Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,213 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? (30977 Views)

At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? / At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? / A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by RockyEyo(m): 2:35pm On Jan 05
We4all:

In my opinion, a 6 year old girl is old enough to bath herself. All you need to do is teach her basic hygiene and that's all.

Age 6 ke....? Someone that can't reach her back nor understand the hidden places to wash, her bum crack, armpit and vj need serious attention, do u kW that a girl of her age can be infected, bro me I will bath my babe till she's at least 9yrs her training begins at age 7 (she baths n I supervise) una too dey serious for life, see this treasures are very innocent until the world happens to them.

Me wey dey naked for my mama face till I was 15yrs.... what is even wrong with our world?
Please let this kids be kids

6 Likes

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by uba1991: 2:38pm On Jan 05
At 18 when she reached adulthood
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by preciousmetals: 2:38pm On Jan 05
My Daughter is 6 years old and i still bath her
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Maxtipulation(m): 2:44pm On Jan 05
18yrs is ok grin
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by fxdee(m): 2:44pm On Jan 05
Kobojunkie:
A mother could equally ask at what age should mothers stop bathing their boys, and you get an idea of what the issue really should be. When doing things for your kids, you do it to teach then them how to do it for themselves eventually. The child should be able to let you know when he/she can do it for herself when that time comes, or at least that she would like to try it for herself then. lipsrsealed
.. very excellent.. thank you for this answer.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by na2016: 2:51pm On Jan 05
The Father should not birth the daughter at all. That should be the rule everywhere!0
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by mukthar2000(m): 2:53pm On Jan 05
I bath my 7years daughter, but when it come to her private part I tell her to Rinse it herself so that I we not go against the lesson we always thought her that, don't allow any body to touch ur private party baby.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by MossLuv: 3:00pm On Jan 05
As a single parent I bath my daughter till age of 8yrs
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Trophy12: 3:00pm On Jan 05
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Once you don notice say two small mangoes don dey vex comot out from her chest,stop am.
this man grin
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by dododawa1: 3:07pm On Jan 05
When you started

Seeing small small

INTEGRATED SCIENCE .
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Trophy12: 3:08pm On Jan 05
Jewessgratitud3:
Should a father even bathe the children in the first place? Ok, fine. I know sometimes they need to help the wifes out with some chores but how about choosing to do other things while the mother handles that?

We are all girls and I don't think my father ever bathe any of us. My Mom always had her sisters around to help out besides my dad was a very busy man in his days. So by 6am hes out of the house. weekends are his resting days after doing some major house cleaning which is not all the time.

Please let the women handle bathing of children.. if any man is itching to bathe his children let him go for the boys or forget about it altogether. There are other important things to help out with Biko.

Modified
Let's stop pretending like there aren't cases of fathers sexually abusing their daughters. In as much as such dastardly act exist, it is important to guard against it and prevent anything that may likely encourage it.

I said what I said.
awww u sound like my future wife. I love your points by the way

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by finallybusy: 3:08pm On Jan 05
This question makes front page every other year. Are women dumb or what?
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by 1Sharon(f): 3:09pm On Jan 05
Use your own discernment undecided

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by femi4: 3:11pm On Jan 05
Beremx:
Bathing your daughter isn't the problem. How do you wash her private part without your hand touching there especially when she can't wash it herself?
The private part take care of itself. No washing with soap
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by dododawa1: 3:12pm On Jan 05
Dilijingsly:
Am a family man and taking care of my children is not a big issue, my daughter is a year and a old . The big question is at what age should i stop bathing her?
add

What time

SHOULD you buy SHAVING STICK

For your children

Too.
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by SlavaUkraini: 3:15pm On Jan 05
A useless pedophile like Postinor should be monitored closely while bathing his daughter...

He is such a Bloody pedophile like his idol worshipping pedophile Prophet Muhammad ( destruction and damnation be upon him forever)

E nor go better for Postinor this New Year
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Shomek(m): 3:20pm On Jan 05
6 to 7 years
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Quebec91(m): 3:27pm On Jan 05
Rotten souls undecided
Beremx:
Bathing your daughter isn't the problem. How do you wash her private part without your hand touching there especially when she can't wash it herself?
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Beremx(f): 3:30pm On Jan 05
femi4:
The private part take care of itself. No washing with soap
I'm not talking about washing with soap. I mean washing with water only
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by xenten: 3:34pm On Jan 05
I have three daughters. I stopped bathing them when they reached age 3. I taught them to wash their private parts by themselves when they reached age 1.
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Maga123: 3:37pm On Jan 05
Every child regardless their genda. Gets to a stage where they become shy to bath outside pls when you begin to notice it teach them how to bath properly and hands off completely
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by babajero(m): 3:38pm On Jan 05
madscientist88:
well you have to avoid touching their privates either male or female,so my aunt thought me .
The problem is not about bathing your kids properly, the problem is how perverted your mind is. My advice to you, is to go and check your mental health and while at it still check your aunt's own as well.
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by babajero(m): 3:42pm On Jan 05
madscientist88:
yes until your kids start masturbating because they love the ticklish feeling right? online there is an article about a woman crying her eyes out because her four year old girl has grown a habit of masturbating.poor child,many blamed it on the mum for touching her private while bathing her,there is an age for every thing,you can teach them to do it at certain age, growing up i cant remember my mum touching my winky while bathing me.
bro you really need to go check your mental health, because I am not sure children would be safe around you, no matter the age.
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by engrvicky(m): 3:45pm On Jan 05
I stop at 5.
I always ask her to wash the under herself.
Simple and short!
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by mdntiri(m): 3:51pm On Jan 05
Dilijingsly:
Am a family man and taking care of my children is not a big issue, my daughter is a year and a old . The big question is at what age should i stop bathing her?
You should want to teach your children independence at an early age. Would serve them well
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by FireUpNow(m): 4:07pm On Jan 05
khattab02:
Correct advice!

Also encourage her to it herself. She no small again oo

Yeah she is bathing by herself now. Thanks buddy

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Tonididdyx: 4:08pm On Jan 05
I love my daughter pieces but I've had this discussion with my wife already.

I'll stop once she starts school.

Having kids is another lifestyle entirely esp female kids. Me that love walking around the house naked or shirtless, have to readjust because theirs a girl child in the house now 😁😩

.... We should also shake the table of, "butt washing after pooping"
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Postinor: 4:08pm On Jan 05
SlavaUkraini:
A useless pedophile like Postinor should be monitored closely while bathing his daughter...

He is such a Bloody pedophile like his idol worshipping pedophile Prophet Muhammad ( destruction and damnation be upon him forever)

E nor go better for Postinor this New Year
are you alright
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by BalogunIdowu(m): 4:11pm On Jan 05
Dilijingsly:

Once she can start doing it herself, age really doesn't determine that as some can learn to do faster than others.

And this kind question can bring other sensitive matters...and some will start to say nonsense!
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by saysoo: 4:12pm On Jan 05
Dilijingsly:
never do.
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Malawian(m): 4:13pm On Jan 05
Na why House Maids dey save person.
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by khattab02: 4:19pm On Jan 05
Maga123:
Every child regardless their genda. Gets to a stage where they become shy to bath outside pls when you begin to notice it teach them how to bath properly and hands off completely
lol.. like me then.

At 7 I no dey like bath outside oooo...

I gave one of my aunt then a hard time that decided to bath us outside, for compound wey my other mates dey too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Signs That Your Child Is Being Sexually Abused / Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia / Family Cries Out As Their Daughter's Oyinbo Husband Cremates Her Without Notice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.