Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work (32596 Views)

Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work / 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift / Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by winner37(m): 1:12pm On Jan 06
Married women contributs 98 % to failed marriage..
How can a sensible wife be sleeping and her husband will go to work without eating of going with lunch?
I thank God she got the stimulus on time and she awaken from her slumber..
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by drimzsmoke(m): 1:26pm On Jan 06
nlfpmod:
Viral 2 spoons story in Nigeria: A man’s female coworker cooks & brings extra homemade lunch & 2 spoons so they can share everyday.

Man’s wife started cooking & packing his lunch to stop that.

A social media user, MumZee Debbie, who shared the 2 spoons story wrote:

Another lady, Ms. Nadi Madisha shared:

What's your response to this?

Lolz, food is the way to a man's heart but it won't get you a man in the work place.... Make him feel needed, take a work to him and ask him to help you solve it, call him in the night or middle of the night with a problem that needs to be solved. Men always fall damsel in distress, ALWAYS!!!
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Cantonese: 1:28pm On Jan 06
Too late.

Now the man will invite the same woman to share his own food. The man will surely return the favour.

Treat your spouse carelessly, someone out there will treat your spouse carefully. The same happens that male and female.
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Yabsun(m): 1:34pm On Jan 06
This single tweet of hers made her a sudden millionaire with the largesse she received for her submissiveness and humour. Same topic landed on Nairaland and it became toxicity and fire.
This place is just very toxic. No joy at all. Hian! angry
Most people aren’t raised with love here obviously.

3 Likes

Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by tonicyril: 1:41pm On Jan 06
turmacs:
Very useless women. As a man, this is how you know you've married nonsense. I don't just know why some women will know what is right for their husbands and for the sake of their marriage, but they will want to wait first and see if the man will start getting it from outside or not, before they sit up, useless women everywhere. That's how one of my neighbor suddenly started going to the gym to reduce her weight and fat tummy, because e be like say her husband don begin dey romance other gials outside 😹 but the mumu was waiting for her husband to start cheating before she does the needful, nonsense.
If u had told them earlier before they suspect anything, they would say the husband is trying to kill them, domesticated them and make them slave, reason men to go to fhe length to tell dem again,

If u like do, if u like don't do..so far I get my solace somewhere else I am good.
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by tonicyril: 1:44pm On Jan 06
Tallesty1:
You don't do things for the one you love because you enjoy doing it. Sacrifices and compromises are among the things that fuel beautiful relationships.
Are u married??
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by spagettiluv: 1:49pm On Jan 06
Now the woman has turned millionaire just because of her tweet
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by ekelebeXstunner: 1:50pm On Jan 06
Kobojunkie:
By the time she starts experiencing a receding hairline, depression, and maybe weight gain as a result of all that stress she is putting herself through thinking she has to compete with others for her husband, be sure to tell her it is all worth it too. undecided
You spent the whole holiday season on Nairaland. You do not have a life.
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by femi4: 1:55pm On Jan 06
EreluRoz:
Not all women enjoys cooking, which means a woman might love you and still struggle to cook for you because she doesn't enjoy doing it
Nonsense....she doesn't have to enjoy it. That's why it's called sacrifice.

I don't enjoy driving too...yet I have to drive her up and down
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Goalnaldo(m): 1:56pm On Jan 06
We need to ask the woman the prayer point she made and the church she attended in cross over service. Cause she seems to be the first person God answered her prayers in 2024. As I'm posting this, over 2 million naira has been donated to her. Twitter men 5-0 feminism 😂
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by meedoLock(m): 2:03pm On Jan 06
And the babe has been receiving enormous donations from other users since she made that tweet. It was around 2m plus the last time I check. She Don dey fear sef, she tell people e don do grin

Others dey ask her to cut soap for them too
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by luminouz(m): 2:04pm On Jan 06
BloomingDale:
God forbid me to wake up so early to cook for any man.

