Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? (21260 Views)

Erectile Dysfunction Is Affecting Me Badly / Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS / One Of My Knees Are Aching Me Badly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by localbreed(m): 9:26pm On Jan 06
Switch from felvin to mefenamic acid. Take 500mg each day, starting from the first day of your flow to 4 consecutive days.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Jewessgratitud3: 9:27pm On Jan 06
Smartjeezy01:
That is effect of chronicle pile caused by intakes of excess carbonated drinks. Get a bara(melon), slice it and remove the seeds. Put inside a pet rubber with small potash. Add dry gin or palm wine, take morning and night. You will never experience pain during menstrual flow again. I have done it countless times for my sisters and it works like magic. I know hundreds of home remedies like that. Try it and get back to me. smartjeezy2020@gmail.com

Ok, bara that calabash and Kawun?
Can I soak it in pap water?

1 Like

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Jewessgratitud3: 9:28pm On Jan 06
HAptech:
Sorry o

Thank you.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Jewessgratitud3: 9:28pm On Jan 06
Creamypie:
buscopan, 2 tabs with the felvin u took, 2 caps. This night 2morrow morning. U can come and thank me later ma'am

My dear, felvin increases my flow times three. I don't want to use it again.

1 Like

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Jewessgratitud3: 9:29pm On Jan 06
amiibaby:
Sorry
O Nnem.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by mignone(f): 9:29pm On Jan 06
Jewessgratitud3:

Not really besides I'm staying off zobo for now because that one is causing another havoc for me. Makes my sugar level drop.
So sorry, ma'am.
1. Hae u tried to do a pelvic scan to rule out any issue?

2. As for ginger remedy, it's not about adding it to a drink. It's more advisable to grate d fresh one & brew it in hot water, then keep sipping 2 days before d onset of ur flow (hopefully, u don't av ulcer).

2. Get a hot water bottle, place it on ur pelvic region for 20-30mins few days bf onset of ur flow.

3. You can also use same hot water bottle for castor oil massage (feel free to quote me/check google if u don't know about it). I hope it works for u cos it's a miracle cure all. Worked for my extreme ovulation pain.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by dapsin999(m): 9:31pm On Jan 06
I have something to help you. I will give you free of charge. It's a PMS oil I made using 100% pure therapeutic essential oils. No intake, no swallow just external use. I tried sending you an email. Kindly respond to have it at no cost.

I pray you get better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Dennisochampa: 9:31pm On Jan 06
Aunty go to the hospital na....
No allow public advice ruin your life...
Look for the nearest clinic and go for professional help....
Nairaland no be hospital.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by pacificom: 9:33pm On Jan 06
I will advise that you should marry and give birth if you are in a serious relationship.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by highoctane: 9:34pm On Jan 06
Jewessgratitud3:
I suffer severe menstrual cramps and it's really taking a tow on me. Like I no longer look forward to having my menses because of the pain and discomfort that comes with it.

The only thing that stops the cramps is felvin but it makes the flow three times heavier than normal to the point that I'll start feeling dizzy. The last one scared me cos after taking felvin, on the second day I was changing diaper every 5 mins. (Yes I use diaper cos pad no longer holds my flow. ) At a point I stood up and it's as if the whole blood in my system gushed out and I nearly passed out. So I said I wasn't going to use felvin again.

Now, I didn't use felvin this time and the flow is normal but I've been crying from pain since yesterday. It's like labor pain and im tempted to take felvin but when I remember what happened the last time, I'll ditch the idea.

Please what can I use to stop the pain that will not increase the flow? Please help with remedies that work.
Try hot water bottle, it helps and soothes. Google it and read how to use it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by shamsin6300(m): 9:35pm On Jan 06
[quote author=Jewessgratitud3 post=127808450]I suffer severe menstrual cramps and it's really taking a tow on me. Like I no longer look forward to having my menses because of the pain and discomfort that comes with it.

Herbal tea
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by babavik: 9:36pm On Jan 06
Righteousness2:
PRAYER without ceasing will repair you .

My baby use to be like that. The menstrual pains she had was Fearful.
Pain reliever could soothen the pain but it will always reoccur.

I had to consciously table the matter before my Father in prayers.
I can tell you confidently that the Nonsense has stopped.
Today she can have her flow without those abnormal pains.
So you get babe?? Bad guy.

Na all of be ashawo(sing along)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Santoss23: 9:36pm On Jan 06
My wife usually has it before birth but now she's fine. So I concur with the birth thing. Now what if she's not married? Let her just consult doctors advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Jewessgratitud3: 9:37pm On Jan 06
drimzsmoke:

Your Felvin(Piroxicam) inhibits COX-1 pathway and thus prevents clotting which makes this woman to bleed more. The Buscopan(Scopolamine) will prevent uterine contraction and thus worsen the bleeding. You sha want this woman to bleed to death. Continue o, sogbo, continue!!!

Please what of Advil.? I was advised to take Advil. Can you explain the science on how it works?
Please.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by descarado: 9:38pm On Jan 06
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by okoroemeka(m): 9:39pm On Jan 06
Righteousness2:

is prayer a one solution for everything?this lady is having serious health issues and what you recommend is prayers,if your God is so marvelous why allowing his child to suffer in agonising pain and then mandate her to beg on her knees for any sort of redemption,that is sadistic,pls op try a bit of spirit alcohol,my inlaw use to have similar thing while staying with us and she takes Brandy or whiskey and it helps her
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Jewessgratitud3: 9:39pm On Jan 06
sukkot:
Your body is trying to expel something but it’s not efficient . You need something to relax the muscles fully so that the expulsion is efficient and less painful. Go and buy magnesium tablets. It should stop the pain

Hope it won't increase the bleeding? Thats my fear
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by sammirano: 9:39pm On Jan 06
Jewessgratitud3:

Yeah.. my twin attested to it that since she started giving birth hers stopped.
I can't give birth now until I'm married so that can't work for now.

