Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Lady Teaches Her Fellow Ladies How To Use Their Pant As Face Mask,spark Outrage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Teaches Her Fellow Ladies How To Use Their Pant As Face Mask,spark Outrage (3241 Views)

Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video / How To Use Panties As Hair Band: Lady Teaches Nigerian Ladies. See Reactions / Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Teaches Her Fellow Ladies How To Use Their Pant As Face Mask,spark Outrage by Mrop(m): 3:18am On Apr 07, 2020
I know you are going to love this lady for teaching use this.

But this time its clean underwear only because if u use that your dirty one for this practical exercise, you might suffocate.
So apparently this lady here on Instagram teaches nigerians how to use their clean underwear as face mask and I think you gonna love it.

Watch the Hilarious 18+ Clip HERE

Re: Lady Teaches Her Fellow Ladies How To Use Their Pant As Face Mask,spark Outrage by ipobarethieves: 3:24am On Apr 07, 2020
sad catapult
Re: Lady Teaches Her Fellow Ladies How To Use Their Pant As Face Mask,spark Outrage by DriggityDre: 5:28am On Apr 07, 2020
Instagram addicts are currently in a competition trying to trend over the other. These are the symptoms of Social Media addiction. Trying to trend all the goddamn time. Our celebrities have it, girls have it more than the guys, and so far, no politician (except Dino Melaye.. That guy na fool).

Control your time on social media to avoid getting addicted. Most of them are trying to stop but they can't. It's like a loop. Sometimes, when I see someone trying to trend by doing stupid things, I just shake my head thinking "one more addict has been born". You'll see them checking for likes and comments. We even have our own Nairaland addicts here... Lemme not mention names lipsrsealed

Control your time on social media
Re: Lady Teaches Her Fellow Ladies How To Use Their Pant As Face Mask,spark Outrage by aristocratic5(m): 7:15am On Apr 07, 2020
Every thing to trend
Re: Lady Teaches Her Fellow Ladies How To Use Their Pant As Face Mask,spark Outrage by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 07, 2020
DriggityDre:
Instagram addicts are currently in a competition trying to trend over the other. These are the symptoms of Social Media addiction. Trying to trend all the goddamn time. Our celebrities have it, girls have it more than the guys, and so far, no politician (except Dino Melaye.. That guy na fool).

Control your time on social media to avoid getting addicted. Most of them are trying to stop but they can't. It's like a loop. Sometimes, when I see someone trying to trend by doing stupid things, I just shake my head thinking "one more addict has been born". You'll see them checking for likes and comments. We even have our own Nairaland addicts here... Lemme not mention names lipsrsealed

Control your time on social media

You’ve spoken nothing but true words,bruv.

Social media addiction isn’t good.
Re: Lady Teaches Her Fellow Ladies How To Use Their Pant As Face Mask,spark Outrage by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:35am On Apr 07, 2020
Thatz for those that did wash theirs undecided.........

Re: Lady Teaches Her Fellow Ladies How To Use Their Pant As Face Mask,spark Outrage by giftedheart1(m): 10:08am On Apr 07, 2020
Some of them will die of their own injury!!! Not funny
Re: Lady Teaches Her Fellow Ladies How To Use Their Pant As Face Mask,spark Outrage by Mrop(m): 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
Thatz for those that did wash theirs undecided.........
lol

(1) (Reply)

Watch How Ghanaian, Afia Schwarzenegger Showcased Her Sexy Buttoct / I'm Confused, Should I Still Continue With This Relationship (modified) / My Fiancee Is Pregnant For Another Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.