Any man? Even your dad, uncle, grandpa?
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Omalicious1: 2:12pm On Jan 06
[quote author=nlfpmod post=127794773]Viral 2 spoons story in Nigeria: A man’s female coworker cooks & brings extra homemade lunch & 2 spoons so they can share everyday.

Man’s wife started cooking & packing his lunch to stop that.

A social media user, MumZee Debbie, who shared the 2 spoons story wrote:

It's a very smart way to make the wife wake up to reality...a real woman would never let her man leave the house hungry or or nee
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Vicana: 2:18pm On Jan 06
EreluRoz:
Can you sacrifice what you ain't good at ? There are other ways to show love and why do you assume all women can cook? There are homes where the man is in charge of the cooking and they are waxing stronger

Then what's sacrifice, if you can't learn to do what is necessary? Food can keep a man, a woman should be taught how to cook, infact it should be inbuilt. Even a little baby girl enjoy cooking sand while growing up. And a full grown won't enjoy cooking.... please don't give excuse for nonchalancy.....not cooking haven't sent some women out of their homes.
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by EconFinance: 2:19pm On Jan 06
Juniorangel:
Some women no send you ooo, if you like cheat on her with Hilda Baci them no kuku send you. I know of a married woman that can't even cook for her children, she prefers to buy cooked food or noodles for her children, common Egusi Soup is like a big task for her.
make she continue
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by CHoccolaTE: 2:39pm On Jan 06
BloomingDale:
God forbid me to wake up so early to cook for any man.

I tire, if he wants to cheat he will just pour your food in Dustbin and continue using his colleagues spoon to eat.
Waking up 2:00am or whenever to cook never stopped any man from cheating.
But at least she made millions from the incident so something good came of it.
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by womanofsteel: 2:44pm On Jan 06
cooking, driving, cleaning are things you should know how to do for yourself despite your gender so that you don't get confused while choosing a life partner.
Waking up by 4am won't prevent your husband from cheating. Some men don't even like home made lunch because it becomes stale and cold before stipulated time. I know of one that normally gives his out at work.
The lady that brought 2 spoons may just be out of concern and nothing else.
Women that don't wake up by 4am to pack lunch for their husbands are not bad either infact some men won't allow their wives go through such stress.
A lot of guys crying on their comments can't do same for themselves. Most are jobless and struggling financially that's why taking lunch to work is such a big deal for you.
I don't blame you guys Sha.

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by MrSmithy: 3:20pm On Jan 06
Since she decided to be lazy let another woman teach how to be smart...
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Karleb(m): 3:30pm On Jan 06
If you don't find true love it's honestly better to stay single.

If you buy love, these entitled women will take your money, time and love and give you nothing in return.

I really appreciate this lady for being a good woman.
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by cutesharon(f): 3:56pm On Jan 06
She isn't serious. Instead of her to ask that she brings 3 spoons so all of them will eat together. 😀😀
Anyways, person wey no bring spoon sef still fit collect her husband even if she packs 10 boxes of lunch. Man wey go troway go troway.
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by delishpot: 3:58pm On Jan 06
The man is useless. So if his wife no cook for whatever reasons, he can't cook and pack a meal for himself? Even ordinary sandwich? He has long throat and it's his type they mostly poison to death through food and drinks.
He must chop from co workers plate? Can we also say that if a man can't meet family expenses for whatever reasons, his wife can start accepting money or eating from their male neighbour?
Those okaying his behavior are stupid like him too!

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by ronyman(m): 4:03pm On Jan 06
Ye that's true.
EreluRoz:
Not all women enjoys cooking, which means a woman might love you and still struggle to cook for you because she doesn't enjoy doing it
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by ronyman(m): 4:05pm On Jan 06
Was that what happened? Just asking
ecolime:
She quickly upped her game. So many Judys out there.

