Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? (21392 Views)

Erectile Dysfunction Is Affecting Me Badly / Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS / One Of My Knees Are Aching Me Badly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by doneback04: 9:52pm On Jan 06
After read this headline I remember the pain my mom always went through just to see how flow and most times the blood flow like water , cry cry there was nothing she didn't apply or hospital she didn't visit, but we don't know if it was the miscarriage she has with my little brother that causes it because from her it was not like that, but for sometime now I have not had complain from her even thou I have moved out from them to chase greener pastures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by descarado: 9:54pm On Jan 06
okoroemeka:
is prayer a one solution for everything?this lady is having serious health issues and what you recommend is prayers,if your God is so marvelous why allowing his child to suffer in agonising pain and then mandate her to beg on her knees for any sort of redemption,that is sadistic,pls op try a bit of spirit alcohol,my inlaw use to have similar thing while staying with us and she takes Brandy or whiskey and it helps her
Yes, my first time of drinking alcohol was cos of painful menses.
Mine was very unusual. From the day it will come it won't. Then the cramp starts till the next 2 wk exactly. This usually lands me in hospital. And this type usually happen like3 times in a yr.
One day while on holiday at my cousin house who is a medical Dr and she has tried everything possible for me, she bought squadron and gave me a glass to drink. Needless to say I vomited all over but by morning the idiot started flowing.

I always feel very dizzy and fainty days after. Have fainted in market, church, name them. Had known not to wander around unknown territory after menses.

Then childbirth comes with its problem.

When I see some people insult and denigrate women, I shake my head.
I have seen many girls on admission every month cos of menses. Every fking month vomiting as long as the menses lasts and drs can't do anything except place them on iv with some multivitamins.
It is well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by bitbillionaire: 9:56pm On Jan 06
EEIA:

Doggy style helps a lot cool

Young man, op is still a virgin. Don't corrupt her. Please be guided.

1 Like

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Ladyauthentic(f): 9:56pm On Jan 06
Try Jinja herbal extract if you wish. That's all I can say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by sync(f): 9:57pm On Jan 06
Oh dear I know what you are going through cos I also experienced it in the time past.
You losing so much will lead to Anemia
Seek medical treatment asap
Go for a scan
It could be fibroid
I had all these symptoms, turned out to be fibroid. I only had relief after I got them removed, now I feel brand new just like a baby

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by folake4u(f): 10:00pm On Jan 06
Jewessgratitud3:

Ibuprofen doesn't do jack.
Felvin works but it makes it heavier.

Guess I'll get this cream.

Thanks.

Alright then.

You're welcome.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Lovestrong(m): 10:00pm On Jan 06
Jewessgratitud3:

Yeah.. my twin attested to it that since she started giving birth hers stopped.
I can't give birth now until I'm married so that can't work for now.
dey play......
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by guyboss: 10:03pm On Jan 06
it sounds reckless, unintellgent, rash and annoying.

please keep your trash to yourself.

good evening.
Aleem26:
Go and give birth it reduces it
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Nehyooh(m): 10:05pm On Jan 06
Jewessgratitud3:

I've been trying to do that o. One woman now go and use big cola to do new year for me few days to this thing, I now drank it undecided i
You should've caution yourself from drinking it. Sorry!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Kay25(m): 10:06pm On Jan 06
Jewessgratitud3:

My brother I've prayed. Even laid hands yesterday. Maybe you should pray for me too.. I'm tired.
Wisdom is profitable to direct na bible talk am go see a medical practitioner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Kay25(m): 10:07pm On Jan 06
Jewessgratitud3:

I've been trying to do that o. One woman now go and use big cola to do new year for me few days to this thing, I now drank it undecided i
U see now
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Realist777: 10:07pm On Jan 06
Righteousness2:
PRAYER without ceasing will repair you .

My baby use to be like that. The menstrual pains she had was Fearful.
Pain reliever could soothen the pain but it will always reoccur.

I had to consciously table the matter before my Father in prayers.
I can tell you confidently that the Nonsense has stopped.
Today she can have her flow without those abnormal pains.
You get better problems I swear!
How you people reason at times baffles me, what is the relationship between biological issues and prayers?
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Aquila99: 10:09pm On Jan 06
Jewessgratitud3:
I suffer severe menstrual cramps and it's really taking a tow on me. Like I no longer look forward to having my menses because of the pain and discomfort that comes with it.

The only thing that stops the cramps is felvin but it makes the flow three times heavier than normal to the point that I'll start feeling dizzy. The last one scared me cos after taking felvin, on the second day I was changing diaper every 5 mins. (Yes I use diaper cos pad no longer holds my flow. ) At a point I stood up and it's as if the whole blood in my system gushed out and I nearly passed out. So I said I wasn't going to use felvin again.

Now, I didn't use felvin this time and the flow is normal but I've been crying from pain since yesterday. It's like labor pain and im tempted to take felvin but when I remember what happened the last time, I'll ditch the idea.

Please what can I use to stop the pain that will not increase the flow? Please help with remedies that work.

A friend told me recently that she takes Smirloff vodka chocolate, small bottle and sprite. That it stops the pains for her. Give it a try.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by akins33: 10:12pm On Jan 06
Hav u done a scan for FIBROID

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by BlackFlamefromP: 10:17pm On Jan 06
Weting sugar dey find for vagina?

Santoss23:
Yeast infection is caused by excess sugar in the vagina

Some infection are not usually caused by being sexually active or d use of public toilet e g yeast infection etc.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Duru009(m): 10:20pm On Jan 06
Please go and see a GYNAECOLOGIST......

