Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland (58537 Views)

Fulanis Have Declared War Against Indigenous Nigerians - Rt. Gen. TY Danjuma / Aiye Cult Declares National War Against Eiye Cult In Lagos And Ogun State!!! / War Against Satanic Manipulation! Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by DabuIIIT: 1:32pm On Jan 07
DenreleDave:

But how does the bolded translate to an insult??
Use it and you will understand better.
Btw,I need chop money,I have one old antique cupboard for sale,I don't know if you are interested,thanks..
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by tunde1200(m): 1:34pm On Jan 07
Seun:
I have banned many people for saying Na dem. 14 day bans.
Lol 😆
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by DabuIIIT: 1:35pm On Jan 07
WELCOME 2024.
WELCOME TO A BETTER CLEANER NAIRALAND
GOD BLESS NAIRALAND
GOD BLESS SEUN
GOD BLESS ALL NAIRALANDERS

1 Like

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Lightorder: 1:36pm On Jan 07
Biglittlelois:
Well I don't see anything wrong with stating the tribe of a person who did wrong, the only issue is insulting and demeaning a whole tribe because of an individual's offence, so pls be specific.

Also, we are yet to see your stance on Anti female, insultive, degrading comments and threads, because if you notice, most male tend to term women generally for the offence of one, and as a result of that, most of us rarely comment like before, pls look into it.
Seun should just use you to show that he is ready to walk the talk. Your first paragraph shows that you are a serial and a sworn tribalist

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by FireUpNow(m): 1:37pm On Jan 07
Oga Seun don. Learn bad lesson after that removal from their host due to insult or something like that. Oga Suen his MODs don provoke nor be small. Oya mind your comment oo. A warning to tribalism and tribalits in NL 😄😄😄

1 Like

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Biglittlelois(f): 1:38pm On Jan 07
Lightorder:
Seun should just use you to show that he is ready to walk the talk. Your first paragraph shows that you are a serial and a sworn tribalist

Lol, proof?

1 Like

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by DabuIIIT: 1:38pm On Jan 07
Seun:
I have banned many people for saying Na dem. 14 day bans.

CORRECT.
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by atiku4President(m): 1:38pm On Jan 07
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

I hereby declare a total war against name checkers on Nairaland.

Anyone who draws attention to the tribe of a criminal on a thread about a crime will be banned. This applies regardless of whether they do it overtly or covertly. Every offender will collect a ban because this is regarded as a tribal insult.

The minimum ban period is 14 days. If you have offended multiple times, it's 30 days. If you keep offending, you may be permanently banned.

- Seun Osewa.

PS: I've just made a communication breakthrough with the moderators on this issue. I expect results.
You have just woken up. You allowed this to persist for too long here, till you were held accountable.

1 Like

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by DabuIIIT: 1:38pm On Jan 07
haffaze777:
Mtcheeew
Guilty conscience have no fear
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by nnadychuks(m): 1:39pm On Jan 07
No. U should’ve let tribalism thrive so u can lose your license once and for all. U were lucky ur host raised the ban. It seemed you enjoyed the violence

1 Like

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Pepperdemisback: 1:39pm On Jan 07
DabuIIIT:

Any human being that does anyhow will see anyhow,chikenan,gaskiya
Anyhow my foot!
We all know the people receiving the heat.
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by abba190: 1:39pm On Jan 07
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by babeface3: 1:39pm On Jan 07
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

I hereby declare a total war against name checkers on Nairaland.

Anyone who draws attention to the tribe of a criminal on a thread about a crime will be banned. This applies regardless of whether they do it overtly or covertly. Every offender will collect a ban because this is regarded as a tribal insult.

The minimum ban period is 14 days. If you have offended multiple times, it's 30 days. If you keep offending, you may be permanently banned.

- Seun Osewa.

PS: I've just made a communication breakthrough with the moderators on this issue. I expect results.

The problem is the reportage. Your editors deliberately orchestrate this to create unnecessary sensationalism. What they need to do is quite simple: sensitive editing, objective reportage. Edit out anything that will create ethnic frenzy and hate speech.

If a piece of news about drug trafficking or ritual skull /organ mining is reported, you already know what will follow. There is no harm in doing away with the particular names of culprits or their ethnic groups.

I complained about this and even threatened to take it up. I only ended up with my monikers being apparently blacklisted; my feeds can never feature in FP. But it's a free world (:

2 Likes

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by DenreleDave(m): 1:39pm On Jan 07
DabuIIIT:

Use it and you will understand better.
Btw,I need chop money,I have one old antique cupboard for sale,I don't know if you are interested,thanks..

