Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,621 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work (32605 Views)

Update On Woman Whose Husband's Colleague Brought 2 Spoons To Work / 2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift / Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Fxbu: 9:33am On Jan 07
Blackdisciple:
No oo keep feeling lazy to wake up early to prepare his lunch you will learn..

The other one says she don't cook for her husband and he doesn't complain y'all will learn
Learn as in how , are both parties not earning income.i don't get you, or you meant divorce which is normal if both parties are not comfortable with each other anymore.
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Fxbu: 9:35am On Jan 07
EreluRoz:
Calm down you'll do it for love
Ask him the kind of house first before massaging his fragile ego.if not 1 room creep.
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Fxbu: 9:46am On Jan 07
Hotice085:

You don't have sense at all, just re-read the nonsense you write again
Wife leave her house to another man's house while husband colleague brought food to the same office they work.... ogbeni u know get sense
Na you no get sense, a full grown man eating from a colleague plate is what , that is a long throat grin broke man, are his mate not going out for lunch if he wasn't broke.been broke is truly a disease undecided

1 Like

Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by MrAgbako: 9:58am On Jan 07
Tallesty1:
A woman has no problem cooking for a man she loves. They will do it anytime with gladness. If a woman doesn't cook for a man, she simply doesn't rate him
lol whatever happens to divorce 😂
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Posh2018: 1:27pm On Jan 07
GreatOchuks:

A woman that cannot cook for her Man isn't worthy to be wifed in the first place, she's better off a placeholder..

If she cooks but not too good in it , that's understandable, she can always improve but saying she doesn't enjoy cooking and so the Man should start cooking for 2 , live on fastfoods or starve is a no no ...

Some men too don't like going to work

Some women too don't like sex. So....
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Hotice085: 4:51pm On Jan 07
Fxbu:

Na you no get sense, a full grown man eating from a colleague plate is what , that is a long throat grin broke man, are his mate not going out for lunch if he wasn't broke.been broke is truly a disease undecided

You no just get sense, did he say he ate the food or somebody trying to entice him.
Why is your brain so useless?:Are his mate married do they have issues or challenges like him like I said earlier you brain needs fixing or maybe you still live with your mama
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by bukatyne(f): 10:46am On Jan 08
BloomingDale:

What the husband needs is a cook if ordinary food can split up his marriage. And Nigerian women will wonder why they are all miserable in the marriages.

From the story:
1. The husband did not even ask for the food; the wife took the initiative to wake up early when he came home with the two spoon story.

2. I don't know all the Nigerian women miserable in their marriages. Perhaps all the women in your circle.

A colleague consistently bringing food for a married colleague is not just about the 'food'. It is about the thought, the care, the concern the food represent which is an abuse of the boundaries of marriage. The food can be a ride; excessive compliments; extraordinary assistance etc.

While all marriages might not require a wife waking up at 5am to cook, all marriages require sacrifice, compromise, thoughtfulness, care and concern from both parties to succeed. If you can not choose a husband who would inspire the above in you and can replicate same, na your business.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by BloomingDale(f): 11:09am On Jan 08
bukatyne:

From the story:
1. The husband did not even ask for the food; the wife took the initiative to wake up early when he came home with the two spoon story.

2. I don't know all the Nigerian women miserable in their marriages. Perhaps all the women in your circle.

A colleague consistently bringing food for a married colleague is not just about the 'food'. It is about the thought, the care, the concern the food represent which is an abuse of the boundaries of marriage. The food can be a ride; excessive compliments; extraordinary assistance etc.

While all marriages might not require a wife waking up at 5am to cook, all marriages require sacrifice, compromise, thoughtfulness, care and concern from both parties to succeed. If you can not choose a husband who would inspire the above in you and can replicate same, na your business.

You are jumping to a lot of conclusions from my post. Sacrifices, compromise and thoughtfulness should be made by both parties and not just the wife, so at least you got something right.

Why should the husband in the first place be eating from his colleague’s plate? He cannot set boundaries? Was that thoughtful of him?

Why did the husband then have the guts to come home to tell her? Was that thoughtful of him?

Why should the husband be so comfortable in the wife waking up at such an ungodly hour just to prepare him lunch? She even set the alarm clock meaning she is not getting enough sleep and he is not concerned about her health. Was that thoughtful of him?

Can’t the husband make the sacrifice of buying his lunch so at least the wife don’t have to wake up at a such an ungodly hour. Where is the sacrifice, compromise and thoughtfulness of the husband?

I can go on and on but let me just stop here.
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Blackdisciple(m): 8:20pm On Jan 08
Fxbu:

Learn as in how , are both parties not earning income.i don't get you, or you meant divorce which is normal if both parties are not comfortable with each other anymore.

Why feeling headache when another girl at work cook and put two spoons for two people to eat, she shouldn't feel anything because both are inome earners.....