Your case is SIMPLE!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by JaySmart4422: 10:21pm On Jan 06
The day you give birth you part ways with that pain.may God bless you with a good man you will marry n have a baby for so this pain will go finally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by olulambert1: 10:23pm On Jan 06
Search for @anaxonwellness on Instagram
Then thank me later.
Jewessgratitud3:
I suffer severe menstrual cramps and it's really taking a tow on me. Like I no longer look forward to having my menses because of the pain and discomfort that comes with it.

The only thing that stops the cramps is felvin but it makes the flow three times heavier than normal to the point that I'll start feeling dizzy. The last one scared me cos after taking felvin, on the second day I was changing diaper every 5 mins. (Yes I use diaper cos pad no longer holds my flow. ) At a point I stood up and it's as if the whole blood in my system gushed out and I nearly passed out. So I said I wasn't going to use felvin again.

Now, I didn't use felvin this time and the flow is normal but I've been crying from pain since yesterday. It's like labor pain and im tempted to take felvin but when I remember what happened the last time, I'll ditch the idea.

Please what can I use to stop the pain that will not increase the flow? Please help with remedies that work.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by EEIA: 10:24pm On Jan 06
bitbillionaire:

Young man, op is still a virgin. Don't corrupt her. Please be guided.
Just penetrating her tight canal with my precious gbola will cure her cramps grin
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Niok: 10:26pm On Jan 06
As usual mumu men dn invade this thread we're their thrashy talk
You won't see this utter nonsense in forums like Quora or reddit
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Jewessgratitud3: 10:28pm On Jan 06
mignone:

From my knowledge, pap water is fine but d kanun is not d regular one used to make ewedu/abacha. It's d medicinal one called "kanun bílálà" in Yoruba.

Ok noted.
Thanks Ma'am.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by LONDONACADEMY: 10:29pm On Jan 06
Try Herbal teas and hot patches

Jewessgratitud3:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Banhammy717: 10:30pm On Jan 06
I share this Painful moment with you.
In addition to the aforementioned "reasonable" suggestions.
I want to advise you to treat infection with local "Agbo" .
My wife experienced the similar painful mensuration, despite having children, so God cured it with Agbo, she combined Agbo Baara with other things.
I pray that the pain will stop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by brainhgeek(m): 10:32pm On Jan 06
Go see a doctor. Hope it is not endometriosis. You should be exercising regularly.

1 Like

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Jewessgratitud3: 10:33pm On Jan 06
descarado:

Yes, my first time of drinking alcohol was cos of painful menses.
Mine was very unusual. From the day it will come it won't. Then the cramp starts till the next 2 wk exactly. This usually lands me in hospital. And this type usually happen like3 times in a yr.
One day while on holiday at my cousin house who is a medical Dr and she has tried everything possible for me, she bought squadron and gave me a glass to drink. Needless to say I vomited all over but by morning the idiot started flowing.

I always feel very dizzy and fainty days after. Have fainted in market, church, name them. Had known not to wander around unknown territory after menses.

Then childbirth comes with its problem.

When I see some people insult and denigrate women, I shake my head.
I have seen many girls on admission every month cos of menses. Every fking month vomiting as long as the menses lasts and drs can't do anything except place them on iv with some multivitamins.
It is well.

Hmmm.. this is on another level o. Chai
Women are suffering.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Jewessgratitud3: 10:36pm On Jan 06
JaySmart4422:
The day you give birth you part ways with that pain.may God bless you with a good man you will marry n have a baby for so this pain will go finally

Amen.
Thanks.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Jewessgratitud3: 10:36pm On Jan 06
akins33:
Hav u done a scan for FIBROID

Nope.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Jewessgratitud3: 10:38pm On Jan 06
Banhammy717:
I share this Painful moment with you.
In addition to the aforementioned "reasonable" suggestions.
I want to advise you to treat infection with local "Agbo" .
My wife experienced the similar painful mensuration, despite having children, so God cured it with Agbo, she combined Agbo Baara with other things.
I pray that the pain will stop.

Amen.
Thanks 🙏
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by sylve11: 10:42pm On Jan 06
Righteousness2:
PRAYER without ceasing will repair you .

My baby use to be like that. The menstrual pains she had was Fearful.
Pain reliever could soothen the pain but it will always reoccur.

I had to consciously table the matter before my Father in prayers.
I can tell you confidently that the Nonsense has stopped.
Today she can have her flow without those abnormal pains.

I feel like reporting this your post.

Wetin dey worry you sometimes? 😆 🤣 cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by LordIsaac(m): 10:49pm On Jan 06
Righteousness2:

Keep praying about it.. pray without ceasing. It must go.
Would this have been the reponse of Jesus to the request she made to you? I marvel at the kind of Christianity we profess! Peter would have said “silver or gold I have not, but in the name of Jesus…” It’s really shameful if you asked me.
Re: Menstrual Cramps Disturbing Me Badly. Please What Can I Use For It? by Havemercylord: 11:01pm On Jan 06
Get very very active sexually...before ,during and after your period...Bleep MASSIVELY AND Bleep DEEPLY.... MORNING, AFTERNOON,NIGHT AND MIDNIGHT....

YOU WILL BE 100% MENSTRUAL CRAMP FREE...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lagos Discharges 26 More Coronavirus Patients / The Menace And Side Effects Of Dexamethasone Tablets. Mawu Mawu / Health Minister, Adewole Bans Chloroquine For Malaria Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.