I spoke with ur mvm yesterday, she told me she needs one of the old antique
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by SirLakes: 1:39pm On Jan 07
NCAN members una don hear from chief priest like that grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by thaoriginator: 1:40pm On Jan 07
Oya! Italawaaa grin
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Ezehillary(m): 1:40pm On Jan 07
Story
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by abba190: 1:40pm On Jan 07
tunde1200:

Lol 😆
na de..............
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by prinsam30: 1:41pm On Jan 07
YourNextLevel:
Supported also you shouldn't be like a two edged sword in your twitter and nairaland.

Remove that muslim faith thing or put one for Christianity while reading thread.

Seun your case is the worse, politically and religiously. Correct yourself first after all username is FREE

the best comment so far, in a nut shell, seun change ur ways first b4 we can take u serious
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by LivingSage: 1:41pm On Jan 07
Seun, when will you ban the IP address of prigidipogodo. A troll with hundreds of monikers since 2014

1 Like

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by DabuIIIT: 1:41pm On Jan 07
Pepperdemisback:

Anyhow my foot!
We all know the people receiving the heat.
Oya give them the heat nah,rambo grin
Drop the heat oooo!!
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by 360command: 1:41pm On Jan 07
notttty:
I think I will have to leave your nairaland for you if I can't have freedom to express my opinion. Name checking has nothing to do with tribal bigotry. I guess you should ban people that call out names of people that did good aswell because it automatically point to their tribes. So much you don't know about the business that earns you money.
be wise and stop thinking backwardly. Tribal insults, tribal discrimination should be a huge crime in Nigeria. There should not be a debate about it .

When you go abroad and they name check you and say he is african, calling you black trash, african monkey, black slave etc. You will understand that is wrong and you need sometype of justice.

2 Likes

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by EmekaMD(m): 1:42pm On Jan 07
I think the idea is good except that Seun has not deemed it fit to apologize for his tribal bigotry against a certain tribe during the last general election. He chose "Twitter", someone else's platform to do so.

Seun should apologize and at least admit that he is not above mistake like everyone else. He is a human and fallible after all.

For Fast-finger mods who may wish to ban me for this. Well I hope you know this does not meet the criteria for tribal bigotry but a clear call out against Seun.

1 Like

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by tunde1200(m): 1:42pm On Jan 07
abba190:
na de..............

He be like say you want chop ban abi.
Me I no dey take that kain thing play lol 😆

1 Like

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Fira09(m): 1:42pm On Jan 07
Just some minutes and we are already at 12 pages, tf? grin
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by abba190: 1:43pm On Jan 07
we will find a way to write it without drawing attention of the mods
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Pepperdemisback: 1:43pm On Jan 07
EreluRoz:
See their leader here, this ban will hit you very hard.

By the way Chioma and Davido with their twins are on holidays, I hope you are taking it well.
Ban no, Band n!
How many times have i told you that i hate you and you should stop quoting me?
You don find another moniker? You never still open Chemist?
You mean Chioma and Davido Rowland? Cos na her family go pay groom price for Davido Papa house.
She should continue to be a leech to a successful human being.
Stop forcing yourself on me inside my mention as Chioma forced herself on Davido in his father's Palour!
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by NaMe4: 1:44pm On Jan 07
Funny though.

So if a recurrent trend with certain demographic attributes is observed, instead of identifying aetiological factors and seeking solutions, we'll all pretend and keep mute grin grin grin

What of Good News and achievements, will anyone be banned for appreciating a particular tribe?

2 Likes

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Feldie: 1:44pm On Jan 07
YourNextLevel:
Supported also you shouldn't be like a two edged sword in your twitter and nairaland.

Remove that muslim faith thing or put one for Christianity while reading thread.

Seun your case is the worse, politically and religiously. Correct yourself first after all username is FREE
seun is actually unbearably cowardly. You are atheist but you put oath under Islamic section. I don't care about any of the middle Eastern religions but their adherents should be treated equally
Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by Fuckyoumod: 1:45pm On Jan 07
All those I'm here to check name, I'm here to check name, una go chop better ban this time.

Good move by There should be accountability especially for people who think it's fair or ok to deface an entire tribe because of one person.

No be only names una go check this time, na ban una check too.

1 Like

Re: Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland by pikechukwu6(m): 1:45pm On Jan 07
grin grin I will not agree to anyone this year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply)

Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife / Man Kills Self By Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon(Pictured) / EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.