Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell (4027 Views)

Let's not forget about girls wey toto dey smell during doggie / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by Rexymania(m): 9:27pm On Jan 05
Na dead body toto you won fvck Abi na infection
Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by Illegal1(m): 9:47pm On Jan 05
LIVINGICONREBOR:
Oh God here we go again. We just start 2024.

omoh.........so make we no fu*ck again bcus we jst start 2024?
Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by Illegal1(m): 9:52pm On Jan 05
omoh..........i never experience dis tin b4,and i pray make i no even cum across am bcus i fit injure person pikin dat day.
Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by Dexy4yah(m): 9:54pm On Jan 05
As a lady if you have smelling punna abeg do something about it..... nothing men detest like that shiit

E dey Kee love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by Illegal1(m): 9:54pm On Jan 05
seanwilliam:

You didn’t complete the story. You knacked her join the smelly Abi u no knack am grin

omoh.........nah very important question u ask ooh..

1 Like

Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by Dexy4yah(m): 9:58pm On Jan 05
brain54:
One of the most pretty girls I ever dated...

Had this issue. Infact when the room started oozing she put her fingers over her face and started crying. She actually knew she had a problem and claimed to have tried different treatments.

I felt so much pity for her. Very beautiful girl!

Forget that thing

Na toomuch knacking with different sex partners dey mostly cause that thing and they know it.
Most of this girls have more than one sex partner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by Onebabe(f): 10:23pm On Jan 05
brain54:
One of the most pretty girls I ever dated...

Had this issue. Infact when the room started oozing she put her fingers over her face and started crying. She actually knew she had a problem and claimed to have tried different treatments.

I felt so much pity for her. Very beautiful girl!
She dey crase. Beautiful girl wey Herr puna dey some.
Na mental dey worry am.
Tell her to go and buy MetroGel-Vaginal, Vandazole,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by dkidd: 10:32pm On Jan 05
flokii:
The girl is the careless type.. some of them are educated but are illiterates when it comes to sexuality.
@OP If you observe, she won't say anything about using condom, cos that's how most of them go raw with several men till they contact STIs lorisirisi. Then they'll start abusing antibiotics like flagyl.
Exactly... Dirty disease infested pigs. Op next time pour hypo with izal inside and leave for 30 mins inside then repeat thrice and let her sit inside warm water and izal for another 30 mins then bathe her 😐

1 Like

Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by Richkid2021(m): 12:06am On Jan 06
Khallicopyro:
Ladies in the house is there a remedy to smelling punami?
I met this girl recently. First thing that attracted me to her was her height. She's tall, not slim, not fat. And to top am, she get yansh. When I was toasting her I dey dream of that yansh. I dey fantasize about so many things I go do to that yansh, that waiste.
Finally she gree after enough shakara, after enough campaign, enough propaganda. Omo! I turn to politician once. I was APC she was the electorate.
To cut the long story short. Our first time of making love... What a horrible experience. Started very excitedly... She was talking dirty. Like "I'll finish you this night". And I was like "i go scatter your toto this night"
But.....,.................
When e set I come start to dey perceive one kind offensive smell. At first I no understand but later I know. The more she wet the more stinky she became. And when I finally removed her trouser, omg! The smell was too much. I couldn't go on. I lost erection, I had to give an excuse that I had something I needed to attend to that I forgot and took off advising her to go take a bath before my coming back. To my surprise when she got up there was a wet spot on the bed. I realized that she had squirted and that was why the offensive smell.... Last last I called her from my friend's place and told her there was an emergency and I'm to travel so I sent her money and she left. Since then it's been one excuse to another... I like her a lot but that smell too much. I almost won choke. How can I tell her that her thing is smelling? How can I help her
get her feminine wash it's not expensive u can chat me up I sell my digit is on my bio below.
Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by Lucifyre: 1:03am On Jan 06
This reminds me of a similar thread i saw a whilebk on reddit, saved a convo and meme i found funny.

Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by wiseone28: 1:16am On Jan 06
Smelly thread

Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by chymeze: 4:57am On Jan 06
She actually finished you that night like she promised, didn't she? So promise kept. Why still complaining?
Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by Business3600: 5:57am On Jan 06
I can treat her, its STD
Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by Jeon(f): 6:48am On Jan 06
Ladies, stay away from those men, you won't listen.
They keep giving you multiple infections that caused your pussy to smell.

1 Like

Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by Yankee101: 6:51am On Jan 06
Waiting to have sex after marriage is not just the Bible being strict. It helps prevent you from facing issues like this which most times comes from having multiple sexual partners
Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by mysticwarrior(m): 7:03am On Jan 06
josh123:
You for wear helmet na
no na nose mask he for wear

1 Like

Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by Khallicopyro: 8:16am On Jan 06
seanwilliam:

You didn’t complete the story. You knacked her join the smelly Abi u no knack am grin
Badt guy
Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by Khallicopyro: 8:19am On Jan 06
Illegal1:

omoh.........nah very important question u ask ooh..
Legend
Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by Khallicopyro: 8:22am On Jan 06
dkidd:

Exactly... Dirty disease infested pigs. Op next time pour hypomized with izal inside amd leave for 30 mins insidethen repeat thrice amd let her sit inside warm water and izal for another 30 mins then bathe her 😐
Person daughter abi?
Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by Khallicopyro: 8:25am On Jan 06
chymeze:
She actually finished you that night like she promised, didn't she? So promise kept. Why still complaining?
Yes o! She finished me aswerugod
Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by brain54(m): 8:41am On Jan 06
Yankee101:
Waiting to have sex after marriage is not just the Bible being strict. It helps prevent you from facing issues like this which most times comes from having multiple sexual partners
Bro...

What if you discover your wife is a stinky on your wedding night?

cry
Re: I Like Her But Her Kpekus Dey Smell by drmuri(m): 9:03am On Jan 06
Most likely pelvic inflammatory disease PID.
let her see a gynecologist ASAP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Question 4female. / Should I Beg Him. / If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.