea of turning their relatives to slaves.

Stop beating yourself up so hard just to prove nothing. You made no sense
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by MySolace: 8:59am On Jan 06
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Why wait till mangoes start coming out?

Once she learns how to hold sponge ...she should start bathing herself. I believe a 4yrs or 5yrs can bathe herself.
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by DaRuud(m): 11:08am On Jan 06
Do t even start it , let the child have the feelings that a man isn't supposed to bath or see the unclothedness of a young girl or woman except they are married

Dilijingsly:
Am a family man and taking care of my children is not a big issue, my daughter is a year and a old . The big question is at what age should i stop bathing her?
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by donmik: 11:21am On Jan 06
Kobojunkie:
A mother could equally ask at what age should mothers stop bathing their boys, and you get an idea of what the issue really should be. When doing things for your kids, you do it to teach then them how to do it for themselves eventually. The child should be able to let you know when he/she can do it for herself when that time comes, or at least that she would like to try it for herself then. lipsrsealed

Perfect wisdom
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by razible5384(m): 1:17pm On Jan 06
Jewessgratitud3:
Should a father even bathe the children in the first place? Ok, fine. I know sometimes they need to help the wifes out with some chores but how about choosing to do other things while the mother handles that?

We are all girls and I don't think my father ever bathe any of us. My Mom always had her sisters around to help out besides my dad was a very busy man in his active days. So by 6am hes out of the house. weekends are his resting days after doing some major house cleaning which is not all the time. Na jobless man dey siddon for house dey find pikin wey him go baf.

Please let the women handle bathing of children.. if any man is itching to bathe his children let him go for the boys or forget about it altogether. There are other important things to help out with Biko.

Modified
Let's stop pretending like there aren't cases of fathers sexually abusing their daughters. In as much as such dastardly act exist, it is important to guard against it and prevent anything that may likely encourage it.

I said what I said.
oftentimes in your quest to sounding smart you end up being foolish. At your age you still reason like a toddler. Perhaps you need to enroll in some adult classes an salvage what is left of your miserable life
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by jaywon442: 8:14pm On Jan 06
We4all:

Is there the possibility of things going in there and not coming out again
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Beuberry(f): 9:55am On Jan 07
We4all:

Can't mothers or fathers use water to wash their kids kini?
Bathing for kids should stop when they are old enough to bath theirselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby / Three Sisters Born In 9 Months, Not Triplets But Same Age (pictures) / Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.