Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,402 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? (30981 Views)

At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? / At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? / A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Enemyofpeace: 4:19pm On Jan 05
scoobyblogspot:

for what?
to help you bath your beautiful daughter
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by khattab02: 4:20pm On Jan 05
Tonididdyx:
I love my daughter pieces but I've had this discussion with my wife already.

I'll stop once she starts school.

Having kids is another lifestyle entirely esp female kids. Me that love walking around the house naked or shirtless, have to readjust because theirs a girl child in the house now 😁😩

.... We should also shake the table of, "butt washing after pooping"

grin grin grin grin

I understand that part" readjust " grin grin

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by achimendy(m): 4:25pm On Jan 05
Beremx:
Bathing your daughter isn't the problem. How do you wash her private part without your hand touching there especially when she can't wash it herself?

How do you wash your little boys private part without your hands touching there??
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by scoobyblogspot(m): 4:25pm On Jan 05
Enemyofpeace:
to help you bath your beautiful daughter

And then?
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Enemyofpeace: 4:32pm On Jan 05
scoobyblogspot:

And then?
then dress her up for the day and take her to school

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by madscientist88(m): 4:49pm On Jan 05
babajero:
bro you really need to go check your mental health, because I am not sure children would be safe around you, no matter the age.
get well soon
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by madscientist88(m): 4:50pm On Jan 05
babajero:
The problem is not about bathing your kids properly, the problem is how perverted your mind is. My advice to you, is to go and check your mental health and while at it still check your aunt's own as well.
when comprehension is a problem,you know there is something definitely wrong with the individual,sorry get well soon.
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Kobojunkie: 4:51pm On Jan 05
besayag:
if d father can change her diaper why can't he wash there
Help me ask ooo!! lipsrsealed
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Kobojunkie: 4:53pm On Jan 05
ADURA123:
β– Absolutely correct, i stop bathing my Senior daughter at age 7, she said she can do it by herself, i encourage her to bath well and be very clean. Same for the senior boy, I believe it will in a long run help them to be independent and hygiene conscious. Complements of the season.
Complements of the season to you too. undecided

I just stopped bathing a 5-year-old here. I still watch him every other day to make sure he does it well but since he decided he wants to do it himself. undecided
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Kobojunkie: 4:55pm On Jan 05
SharingIsLife:
You mean this? Self cleaning? Hmmmmm. Okay oh!
Go hospital go see how many of the coma patients easily get sores in their private parts if no properly cleaned and dried regularly. Self-cleaning does not mean do not clean. Women and men alike need to regularly wash and dry their private area daily abeg! undecided
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Capernum: 4:56pm On Jan 05
saintruky:

How do you wash her private parts?

Sincerely, I don't know o... I know, I wash it... Without paying any special attention.
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by olaeffect(m): 4:56pm On Jan 05
Kobojunkie:
A mother could equally ask at what age should mothers stop bathing their boys, and you get an idea of what the issue really should be. When doing things for your kids, you do it to teach then them how to do it for themselves eventually. The child should be able to let you know when he/she can do it for herself when that time comes, or at least that she would like to try it for herself then. lipsrsealed

May God continue to increase your wisdom πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸ™Œ
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Kobojunkie: 5:01pm On Jan 05
Lovelyn451:
there's nothing to wash there, absolutely nothing....my father bathed me too, he never washed there, he go just bathe you straight shikena, and I grew up never washing there,whether I get vagina or not, I don't know sef....lol
Please don't teach this to your kids. They are to be comfortable with their body including their privates abeg! lipsrsealed

Go to hospitals and see how coma patients dey suffer sores and infections down there due to not being properly cleaned. The terrible smell alone will make you vomit. You have to wash yourself well down there. there is no reason not to please. If you have gone nose blind to your smell β€” whether you are male or female β€” I suggest you solicit the advice of others on the issue. undecided
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Kobojunkie: 5:01pm On Jan 05

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Capernum: 5:10pm On Jan 05
NwaliE01:

But you can still throw her up after your wife bath and cloth her.
The world today have made having physical contact with our girls children look evil.
The truth is that we don't want to expose them to those monsters on the street.
So, we apply caution from the get go.
I don't bath my baby girl because I have thought them no one is allowed to touch their private part except their mom or few anties. I think from ages 5 should be okay to stop showering her.