Make her story no be like May own.
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Emaprince: 4:05pm On Jan 06
womanofsteel:
cooking, driving, cleaning are things you should know how to do for yourself despite your gender so that you don't get confused while choosing a life partner.
Waking up by 4am won't prevent your husband from cheating. Some men don't even like home made lunch because it becomes stale and cold before stipulated time. I know of one that normally gives his out at work.
The lady that brought 2 spoons may just be out of concern and nothing else.
Women that don't wake up by 4am to pack lunch for their husbands are not bad either infact some men won't allow their wives go through such stress.
A lot of guys crying on their comments can't do same for themselves. Most are jobless and struggling financially that's why taking lunch to work is such a big deal for you.
I don't blame you guys Sha.
Some how you judged men that are struggling...but you are mad women are judged for not cooking.

What's the only thing a woman adds in her marriage? If you can't cook for the man that carries majority of the family's financial burden, of what use are you to him?

If a man is judged for not being financially able to cater for his familly, such woman that can't cook, is useless and deserves no man.
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by bigiyaro(m): 4:22pm On Jan 06
EreluRoz:
I have girls doing crash programs in catering cos of boyfriend wey like food. Women should naturally like cooking, any woman hating to cook wether for herself or family has a mental issue.
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Hotice085: 4:36pm On Jan 06
delishpot:
The man is useless. So if his wife no cook for whatever reasons, he can't cook and pack a meal for himself? Even ordinary sandwich? He has long throat and it's his type they mostly poison to death through food and drinks.
He must chop from co workers plate? Can we also say that if a man can't meet family expenses for whatever reasons, his wife can start accepting money or eating from their male neighbour?

You be proper he-goat, do you know if the husband was pulling her legs or just want to shine her eyes?
Even do you think a man working can have the strength to prepare food for himself after facing the Lagos road whahala
Me I almost burn down my house coz I wanted to warm food after getting home late and my body needed sleep
Na smoke wake me up since then if I don't eat before reaching home I go sleep empty stomach you de here de yarn dust
Omo you mumu no be lie
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by liamjakes247: 4:38pm On Jan 06
Lol, she understood the road to a man’s heart and think she can quickly put a fence around it. That man will jump thru, the path would have sweetened his life.
I’m a therapist giving realistic mentoring following it up on breaking bad craving, addictions and it likes
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Kobojunkie: 4:57pm On Jan 06
greypencils:
True! She might as well ignore the other woman cooking for the husband.
Why not? Look, if a man or woman will cheat, there is nothing one can do to stop that from happening. Putting undue stress on your life and soul pretending you can control the decisions of another by it will only end in your death. lipsrsealed
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Caleycash(m): 5:42pm On Jan 06
EreluRoz:
Why do you think I'm speaking for myself?
Keep fooling yourself!... not all women loves to cook but she'll love to eat money??, who will be cooking then??, so I will go out and hustle money and still cook or buy food outside, I don't understand your stance?
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by omotola90(m): 5:43pm On Jan 06
turmacs:
Very useless women. As a man, this is how you know you've married nonsense. I don't just know why some women will know what is right for their husbands and for the sake of their marriage, but they will want to wait first and see if the man will start getting it from outside or not, before they sit up, useless women everywhere. That's how one of my neighbor suddenly started going to the gym to reduce her weight and fat tummy, because e be like say her husband don begin dey romance other gials outside 😹 but the mumu was waiting for her husband to start cheating before she does the needful, nonsense.
she is counting millions now and trending all over Twitter...save yourself the stress
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by EreluRoz: 5:46pm On Jan 06
Caleycash:
Keep fooling yourself!... not all women loves to cook but she'll love to eat money??, who will be cooking then??, so I will go out and hustle money and still cook or buy food outside, I don't understand your stance?
A maid can take care of that, it's not that deep.

grin
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by CHoccolaTE: 5:47pm On Jan 06
delishpot:
A lot of men are just entitled narcissists, see the way they are rejoicing because they heard that a woman is depriving herself of sleep because of her longthroat husband.

Assuming the tables are turned and it's a wife that is eating from same plate with her male colleague because her husband is too poor to afford food at home, the tone of this thread will take a very negative turn.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry / What's The Most Annoying Or Shocking Thing A Kid Has Ever Told You? / Am I Doing Bad As A Father And Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.