Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Don't Make This Mistake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Make This Mistake (379 Views)

I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. / To All Japa Guys"dont You Ever Make This Mistake" / Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Make This Mistake by Bonab: 10:13pm On Jan 04
I was discussing with a lady the other day and she said to me that her biggest regret last year was putting all her eggs in one basket. By that she meant that being in a relationship with one guy who could dump her to marry another lady is a wrong strategy.
She decided that this year she would date as many guys simultaneously as possible, atleast one of them would marry her.
While I listened to her, I felt pity for her. I could see how desperate she was, but honestly it is not her fault; especially,if you have invested so much into a relationship and it collapses like a pack of card.
But hear me, it is a big risk to date many men at the same time,with the hope that one would marry you. In most relationships, the guys would always ask for sex, so how would you feel jumping from one bed to another trying to satisfy different men so that at least one of them would marry you.
Don't allow desperation to drive you into making hasty decisions. Marriage though it is good and many desires it,but it shouldn't be the only bases for estimating your self worth.
There are somethings that would never happen at the time we want it,but it will still happen. Make peace with that.
Also, don't make decisions based on your emotions. That you are heartbroken today should not be the reason,why you would want to risk your life. Take time to heal from your past, and learn from the mistakes of your past before going into another relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Make This Mistake by FRANCISTOWN: 11:52pm On Jan 04
Bonab:

I was discussing ...

We are in the days of survival.
If you go fall in love. You dey on your own

2 Likes

Re: Don't Make This Mistake by SafetyFirst(m): 12:40am On Jan 05
That's the worst thing she can do to herself emotionally, if she follows that path.

1 Like

Re: Don't Make This Mistake by pansophist(m): 1:01am On Jan 05
Did she tell you the reason why the guy dumped her for another woman?

Dating is a qualifying period before marriage. If any of them dont like the bargain, then they should move on. The idea because your beloved dumped you means he is at fault is wrong.

You can be a victim, and guilty at the same time (e.g., crossing an expressway and getting hit by a truck, when you could have used the pedestrian bridge).

Not saying she is at fault here, but you must know the reason before thinking its the fault of the person that dumped her, otherwise, we will descend to a witchhunt, or point-and-kill justice method, where all you have to do is put up allegations, and without due process, we lynch the innocent (eg Aluu 4 boys).

7 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Does Love Thrive Without Money? / If You Want Your Husband To...-Chacha Eke List Ten Things Nigerian Husbands Love / 8 Signs He Has Strong Feelings For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.