Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,905 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. (46331 Views)

Update: What My Friend Saw On His Babe Phone. / A Friend Saw This On His Partner's Whatsapp Status / Nude Pictures From My Babe Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by JustPowerApps(m): 9:49am On Jan 05
cheesy cheesy Too early to start having dating issues, this is 5th of January fah
Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:54am On Jan 05
I just dnt know why BOYS take Girlfriend and boyfriend relationship so serious that they even seek for advice ...

My friend , the girl owes you nothing, she is playing tot the gallery of who will marry her and give her a good home.....

You as a BOY should focus on getting more money and planning how your family will be like when you marry.....

When you get married to her , pls come for advice ....

Else look for your close friends to advise you on what to do , here is strictly not for people who will still not marry but people that are already married.,..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by Meteng: 9:55am On Jan 05
People wey don knack go far
Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by tubolancer(m): 9:56am On Jan 05
She is still in the market, this thing has happened to 99 percent of men. It is your turn bear it.
Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by Goalnaldo(m): 9:57am On Jan 05
I need to go and do Thanksgiving for those girls that refused to give me their number 😂 so na this kind problems I for dey face? 👀 Me way no like stress.

3 Likes

Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:58am On Jan 05
Ajheboy:
A friend bought a discussion to me, nairalanders advice him.

He said he went through his babe gallery and saw a chat she screenshot where a guy told her "I'll give you the best French kiss ever when are you resuming?"

She didn't sound uninterested though...

He asked her about it, she said it's nothing...that's it's never gonna happen

He said he felt like slapping her.

He opened her chat with the guy and saw where she called him, "my love", "my baby".

He said he doesn't know what to do.

Kai obinrin 🤦‍♂️

What would you advise pls?

She told him it's nothing serious, even after this lady used to tell him,she can never date on her campus.
Oga,Tell that your guy to dump her as quickly as possible,oo.That discovery is a glaring RED FLAG, which spells danger ahead.
No decent girl in a relationship will ever,ever refer to a so called "male friend" as my baby,my love,no matter what.She may possibly have slept with the guy already,for him to be telling her about French kissing when she resumes.
Tell your guy to dump the harlot now.
For his sanity and peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by ezugegere(m): 10:00am On Jan 05
Is she his wife?
Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by EmekaBlue(m): 10:01am On Jan 05
Normal thing. Other guys girlfriend never send u their boobi pic bfr?!
Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by DemonAngel(m): 10:04am On Jan 05
Hmmn
Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by Silentgroper(m): 10:05am On Jan 05
Jewessgratitud3:
What's all this noise about? As if you men don't do worse. Abegi!

Na girlfriend she be, not your wife. She still has the right to dump you for a better man. Abeg make we hear word.
I guess the actual reasons why you ................ are starting to pan out...
Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by bentenny(m): 10:07am On Jan 05
Ajheboy:

He said he went through his babe gallery and saw a chat she screenshot where a guy told her "I'll give you the best French kiss ever when are you resuming?"

He opened her chat with the guy and saw where she called him, "my love", "my baby".

Kai obinrin 🤦‍♂️

She told him it's nothing serious, even after this lady used to tell him,she can never date on her campus.
Firstly, according to your friend's narrative,she saved a screenshot of a guy telling her he will give her the best 'french kiss'!

For the fact that she had to screenshot such chat meant she might likely be anticipating such kiss which may not have been the first!

Secondly,the fact that she was already comfortable with that chat to the point that she saw as 'nothing serious' meant she had already had sex with this same guy!

Thirdly,your friend should not go to the point of slapping or assaulting any lady no matter the financial investment he has made to her!
It shows he is not emotionally matured!

Saying she will not date on a campus is simply a blank statement!
She may not date but she will likely knack!😄😄

Lastly,as per your advise!
With all the evidence and dark-red flags on display,I think your friend should start parking his emotional bags for an immediate exit so that the next shocker he witnesses will not make him do something he will later regret!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by Otunbakayce: 10:09am On Jan 05
Jestin:
One person nor dey get babe until u wife her. Know this and kn peace
Yeah, more like make a community pvssy your personal property.
Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by John4B: 10:09am On Jan 05
This is new year you people should stop bringing irrelevant issues here.
Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by Solofresh2: 10:11am On Jan 05
EbenezerTriumph:
leave woman matter else you go die young.
If I share with you how I tracked my girl's phone activity with the phone I bought for her you'll be shocked she has been engaging on WhatsApp night calls with another guy from 11pm to 3am while telling me by 8pm that she is tired and she wants to sleep
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by Adams011(m): 10:11am On Jan 05
It’s something o my guy!, I’m a living victim!, infact what I saw on my ex’s phone was the guy texting her that he misses her lips, and this is the same guy she swore they can never have a thing together lmao, she told me it was a forced kiss and I believed her back in Uni!, guy!. I only check on her WhatsApp which I do not see things, but my stars just directed me to her SMS and I saw things grin But not long, I decided to dey rapid bang her puna only coz as Omo Ogbon ino say this one don dey enter street. D relationship no survive 6months after, but I bang Ehn! con comot mind and feelings for her grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by Nahunger(m): 10:13am On Jan 05
Dexy4yah:
Una still dey fall inlove?