He the husband might not have anything...
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by delishpot: 8:48am On Jan 09
Hotice085:

You don't have sense at all, just re-read the nonsense you write again
Wife leave her house to another man's house while husband colleague brought food to the same office they work.... ogbeni u know get sense

So it will make sense if the male neighbour brought it to her door step then? That will be enough excuse for her to accept food and money from him? And the hubby will be like okay, we are flat mates and you did not go over to his house so it's cool?
You are as stupid as that Nartey. Na so too Dem go use food and office co worker kill you if you continue. Cos they know that long throat and beggy beggy is in your blood. If wifey doesn't cook, cripple you can't cook too? You are so disabled you must be cooked for or else you run straight to the first female that has food you can beg.
If working in sane Organisation is permissible to be stupid, why can't living in same building and even on the same floor be permissible?
Abi did they tell you that they work on the same desk at the office? Did she not leave her desk or office to feed the stupid long throat man food?
He lacks home training and uses every stupid excuse to cheapen himself. I feel sorry for the wife. Next he go Bleep co worker cos wife no wake up at 3 am to Bleep him.
Rethink the foolishness you emitted in your reply again.
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Hotice085: 9:39am On Jan 09
delishpot:

So it will make sense if the male neighbour brought it to her door step then? That will be enough excuse for her to accept food and money from him? And the hubby will be like okay, we are flat mates and you did not go over to his house so it's cool?
You are as stupid as that Nartey. Na so too Dem go use food and office co worker kill you if you continue. Cos they know that long throat and beggy beggy is in your blood. If wifey doesn't cook, cripple you can't cook too? You are so disabled you must be cooked for or else you run straight to the first female that has food you can beg.
If working in sane Organisation is permissible to be stupid, why can't living in same building and even on the same floor be permissible?
Abi did they tell you that they work on the same desk at the office? Did she not leave her desk or office to feed the stupid long throat man food?
He lacks home training and uses every stupid excuse to cheapen himself. I feel sorry for the wife. Next he go Bleep co worker cos wife no wake up at 3 am to Bleep him.
Rethink the foolishness you emitted in your reply again.

You are just useless as a goat and brainless as fowl shit
Will any man with the corrupt mind as you have tell his wife that another woman is enticing him the way the coworker did?
From d way u reason I am sure you are the type that Bleep all those girls that hawk the wares, those girls selling Ewa agoin, agege bread and pepper, even house girls no go escape from you
Useless dog very Ashawo mentality, the wife understands the whole situation but Ewu Gambia like you wey no de take eye see anything for wrapper and skirt de here de vomit nonsense like the useless man wey u be

Thunder fire you
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by delishpot: 2:35pm On Jan 09
Hotice085:

You are just useless as a goat and brainless as fowl shit
Will any man with the corrupt mind as you have tell his wife that another woman is enticing him the way the coworker did?
From d way u reason I am sure you are the type that Bleep all those girls that hawk the wares, those girls selling Ewa agoin, agege bread and pepper, even house girls no go escape from you
Useless dog very Ashawo mentality, the wife understands the whole situation but Ewu Gambia like you wey no de take eye see anything for wrapper and skirt de here de vomit nonsense like the useless man wey u be

Thunder fire you

Thunder bullet back to sender. May that same thunder miss me and fire you and your whole bloodline.
Nartey the useless begy begy poison eater.
See you see poison. Idiot of no boundary. You are an idiot like that man.
Shame no even catch am small. Imagine a wife telling her hubby that a male co worker is dashing her money as he noticed that the hubby is not making enough to supplement wife's income? Does that sound right?
Shameless as the idiot long throat man that has eaten co worker food until she was forced to buy two spoons so he will start eating at the same time with her instead of eating her ajeku left over.
He is lucky. Na una type dey follow food enter karashika hand. If wife no cook, leprosy catch your hands? Can't you cook? Marriage is a partnership.
If he travel go another town go work, na so una go dey chop kumnomi and kayamata while begging females for leftovers up and down your offices.
Cos una mama no train una say cooking na skill wey no get gender therefore everyone should be able to cook and feed themselves no matter how limited their resources.
What am I even saying? I am sure the woman tried her best to train you right but long throat no gree you rest. Hence you bringing insult to her with your snake tongue.
Keep at it you hear? See you, see snipper laced vegetable soup. You are just one begy begy spoonfull away Idiot!!
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Hotice085: 5:16am On Jan 10
delishpot:

Thunder bullet back to sender. May that same thunder miss me and fire you and your whole bloodline.
Nartey the useless begy begy poison eater.
See you see poison. Idiot of no boundary. You are an idiot like that man.
Shame no even catch am small. Imagine a wife telling her hubby that a male co worker is dashing her money as he noticed that the hubby is not making enough to supplement wife's income? Does that sound right?
Shameless as the idiot long throat man that has eaten co worker food until she was forced to buy two spoons so he will start eating at the same time with her instead of eating her ajeku left over.
He is lucky. Na una type dey follow food enter karashika hand. If wife no cook, leprosy catch your hands? Can't you cook? Marriage is a partnership.
If he travel go another town go work, na so una go dey chop kumnomi and kayamata while begging females for leftovers up and down your offices.
Cos una mama no train una say cooking na skill wey no get gender therefore everyone should be able to cook and feed themselves no matter how limited their resources.
What am I even saying? I am sure the woman tried her best to train you right but long throat no gree you rest. Hence you bringing insult to her with your snake tongue.
Keep at it you hear? See you, see snipper laced vegetable soup. You are just one begy begy spoonfull away Idiot!!