Then go and marry case closed
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Nicepoker(m): 9:40pm On Jan 06
We4all:

I was expecting this comment and you didn't disappoint.
I never planned to disappoint you either.

1 Like

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Santoss23: 9:41pm On Jan 06
Yeast infection is caused by excess sugar in the vagina

Some infection are not usually caused by being sexually active or d use of public toilet e g yeast infection etc.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Jewessgratitud3: 9:41pm On Jan 06
folake4u:
Hi there!

If Felvin doesn't work, you can try Ibuprofen, or this cream. Just apply it on your tummy, lower abdomen, waist or wherever it hurts. It should relieve you of the pain.

You should also see a doctor. You might be suffering from Dysmenorrhea. It's a medical term for painful menstrual period.

Ibuprofen doesn't do jack.
Felvin works but it makes it heavier.

Guess I'll get this cream.

Thanks.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by imagrg(m): 9:42pm On Jan 06
Weed talking at random; not you!🙂
Emmanuel30a:
I don't believes it until it finally kills, absolves the pain or resolves it; it is a problem you can't solve, absolve let alone resolves... Gives me puff puff, smirnoff and jollof, etc; and I would teaches you how to solves, absolves and resolves it... That is when you can say/would say or be able say enough is enough... Did you falls in love or use to falls in love, did you do makes love and how many times have you makes love... You are making love and falling in love, and you don't gives me jollof, let alone smirnoff and 7up-including puff puff... You can't say enough is enough..., you would cough and it would be so tough and rough...

1 Like

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by ozo13(m): 9:43pm On Jan 06
Jewessgratitud3:

I'll be 43 this year. undecided
u can use mefenamic acid to temporarily reduce the pain but ensure to see a gynecologist to rule out the possible causes of dysmenorrhea around your age group.Best wishes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by descarado: 9:43pm On Jan 06
Jewessgratitud3:

Hope it won't increase the bleeding? Thats my fear
Be careful of online drs.

You want solution that much. Visit your gynecologist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Femand93(m): 9:44pm On Jan 06
Jewessgratitud3:
I suffer severe menstrual cramps and it's really taking a tow on me. Like I no longer look forward to having my menses because of the pain and discomfort that comes with it.

The only thing that stops the cramps is felvin but it makes the flow three times heavier than normal to the point that I'll start feeling dizzy. The last one scared me cos after taking felvin, on the second day I was changing diaper every 5 mins. (Yes I use diaper cos pad no longer holds my flow. ) At a point I stood up and it's as if the whole blood in my system gushed out and I nearly passed out. So I said I wasn't going to use felvin again.

Now, I didn't use felvin this time and the flow is normal but I've been crying from pain since yesterday. It's like labor pain and im tempted to take felvin but when I remember what happened the last time, I'll ditch the idea.

Please what can I use to stop the pain that will not increase the flow? Please help with remedies that work.
Try gets Prednisolone and paracetamol 1g

If it persists try see your gynecologist
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by delishpot: 9:46pm On Jan 06
Jewessgratitud3:

Drink lots of water the 2 week before your period until period ends. It stops cramps and reduces the flow. Hydration helps women with pain and heavy bleeding but you must start hydrating at least two weeks before expected date. If it works you owe me Suya!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by OkwuMajesty: 9:46pm On Jan 06
Get Jigsimur herbal it's really good...
A friend of mine had same issue someone referred that herb to her and today she's fine ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Jewessgratitud3: 9:48pm On Jan 06
charityexplicit:
I have severe cramps but not up to your own from your explanation. Try chewing fresh ginger. It has been helping me. Then try to walk around, if you lie down or stay at a place, the pain won't ease quickly. Sorry about your pains dear.

Ok.
Thanks but ginger doesn't work for me.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by daneni1(m): 9:49pm On Jan 06
Jewessgratitud3:

Just take water melon, the pain will subside.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by siant: 9:50pm On Jan 06
Righteousness2:

So you get a baby you dey knack? You no take after Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Jewessgratitud3: 9:50pm On Jan 06
mignone:

So sorry, ma'am.
1. Hae u tried to do a pelvic scan to rule out any issue?

2. As for ginger remedy, it's not about adding it to a drink. It's more advisable to grate d fresh one & brew it in hot water, then keep sipping 2 days before d onset of ur flow (hopefully, u don't av ulcer).

2. Get a hot water bottle, place it on ur pelvic region for 20-30mins few days bf onset of ur flow.

3. You can also use same hot water bottle for castor oil massage (feel free to quote me/check google if u don't know about it). I hope it works for u cos it's a miracle cure all. Worked for my extreme ovulation pain.

Ok dear
Thanks.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by mignone(f): 9:52pm On Jan 06
Jewessgratitud3:

Ok, bara that calabash and Kawun?
Can I soak it in pap water?
From my knowledge, pap water is fine but d kanun is not d regular one used to make ewedu/abacha. It's d medicinal one called "kanun bílálà" in Yoruba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How To Use Bitter Kola For Any Eye Problem Treatments / Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard / Fire Burns, Disfigures A Man In Kaduna (Graphic Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.