My wife is always busy... She travels to work every morning. Well, while I keep teaching my children to be very sensitive to their bumbum and their tonton... I don't stop praying for divine protection. Can anyone keep his ward enough if God's not keeping? See, there is no hard and fast rule, God must keep our children from evil.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Thryphosa(m): 5:10pm On Jan 05
My daughter will be 6 next month, I still bath her but she baths her private part herself. I think by age 7 or 8 thereabout, she should be able to bath all by herself.
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by SlavaUkraini: 5:11pm On Jan 05
Postinor:
are you alright

Go to hell and ask your pedophile Prophet Muhammad ...

Two useless pedophiles...
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Postinor: 5:19pm On Jan 05
SlavaUkraini:

ok
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by truthhurts2: 5:20pm On Jan 05
Kobojunkie:
A mother could equally ask at what age should mothers stop bathing their boys, and you get an idea of what the issue really should be. When doing things for your kids, you do it to teach then them how to do it for themselves eventually. The child should be able to let you know when he/she can do it for herself when that time comes, or at least that she would like to try it for herself then. lipsrsealed

Kobo...For the very first time here on NL, I fell in love with this your comment. This answers it all...
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by BRATISLAVA: 5:29pm On Jan 05
madscientist88:
yes until your kids start masturbating because they love the ticklish feeling right? online there is an article about a woman crying her eyes out because her four year old girl has grown a habit of masturbating.poor child,many blamed it on the mum for touching her private while bathing her,there is an age for every thing,you can teach them to do it (clean their privates if need be ) at a later age, growing up i cant remember my mum touching my winky while bathing me.

Smegma?
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by OKOATA(m): 5:32pm On Jan 05
SlavaUkraini:

Guy make I solve una two issues na. This na New Year o.
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by saintruky(m): 5:40pm On Jan 05
Capernum:

Sincerely, I don't know o... I know, I wash it... Without paying any special attention.

It's okay... I'm glad you do assist madam with chores...
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Exceed15: 5:46pm On Jan 05
I like bathing my little daughter,brush her teeth and dress her up. Father - daughter relationship eh ! even my wife get jealous. Every father should know when to stop.
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by beardedboy(m): 5:59pm On Jan 05
Beremx:
Bathing your daughter isn't the problem. How do you wash her private part without your hand touching there especially when she can't wash it herself?
And what's the problem with touching my own daughter's private part?!

To me, there's no difference in what age to stop bathing my son or daughter.
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Kobojunkie: 6:02pm On Jan 05
BRATISLAVA:
Smegma?
Yuck! grin
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by 4KNGOATS(m): 6:02pm On Jan 05
Dilijingsly:
Am a family man and taking care of my children is not a big issue, my daughter is a year and a old . The big question is at what age should i stop bathing her?
Only a sick oervertic bastardzzz would bath his daughter
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by BRATISLAVA: 6:03pm On Jan 05
Kobojunkie:
Yuck! grin

He's saying it with so much authority. Will these little boys not develop it?
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by richempire1: 6:11pm On Jan 05
10 yrs
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Omoluabi16(m): 6:15pm On Jan 05
mukthar2000:
I bath my 7years daughter, but when it come to her private part I tell her to Rinse it herself so that I we not go against the lesson we always thought her that, don't allow any body to touch ur private party baby.
For such a sensitive issue, this is very lovely. Good job.πŸ‘

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Adinije(f): 6:22pm On Jan 05
We4all:

He doesn't need to wash down there because it isn't necessary for her age. He can just splash water on it and that's all. The reason female adults wash down there is because of the things that go in there and of course comes out.
Do you know that a girl child born today has already started producing mucus down there?
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Capernum: 6:31pm On Jan 05
AlabiKILLER2023:

Swear sey you no dey touch her

tinini tanana

I dey touch her. Silly pervert. Not all men are like you. In fact, plenty are still sane.
Re: At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? by Ashawoman82: 6:31pm On Jan 05
Beremx:
what the problem for christ sake, is she not a child, how do mothers wash the private part of their boys too...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Signs That Your Child Is Being Sexually Abused / Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia / Family Cries Out As Their Daughter's Oyinbo Husband Cremates Her Without Notice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.