Una dey try o

😂😂😂😂
As in ehn

1 Like

Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by Nahunger(m): 10:15am On Jan 05
EbenezerTriumph:
If I share with you how I tracked my girl's phone activity with the phone I bought for her you'll be shocked she has been engaging on WhatsApp night calls with another guy from 11pm to 3am while telling me by 8pm that she is tired and she wants to sleep

😂😂😂😂
Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by EbenezerTriumph: 10:16am On Jan 05
BloomingDale:

Na your wife? She should not speak to other guys because of you? Na you create am? The way some of you think is just mind boggling. Later, fools like you will blindside her with another girl as your wife.
Bamidele if I reason your matter ehn this forum go tire you.
Don't quote me again

1 Like

Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by Lanre1st(m): 10:19am On Jan 05
Honestly there nothing as she said.

working in an organization, or with a team, there is always a friendly pranks as you point out in the post. Calling my love or saying giving her French kiss is what we use to joke while in real sense it never serious.

If you really love her have discussion with her on how to caution on such pranks, so you don’t regretting losing a valuable girl
Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by abba190: 10:19am On Jan 05
Ajheboy:

Kai obinrin 🤦‍♂️

japaaaaaaaaaa
Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by Hassanmaye(m): 10:27am On Jan 05
Gadafii:
You or your friend dey cràze

Since una no wan Dey hear words, how many times we go tell una say she’s not your girl, it’s just your turn. He either leave her the Bleep alone or continue to wait for his turn, with caution

If she beat that girl up because of this obvious reason that he’s not the only one with access to the watering hole then he’s a weak and fôolish man
Tell yourself or your man, a girl is like a watering hole in the wilderness, all animals come to taste from the water, nobody have solo claim to that watering hole, but those only those with survival instincts comes around this watering hole, if you notice someone has been there before, that’s not your business, and you shouldn’t be concerned if someone will come there after you. If you feel threatened at the watering hole, you either adapt or look elsewhere
Bad guy we men wants to own one for ourselves
Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by Hassanmaye(m): 10:28am On Jan 05
EbenezerTriumph:
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by Hassanmaye(m): 10:28am On Jan 05
EbenezerTriumph:
Are you a soldier?

1 Like

Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by sync(f): 10:29am On Jan 05
Children pls face your studies biko
Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by olisaEze(m): 10:31am On Jan 05
You know a boy has become a man when he understands that the 'y' in your girlfriend is silent. Seriously, your friend was expecting exclusive viewing rights on a free to air channel without subscription?? He must be a really funny dude. It's only a simp that feels the need to spy on his woman to feel safe. If you wan stay, stay, if you wan go, go, after all the beautiful ones are not yet born! But come to think of it, the beautiful ones cannot be born because simps like him just won't let the ugly ones die of hunger! undecided That your friend sef, na wicked person to all mankind!! angry grin
Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by Freelancerr(m): 10:37am On Jan 05
cool
Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by Pimine: 10:38am On Jan 05
SQLmastar:
The first of rule of Relationship is TRUST.
Why would you browse her phone chats? Those are private data and totally unacceptable.

She is probably a pretty a lady, therefore there is every tendency she would receive constant wooing from the male folks.

Chats, screenshots, etc. are not a proof of her infidelity.
The only proof of infidelity in a relationship is if you catch her "red-handed" in the act.
You are not wise.
Only one who has proven to be trustworthy after series of investigations and low key observations should be trusted. If you've gone through her chats periodically and are satisfied with how she responds to her chasers then you can begin to take her seriously.

Is your trust that cheap that you give it away to a woman of easy virtue? Please stop giving people advice. You need help!
Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by dejolly(m): 10:39am On Jan 05
Women and cheat are like 5 and 6. That’s what you saw what about the ones you haven’t seen? When it comes to women just pray to God to give you your own wife
Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by Davidic1999: 10:42am On Jan 05
SQLmastar:
The first of rule of Relationship is TRUST.
Why would you browse her phone chats? Those are private data and totally unacceptable.

She is probably a pretty a lady, therefore there is every tendency she would receive constant wooing from the male folks.

Chats, screenshots, etc. are not a proof of her infidelity.
The only proof of infidelity in a relationship is if you catch her "red-handed" in the act.

SIMP
Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by Psoul(m): 10:42am On Jan 05
madscientist88:
a man said to me,if you want a woman make sure she is a virgin,you could atleast count on her loyalty and respect after you disvirgin her on your wedding night. a virgin could be worth it, second chance good girls are out there, atleast girls who got brains and skills and have sex as the last thing in a book of a thousand pages,my girlfriend must atleast record an IQ of 115 -120 for us to date i dont joke with intellectual compatibility,a girl who screenshot such a moment in her phone either wants to use it to blackmail him or is forwarding it to another person to see and advice her on what to do regarding the situation. my stand here is she cant be trusted. addressing other males with such costly words which is supposed to be reserved for your alpha is not just pathetic but manipulative,you can see the deception in this, women use these words when they want to get something from men.just think about it

You ended up not making any reasonable sense. Your write up is full of contradictions.

This is why lawyers will always advise their clients not to use long grammar to answer questions in court. Monotonous responses are better.

When you talk to y much you're bound to make mistakes thinking you're making sense. And you get yourself implicated.
Re: What My Friend Saw On His Babe's Phone. by Azazyel: 10:44am On Jan 05
Ajheboy:

Kai obinrin 🤦‍♂️

That's her bestie. If you wanna live long and free from hypertension, just erase from your mind. With what I'm seeing, your relationship is already coming to an end. I can see that she is a student. Guy, you dey try. Most of these female students dey knack anything and are really adventurous when it comes to knacks. Their heads are filled with different types of styles they wanna try out before they finish school. If she ain't trying those things with you then very likely she's trying them out elsewhere. Stop checking her phone. Treat the relationship casually and rest. Try and build your career. Sadly, She is not yours yet. The same way you see ladies with big front and back that you wanna bang. She is also having that feeling when she sees fine boys. School is usually not the right place to pick a life partner except that person you pick is really mature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. / Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. / 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.