Very useless no brain corrupt minded Agbero, only knows how to think of nonsense because he still eats from mamas pot, reasoning as a man for him is impossible because is as jobless and broke as a dead rat so when he see other men getting the attention he wails like a demon
He reads headlines only but never stops to digest the meaning of it, fish brain
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by delishpot: 6:06am On Jan 10
Hotice085:

Very useless no brain corrupt minded Agbero, only knows how to think of nonsense because he still eats from mamas pot, reasoning as a man for him is impossible because is as jobless and broke as a dead rat so when he see other men getting the attention he wails like a demon
He reads headlines only but never stops to digest the meaning of it, fish brain

Idiot child. You get luck say I don born again last night.
Long throat Nartey that begs girls for their left overs cos he believes that men should not learn to cook and actually cook for themselves.
Nartey, if that his co worker can cook food and bring to work, why can't he bring his own? You claim that working made him tired to pack a small meal for himself. That woman whose left over he is eating , is she not also working at that same company as he?
Useless idiot making stupid excuses for lazy men. Na so una dey flicker tongues in and out like serpents trying to pick up scent of food in people's coolers around your office to know who to eat ajeku from . grin
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by delishpot: 6:16am On Jan 10
BloomingDale:

You are jumping to a lot of conclusions from my post. Sacrifices, compromise and thoughtfulness should be made by both parties and not just the wife, so at least you got something right.

Why should the husband in the first place be eating from his colleague’s plate? He cannot set boundaries? Was that thoughtful of him?

Why did the husband then have the guts to come home to tell her? Was that thoughtful of him?

Why should the husband be so comfortable in the wife waking up at such an ungodly hour just to prepare him lunch? She even set the alarm clock meaning she is not getting enough sleep and he is not concerned about her health. Was that thoughtful of him?

Can’t the husband make the sacrifice of buying his lunch so at least the wife don’t have to wake up at a such an ungodly hour. Where is the sacrifice, compromise and thoughtfulness of the husband?

I can go on and on but let me just stop here.

Are you minding them? Sacrifice that only the woman is expected to make.
The thought, kindness sacrifice bla bla bla excuse he made up there too. Lol. But if a single man starts having those same kind thought over his wife at the office, he will say she is not faithful. He will say if she wasn't entertaining the man in question, he wouldn't have had the guts to approach her with such mind.
Someone even said he shouldn't be expected to pack his lunch cos he works and working people of Lagos are very tired and I ask, the woman whose left overs he eats at the office, isn't she a worker like him? The other men in his office, do they go about eating from females in the office?. That man is king of long throat.
He even bring the spoons home grin grin
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Hotice085: 7:50am On Jan 10
delishpot:

Idiot child. You get luck say I don born again last night.
Long throat Nartey that begs girls for their left overs cos he believes that men should not learn to cook and actually cook for themselves.
Nartey, if that his co worker can cook food and bring to work, why can't he bring his own? You claim that working made him tired to pack a small meal for himself. That woman whose left over he is eating , is she not also working at that same company as he?
Useless idiot making stupid excuses for lazy men. Na so una dey flicker tongues in and out like serpents trying to pick up scent of food in people's coolers around your office to know who to eat ajeku from . grin

Born again just like how TB Joshua claim to be a prophet but na devil Dem be, jobless and jealous idiot wey no understand what he means to be a working man because as old as he is nia him mama still de feed am and pay his rent
You no see the blessings and annointing wey don reach the man? While your own you still carry oloshos even de carry you mama food de give them after when you don pay them from the Agbero work wey u de do for motor Park
Useless man, continue with Ajeku and oloshos girls thinking na me or your parents you de do, Dindinrin
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by delishpot: 7:51am On Jan 10
Hotice085:

Born again just like how TB Joshua claim to be a prophet but na devil Dem be, jobless and jealous idiot wey no understand what he means to be a working man because as old as he is nia him mama still de feed am and pay his rent
You no see the blessings and annointing wey don reach the man? While your own you still carry oloshos even de carry you mama food de give them after when you don pay them from the Agbero work wey u de do for motor Park
Useless man, continue with Ajeku and oloshos girls thinking na me or your parents you de do, Dindinrin

grin grin grin Yeye dey smell
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by Hotice085: 7:58am On Jan 10
delishpot:

grin grin grin Yeye dey smell

Ajepako man following oloshos girls upandan, Omo you go kolomental very soon
Re: A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work by delishpot: 11:27am On Jan 10
Hotice085:

Ajepako man following oloshos girls upandan, Omo you go kolomental very soon

Nartey the long throat grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures) / Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" / Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.